Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083208 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AwardWinningCV: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
What next after NYSC?

Start job hunting early!

Let's help you revamp your CV
With the right write up you can land that dream job!
See bio for contact info.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
jelil01:
Wow. Congratulations dear.

I don't understand my own school o!

Wish you a very huge luck.
I have been posted to Delta State. See you next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Zahard: 6:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Is anyone posted to delta, and if so please let me know �
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hafsatadebisi: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2021
[i][/i]
Samoranopapa:
Yes, did you also served there ?
I'm currently serving in Idanre Local government area of Ondo state. I'm batch B stream 2. He was our platoon officer in camp, and he also told us that he's the LGI for those that will be posted to Akoko North East. What batch are you? Just try to have a one on one talk with him. If he refuses, then maybe you can reach his superior. And here I am, thinking a male LGI would be better. Maybe it's individual thing sha, and not a matter of male or female. If it's our LGI, she for don reason with you sharperly. But wait, did you say you're not being paid anything there? Like seriously? Here, our LGI won't even send anyone to a place that doesn't pay corps members. Here, you must pay and also provide accommodation, bed for all corps members, and it's one corps member per room, corpers are not allowed to share a room. If you don't like the working conditions of the place you're working, just try and reach his superior, so you can be posted to a better place. Goodluck.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2021
lizychimamanda:
I have been posted to Delta State. See you next year.
Wow. Congratulations. Happy for you.

Wish you all the best...

Which state you base?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Zahard: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Guys I have a question, in camp registration for batch c stream II starts on the 24-28 my date is on the 26, is it possible for me to get there on the 28 without issue?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samoranopapa(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
[i][/i] I'm currently serving in Idanre Local government area of Ondo state. I'm batch B stream 2. He was our platoon officer in camp, and he also told us that he's the LGI for those that will be posted to Akoko North East. What batch are you? Just try to have a one on one talk with him. If he refuses, then maybe you can reach his superior. And here I am, thinking a male LGI would be better. Maybe it's individual thing sha, and not a matter of male or female. If it's our LGI, she for don reason with you sharperly. But wait, did you say you're not being paid anything there? Like seriously? Here, our LGI won't even send anyone to a place that doesn't pay corps members. Here, you must pay and also provide accommodation, bed for all corps members, and it's one corps member per room, corpers are not allowed to share a room. If you don't like the working conditions of the place you're working, just try and reach his superior, so you can be posted to a better place. Goodluck.
Yea, I think it depends on the personality and not the gender. I appreciate your response, I’ll try and do what you’ve suggested. I’m Batch B stream 1
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umartins1(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Zahard:
Guys I have a question, in camp registration for batch c stream II starts on the 24-28 my date is on the 26, is it possible for me to get there on the 28 without issue?
Very possible
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
jelil01:
Wow. Congratulations. Happy for you.

Wish you all the best...

Which state you base?
kaduna
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
lizychimamanda:
kaduna
Wow. I'm also Born and Bred in K.D.

All the best in ur new land cool
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
To anyone who is based in port harcourt. Please how does someone locate the nearest park to abia state from port harcourt airport. Please I need urgent answer, thanks as I await your response.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luckygal22(f): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Please help! During Bank Account opening in d course of registration in camp, I chose Credit Card instead of Debit Card as my preferred card option. How do I rectify this and change it to Debit card?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 5:47am On Nov 25, 2021
jelil01:
Wow. I'm also Born and Bred in K.D.

All the best in ur new land cool
thank you very much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Malibe96: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2021
Pritipresh:

Where are you staying?
Where is your PPA?
Where is the best PPA to serve?

Please will der be any problem i didnt report o. Time?
From onitsha to kano is very far
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Boybreezy:
Relocation to any preferred state of your choice... Ongoing
Do this now before the POP... it gets harder from there..
55k only... Refund policy included
0.9026.3476.75 wink
Guy, fear God nah...haba!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NetSolutionz: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
geostar:
Hello friends....i am in need of an urgent solution...my name is already in the Senate list but right now i am 30yrs above and i so much want go to service. Is there anyway i can do age reduction on NYSC portal?

Every Problem has a solution.

Whatsapp 09051885109

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samoranopapa(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Luckygal22:
Please help! During Bank Account opening in d course of registration in camp, I chose Credit Card instead of Debit Card as my preferred card option. How do I rectify this and change it to Debit card?
which bank is it if I may ask. I believe you’ll get debit card and not credit card because of the kind of account that will be Opened for you at the camp. Just for your mind to be at rest, go and meet the people who brought the form to you or your platoon officer.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Davidofzy: 2:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Hi everyone! I just did my clearance from the university, I will like to know, when is NYSC online registration?
Pls add me on any Nysc WhatsApp group so I can get useful information!
My digits; 09026133870!!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vicstorm: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Please those who play for nysc national band abuja do you have an idea how much they are paid?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dhatgirl: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please if my relocation request is successful, do I have to report to the nysc secretariat of the new state immediately. As this stream2 will be ending December 14th, do I have to travel to the new state immediately?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ali12345(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
hello everyone just finished my sch this year and am above 30 and I want to go too nysc what will I do and when is nysc registration starting next year thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Ali12345:
hello everyone just finished my sch this year and am above 30 and I want to go too nysc what will I do and when is nysc registration starting next year thank you
NYSC mobilization/registration will commence late February/March next year

As for your age, you'd have to work it if truly you wish to serve. If you've clocked 30 on or before he day your school senate approved your result then you'll be exempted from service except you chose to influence it by working it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2021
Dhatgirl:
Please if my relocation request is successful, do I have to report to the nysc secretariat of the new state immediately. As this stream2 will be ending December 14th, do I have to travel to the new state immediately?
A message will be sent to your email some days after your camping. The message would contain when to report to the state secretariat for documentation. A date would be assigned for you

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2021
vicstorm:
Please those who play for nysc national band abuja do you have an idea how much they are paid?
heard they are being paid 30k or thereabout
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ali12345(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Spherical77:
NYSC mobilization/registration will commence late February/March next year

As for your age, you'd have to work it if truly you wish to serve. If you've clocked 30 on or before he day your school senate approved your result then you'll be exempted from service except you chose to influence it by working it

what are the procedure then boss
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vicstorm: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Spherical77:
heard they are being paid 30k or thereabout
Are u sure about this
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dstar434(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2021
Hello house. Pls when do they pay PCMs the transport and local transport allowance? I mean Which week of the orientation camp? Secondly, how much is it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2021
Ali12345:

what are the procedure then boss
reach me on WhatsApp 08097040690
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by zaltanera(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2021
NYSC deployment , PPA posting and redeployment.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Zahard:
Is anyone posted to delta, and if so please let me know �
me o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yunqdady: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.