Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083610 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2017
moris18:
Good day please I want to know what will happen if your passport is not clear like maybe the head is bending and it is already on the green card. I'm afraid it might be rejected at the camp
if the passport photograph is bad it would be rejected. A message would be sent to you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2017
tosanmaria1:
good morning all. please am a foreign student ,with an expired passport which contains all my stamps. can i use it for the online registration. preparing to go this 2017 batch b
yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lordseyad(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Adesuwag:
has it been rejected yet? If yes, snap another one with a white background.
No, it hasn't. Actually that's what I have been waiting for, registered on Wednesday. A Friend who registered on Tues got his own rejected the second day, but mine hasn't been..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lordseyad(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2017
Or can one mail em?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ICaSNg(f): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
HELLO ALL...

Please I need information on CDS meeting venues in Ibadan or CDS Coordinators .

Cheers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Holorunloseyi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
feezy:
Ages I registered today and my date of birth totally change to abt 1984 something about waec shit..... watin I go do... I wan mad hear abeg
abeg who hv an answer 4 dis guy
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mykh01(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
On my Waec result i have 1991 but on my nysc reg i have 1992, pls aw can i correct this? and hope it wont affect me wen i get to camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by walesho(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Help i'm having issues with my PPA at Bayelsa State, Yenagoa Ogboloma and I might need to change my PPA due to the following reasons. First of all I am in Batch A stream II working in a private school called Best Brain College (now Amoye Brainland International School, Ogboloma after government approved).The work load is just too much for me I guess, i'm taking nine(9) classes. I teach Computer Science(JSS 1-3),Literature-In-English(JSS 1-3 & SSS 1-3) and you can imagine I have to form lesson notes for 9 classes. I resume duty from 7:30am to 3:00pm on Monday(late coming attracts #200 and absence #500),Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday is our CDS and on Friday we close by 12noon and then fellowship from 12noon to 2:00pm which is compulsory or else you will be fine. And the worst part of it is that we are yet to be paid going to two months now and they keep giving unnecessary excuses. Please I need your advice, I have contacted my A.I he said he will look into the matter still expecting his response.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Godman001(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
I have done the nysc reg and don't want to be posted this year. Peradventure I got posted is there anything I can do to shift it till January?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PreciousMia: 12:53am On Oct 28, 2017
Hi Guys, pls i have an issue here..
On my Waec and Statement the name there is Precious Ugochi.. but my jamb/nysc bears Precious Ugochinyere.. Please how can this affect me and how can it possibly be resolved.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2017
walesho:
Help i'm having issues with my PPA at Bayelsa State, Yenagoa Ogboloma and I might need to change my PPA due to the following reasons. First of all I am in Batch A stream II working in a private school called Best Brain College (now Amoye Brainland International School, Ogboloma after government approved).The work load is just too much for me I guess, i'm taking nine(9) classes. I teach Computer Science(JSS 1-3),Literature-In-English(JSS 1-3 & SSS 1-3) and you can imagine I have to form lesson notes for 9 classes. I resume duty from 7:30am to 3:00pm on Monday(late coming attracts #200 and absence #500),Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday is our CDS and on Friday we close by 12noon and then fellowship from 12noon to 2:00pm which is compulsory or else you will be fine. And the worst part of it is that we are yet to be paid going to two months now and they keep giving unnecessary excuses. Please I need your advice, I have contacted my A.I he said he will look into the matter still expecting his response.
nawa ooo.
Which kind yeye PPA be this abeg!

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by walesho(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
hausadreturn:
nawa ooo.
Which kind yeye PPA be this abeg!
i

Me sef just tire, na so private dey be but this one too much for me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bakslanre: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Please I need a quick response
I have done registration for NYSC batch B and I noticed that the date of birth was different from mine, after I was done with the registration I got the Waec verification pin to correct the date of birth.
And up till now it has not been rectified.
Please what's the solution
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by richard870(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

cool
Hi there, Pls I want to know if i stand a chance. My DOB is 18/01/1988 , completed school june,2017 at 29 years of age (as a foreign trained graduate) our graduation ceremony comes up next year FEBRUARY which means I would be 30 years plus a month. Do I stand a chance of being mobilized?

