Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem (2956 Views)

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Chidexter(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2015
ipain:
a guy who really means well for a lady acts like the OP. Trust me. Only those who have no plans for a lady rush things up but unfortunately, women don't see it that way until they are bitten.

I will advice the OP to just hang around. If they break up he can move in.

Agreed with your last statement.
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by ipain: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Chidexter:

Agreed with your last statement.
i speak out of experience. In the end, the babe in my own case couldnt make anything out of the relationship with a guy who got in before i could make move. I didnt wait for 2 years sha.

If you ask the girl now what she gain from the guy who rushed in eh... She can't pin point anything. I still chat her up once a while while the other guy has moved on.
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Chidexter(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
ipain:
i speak out of experience. In the end, the babe in my own case couldnt make anything out of the relationship with a guy who got in before i could make move. I didnt wait for 2 years sha.

If you ask the girl now what she gain from the guy who rushed in eh... She can't pin point anything. I still chat her up once a while while the other guy has moved on.

I understand your point now, but it doesnt always turn out that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Made A Mistake / 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady / ‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.