Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083177 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Dstar434:
Hello house. Pls when do they pay PCMs the transport and local transport allowance? I mean Which week of the orientation camp? Secondly, how much is it?
Second week of camping

1800 and 1500

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2021
vicstorm:

Are u sure about this
Not hundred percent certain though. Had a friend whose friend's PPA was there
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luckygal22(f): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Samoranopapa:
which bank is it if I may ask. I believe you’ll get debit card and not credit card because of the kind of account that will be Opened for you at the camp. Just for your mind to be at rest, go and meet the people who brought the form to you or your platoon officer.
Thanks a lot, the bank is Access Bank. I don't think I can meet d platoon officer cos I have been given an exeat from d camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Teeclassicroyal: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Just graduated from Benin Republic. How do I go about NYSC registration and mobilisation, please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davbravo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Dstar434:
Hello house. Pls when do they pay PCMs the transport and local transport allowance? I mean Which week of the orientation camp? Secondly, how much is it?
3200. They'll start paying anytime after the swearing in ceremony

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davbravo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Luckygal22:

Thanks a lot, the bank is Access Bank. I don't think I can meet d platoon officer cos I have been given an exeat from d camp.
i don't think you should be bothered about that. It's debit card that'll be processed for your account
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luckygal22(f): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2021
davbravo:
i don't think you should be bothered about that. It's debit card that'll be processed for your account
Alright, thanks a bunch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vicstorm: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
If I click cancel does it really cancel my relocation?
Or I'll still have to write to my secretariat's . Because I didn't apply for this one o. It just popped up

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hiterrun(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hello house please when is the next nysc and is there any group that drop valid and legit news please can you add me up 08133765681 please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davbravo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
vicstorm:
If I click cancel does it really cancel my relocation?
Or I'll still have to write to my secretariat's . Because I didn't apply for this one o. It just popped up
Were you part of the band at your camp? Heard they relocated those in the band to Abj to join the NYSC National Band.

You can cancel though, but may be under review for a while before it'll be approved

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ajalaridwan1718(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good evening guys, I went to camp last week but am back home due to the fact that I forgot my original statement of result. I then later got to print it out but it was noticed that I scanned it and I have been told Togo bring the original copy which I would be unable to go back to camp if I’m to go get it. My question now is can I still go with the next coming batch?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Pritipresh(f): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Malibe96:

Please will der be any problem i didnt report o. Time?
From onitsha to kano is very far
There won't be any problem but just make sure you resume between the days others are resuming but if you missed your day. My Hausa people say baumasalam, no wahala
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davbravo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
ajalaridwan1718:
Good evening guys, I went to camp last week but am back home due to the fact that I forgot my original statement of result. I then later got to print it out but it was noticed that I scanned it and I have been told Togo bring the original copy which I would be unable to go back to camp if I’m to go get it. My question now is can I still go with the next coming batch?
you can remobilize for next batch. Any particular reason for not being able to go back to camp though?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ajalaridwan1718(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
davbravo:
you can remobilize for next batch. Any particular reason for not being able to go back to camp though?
Yes, Can I message you? There’s something I’ll like you to know
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davbravo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
ajalaridwan1718:
Yes, Can I message you? There’s something I’ll like you to know
you can
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ajalaridwan1718(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
davbravo:
you can
Send me your Email address
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MeynaTK: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Please is it true that January clearance is automatic for all CMs
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
MeynaTK:
Please is it true that January clearance is automatic for all CMs
Ofcourse Not

You intend to travel home for Xmas and new year?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by deedondavi(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Please when is passing out for Batch 21A stream 1
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kolarov93(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
deedondavi:
Please when is passing out for Batch 21A stream 1

February
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Shytreasure(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please, When can it be said that one has graduated? Is it after writing the final exam? After the school senate sits on the result? or after the release of your results?

I'm asking because in about four months time i will be 30, and i want to know if i stand a chance to serve.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Shytreasure:
Please, When can it be said that one has graduated? Is it after writing the final exam? After the school senate sits on the result? or after the release of your results?

I'm asking because in about four months time i will be 30, and i want to know if i stand a chance to serve.
When senate approve your result
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Brunosamel(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please guy how do direct posting works I have someone who want to help me to go to any state and place I want in to serve
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Shytreasure:

Your age will be considered the day your result is approved by your school senate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Brunosamel:
Please guy how do direct posting works I have someone who want to help me to go to any state and place I want in to serve
it works perfectly well if the person is sure
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Harodebby(f): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please where is the place for PPA at Abakalike in Ebonyi state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Shytreasure(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Spherical77:
Your age will be considered the day your result is approved by your school senate

Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Brunosamel(m): 2:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Spherical77:
it works perfectly well if the person is sure
Alright thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HolyMalaam: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hello everyone, I just graduated from a part time program but I was told I can't go for service, but rather 'Certificate of exclusion' will be issued to me. But I really want to serve because it will aid my chances. What can I do please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hcqmela: 12:32am On Dec 03, 2021
When will Batch A 2022 start?
If there is a group that I can get update from pls add this number 07038094824
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good day everyone and to all 2021 batches and streams that got their relocation approved but due to distance can't go back to initial state for state coordinator clearance.

You can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) I have good news for you and you don't need to travel for the clearance after your relocation was approved

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.