Secondly is there a difference between NYSC certificates
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mac88: 5:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Pls how easy is it for some one to redeploy from one state to another... Because I mistakenly filled north east state, I hope they don't post me there. But if it happens I don't want to stay there.. So how do transfer from the state to another? cry
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2017
Lordseyad:
No, it hasn't. Actually that's what I have been waiting for, registered on Wednesday. A Friend who registered on Tues got his own rejected the second day, but mine hasn't been..
stay calm �
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Mac88:
Pls how easy is it for some one to redeploy from one state to another... Because I mistakenly filled north east state, I hope they don't post me there. But if it happens I don't want to stay there.. So how do transfer from the state to another? cry
if you are interested you can contact me via email.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2017
Mac88:
what state in particular?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lordseyad(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2017
Adesuwag:
stay calm �
Smiles.... I'm keeping it...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShylockConsults: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY ADMISSION, SPRING 2018 (JANUARY/FEBRUARY) INTAKE.

It is our pleasure to inform you that one of our partnering University-Near East University, North Cyprus is now accepting Application for Spring, 2018 (January/February) Intake.
The following Courses are offered in both Undergraduate and Graduate Level: Medicine, Pilotage, Pharmacy, Nursing, Optometry, Dentistry, Law, Marine/Civil/Mechanical/Petroleum/Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Aviation, Marine Transportation and Management, Maritime Management and Transportation, Maritime Transportation and Logistics, Marine Biology, Ecology and Oceanography Maritime Transportation, Aviation, International Relation, Economics, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Business Management, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Biochemistry etc.

50-100% Scholarship Guaranteed
No TOEFL, NO GRE Required
No Application Fee
Visa Guaranteed.

We will assist You from Pre-application Procedures to Post-landing, even to Your Registration.
To Apply, Send Us Scan Copy of the Following Documents to our Email or Whatsapp Contact for Evaluation.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION:
FOR GRADUATE APPLICATION
1. Degree Statement of Results
2. Degree Transcript
3. Data Page of Passport
4. O Level Results (WAEC OR NECO)
7. Master Diploma and Transcript (PhD Applicants Only)
FOR UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION
1. Data Page of Passport
2. O Level Results (WAEC OR NECO)

For more Info:
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults
Instagram: shylockconsults

Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.
Agencies and Partners are Welcome to collaborate with us
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mac88: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
hausadreturn:
what state in particular?
....have not been posted yet... But maybe say gombe state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by samiyasky(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2017
pls i would like to knw if it is the original statement of result they normally ask of or photocopy. Cause wot i have is the photocopy
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chiamaka1(f): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pls my statement of result is laminated, hope it won't affect me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ochadez(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hello my name is Peco, i'm a jumia Agent/consultant. You can place any order through me and get your orders at your door step regardless of your location.
It's easy and simple all you need to do is tell me what you need while i go through the stress of placing the order. You might ask yourself why should i place my order through an agent when i can do it myself it's quite risky. I will give you reasons why you should place an order through an agent;

(1) As an agent i can help you track your order and make sure it's in good condition when it arrives
(2) If the item delivered to you isn't in good shape within 7days of usage i can help you return it and it can either be changed or your money will be refunded
(3) when You place your orders through me you get 50% off on shipping on every item you purchase
(4) I can also help you book for hotels online through us; which is very affordable you don't need to go through the stress of looking for where to lounge on you vacation let me go through the stress.

In years of experience i have placed orders for people i never came in contact with.
They send huge amount to my account while i place the order for them and at the end we all smile.

BLACK FRIDAY IS AT THE CORNER GET READY TO BUY AND WIN AMAZING ITEMS
visit the link
https://www./black-friday/?source=NG_W44_SB4_BlackFriday_Teasing

just contact me via;
whatsapp> 07063167743
facebook> Peco Ochade

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bills2307(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chiamaka1:
Pls my statement of result is laminated, hope it won't affect me
lol.. no it won't at all

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bills2307(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
samiyasky:
pls i would like to knw if it is the original statement of result they normally ask of or photocopy. Cause wot i have is the photocopy
all I can remember is that I presented my original and photocopy. but dey ll only take photocopy ..they just want to see the original
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QueenthT(f): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
[/color][color=#000099] Am new here,I have a little problem,I will be going for my service this coming month,am just registering today(money issues) and I was told at the cafe that the only states left are Northern states,I don't want to go to d North. Pls what can I do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by klem93(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Am a foreign student and registered since last week Wednesday and uptill now I can’t still see my green card and also is writing you’ve not been evaluated yet... please any problem or have any foreign student printed his?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BeFancy: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
klem93:
Am a foreign student and registered since last week Wednesday and uptill now I can’t still see my green card and also is writing you’ve not been evaluated yet... please any problem or have any foreign student printed his?
Pls how did u go bout your fingerprint scanning ? I am also a foreign student .

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.