Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi (34700 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together / Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
ok.
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by cristweeezy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
money121:
The beautiful daughters of the Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi pictured above at the wedding of Jibs in Lebanon recently. Stunning women!

See more @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/see-beautiful-daughters-of-governor.html

dem mama fine as well.
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by kurtCobain(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Larablink:
I'm coming to that level. kiss
The Lord will see you through
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by alaskido(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
See as una dey comment on just pictures of Governor's daughters. Na wa o for Nija men o.
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by baloney: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
hmmmm!!
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Shymm3x: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
They have Ibadan faces but they look decent tho.

The one pouting needs to shout the Duke of Ibadan chics.
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Have fvck 2 of them.
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by thundafire: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
bail out funds is working beta than monthly allocation ooooo while dy man no 1 pay workers salary atleast make their own fine 2
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by thundafire: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
dancok:
Have fvck 2 of them.
wen u run out of common sense dats wat u type,u dn dy smoke dat bad weed 4rm benue state abi take sense 4 dia cool
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
thundafire:

wen u run out of common sense dats wat u type,u dn dy smoke dat bad weed 4rm benue state abi take sense 4 dia cool
do u know me? On a most serious note,I have.but I don't take Nigeria weed
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by mankan2k7(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
I feel like sampling one of them, I will forever be greatful
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by fiyin47(m): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2015
apart from the fact that his wife is Lebanese I smell public funds adding to deir beauty
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by flyforall: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2015
Money good oh
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Vock:
Nothing spectacular, make up and money for the latest wears, that's all

Jealous much??
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Vock(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
girly00zero:

Jealous much??

undecided
Why would I? I mean.. I'm not a girl
Just highly opinionated and unapologetic about it ni
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Vock:

undecided
Why would I? I mean.. I'm not a girl
Just highly opinionated and unapologetic about it ni

Yeah I am,
Wow, u even took the precious time and megabytes to view my profile..
Well sorry if I misunderstood but you still sound pained.
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by tammie24: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
buzquet:
If u called this girl beautiful, then am the most handsome guys on this planet. mtcheew!
Then what do you call beautiful
Fu*king hater
Upload pictures of your sisters let see how beautiful they are
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by tammie24: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

They are naturally beautiful. It is not about state money.

All izz well!
Thank you ooo
People just love to hate
Tell me it money that shaped their faces like that because money don dey do face construction undecided
Re: See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi by suxkill: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
lovely girls,hope they are still virgins?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement / Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why / Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.