Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady (2960 Views)

If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes / My Sister Wants To Arrest Me Because Of 200k, She Is Very Rich(lady Laments) / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2018
Every relationship starts like a fairy-tale. However, that initial attraction goes off in a jiffy when the times get tough. What remains are the high expectations of your lady- from you! You can choose to turn your back on her or come to a mutual solution to keep things going.

It’s not every guy’s cup of tea to date rich women. Most definitely, there are advantages of dating a rich woman, but every advantage comes with a catch. And likewise, there are pros and cons to date rich women too!

Benefits of dating a rich lady;

#1 She can finance herself!

Yeah, you needn’t worry about paying her silly bills. From going to salon to buying new stuff, she can manage it all by herself. In fact, you can expect her to get some free stuff for you as well, every time she steps out for shopping.

Your wallet can finally take a break!

#2 She is going to be hot!

First, because her rich dad managed to pick up a girl twenty years younger than him to create a beautiful rich daughter.

Second, money can make anybody look attractive. A few implants here and there and you get a solid 10 on the beauty scale!

#3 She will be the one paying!

She can pay for herself and for you too.

For all your dinners and club appearances that you make together, she will most likely be the one paying the bills. You can expect her to buy all new attire to fill your closet as she would want you to look presentable when you stand next to her.

#4 She would love to travel!

Well, because of her rich woman status, she might love travelling to different countries. While you are with her, she would take you along with her everywhere!

You can enjoy strolling from place to place and party in some of the most exclusive clubs around the world in your tenure of dating a rich lady.

#5. Enable to enjoy things you might never have thought of

This is also one of the unique benefits of having rich lady as your girl friend. You will certainly be able to enjoy various things that you might never have dreamt of. For instance, by having a rich lady as girl friend you will be able to enjoy riding on her luxury vehicle, enjoy having delicious food in luxury hotels etc.

#6. Will be able to enjoy her wealth

This is also one of the major reasons due to which most of the young individuals consider dating a rich lady. Since she is rich and has lots of wealth, it will certainly be easier for you to enjoy a high standard living. If you are facing financial problems then she may also help you to get rid of this situation in the best possible way.

written by theUpsetGirl

Cc lalasticala

Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by lenghtinny(m): 12:50am On Mar 18, 2018
First of all, you are not a man. Secondly, you are not a rich lady.

How the heck are you supposed to know what it feels like to be with a rich lady angry

5 Likes

Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:56am On Mar 18, 2018
lenghtinny:

How the heck are you supposed to know what it feels like to be with a rich lady angry

omg.. why do you think I'm a broke lady? undecided
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by Reaper99(m): 12:59am On Mar 18, 2018
lenghtinny:

WOW.... Omo this early morning grin
lenghtinny:

WOW.... Omo this early morning
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by lenghtinny(m): 1:03am On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

omg.. why do you think I'm a broke lady? undecided
Because rich ladies don't work in biscuit factories angry

6 Likes

Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:14am On Mar 18, 2018
lenghtinny:

Because rich ladies don't work in biscuit factories angry

there's something wrong with you.
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by Kimcutie: 1:17am On Mar 18, 2018
Nice one
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by lenghtinny(m): 1:25am On Mar 18, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

there's something wrong with you.
Cry me a river angry
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by DynasTee: 1:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Okay But why are you telling us?
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by MhizAJ(f): 1:54am On Mar 18, 2018
It's really a pity that Africa is ravaged by poverty if not i don't understand why a man will be looking for a rich girlfriend

It is only a weak man that will feed or live on a woman's wealth or even think of dating a rich lady

Can't he hustle and solve his life problems

Real men make their money,hustle hard and spoil their babes/wives
The evidence will be so glaring when you look at them

They first of all make the woman in their life comfortable before doing anything for themselves

Any man that depends on a woman's wealth or has that thought of dating a rich woman is lazy and once i notice that trait in a man trust me i'm done with him

Moreover i don't think rich ladies would wanna settle down for some poor guy,they would roll with people in the same class with them
They just can't go out with guys that earn lower than them or guys that don't have as much as they have infact that relationship would amount to nothing

