Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video (44967 Views)

Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) / Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by smuth(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ioannes:

it's propaganda when it doesn't suit you.

more Nigerians have come to love Sahara reporters. they have shown skill and diligence in their work. No wonder PMB decided to meet with them.

[b][size=15pt]My brother nobody takes anything from Sahara reporters seriously, it appears you work for them, sorry for bursting your bubble but they need to do a serious work on their reporting...their propaganda doenst have to suit anybody. To me and most Nigerians they seem to take sides when reporting, we all know how they worked against the previous government so I am not surprised to see Buhari granting them an interview... Intelligent people see this coming. Buhari indirectly tells them thanks for taking sides with me and please continue. A media outfit should not act as a tool to be used by politicians, there must be balance in their reporting else they are no different from a blog.

Did I just hear Buhari say the previous government destroyed the economy in ten years?

Was the economy better during his first tenure as head of state?

Isnt the economy worst in 3 month under his watch as the newly elected President compared to when GEJ was in government?

Abeg who is advising our President?

Buhari thinks Nigeria was once paradise before 10 years ago.

Buhari is a clown. Period.[/b][/size]
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Jossyroyal1: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
I just fell in love with this man again cry

Wisdom and tact he applies as he SPEAKS,
Nary a word he says is WEAK,
his speech though hindered by the tongue he SPEAKS,
excites and invigorates unlike the one we KICKED.
are you a RAPPER
Think about it if not!
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Leebills: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please tell them.............
tos4u:
Yeah all stolen money must be returned and Saraki must be BUHARALISED....... Stealing is now chronic corruption
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Habidab: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
M4gunners:
All of them na thief. Who never stole nigerians moni as a politician should stand up and defend his/her self.
I stand up for Buhari always ready to defend papa
Re: Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video by Afrikiya: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"if PMB could destroy the economy because of he's looking for saints to direct the affairs of this zoo, and at the end he comes up with amaechi and fayemi, I'm sorry to say,he's a *** man. Anything that makes amaechi a saint and fit to be a minister, then saraki is fit to rule the senate. Sahara reporters(tinubu) interviewing PMB, midolian should tell the whole world what he stands to gain in publicizing SR". Quote me anywhere
Are you sure you are Nigerian() because if Naija is Zoo then i know you have family there..............(()9)Ol,jk. But if youare not please stay away from this forum you can't be insulting our Belove Nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos / Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.