Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1140327 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LauretteB: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bakslanre:
Please I need a quick response
I have done registration for NYSC batch B and I noticed that the date of birth was different from mine, after I was done with the registration I got the Waec verification pin to correct the date of birth.
And up till now it has not been rectified.
Please what's the solution

Please how did you get the waec verification pin to correct the date of birth. The one on my green card is also wrong
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by klem93(m): 12:39am On Oct 31, 2017
BeFancy:

Pls how did u go bout your fingerprint scanning ? I am also a foreign student .
I just went there early that day and did the finger print and there was no hitch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 3:20am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CuteMaro(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2017
klem93:
Am a foreign student and registered since last week Wednesday and uptill now I can’t still see my green card and also is writing you’ve not been evaluated yet... please any problem or have any foreign student printed his?
Experiencing same issue with someone i registered since on Friday.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CuteMaro(m): 6:34am On Oct 31, 2017
I successfully registered someone yesterday, and what i get on her dashboard is 'awaiting call up number' Other ones i have registered never had this issue, so i am wondering, what could be the cause?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by klem93(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2017
CuteMaro:
I successfully registered someone yesterday, and what i get on her dashboard is 'awaiting call up number' Other ones i have registered never had this issue, so i am wondering, what could be the cause?
she’s a foreign student or local student... if is local she will print soon but I want to know if foreign student are also experiencing what am experiencing close to a week now
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CuteMaro(m): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2017
klem93:
she’s a foreign student or local student... if is local she will print soon but I want to know if foreign student are also experiencing what am experiencing close to a week now
Yes, i have one case of a foreign student facing same issues as you. Registration was done on Friday last week.

I also have a local student facing the 'awaiting call up number' issue. registration was done Monday this week.

Do you happen to know any foreign student that has successfully printed their green slip after registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by saintruky(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Hi there, Pls I want to know if i stand a chance. My DOB is 21/06/1988 (data at school), completed school 2017 at 29 years of age. I couldn't join dis upcoming Batch B like my mates due to certain personal constraints.
Do I stand a chance of being mobilized next year since I'll clock 30yrs of age.
I'm yet to do my late jamb registration (regularization) though.

Secondly is there a difference between NYSC certificates?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by klem93(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
CuteMaro:

Yes, i have one case of a foreign student facing same issues as you. Registration was done on Friday last week.

I also have a local student facing the 'awaiting call up number' issue. registration was done Monday this week.

Do you happen to know any foreign student that has successfully printed their green slip after registration?
I just printed mine and I registered since Wednesday... so b patient
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CuteMaro(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
klem93:
Thank you, this is quite relieving. I have printed the one for the Local Student though.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by henrykene(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
What about university students from Godfrey Okoye University http://www.gouni.edu.ng?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rep01: 3:19am On Nov 01, 2017
Easy way to make money...just register, click the d Link below and register and start making your money..
http://bytyredrtela.win/9143138189290/?rstr=112

Thanks, help others.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SuperSuave(m): 6:24am On Nov 01, 2017
I'd like to know about the bank account I hear they setup in camp pls Will it be an existing bank account or a new one will be created in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rep01: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2017
Easy way to make money...just register, click the d Link below and register and start making your money..
Thanks, help others

Andri_Rakoto Good day, I have withdrawn almost $5000 (27000 in the local currency). At first, I did not believe it; I thought it was not true. When I registered, they wrote something like “you are registered, and you can start working!” smiley I do work, but not like in Logitex, which was from the early morning until the late night. I just look through the ads and recommend the website to my friends, and that`s it ... Thanks for the website!

Administration: [No replies]

Supattra-Khawkom Thanks a lot to the website! It solved my financial difficulties

Viktoria'O'neill Many thanks for the project! The website does pay! This is the best project I have ever worked with on the Internet.

JemmaRicker I could not believe it till the end))) namely, until the money was transferred to the bank card. Hurrah! Two weeks aren’t wasted, 4800 dollars earned!)) My gratitude to the administration for the opportunity to earn some money! Already withdrew it at the ATM, and I’m going to spend them tomorrow)))
Here is the confirmation screenshot!!!

Bryan.Boutik Thank you for the excellent service. You are the best!!!

Pablo527 Hello! I have already got the first 200 dollars. But I would like to have at least 15 cents instead of 10 for viewing and id block. Is it possible?

Administration: Hello, Pablo527! We are solving this issue with advertisers at an accelerated pace.

Erika~Morales~ Hurray! I withdrew 600 dollars! It really works! I'm shocked))

bestkeptsecret Interesting site! Thanks to the creators. I hope it has a great future. I will recommend it to friends.

Monserrat_Pazos Good part-time job! Good luck to you, Thank you!

JamesDunn__ Thank you to the creators of the site! Was amazed at the possibilities! Everything is very easy and affordable. Thanks !!!!!!!

Tanya.Smith Thank you for such an excellent service) I'm about to join the company)

Administration: Thank you! We are glad to see new employees

RinuRAj I enjoyed the work: it was easy, accessible, and without any extra efforts. I spend a little more time on it and was pleasantly surprised by the earnings!

Administration: Hello Rinu RAj! Thank you)
PaweenaKusonyang $170 earned during the day! I was pleasantly surprised! I made a request for withdrawal. After 10 minutes, the money was already on the card. WOW!!! Cool service) Thank you!

Administration: Hello! And thank you for the work )

Linda~Van~Campbell Hurray! I got 850 dollars

Administration: We are very happy for you))
DanilShindin Not bad…excellent website, a solid income.

