Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082948 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosanmaria1: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2017
good morning all. please am a foreign student ,with an expired passport which contains all my stamps. can i use it for the online registration. preparing to go this 2017 batch b
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by shegzieflex: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=toogbasky post=61228924]

You register when registration starts,,, you are suppose to click on revalidation,,,, not registrstion[/quote
I am in that category too. Does my school need to be informed before registration starts, perhaps the school has to resend my details to NYSC before I can be allowed to revalidate?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by toogbasky(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=shegzieflex post=61537857][/quote]

This is between u and Nysc,,,, Ur sch doesn't need to send ya name again
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by shegzieflex: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Please help.
I was mobilized with Batch A stream I but didn't show up in camp. Now I want to go with Batch B, what will I do?
Do I need to do anything before online registration starts before I can revalidate?
Kindly advise.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by shegzieflex: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
toogbasky:

This is between u and Nysc,,,, Ur sch doesn't need to send ya name again

Oh I see. Thanks bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DrCee(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pls I did online registration during batch A mobilisation Bt due to the fact dt my my license(am in d medical field and must present my full licence at camp) was delayed and nt ready till batch A stram 2 camping was over I cudnt join batch A.

Pls do I need to go to my school to remobilize or jst wait till whm online registration start again and re-register.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Next2Bezee(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosanmaria1:
good morning all. please am a foreign student ,with an expired passport which contains all my stamps. can i use it for the online registration. preparing to go this 2017 batch b

Yes you can, that's how i registered for mine as well. Make sure you bring that passport to camp too for in-camp foreign student registration.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 12:49am On Oct 20, 2017
Go back to your school for them to upload your details to be remobilized.
shegzieflex:
Please help.
I was mobilized with Batch A stream I but didn't show up in camp. Now I want to go with Batch B, what will I do?
Do I need to do anything before online registration starts before I can revalidate?
Kindly advise.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Culin(f): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2017
Darkchocolate:

The shape of the neck does not matter. As long as you aren't showing cleavage or chest hair (for guys ...and some girls grin)
White t shirt
Short sleeve
No logos (if it has a logo, make sure it is those very small logos that occupy one corner)

Hahaha one corner

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
JUST IN CASE YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP WITH YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION, YOU CAN HOLLA AT ME. The contact email is: adesuwag137@gmail.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Makavelli099(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2017
please what happens when the name on my statement of result is slightly different from name I used for nysc mobilization
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Makavelli099:
please what happens when the name on my statement of result is slightly different from name I used for nysc mobilization
elucidate on what you mean by slightly.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LauretteB: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Please I have a problem. My surname on both my statement of result and the one sent to Senate from school are wrongly spelt. What do I do please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by heykims(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pls guys, when registration starts, can I get to do it on my phone and choose d states, then go and complete d biometric verification in a cafe later?

2, how serious do they take d issue of medical certificate of fitness in camp, can I obtain it from a private hospital?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hotgistnaija247: 3:59am On Oct 23, 2017
NYSC APPROVED SENATE BATCH B LIST 2017 FOR ALL INSTITUTIONS

Visit the link below to access the NYSC Approved Senate Batch B List 2017 for all institutions below

http://newsmeel.com/nysc-senate-batch-b-list-2017-check-senate-mobilization-list-2017-portal-nysc-org-ngnysc3verifysenatelists-aspx/
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrjuice: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Hotgistnaija247:

Visit the link below to access the NYSC Approved Senate Batch B List 2017 for all institutions below

http://newsmeel.com/nysc-senate-batch-b-list-2017-check-senate-mobilization-list-2017-portal-nysc-org-ngnysc3verifysenatelists-aspx/

my name is not on the senate-mobilized list, i want to go to the student affairs of my school. Can my name still be uploaded while registration is ongoing ? Can i still be mobilized for 17B coz registration begins tomorrow, pls i urgently need ur advice
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Makavelli099(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2017
Adesuwag:
elucidate on what you mean by slightly.
my three names appear on statement of result, why just two names appear on my jamb profile, which do I use for nysc registration the three names on statement of result or two names on jamb profile
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kayusbrown(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2017
The online registration process is one of the crucial steps you must take to realise your dream of serving your country. You therefore cannot afford to make any costly mistake in the registration process, that may deny you the opportunity to serve or delay your call-up till another batch. At READYHANDS TECHNOLOGIES (an accredited registration center), we deploy our expertise and resources in the registration process to ensure your dream is realised.

