Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? (8686 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
hmm but u know u wnt marry her na

...and you know this how
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op abeg upload ur brother pix make i arrange who fit am,if he ugly i go give am monkey no fine but mama like am aka mama like am.shockedwink
IF ure interested u cam pm me
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by bqlekan(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Omo, see as nairaland babes dey use style show interest... grin ti yin ba yin.., won a ru yin lo soka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
icedfire:

God knows I can kill for that girl...chooiii my MrsPhyno...my own MrsPhyno....
guy no try me oo... grin

God knows I can kill for that girl...chooiii my MrsPhyno...my own MrsPhyno....
guy no try me oo...
but mrsphyno is engage to me already
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
monkey! I have a dp look at it
Goat see as you dey force packs to show
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by IamLEGEND1: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
warrisdiz
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

...and you know this how
IM a prophet
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
lmao nor b me cause am na, e b like say she b juju pickin o
chai my brother the lord'll not forgive u in a hurry for this assault on that young lady
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
I'll recommend sassybae for ur brother so that he can use his riches to sponsor her face surgery, at least to give the young and ugly lady a chance to be beautiful once more ,atleast to rack shoulders wth the likes of prettythicksme,sinaj,punkyveer,Enigurl,lagmostkuit, ETC
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:
BABY
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by IamLEGEND1: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:
Omo, see as nairaland babes dey use style show interest... grin ti yin ba yin.., won a ru yin lo soka

she I dey look dem abi?

I see mrsphyno creeping for under there...
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
chai my brother the lord'll not forgive u in a hurry for this assault on that young lady
LMAO
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
I'll recommend sassybae for ur brother so that he can use his riches to sponsor her face surgery, at least to give the young and ugly lady a chance to be beautiful once more ,atleast to rack shoulders wth the likes of prettythicksme,sinaj,punkyveer,Enigurl,lagmostkuit, ETC
You always insult sassybea, I don't know if she's your friend but you have to stop this childish act.

1 Like

Oyind17:
This op craze no get cure, I will recommend jollyjoy for your brother, she be complete yard grin
lollll dat he brother wen no get work for yankee soshocked

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
BABY
Toy
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

You always insult sassybea, I don't know if she's your friend but you have to stop this childish act.
he is simply crushing on her,that is the latest style:>wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

I don't know why, anytime u see my moniker ur day is made, monkey! and at the end of the day,u'll not say something meaningful although I learnt that ur brain is sharing battery wth ur fone so when ur fone's down, nothing productive emanates from that fuku u call a brain
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:
Toy
u don chop?
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
IM a prophet

A prophet that dunno how to find wife materials

I suggest you get back into the wilderness and medidate, a wife material will be revealed to u
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
see pix.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
I don't know why, anytime u see my moniker ur day is made, monkey! and at the end of the day,u'll not say something meaningful although I learnt that ur brain is sharing battery wth ur fone so when ur fone's down, nothing productive emanates from that fuku u call a brain
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA chai

2 Likes

Jollyjoy:
lollll dat he brother wen no get work for yankee soshocked
I dey joke na, food don done here.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Op is on cloud 9 grin
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

sassybae started it all, jus ask her she'll tell u
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

A prophet that dunno how to find wife materials

I suggest you get back into the wilderness and medidate, a wife material will be revealed to u
LOL so just mention her monikeR
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by icedfire(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:

maybe we are talking about two different mrsphyno...

see the one am talking about..

www.nairaland.com/mrsphyno

grin
sweetorgasms:

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by happykidArotiba(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Uniqueness01:
Like how many yards your brother dey find?

lmao. a like 4 ur pic
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
Sharrrap there !! foolishh thing who is this goat with stockfish belle

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by bqlekan(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

she I dey look dem abi?

I see mrsphyno creeping for under there...
Asin ehn., e get as e be for them... some ladies sha want to marry anything rich., that is why most of them Shi-marry grin

I fear them die
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Uniqueness01(f): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
happykidArotiba:
lmao. a like 4 ur pic
smiley smiley Danke!
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
icedfire:

grin

bros ure looking 4 trouble.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
see pix.
see dis weyrey ur love for stupidity is the reason why u refuse to comb and pack dose ur tangled hair neatly before taking a picture, monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Memes About Boobs / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl / I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.