A man should be a man
He should sort himself out financially and otherwise before thinking of dating cos i see a lot of Nigerian men trekking upandan,some don't even have good personal hygiene and i'm just wondering how miserable the life of those girls that go into a relationship with them will be like

No matter my position in life i still want a man that can give me some level of stability
I'd never try dating a broke guy because they would so take advantage of your generosity

1 Like

Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by mumureloaded(m): 2:32am On Mar 18, 2018
in my Africa, I mean part of African philosophy is so much believe in doesn't allow this crap. a man doing all this idoti? ayama
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 18, 2018
That is a rich nice lady, some people are rich in pocket...but poor at heart. They will so tax you, you will think MMM swallowed their money.

E worse for ladies because some have this mindset that you can't chop their money and body. But if you meet the one without this crazy thinking and she genuinely loves you...she can give you the world.
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by wese90(m): 6:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Give the guy above me 3 olosho
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2018
Lol this girl is just confused.
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by CastedAyo: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2018
OP, Abeg are you rich?
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by Sheuns(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2018
This lady is a fresh secondary school leaver abeg. Or u think because u package biscuits in one factory makes u rich? Better get a life and stop disturbing us here with ur rants and past experience with broke boys.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by ImaIma1(f): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2018
Creator of threads
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by marvin906(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2018
MhizAJ:
It's really a pity that Africa is ravaged by poverty if not i don't understand why a man will be looking for a rich girlfriend

It is only a weak man that will feed or live on a woman's wealth or even think of dating a rich lady

They first of all make the woman in their life comfortable before doing anything for themselves

Any man that depends on a woman's wealth or has that thought of dating a rich woman is lazy and once i notice that trait in a man trust me i'm done with him

Moreover i don't think rich ladies would wanna settle down for some poor guy,they would roll with people in the same class with them
They just can't go out with guys that earn lower than them or guys that don't have as much as they have infact that relationship would amount to nothing

A man should be a man
He should sort himself out financially and otherwise before thinking of dating cos i see a lot of Nigerian men trekking upandan,some don't even have good personal hygiene and i'm just wondering how miserable the life of those girls that go into a relationship with them will be like

No matter my position in life i still want a man that can give me some level of stability
I'd never try dating a broke guy because they would so take advantage of your generosity

you've started this again this morning..
is bad for a guy to look for a rich woman buh is very right for a woman to look for a rich man abi
how biased can you get
a man looks for a rich chick he's classified gold-digger buh if is a woman she's a saint
if I donate slap to your face this morning
buh I will agree with you on one thing no man should depend on a woman's wealth
that's just first class weakness
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by LordKO(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2018
You haven't met a rich lady (person) whose self-esteem is rooted in weak self sufficiency. When you meet one, you'll understand that abundance doesn't cure uncontentment and self-centeredness. And, of course, the last thing to expect from someone with these attributes is beneficence.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by datfreshdoc(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2018
Other than traveling together the rest are overrated; I'll just make my own money and date my own spec
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2018
There is a possibility that she will be rude, lazy and won't know how to Cook.

1 Like

Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by ba7man(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2018
I got friends married to rich girls and though it might look rosy on the outside, a lot happens within.

She owns the flashy car at home and whenever the husband shows up in it, we know it's "borrow pose".

They used to travel out together initially but later, dude starts spending more time at home while she's out of the country.

Whenever there's a fight, it's girl's rich parents that settle it since dudes parents are not loaded enough to talk.

Random cases of disrespect occur .

She sometimes makes decisions without consulting dude.

Marry a rich girl but make plans to keep up. Lend money from her, invest it positively and make a killing on returns. She'll admire your ability to generate resources with what she has already and respect you for that.
Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
There is a possibility that she will be rude, lazy and won't know how to Cook.
This one broke ooo, you are already characterising rich lady, are you not rich yourself

1 Like

Re: 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2018
MhizAJ:

A man should be a man

What you wrote is the most bizarre display of hypocrisy imaginable.

You deride men looking for rich women, and end saying you want a man who will give you a level of stability.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies will you regret if this happens to you? pics) / Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You / Ladies Would This Make You Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.