Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1088558 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jamest162: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kogi 2 katsina
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adekazzy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nice one here
This really helpful
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Onyeka4jesus: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pls a friend of mine was posted to kebbi state.
She is asmatic and coming all the way from Lagos. Pls aside from camp redeployment through medical report. Is there any other way she can send her medical report without going to the camp for her to be redeployed.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Onyeka4jesus: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Is it possible for one to differ this year nysc service and leave it year .
Pls I want to know the procedures for that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fumiex(f): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
I am to serve in bayelsa. Is there anyone currently serving in bayelsa. How's the place like. I'm thinking of relocating but i need to know of the place is okay or not?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Melbrom(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jamest162:
Kogi 2 katsina
you from kogi state?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hafsatadebisi: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Samoranopapa:
The man is just too mean and he has no respect for anyone. Although I haven’t tried getting to him through someone close to him, but I’ll definitely do that. Because settling him is not even the issue. I really appreciate your response. I’m grateful.
Your LGI is Mr Oyelami B, right?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pls are we required to photocopy our school ID card to camp??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davbravo(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
joxxy01:
Pls are we required to photocopy our school ID card to camp??
yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Onyeka4jesus:
Pls a friend of mine was posted to kebbi state.
She is asmatic and coming all the way from Lagos. Pls aside from camp redeployment through medical report. Is there any other way she can send her medical report without going to the camp for her to be redeployed.
Not possible, she has to first report to camp, then present her medical report before she can be relocated to another state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jamest162: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Melbrom:
you from kogi state?
Yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bikky302(f): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Onyeka4jesus:
Is it possible for one to differ this year nysc service and leave it year .
Pls I want to know the procedures for that
No procedure. Just don't report to camp and revalidate next year when the portal opens for Batch A registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Fumiex:
I am to serve in bayelsa. Is there anyone currently serving in bayelsa. How's the place like. I'm thinking of relocating but i need to know of the place is okay or not?
I admonished you to relocate, the state no be am o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
THURAFTERNOON:
I can confirm that CALL UP LETTER is now out.

My date of reporting is Saturday November 27, does that mean I do not have to report at the camp on Wednesday but until Saturday?

PS: anyone posted to Cross River , let’s link up
Yes, you're to report on the date assigned to you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by donjosh47: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hello Kings and Queen on this platform, I registered for Nysc and got posted to the North but I don't want to go with reasons best known to me, I don't even intend reporting to camp due to this, what can I do?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by donjosh47: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
What are the consequences of not reporting at camp despite being deployed, hope i am not attracting any consequences to myself?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
donjosh47:
Hello Kings and Queen on this platform, I registered for Nysc and got posted to the North but I don't want to go with reasons best known to me, I don't even intend reporting to camp due to this, what can I do?
You can change it now before your resumption date to your desired state or wait till next batch and change it.. either of the two options required much money to get rectified

Or you go now and work your redeployment to your desired state after the 3 weeks camping
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Melbrom(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jamest162:
Yes
Just got posted to kogi state. Kindly write me on whatsapp on 09122523107. I have some questions to ask

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
donjosh47:
What are the consequences of not reporting at camp despite being deployed, hope i am not attracting any consequences to myself?
no consequence. You just have to revalidate with the batch you chose to go with later

Just that you'd be deployed to same state you got deployed earlier
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jamest162: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Melbrom:

Just got posted to kogi state. Kindly write me on whatsapp on 09122523107. I have some questions to ask
No pros
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by donjosh47: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Spherical77:
no consequence. You just have to revalidate with the batch you chose to go with later

Just that you'd be deployed to same state you got deployed earlier

Thanks brotherly
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Toji(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
good evening, please can anyone confirm, if I should present doctors report in camp for redeployment will it be granted without any form of query or questioning. I was posted to Sokoto

Please I need response
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Toji(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Spherical77:
You can change it now before your resumption date to your desired state or wait till next batch and change it.. either of the two options required much money to get rectified

Or you go now and work your redeployment to your desired state after the 3 weeks camping

What are the required conditions for redeployment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Joanney: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Anyone going to sokoto from Onitsha?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bakerdav: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Any foreign students that has gotten call up letter pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 5:09am On Nov 23, 2021
Toji:

What are the required conditions for redeployment
It will be announced after a week in camp for those interested to redeploy. You pick up a form, write a letter why NYSC should redeploy you and a medical report indicating your ailment. All will be submitted and scrutinise. Then you wait till the last day of leaving camp to confirm on your dashboard if your application for redeployment was successful or not
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davbravo(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Toji:
good evening, please can anyone confirm, if I should present doctors report in camp for redeployment will it be granted without any form of query or questioning. I was posted to Sokoto

Please I need response
Lol. They'll interview you to know if you're truly ill before they can grant you redeployment. So it's for you to prepare and fake it when the time comes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fumiex(f): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
VTJN:
I admonished you to relocate, the state no be am o
wow really..... thanks for the heads-up o. What state would u recommend i relocate to?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fumiex:
wow really..... thanks for the heads-up o. What state would u recommend i relocate to?
South western states are okay.. even south-south isn't bad though, except that Bayelsa.

I'd have recommend Lagos because of its opportunity, but you can't get Lagos unless you work it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Michael12809: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please anyone going from akure to imo?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fumiex(f): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Spherical77:
South western states are okay.. even south-south isn't bad though, except that Bayelsa.

I'd have recommend Lagos because of its opportunity, but you can't get Lagos unless you work it
Alright thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samoranopapa(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Your LGI is Mr Oyelami B, right?
Yes, did you also served there ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.