Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? (1641 Views)

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by jearile(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2015
It has been erased...sorry
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by adedayourt(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2015
smiley
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2015
undecided kiss
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by IamLEGEND1: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2015

Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by mayreeh215: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2015
Somebody that is heart broken cannot even read this kind of long thread

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by misspicy(f): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2015
I can relate to some points OP stated,to me been heartbroken is when a person breaks the trust surrounding us not only by cheating buh by every other way trust can be broken eg,not fighting enough to be together in whatever circumstances.

I AM HEARTBROKEN cry

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2015
misspicy:
Brb...i am heartbroken

Awww sad What happened?
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by Spikkylee: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2015
Fp
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by misspicy(f): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww sad What happened?
Someone took a hammer and broke the hardest part of my heart sad and am finding it difficult to mend...

Please help me sad
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2015
misspicy:

Someone took a hammer and broke the hardest part of my heart sad and am finding it difficult to mend...

Please help me sad

Lol @ please help me. So sorry to hear about that. I believe there's one more space in the bleeding hearts bus-come sit next to me grin

You'll be alright, Posh. Chin up smiley
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by misspicy(f): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol @ please help me. So sorry to hear about that. I believe there's one more space in the bleeding hearts bus-come sit next to me grin

You'll be alright, Posh. Chin up smiley
Awww pretty who did this to you

Am right by ur side bae.....we gonna take it all out on nairaland guys,aint we? smiley
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2015
misspicy:

Awww pretty who did this to you

Am right by ur side bae.....we gonna take it all out on nairaland guys,aint we? smiley

Lol, nobody did anything to me. I'm THE heartbreaker. I always break my own heart. I guess the pain is more bearable when it's self-inflicted than the other way around, yanno. She's bleeped up grin

At the last part, only if they get out of line lipsrsealed We gonna kick them in the cojones & send them spinning to orbit cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by misspicy(f): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, nobody did anything to me. I'm THE heartbreaker. I always break my own heart. I guess the pain is more bearable when it's self-inflicted than the other way around, yanno. She's bleeped up grin

At the last part, only if they get out of line lipsrsealed We gonna kick them in the cojones & send them spinning to orbit cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
They are sure done for....buh i af excemptions o,my personal persons
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by jearile(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
mayreeh215:
Somebody that is heart broken cannot even read this kind of long thread
Lol... The hospital is not far for the sick that wants adequate treatment for total restoration. Sometimes if you don't get some things in pleasure, you will try to get them by pressure.
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by jearile(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
misspicy:
I can relate to some points OP stated,to me been heartbroken is when a person breaks the trust surrounding us not only by cheating buh by every other way trust can be broken eg,not fighting enough to be together in whatever circumstances.

I AM HEARTBROKEN cry
Eyah! So sowie about that but don't let it keep you longer than necessary... Someone needs you to be healed.
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
When ur heart is broken into pieces grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? by jearile(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
shokky24:
When ur heart is broken into pieces grin
I hear u

(1) (Reply)

My SA Friend Needs A Nigerian Man For A Serious Relationship / How To Be Happy As A Single Young Person / Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.