Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List (57262 Views)

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) / Senator Ita Enang, New SSA To President On National Assembly Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
ifyalways:
BUbu boi boi don land ? Long overdue
stop pretending,if na u nko,wouldn't u do the same?.........in other news...'' invest in Akwa ibom''
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Acjohn(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
ALISMILE:
for ur consumption; http:www.nairaland.com/2632371/lets-treat-buharis-ministerial-list
the first person to comment said it all and That is what I will say too. but I also see it as an act of cowardice.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by ddippset(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ita enang nêver still arrive finish? Há!
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by billyG(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kai walahi! PMB knows how 2 keep Wailers in suspence,when d list is publish,d wailers will howl,yelp,bark,bleat,neigh,groan in frustration.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Acjohn(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
blackpanda:

See this ode. I thot u wailers said it was all tinubu's making Which one concern buhari nw?

if you don't agree till date that Tinibu has hand in all of these, then I will suggest you visit the closest psychiatry for check up at once. na for your won good ooh. no talk say I no tell you.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Acjohn(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
yetunsbay:
have u heard abt FG power Might before?

no matter how mighty, the power might is I don't think he has the right to be autocratic or rule out the decision of the senate.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by vroom(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
I hope this list come on time so we can face the agenda fa
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Acjohn(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
icedfire:

they are the one scared of buhari...person wey no fear to use him own pikin do sacrifice, if he catch ur own pikin.....na sorry. Buhari has declared his asset and he has nothing to hide or be afraid of, none of the senators can say same

we see all of that because most of the persons we elected as senators don't even know the power of their office. They are all there for their pocket. I bet you can't say the same for the senators of those in the developed countries.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by missKiffy(f): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
I don't want to see any yeeboh on dat list ooo...yeebohs can't b minister in a zoo...abi I lie?
You no lie
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by imtfans(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
i hate waiting...release the list jare..b4 i get angry
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
The list
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Oya ita enang drop the list let those that will wail start wailing and those that will dance shakiti bobo to start dancing now.

Where is barcanista my hero?
He's waiting for Seun and Olisa Metu to buy data for him.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by nigerianvenom(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:
Dullard juniors will be announced soon

grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by modath(f): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Trippystunner:
aboy! Yu burst ma dada

Na Agirl.. smiley
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nigeria politics is very dirty. Saraki might not go to jail as many people expected. Senate might approve the ministerial list with ease. Nigerians should expect the un expected from the table of Change.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by montezz(f): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Here comes d arrival of saints-archministers! Op angel micheal dy dia?
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
kokoA:
Some people just have a way of being relevant in any government in power irrespective of party. I've been hearing this name "Ita Enang" since I was in secondary school.

He spent 16 years in NASS. I was in SSS2 in 1999 when he was first elected into the HOR. Now, I don forget say I go university sef.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by xakakes: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
engrlarex:
the problem is dat the wailers led by PDP using Olisa Metuh as spokesperson still has a lot to do, what dey fail to understand is dat it's an easy task to criticise a directionlessness, planlessness, focuslessness and lastly cluelessness govt and dat was y APC thrives and and dey were pull down by powerful lai mohammed, it will be an enormous task for the wailers to criticise objectively and constructively if PMB is working and dat is why nigerians r paying less attention to dem. d only thing dey r criticising abt is dat marginalisation of the East, but dey promised to sink with GEJ even though dia south south broders has forge ahead. when d ministerial list dey'l wail taya no be small but nobody cares provided nigeria is moving forward. the international accolades buhari receives when he travelled outside the country sef, dat1 na headache.
make sure you stick to your medications nothing personal though
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Vyolet(f): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
September ends tomorrow,which means by this time tomorrow, we would know the saint ministers already.
#we are waiting.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Geesarki(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Acjohn:
Buhari will soon experience the Power of the senate, I hope he will survive it. Because if those guys turns against him I wonder who will save him
The MASSES, yes d massess
I don't think any core northern senator that turn against PMB can come bak home. Mind u, we have d majority.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by smartmoses(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kai BaBa Go Slow.we are tired of waiting
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by smartmoses(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
smartmoses:
Kai BaBa Go Slow.we are tired of waiting
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by aamstih: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
I believe you would also be familiar with the name T. Y. Danjuma.

kokoA:
Some people just have a way of being relevant in any government in power irrespective of party. I've been hearing this name "Ita Enang" since I was in secondary school.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by kokoA(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
aamstih:

I believe you would also be familiar with the name T. Y. Danjuma.

Ah! Baba agba! I grew up and met him as an old man. I don't know what the young version of him looked like. grin
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by specco(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
I don't want to see any yeeboh on dat list ooo...yeebohs can't b minister in a zoo...abi I lie?

If u ask me who i go ask.
Shebi u be that lai m'hammed brother. Lie runs in the blood. Abi I lie?.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by ahamonyeka(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
kITATITA:

He's waiting for Seun and Olisa Metu to buy data for him.
no nau how can barcanista my hero wait for seun or metu to buy him data?he is bigger than that.
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
ahamonyeka:
no nau how can barcanista my hero wait for seun or metu to buy him data?he is bigger than that.
Onye gwara gi? Hapu kwa onye a. Enwero kwa nke oji
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by stasius: 2:31am On Sep 30, 2015
Names of noisemakers!
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 2:38am On Sep 30, 2015
kestolove95:
I want to see many Igbos on dat list
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by christinie(f): 3:36am On Sep 30, 2015
Did you read the post? There's no list yet. Mxm.
Chosen1984:
Fire on Ita enang!!! We can't wait again oooooo!!! Wailers are ready to wail oo
Re: Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List by christinie(f): 3:37am On Sep 30, 2015
No list yet. Read before posting!
kITATITA:
I bet comic minion Barcanista is already writing an attack on the Ministerial list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS / Photos From The Scene Of Fayose's Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge. / LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.