Why patronise us?

1. Your registration will be handled by a highly experienced team with adequate resources to interface with the NYSC support team and their technical partner on your behalf, to resolve technical issues. We strive to answer all your questions.

2. We have a customized template we give to PCMs to pre-fill to avoid errors. You can request for your copy before the registration day.

3. Multiple registration points to ensure PCMs stand a good chance of getting their most preferred state of deployment and fall into Stream 1. We registered over 100 PCMs on DAY 1 of 2017 BATCH A registration exercise!

4. Colour printing of Green Slip.

5. Passport photograph service available at subsidized rate.

6. Available ATM card for processing of online payment (a token will be charged).

7. Excellent support for PCMs requiring special registration e.g. Medical professionals, Foreign PCMs, Married PCMs (female), PCMs with SS genotype etc.

8. Free correction service (Date of birth, Name, Course etc.)

9. Registration on DAY 1 guaranteed!

10. Affordable registration fee and guaranteed value for your money.

Our Registration Centre: Readyhands Internet Café, Suite 4, A-ONE Memorial plaza, Opposite OLG primary school, Somorin, Obantoko, Abeokuta.

Questions?: 08030755190, 08038312501.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jibs4lv(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hotgistnaija247:

pls help I can't type in the year , is dat how it is everybody

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by olamy2000(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
jibs4lv:
use another browser
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
jibs4lv:
Mine showed without the year entered.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OKUCHI11(m): 1:35am On Oct 24, 2017
How Can I Follow Batch Bstream II And Not I
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LucasMAGNA(m): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2017
Let batch B Stream II fall on you, oya claim it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ayusbobs(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2017
OKUCHI11:
How Can I Follow Batch Bstream II And Not I
This question has been on my mind. Please someone should give an helpful tips or how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by poshemmanuel(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sadyflame(f): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2017
playing help a sister am a married woman I have my marriage certificate and change of name bt the issue is my husband don't have any domicile I d card cos I was robbed n the where stolen what should I do please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Paulopackager(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
PLS I MADE A MISTAKE ON CLICKING CONTINUE TO PAYMENT, I WASNT ACTUALLY READY TO PAY BUT NOW ALL I CAN SEE ON MY PHONE SCREEN IS TO GO AHEAD WITH FINGERPRINT. WILL THE PAYMENT PAGE STILL SHOWUP AFTER GOING TO THE CAFE FOR PRINT PLS. ANYONE OUT THERE!!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adegab4real007: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulopackager:
PLS I MADE A MISTAKE ON CLICKING CONTINUE TO PAYMENT, I WASNT ACTUALLY READY TO PAY BUT NOW ALL I CAN SEE ON MY PHONE SCREEN IS TO GO AHEAD WITH FINGERPRINT. WILL THE PAYMENT PAGE STILL SHOWUP AFTER GOING TO THE CAFE FOR PRINT PLS. ANYONE OUT THERE!!!

Yes it will. You can pay later when you are done with the registration.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tobbyabk: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
pls help! I was mistakenly mobilized for service 2016 while I still had an outstanding course. Now(2017) , I have cleared the outstanding and results are out. I have also done my clearance. when I checked the Nysc portal today, I saw my name there but my date of graduation is 2016, what can I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by feezy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ages I registered today and my date of birth totally change to abt 1984 something about waec shit..... watin I go do... I wan mad hear abeg
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Stephanie75(f): 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please can a person who got married after being posted redeploy to her husband's state of domicile?

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.