Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? (3535 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by samparian(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2009
I know guys are suppossed to be tough and all that, physically and emotionally but once in a while, some funny things happen.
I just finished watching the Movie Notorious and i felt really emotional towards the end of the movie. Tears welled up in my eyes, i tried to hold it back but it rolled freely down my cheeks, and since i was alone in my apartment, so i allowed the emotions to take over.
The experience got me wondering if i would have done the same thing if my girl was watching the movie with me.
so, i ask you all the same question.
Would you cry while watching a movie with your girl? smiley
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by poshangel: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
so touching! lol. sometimes tears cannot be controlled. it has nothing to do with being with a woman or not.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by yme1(f): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2009
hmmmmmmmmm
if my guy cries while watching a movie with me
there isnt two ways about that,
all i will do is KISS kiss kiss kiss those lovely tears rolling down his cheek
wow how fascinating and lovely that would be wink wink
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by MrCrackles(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2009
Topic

NAH!
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by samparian(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2009
y me:

hmmmmmmmmm
if my guy cries while watching a movie with me
there isnt two ways about that,
all i will do is KISS kiss kiss kiss those lovely tears rolling down his cheek
wow how fascinating and lovely that would be wink wink

woah!! you'd really kiss him? so, you find it romantic?
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by yme1(f): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
@samparian

yes now, what more can i do
i am meant to play the role of a nice, caring mother at that point cheesy cheesy
but i doubt if he would cry tho grin grin
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by IFELEKE(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2009
I don't cry over films but I broke my resolve when I saw Hotel Rwanda and Sometimes In April, I might cry over them again if i see it with My Girl.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by yme1(f): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2009
yeah right everybody cried when watching that film HOTEL RWANDA,it is so lovely

@IFELEKE
nor try cry for where your babe dey ooooo
na 4uck up grin grin grin
just kidding wink
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by iice(f): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2009
Oh no. . .he can cry only when i cry. . .and that is very hard to do grin grin grin
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by pureminded: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2009
Cry for wat? ontop film? she can cry the hell out of her cries embarassed Im not that Emotional tongue
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by IFELEKE(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2009
y me:

yeah right everybody cried when watching that film HOTEL RWANDA,it is so lovely

@IFELEKE
nor try cry for where your babe dey ooooo
na 4uck up grin grin grin
just kidding wink
The Film is not lovely, It's Sad.
Don't worry baby,
I won't even see it with anyone
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by StrStruck(f): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2009
@ poster, awww. . .
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2009
If ma man cry while watchin a movies with me, i wil most def knock him hard on d head. . . wat sissy stuff angry
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Czarskit(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2009
~ Films?! No way! ~ Besides I was laffing all thru 'Hotel Rwanda', 'Sometimes in April', 'Ghetto', Valkyrie and all tears demanding flicks ~
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2009
Ok
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2009
I rarely cry.

I just don't know, I can't stand crying men. I'm like put a sock on it!
Ok, if you want to cry, let it be for something tragic or sth worth crying abt.

Don't be crying because . . . .just dnt cry jor undecided

I don't know which kain emotions they're letting out tongue
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by thayur(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2009
do that and be a laughing stock shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by SamMilla1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2009
cry for what?
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by segzicres(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2009
one will look like a sisi infront of my look
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by neowelsh(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2009
whatever
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by chukz4real(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2009
Sam Milla:

cry for what?

Lol. Sam, remember u are a very emotional guy ooooooooo!
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by kingsots(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2009
It cant happen. Never!!!
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Treetop20(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2009
no comment
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by tudor(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2009
Nah! Never! , Well i might cry if its a nigerian movie cuz d senselesness,unprofessionalism, and lack of cohesiveness make me weep
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by follypimpi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2009
Absolutely Not.
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Seanpoe(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2009
KJB Ko jo bro
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by bluespice(f): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2009
treetop i want ur comment! tongue
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by StrStruck(f): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2009
I know some guys here cried rivers when they saw "The Passion of the Christ"
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2009
@topic

Awwww. smiley
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Pataki: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
Cry over a movie? NO WAY!
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2009
@Poster. , ."pussy". y u go dey cry.
Notorious is still in theatres and you're watching it in your room. Hope "Big boss man" aka Land Pirate watched it with u as well. shocked
Anyway, the only movie i fit cry/cried for na "Sholay" and "Scarface" although i was a kid then. I couldn't accept that Amtab Bachan had to die.
For Scarface, my uncle that just came back from the states at the time told me that there was a part 2 that Al pacino survived the shootout just to make me better.
I searched for part 2 until 1990 men. . chei
Re: Guys Would You Cry While Watching A Movie With Your Girl? by Igwe9(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2009
Nope! not for films smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lefulefu Swag / How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend. / Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.