Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1088496 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Samoranopapa:
Many thanks, I really appreciate. It is a long story let me make it brief. I was deployed to Yobe state at first and I used camp redeployment to redeploy to Ondo state (though that was not my choice) I tried redeploying to Lagos due to the assignments and responsibilities I have in Lagos but I didn’t work out. Spoke with my LGI to repost me to another PPA where I can be able to travel and take care of things here but he insisted I go back to my previous PPA where I had already been given a rejection letter. If I keep stay in Ikare Akoko(my PPA), I won’t be able to cater for my siblings and might go broke because PPA does not pay at all. So I feel if I can be able to put things together then I can come back after 3 months since the LGI does not want to post me elsewhere.
Oh! So Sorry for what you're going through. Why not have a heart to heart discussion with him? Let him/her see the need you have to get a new PPA. Or better still, why not settle him to get what you want or go through his/her assistance. Is your LGI that mean or something? I believe you can get your PPA change if you meet with someone very close who can help get through him or talked to him/her

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samoranopapa(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Spherical77:
Oh! So Sorry for what you're going through. Why not have a heart to heart discussion with him? Let him/her see the need you have to get a new PPA. Or better still, why not settle him to get what you want or go through his/her assistance. Is your LGI that mean or something? I believe you can get your PPA change if you meet with someone very close who can help get through him or talked to him/her
The man is just too mean and he has no respect for anyone. Although I haven’t tried getting to him through someone close to him, but I’ll definitely do that. Because settling him is not even the issue. I really appreciate your response. I’m grateful.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Thank you, this means a lot to me. I really appreciate.
lajid:

That’s from the school, you can’t do anything about that. I had the same case, but the person that screened my documents didn’t raise it and passed me.

But my two coursemate in other camps had a problem with it as the official refused to accept their documents, it took the intervention of an nysc official from my school for the official to accept.

So it depends on the camp, if the person has small craze, be ready to defend ooooo. Also try to get the nysc Liason officer’s number in your school before you travel, so if something like this comes up, you can give a call so he can talk to them.

Those officials can be strong headed sometimes, them fit send person go back because of that. But, just tell them that’s how your school do their certificate and if them no wan gree, put a call though to your Liason officer at your school.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pls my people do we need primary school certificate??

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dhatgirl: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
No
joxxy01:
Pls my people do we need primary school certificate??

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Anyone have an idea of when we should be expecting the call up letter??

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IamDavids: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Just graduated this year, ought to have graduated some 3 years ago. I completed my jamb regularization this year cos I failed to do it then. Gained admission 2014.I have printed my admission letter, my name is on the matriculation list. What next with NYSC registration. How do I go about it? I'm completely lost in the whole process, all these batch things ehn, I don't understand. I have lost contact with my people from my class year, I need urgent responses. Treat as urgent pls, I'm begging pls. I wanna do this NYSC thing and face the real life abeg

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by superNOVAe(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
On Sunday or Monday
joxxy01:
Anyone have an idea of when we should be expecting the call up letter??

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
IamDavids:
Just graduated this year, ought to have graduated some 3 years ago. I completed my jamb regularization this year cos I failed to do it then. Gained admission 2014.I have printed my admission letter, my name is on the matriculation list. What next with NYSC registration. How do I go about it? I'm completely lost in the whole process, all these batch things ehn, I don't understand. I have lost contact with my people from my class year, I need urgent responses. Treat as urgent pls, I'm begging pls. I wanna do this NYSC thing and face the real life abeg
What you will do now is go back to your school and submit your jamb admission to SAO and concerning NYSC mobilization for this year is already over you have to wait till next year Late Feb or early March Batch-A to be mobilize so your can register and go for service.

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by twentyk(m): 5:38am On Nov 21, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

You're good to go just wait for call up letter 19th of this month
ive just got my call up Letter bros, what next? I have not seen where I was posted or anything. Do I input the call up letter somewhere? I’m lost bros.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2021
twentyk:
ive just got my call up Letter bros, what next? I have not seen where I was posted or anything. Do I input the call up letter somewhere? I’m lost bros.
Lol you're funny i swear. This is call call-up Number not call up letter. Please be patient as call up letter is not yet out.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by twentyk(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Lol you're funny i swear. This is call call-up Number not call up letter. Please be patient as call up letter is not yet out.
alright, thanks. Forgive my naivety Biko.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by THURAFTERNOON: 1:53am On Nov 22, 2021
I can confirm that CALL UP LETTER is now out.

My date of reporting is Saturday November 27, does that mean I do not have to report at the camp on Wednesday but until Saturday?

PS: anyone posted to Cross River , let’s link up

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 2:26am On Nov 22, 2021
Anyone going from Benin City to Jigawa?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Melbrom(m): 3:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Anybody posted to kogi state going from warri?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 5:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Benue state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umartins1(m): 5:32am On Nov 22, 2021
joxxy01:
Benue state
Same here
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oldman112(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2021
I just checked and saw that am invited to webnir section............. Please I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umartins1(m): 5:51am On Nov 22, 2021
oldman112:
I just checked and saw that am invited to webnir section............. Please I don't understand

THERE IS GOING TO BE AN INTERACTIVE SESSION BETWEEN NYSC DIRECTOR-GENERAL AND NCDC DIRECTOR-GENERAL WITH THE 2021 BATCH 'C' STREAM TWO PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS

DATE- MONDAY 22ND NOVEMBER, 2021
TIME - 12:00PM

Click the link to Register.

https:///NYSC-NCDC
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oldman112(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Umartins1:

THERE IS GOING TO BE AN INTERACTIVE SESSION BETWEEN NYSC DIRECTOR-GENERAL AND NCDC DIRECTOR-GENERAL WITH THE 2021 BATCH 'C' STREAM TWO PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS

DATE- MONDAY 22ND NOVEMBER, 2021
TIME - 12:00PM

Click the link to Register.

https:///NYSC-NCDC
Thanks, but does it mean am not posted yet?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umartins1(m): 5:57am On Nov 22, 2021
oldman112:

Thanks, but does it mean am not posted yet?

You are. That's a virtual invitation.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oldman112(m): 6:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Umartins1:

You are. That's a virtual invitation.
How then will I check it sir, after logging in I went through all the text but couldn't see the state of deployment.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umartins1(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2021
oldman112:

How then will I check it sir, after logging in I went through all the text but couldn't see the state of deployment.

You will see your call-up letter when you scroll down. You have to download it to view
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umartins1(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=Crez post=107846427][/quote]

How much?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Maglorix(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2021
CALL UP LETTER HAS BEEN POSTED..YOU CAN NOW CHECK YOUR DASHBOARD TO SEE WHERE YOU WERE POSTED TO..GOODLUCK
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kuipid(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Maglorix:
CALL UP LETTER HAS BEEN POSTED..YOU CAN NOW CHECK YOUR DASHBOARD TO SEE WHERE YOU WERE POSTED TO..GOODLUCK
website not going through
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Maglorix(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2021
kuipid:
website not going through

Too much traffic...Checked mine around 3am
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by superNOVAe(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Warri to Ekiti.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dave06(f): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2021
Please how can someone reset their passwords?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShitStain(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please oh, the typo error made in my name is still on my call up letter. The correction I made is still being reviewed and I'm to report to camp on Wednesday. Please, What do I do? embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.