Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video (44970 Views)

Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) / Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Jesuitdey: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2015
undecidedWow the coast is not yet clear for Saraki.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Jesusloveyou: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2015
M4gunners:
All of them na thief. Who never stole nigerians moni as a politician should stoo up and defend his/her self.
so because all na thief we should allow saraki to go Scot free

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by ASUGARUBA(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2015
GOOD LEADER PMB, MAY U LIVE LONG: UR CONFIDENCE ON SARAKI DEPENDS ON COURT DECISION. SAI PMB

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by gabzyworld(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Look at how old pmb is this man iss reali a dullard I love gej
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by M4gunners: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so because all na thief we should allow saraki to go Scot free
No i never say so.But who among has right to call him thief? When they are all in the same game.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by FreeGlobe(f): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2015
This man is a confirmed Liar. despite UN insisting severally that he was officially invited. He is still lying over the matter. how can an old man like this be very comfortable with lied. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by yemmynoni: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2015
agarawu23:

Buhari passed a BIG message here, I don't know if you ppl are getting the message. cool
please explain more...... Can't stop loving this man called PMB
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by anonimi: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2015
ruffDiamond:
grin grin I just came here to laff on that vote of confidence crappy BULLSHVT cheesy that was expected of course since the are mostly Thieves, they are simply rallying round a notorious criminal! na normal thing from those bunch OF ABSOLUTELY SHAMELESS SIN-ATORS but baba have spoken !he has no hand in his ordeal But since this is a regime of STEALING IS ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION then only the Court and nothing less can decide his fate !all these vote of so called confidence amount to NOTHING ! The disenfranchised people of kwara curses alone is enough to send him to hell

Typical empty black man's mentally LAZY wishes.
Why have the curses of Lagosians not sent the JagbaJantis to hell since 1999?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761086_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Jadonaldson(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2015
rottennaija:

Nairaland don turn govt work. Soon, they will be lobbying for spaces

Na come even tire for dem sef dem carryd fin for head
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Nellybii: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Okpueze1:
I am a proud Igboman. I like PMB bcs of his austere style of life which is the paramount character that most of our current leaders and contenders ALL LACK. I was happy d day he won and wouldn't like him to fall short of his personality. This is my candid opinion. Am always wishing him well.

Yes o my brother. A be Yolober but that is one attribute we need to learn from Yeeboes. The Igboman will not spend his capital on parties and drinks while his business suffers.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by ifelovemi: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"if PMB could destroy the economy because of he's looking for saints to direct the affairs of this zoo, and at the end he comes up with amaechi and fayemi, I'm sorry to say,he's a *** man. Anything that makes amaechi a saint and fit to be a minister, then saraki is fit to rule the senate. Sahara reporters(tinubu) interviewing PMB, midolian should tell the whole world what he stands to gain in publicizing SR". Quote me anywhere

Do you always see Tinubu in your dream?

grow up man

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Alaanyihaji(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2015
thunder74:
Buhari acceptance or rejection of Saraki is meaningless. There is seperation of power. They both head each of the seperate and independent arms of the government.
In political science,we agree of three tiers of government in a presidential system. Supposedly separate and independent. During one exam,an experienced prof set one question for students of POL 201 " parliament is dead,long live the Executive ", discuss. This was to discuss his lecture on " parliament have their say, and the executive have their way".
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Joeoku78: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"if PMB could destroy the economy because of he's looking for saints to direct the affairs of this zoo, and at the end he comes up with amaechi and fayemi, I'm sorry to say,he's a *** man. Anything that makes amaechi a saint and fit to be a minister, then saraki is fit to rule the senate. Sahara reporters(tinubu) interviewing PMB, midolian should tell the whole world what he stands to gain in publicizing SR". Quote me anywhere

Why not visit EFCC and ICPC with your findings if Amaechi is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by zeusdgrt(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Are u implying that u are also an animal who stays in the zoo?
Shaking head for you with deep pity
Correct his mistake and take the message,not insults.Try and be matured
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by bashydemy(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2015
Long Live the President.... What a smart response.. Saraki and the 84 thiefs una see una life?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by austelright(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2015
We now have a president who know Nigeria's problem.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Awww ..what a nice poem...lol

