Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video (44972 Views)

Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) / Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by MrImole: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2015
I support all of you, buhari, tinubu, saraki, osinbajo, ccb, cct, APC, PDP, may the most brilliant of you all prevail.

Á dára fún wa ò.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by suxkill: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Haahahaha, So Buhari is scared of impeachment?
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by midolian(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2015
hinwazaka:
IF, AFTER READING THIS AMBIGUOUS AND RIDICULOUS RESPONSE FROM THE PRESIDENT, YOU CANNOT INFER FROM IT, THE PRESIDENT'S INTENTION TO USE THE CCB's SUSPICIOUS REAWAKENING AS A ROUSE TO ESCAPE THE DEADLINE FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF MINISTERS, THEN AM AFRAID THAT IF RAPTURE OCCURS TODAY, YOU WOULD STILL BE LOOKING FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE NEXT WHIZKID CONCERT, EVEN WITH 4 MILLION ANGELS PATROLLING THE STREETS.
Mr HINWAZAKA, calm down na! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Wildrage: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2015
fulanimafia:
This President clearly doesn't mince his words. Without any ambiguity, Buhari has highlighted the insincerity of those confidence-giving senators by basing his acceptance of Saraki solely on his vindication by the courts and not any other trivial basis. Those belly-filled senators are products of the status-quo so their tolerance of corruption and impunity is not surprising at all.

I'm proud to finally have a President that upholds the rule of law.

When are u people going to get it into your skull that this a democracy, the senate and other arms of govt does not exist at his behest, his personal views about the person occupying the position of the senate presidency and other principal officers counts for nothing in so far as such persons enjoys the confidence and loyalties of fellow senators

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by demarc001: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2015
Wow
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by jimikata(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2015
The president even challenged the press on investigative journalism, for them to secretly find out his declared assets instead of harassing him.
To me that's a big challenge especially to the opposition, bukola and Co.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"if PMB could destroy the economy because of he's looking for saints to direct the affairs of this zoo, and at the end he comes up with amaechi and fayemi, I'm sorry to say,he's a m a d man. Anything that makes amaechi a saint and fit to be a minister, then saraki is fit to rule the senate. Sahara reporters(tinubu) interviewing PMB, midolian should tell the whole world what he stands to gain in publicizing SR". Quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by techmart(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2015
O'strong
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by sniper1305(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"if PMB could destroy the economy because of he's looking for saints to direct the affairs of this zoo, and at the end he comes up with amaechi and fayemi, I'm sorry to say,he's a m a d man. Anything that makes amaechi a saint and fit to be a minister, then saraki is fit to rule the senate. Sahara reporters(tinubu) interviewing PMB, midolian should tell the whole world what he stands to gain in publicizing SR". Quote me anywhere
ur president a madman, even bible forbid insulting ur leader, u are stil living in dat zoo tho

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
I just fell in love with this man again cry

Wisdom and tact he applies as he speaks,
Nary a word he says is weak,
his speech though hindered by the tongue he speaks,
excites and invigorates unlike the one we kicked.
Awww ..what a nice poem...lol

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by AfroKnight: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2015
hinwazaka:
IF, AFTER READING THIS AMBIGUOUS AND RIDICULOUS RESPONSE FROM THE PRESIDENT, YOU CANNOT INFER FROM IT, THE PRESIDENT'S INTENTION TO USE THE CCB's SUSPICIOUS REAWAKENING AS A ROUSE TO ESCAPE THE DEADLINE FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF MINISTERS, THEN AM AFRAID THAT IF RAPTURE OCCURS TODAY, YOU WOULD STILL BE LOOKING FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE NEXT WHIZKID CONCERT, EVEN WITH 4 MILLION ANGELS PATROLLING THE STREETS.

Mr man, if you can be this extreme by entrenching political views in religion then YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM BOKO HARAM and ISIS. The Christian belief in the Rapture has nothing to do with political orientation. Be guided. You have become an extremist.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2015
I like President Buhari, he is smart and answers political questions with his good senses long live President Bihari Long Live Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by echomog1: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Pls listen to the first question from Adeola and tell me if it tally with the answer.....may be na me no understand presido well.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by free2ryhme: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by damton(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2015
midolian:
Need I remind you that OZAOEKPE is from otueke? Sometimes, cluelessness is their signature grin grin
eeehn. that was hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by PRYCE(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2015
salisy:
Chai
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by cabaliciouscabal: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Ode........Foooool

Zoo? Dats d only word u know, unfortunately u ar inside d so call Zoo to lend from ur word.

#dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by drey076(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

And are you the animal abored In the zoo? Wonder where you get the access to the net
Thank God for mtn 100 naira for 10 megabytes
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2015
This man is smart; very smart.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by sheftyxz(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2015
God bless my president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by charlesucheh(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2015
Does not include pressurizing the Judiciary to drop charges, we know baba! But please! Pressurize Them a litte to further ahead with it.
That snitch of a Saraki needs to be thought some lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2015
echomog1:
Pls listen to the first question from Adeola and tell me if it tally with the answer.....may be na me no understand presido well.
At this level, you won't expect a yes or no answer. He explained what he's doing but cleverly avoided a screaming yes or no. Leaders do that very often.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2015
midolian:
My confidence in Saraki depends on the outcome of the vote of confidence passed the court's decision - Daura Genius (2015)

I hope the Saraki fans can see that its not about passing a vote of confidence. I knew the senators where only masturbating. This is because their vote of confidence cannot overturn the CCT's ruling cheesy cheesy

Buhari's_body_language

Saraki does not need the dullard's confidence to continue to function as the SP!!! Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by zeusdgrt(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

And are you the animal abored In the zoo? Wonder where you get the access to the net
A good opinion was written only for you to insult without no point from you.who's now the animal?guy ur mumu get odour
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2015
charlesucheh:
Does not include pressurizing the Judiciary to drop charges, we know baba! But please! Pressurize Them a litte to further ahead with it.
That snitch of a Saraki needs to be thought some lessons.
I think the dullard is the one ben taught some lessons.He though he could achieve Saraki's removal before the senate reconvenes so he could install his stooge and send his list of noisemakers to him.Too bad for him
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by zeusdgrt(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

A good opinion was written only for you to insult with no point from you.who's now the animal?guy ur mumu get odour
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by dyn1800: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2015
I disagree with you ....are you telling me 100% otuokians are clueless? Well I'll suggest you say 99.9% of them are clueless..... Atleast one person must be reasonable among them....but I'm sure not the guy in question
midolian:
Need I remind you that OZAOEKPE is from otueke? Sometimes, cluelessness is their signature grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by nightmile: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Why ask him again? he is a boring animal , Hybrinating hedgehog..
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by eazysmiles: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2015
thank you baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by dammytosh: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2015
That is presidential

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by hinwazaka: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2015
AfroKnight:

THEN YOU PROBABLY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE WORD "ALLEGORY". IT WOULD BE WISE TO GET A TEXTBOOK ON THE USE OF ENGLISH, ILLITERATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) / Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.