Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? (8684 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
MY brother just returned from MIAMI where he is base, he came into the country to look for a Nigeria lady, so he can get married to her and take her back to miami(florida) in USA, he is a basket ball player in miami heats, so money and luxury is not his problem(if u know what i mean) please these is serious, im not joking, i introduce him to nairaland and i told him that i will introduce some female romancelanders to him, so guyz please who are the wife materials on this section?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by demmy0325(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
.. Ori bobo yi ti daru... grin grin..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Uniqueness01(f): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Like how many yards your brother dey find?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by demmy0325(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Uniqueness01:

.. Nice one.. grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Uniqueness01:

complete yard
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Ori bobo yi ti daru... grin grin..
what do u mean?
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Uniqueness01(f): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Nice one.. grin grin..

grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
ireneony is a good bed mathematician sorry wife material
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kingsley1000:
irenonye is a good bed mathematician sorry wife material
there is no moniker like irenonye
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
I'll recommend sassybae for ur brother so that he can use his riches to sponsor her face surgery, at least to give the young and ugly lady a chance to be beautiful once more ,atleast to rack shoulders wth the likes of prettythicksme,sinaj,punkyveer,Enigurl,lagmostkuit, ETC

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by demmy0325(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
what do u mean?
.. Ma bi mi ni jamb question.. grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by falconey(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Uniqueness01:

LWKM.....jollyjoy is a wife material.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Why should i tell you

So that you would go and steal my material, use am sew bubba ehn

Nonsense angry

My wife materail is for me only undecided
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
I'll recommend sassybae for ur brother so that he can use his riches to sponsor her face surgery, at least to give the young and ugly lady a chance to be beautiful atleast to rack shoulders wth the likes of prettythicksme,sinaj,punkyveer,Enigurl,lagmostkuit, ETC
LORD HAVE MERCY, anyways thanks but no thanks, i dont need a masquerade 4 my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
MY brother just returned from MIAMI where he is base, he came into the country to look for a Nigeria lady, so he can get married to her and take her back to miami(florida) in USA, he is a basket ball player in miami heats, so money and luxury is not his problem(if u know what i mean) please these is serious, im not joking, i introduce him to nairaland and i told him that i will introduce some female romancelanders to him, so guyz please who are the wife materials on this section?

Babes food don come
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Ma bi mi ni jamb question.. grin grin.... I mean U are successful... grin grin..
wharever
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Uniqueness01(f): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Haba!

According to you o.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Babes food don come
LMAO
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
cheesywinksad
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by demmy0325(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
wharever
.. Ok.. grin.
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
Why should i tell you
So that you would go and steal my material, use am sew bubba ehn
Nonsense angry
My wife materail is for me only undecided
hmm but u know u wnt marry her na
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by sinaj(f): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ur broda na Basket ball player for Yankee nai u de roast for nl here

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by icedfire(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
u can touch all of them but don't touch my MrsPhyno.... ;Du can touch all of them but don't touch my MrsPhyno....
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
I'll recommend sassybae for ur brother so that he can use his riches to sponsor her face surgery, at least to give the young and ugly lady a chance to be beautiful once more ,atleast to rack shoulders wth the likes of prettythicksme,sinaj,punkyveer,Enigurl,lagmostkuit, ETC
let see your pix :p
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
sinaj:
Ur broda na Basket ball player for Yankee nai u de roast for nl here
pls dnt judge a book by its cover, a word is enough 4 d wise
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
LORD HAVE MERCY, anyways thanks but no thanks, i dont need a masquerade 4 my brother.
u're heartless how dare u call that young lady a masquerade, chai! God is watching u o, at least do things wth the thought of judgement day on ur mind!
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
icedfire:
u can touch all of them but don't touch my MrsPhyno.... ;Du can touch all of them but don't touch my MrsPhyno....
MRSPHYNO? ur wetin? bro take time o
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Op abeg upload ur brother pix make i arrange who fit am,if he ugly i go give am monkey no fine but mama like am aka mama like am.shockedwink
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by jonaifame22(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
let see your pix :p
monkey! I have a dp look at it
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
u're heartless how dare u call that young lady a masquerade, chai! God is watching u o, at least do things wth the thought of judgement day on ur mind!
lmao nor b me cause am na, e b like say she b juju pickin o
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
This op craze no get cure, I will recommend jollyjoy for your brother, she be complete yard grin
Re: Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? by icedfire(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:

God knows I can kill for that girl...chooiii my MrsPhyno...my own MrsPhyno....

guy no try me oo... grin
sweetorgasms:

God knows I can kill for that girl...chooiii my MrsPhyno...my own MrsPhyno....

guy no try me oo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! / What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.