#Philosopher Quëën#
Glad you like it. smiley
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by omonnakoda: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2015
agarawu23:

Buhari passed a BIG message here, I don't know if you ppl are getting the message. cool
No we are not getting it, you are the only wise person here
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by agarawu23(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2015
omonnakoda:

No we are not getting it, you are the only wise person here
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by advocates: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2015
Only the wise at heart will discern the wisdom of the President's speech. We all know many of these Senators for what they are and will always rally round one of their own(birds of same feather), but the President's direct statements, if Saraki is found guilty(I pray he gets convicted), should follow to recall the other Senators that passed the confidence vote.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by aby1976(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

And where is ur dad who is not a mad man now? Do u realize that u re talking about the president of our country? You must be mad to call my President a madman. You should have removed ur line from electricity now to protest d emeggence of PMB. Enjoying light and cursing d predident

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by AJOT99(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2015
This Buhari is wise
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by thunder74(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2015
rottennaija:

But they still get their budget from the FG? When they start generating their income, they you can come here to post trash
No sir, they do not get their budget from FG. Ever heard of First Line Charge? Kindly google it, since you can type in english means that you went to school and more so it is not hard or shameful to ask google what you do not understand. I do that often.
Even if the FG has the power to withhold their money, then the National Assembly also has the power to impeach PMG, do you know why or how? It wont be Saraki matter or interest alone then my dear.

NB
WHEN NEXT YOU FEEL LIKE INSULTING OR CALLING A POST TRASH, KINDLY TRY THE POST BEFORE OR AFTER MY OWN. IT WONT COST YOU ANYTHING TO AVOID MY POSTS. MY PARENTS WARNED ME NOT TO ASSOCIATE WITH ANY PERSON THAT IS QUARRELSOME.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2015
gabzyworld:
Look at how old pmb is this man iss reali a dullard I love gej

Now we know just how clueless and silly u are, another mumu from otuoke!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Engrgeneral(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Mr President you just blew me off my feet with this interview. God bless you president Muhammad Buhari. Nigeria will be great again. Like if you believe so.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Adminisher: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2015
This man is far more a President than the inarticulate , uncoordinated, unexposed fake PhD holder that was there before. There is a clear minded, sure footed , aura about Buhari. There is also the indication that you don't have hidden puppet masters manipulating a dummy like you felt with Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by howfarwhatagwan: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2015
I pray more wisdom for you our Presido. You are ruling an amazing set of people and I love the question you asked do Nigerians even know their constitution? I trust my people now we are just champions in blabbing.....Abeg carry go presido God will give you strength to rule this wonderful group of people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This man is a confirmed Liar. despite UN insisting severally that he was officially invited. He is still lying over the matter. how can an old man like this be very comfortable with lied. Disgusting

Reading/listening without understanding is a terrible thing. Buhari never said Nigeria wasn't wasn't invited, the UN passed the invitation through joy ogwu who failed to extend the invite to buhari officially and you want to tell your Co wailers that that was his fault?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by eminikansoso(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2015
and some wailers said the presido no get sense. who come dey teach am all these fine fine answers?
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Jesusloveyou: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2015
M4gunners:
No i never say so.But who among has right to call him thief? When they are all in the same game.
everybody has right to identify and accuse any thief, until d thief can also identify and accuse d accuser, d stone wil keep on rolling, so who start d rolling stone and i don't want d rolling stone to stop, which is good for d masses

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by advocates: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I tried severally to abstain from an unnecessarily bickering with you, having observed how disrespectful you sound when addressing the president. However, I realised someone needs to put you exactly where you belong.

You called him a liar. Were you there to ascertain what happened or you are simply following the stereotypical hatred of the president by your people? How can you sit in your kiosk all the time and be typing anything that comes to your head? I have observed you many times and you never made sense, always off topic like something is after you. The way you are going, only a matter of time before you are send to the remind home cos you constitute a public nuisance.

Your uncultured utterances without guide truly disgust me.
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Correct his mistake and take the message,not insults.Try and be matured

I saw that response which was timely and devoid of any form of insult! Between you and him, who's the matured one here? Certainly NOT you! Pls grow up and stop being blind and clueless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara / "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.