Administration: Hello! Thanks for the kind words!

Jully-Harrison Rather good extra income. Much better than just surfing on the Internet.

Administration: Oh sure)
Frencheska_Soamiadana Everything works well; I make about 50-100 dollars per day.

Administration: Hello ! Good luck in work)
GrantTevelein Thank you for your work and withdrawing money..))) I`ll promote you and your websites!

Administration: Thank you, Grant ! And good luck))

Tim.Hayes Hi. Excellent method. I earned and withdrew 580 dollars. Thank you!

Administration: Dear Tim! And thank you for the work!!!

EthanGooodford Hello, would you tell me how I can cash this money out?

Administration: Hello! You can cash out the money by transferring it to any bank card and then withdraw at an ATM or through one of the common instant payment systems (Western Union, etc.).

Manoa_Ran Hello! I got money on PayPal, what should I do with it? Can I withdraw it? Or I can only use the money for Internet payments

Administration: Hello! You can pay for the utilities on the Internet; you can also withdraw the money to a card of any bank or cash out through a money transfer system without opening an account.

Melissa_Brook I earned good money.$ 320! Cool !!!

Administration: We wish you to earn 10 times more!

AlexanderBrown Hello! Yesterday, I tried to withdraw the first 500 dollars to Paypal. Only $480 were accounted to Paypal. What is the reason?

Administration: Hello, Alexander. The case is the mistakenly taken Paypal commission. The rest of the money was paid to your purse. Sorry for the mistake.

MarioCalvo Not bad, I`ve already earned $6000, and got them accounted to the wallet!!!

Administration: We are happy for you))
LuisSamaniego Good project! I'll start to work actively very soon! Good luck to everybody!

Administration: Thank you Luis! And you good luck)

Turan.Askan Hello! I`m just starting to work.

The question is – is there a withdrawal to the payment cards of Kazakhstan banks? Thank you! Good luck to the organizers and participants!

Administration: Hello! Yes, we provide such an opportunity.

Shondra From this day, I'll be working actively on the project. I think it's worth it.

Administration: Hello! Good luck to you!

Lizzie_Crowley Hello. Would you tell me how long does it take to withdraw money from Webmoney to the bank card? Today, I received $ 2,500. I ordered a bank transfer and wanted to know how long I should wait.

Administration: Hello, Lizzie! The transfer of money from Webmoney to a bank account takes from 1 to 3 working days.

LauraSRios Hello. The links on the website are updated every now and again. Please tell me, does the system count the transitions by old links? Thank you.

Administration: Hello! Transitions by old links are taken into account.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by famora(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please, is it the attached mail sent to one's mail that has the call-up number or is there anyway to process the call up number after you've gone to bank to pay, cos am yet to receive my call up number since have paid (last week friday)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CuteMaro(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
famora:
Please, is it the attached mail sent to one's mail that has the call-up number or is there anyway to process the call up number after you've gone to bank to pay, cos am yet to receive my call up number since have paid (last week friday)
Log in to the NYSC portal and print your green slip containing your call up number.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CuteMaro(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
klem93:
Just printed that of the foreign student. Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by saintruky(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
saintruky:
Hi there, Pls I want to know if i stand a chance. My DOB is 21/06/1988 (data at school), completed school 2017 at 29 years of age. I couldn't join dis upcoming Batch B like my mates due to certain personal constraints.
Do I stand a chance of being mobilized next year since I'll clock 30yrs of age.
I'm yet to do my late jamb registration (regularization) though.

Secondly is there a difference between NYSC certificates?

Op u said we should ask questions relating to nysc, sadly u arent answering questions.
Pls attend to d above. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by patwears(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
we at travel consult run our usa visa with zero deposit till after collection of visa kindly send us a message if you intrested 08171900194
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Omobebop: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hi, is anyone in the UK that knows anyone selling a fingerprint machine? Or is in London and I can borrow theirs? The machines have become so expensive!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mosope081: 2:31am On Nov 02, 2017
I'm a foreign trained student and i uploaded my WAEC STATEMENT OF RESULT.. Does it matter please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by triplec93(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2017
My page is showing no state slot available, does it mean that stream 1 and 2 have been already exhausted? or is it only for stream 1, thus stream 2 is yet to begin?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BeFancy: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Omobebop:
Hi, is anyone in the UK that knows anyone selling a fingerprint machine? Or is in London and I can borrow theirs? The machines have become so expensive!
yes I do, in London . I sent you an email .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by toogbasky(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2017
triplec93:
My page is showing no state slot available, does it mean that stream 1 and 2 have been already exhausted? or is it only for stream 1, thus stream 2 is yet to begin?

Keep checking,, states wud pop up b4 d end of registration.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by triplec93(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2017
toogbasky:

Keep checking,, states wud pop up b4 d end of registration.
Thanks to you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mac88: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Pls the green card I printed is in black and white. Not colored... Hope it doesn't matter ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adegab4real007: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Mac88:
Pls the green card I printed is in black and white. Not colored... Hope it doesn't matter ?

I think it does. Most people are printing coloured. I'll suggest you do same, it's still on your dashboard, so goan reprint.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CuteMaro(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
I am using a NECO result and i have an issue with date of birth which was wrongly uploaded. How do i go about this? Please i need help urgently.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by klem93(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
CuteMaro:

Just printed that of the foreign student. Thank you.
uwc
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by klem93(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
CuteMaro:
I am using a NECO result and i have an issue with date of birth which was wrongly uploaded. How do i go about this? Please i need help urgently.
Goan get neck scratch card and verify your age

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (398) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.