Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List (57257 Views)

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) / Senator Ita Enang, New SSA To President On National Assembly Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sai Buhari grin
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by hinwazaka: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

This, is not far from the truth?
ON THE 2ND OF OCTOBER THE SSA TO THE PRESIDENT WILL ADDRESS THE PRESS, AND I QUOTE " DUE TO THE PANDEMONIUM AND CHAOS EMANATING FROM THE RUPTURE OF THE SENATE AND THE LOSS OF FAITH IN IT BY ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND THE EXECUTIVE ITSELF, WE HAVE POSTPONED THE APPOINTMENT OF MINISTERS TILL A LATER DATE, WHICH WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC, ONCE THE SENATE HAS RESOLVED IT'S PROBLEMS AND DIFFERENCES. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND STATE THAT THE PRESIDENT STILL HAS FAITH IN DEMOCRACY AND THE CONSTITUTION".
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Trippystunner(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
modath:

Make una leave barca alone, na wetin my guy go chop e dey find... cheesy

@TonyeBarcanista,
I no join dem yab you ooo, when Olisa Metuh & Wicked Wike notice you now & give you job now, shebi you've promised to give me like 5 hectares of oyel block?

Thank you in anticipation. grin

aboy! Yu burst ma dada
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by aurenflani: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
SENATOR ENANG WHO WHEN CONFRONTED BY THE PRESENTER AND HOST OF THE POLITICAL PLATORM ON RAYPOWER 100.5 FM, DISCRETELY TOLD HIM THAT HE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF A MINISTERIAL LIST.
YOUR EYES WILL SOON BE OPEN. WELCOME TO THE AREWA ISLAMIST EMPIRE, AND I PRESENT TO YOU THE EMPEROR OF THIS STATE: PMB THE IGNORANT.

What are you saying? Do you just love bigotry and hate. You can still change your ways I tell you your life will be much more better.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by onatisi(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
It is damm funny and hilarious that some people are still stupidly waiting for a ministerial list on the 29th of September!!!!!! Some Nigerians are just arrogantly dummb . Buhari will send the ministerial nominees list to the senate in October or November and this even has a 30% probability

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Lawsimon(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
kITATITA:
I bet comic minion Barcanista is already writing an attack on the Ministerial list.
You will not kill me with laughter.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by kokoA(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
funlord:
grin

Na at times like this e dey good to dey sip 1 chilled gulder, dey stroke my beard, come dey observe as scam dey unfold for naija!
your mates dey take Heineken you dey take gulder.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by maiTurawa(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
The Northern Nigeria harbors millions of politically sophisticated Nigerians. They can initiate and effect a successful recall of any of their senators that signaled to Nigerians that they ar allies to Saraki -. Yerima, Goje, Shehu Sani.E T C
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by funlord(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin
kokoA:
your mates dey take Heineken you dey take gulder.

My N300, My taste buds, My choice of brand! Abi na crime for your street to shack gulder?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Kcinho(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
funlord:
grin

My N300, My taste buds, My choice of brand! Abi na crime for your street to shack gulder?
correct ULTIMATE man.
1 more bottle for you

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Sweetyie(f): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Huh
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by anonimi: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
kITATITA:
I bet comic minion Barcanista is already writing an attack on the Ministerial list.

Why would anyone attack a heavenly list that took 120 days of fasting and prayer in the wilderness to receive? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2867207_12039448101535359150306098884768840005902346n_jpgf8b9e6443473f2fa1ddfb6486925bc87

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2840249_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

Won't you agree with me that only witch-infested ZOMBIEs can attack such a list

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by onismate: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nigerian news media shah. Where is Ita Enangs picture arriving the senate.?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by nikkiking(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Now is the time shocked

Wailers be ready tongue
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by onismate: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
kITATITA:
how did you know that? He's not the only one preparing an attack article on the list. Tinubu is also preparing his own.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by godwin120alex: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Why so much noise abt ministrial list ?
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by advocates: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
onatisi:
It is damm funny and hilarious that some people are still stupidly waiting for a ministerial list on the 29th of September!!!!!! Some Nigerians are just arrogantly dummb . Buhari will send the ministerial nominees list to the senate in October or November and this even has a 30% probability
I know your type, always on the lookout to find fault and display your bigotry. But you go soon tire. Wait for the list to be presented and you will have no trash to wail about.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by ahamonyeka(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oya ita enang drop the list let those that will wail start wailing and those that will dance shakiti bobo to start dancing now.

Where is barcanista my hero?
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by icedfire(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Acjohn:
Buhari will soon experience the Power of the senate, I hope he will survive it. Because if those guys turns against him I wonder who will save him

they are the one scared of buhari...person wey no fear to use him own pikin do sacrifice, if he catch ur own pikin.....na sorry. Buhari has declared his asset and he has nothing to hide or be afraid of, none of the senators can say same
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Abeyjide: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
lets wait for saraki reaction.cos i heard dey want to ambush d list
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by EverBlazingy2k(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
I beleive my name is there oo
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by ExInferis(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
SENATOR ENANG WHO WHEN CONFRONTED BY THE PRESENTER AND HOST OF THE POLITICAL PLATORM ON RAYPOWER 100.5 FM, DISCRETELY TOLD HIM THAT HE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF A MINISTERIAL LIST.
YOUR EYES WILL SOON BE OPEN. WELCOME TO THE AREWA ISLAMIST EMPIRE, AND I PRESENT TO YOU THE EMPEROR OF THIS STATE: PMB THE IGNORANT.

Isnt there a drug for your particular kind of painment?
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by stinggy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
kosovo:
What is the role of the VP? undecided
Do you who Enang is?
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by ahamonyeka(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
advocates:
I know your type, always on the lookout to find fault and display your bigotry. But you go soon tire. Wait for the list to be presented and you will have no trash to wail about.
tell them but ,is that guy a pdp member?
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by yetunsbay(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Acjohn:
Buhari will soon experience the Power of the senate, I hope he will survive it. Because if those guys turns against him I wonder who will save him
have u heard abt FG power Might before?
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by nurex01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
@NWAZAKA. give us d proofs that d ministerial lists is going to be all muslim through. u are not a mature man
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Luckygurl(f): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
I don't want to see any yeeboh on dat list ooo...yeebohs can't b minister in a zoo...abi I lie?

Babe, you so allowing ethnic bigotry cloud your sense of judgement.
For how long??
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by kokoA(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
funlord:
grin

Na my grandfather mates dey take gulder.. you don old?
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by applord: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
[s]I don't want to see any yeeboh on dat list ooo...yeebohs can't b minister in a zoo...abi I lie?[/s]

Do the needful kiss

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Bern1992(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

This one has gone mad again, eyaaaaa grin grin
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by blackpanda: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

Oh shut up! Uselesss wailer!! shocked
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by yetunsbay(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Screen the damn List & everybody is happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman / Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters / Who Is The Founder Of Labour Party In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.