Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? (9510 Views)

Barca Needs To Buy Psg's Thiago Silva / Must Barca Cheat To Win! / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by switch47(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ TOPIC

There will be nothing like ALL ENGLISH FINAL this year!!  Chelsea go do their usual katikati-----play anywhere belle face ugly football----but the tie will be decided in the first leg-----CHELSEA will be consumed by[b] FIRE HENRY, MESSI, ETO [/b]  says Chelsea has been one game too many lucky of recent-------THEY WILL SURELY PLAY UGLY  BUT THIS TIME----CHELSEA MUST DIE NEXT WEEK!!     chelsea will die by fire this time!!no more luck again-----it is time for chelsea to die    eat lead!!  no all english final!!
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by bilms(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2009
the fact remain chelsea in final already, we are waiting for either arsenal or man U to join chelsea.

as 4 barca, no story they are gone and if u want to bet me u can come up here.

even when they are fit, full and strong, chelsea white wash them like shit talkless of no when they are full of shit games that cant stand,

Barca can only bost when they meet minors and when it comes to chelsea, 4ck barca
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by switch47(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2009
bilms:

the fact remain chelsea in final already, we are waiting for either arsenal or man U to join chelsea.

as 4 barca, no story they are gone and if u want to bet me u can come up here.

even when they are fit, full and strong, chelsea white wash them like shit talkless of no when they are full of shit games that cant stand,

Barca can only bost when they meet minors and when it comes to chelsea, 4ck barca
CHELSEA WILL NOT GET TO ROME!! in the name of HENRY and da MERsiless MESSI and the SUN Burnt ETO!! AMEN cool
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by clerc(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2009
giving the stats on ground the tie favours barca and who says barca has no defence a strike force of kevin davies and taylor scored 3 goals and liverpool scored 4. also a chlsea team that has defence has conceded more goals than barca in the champions league. only if chelsea can have a way of keeping iniesta and a fully fit henry at bay can they survive both home and away. Messi can easily be marked out it has happened several times this season but 4 henry visiting a familiar and a good hunting ground for him will be difficult to mark out.
the team that can score more will surely win the tie

Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2009
Sauron, if not that I have repented from insulting members on NL, I would have called you a deaf, dumb and blind comedian. When I said european laurels, what did that sound to your ears? Does only champions league make up european laurels? Can you beat your flat chest and boast about epi teams making wave in uefa cup? Come to think of it, how many champions leagues has epl teams won all together compared to the ones la liga and other major leagues won? If epl was that good, why are they not leading the rest in number of laurels won? Only 2 out of your 4 major clubs from the epl have tasted the champions league trophy. So how does that make epl better than la liga when it comes to laurels being won?
Come to uefa cup, where is epl teams when it comes to number of clubs from la liga, seria A and german league that have already won the trophy?
Bottom line, the epl is the most overated & over hyped league cursed with the most ugly style of play in the 4 major leagues in the europe.
It's a pity arsenal play in the epl, their style of play does not fit this kick and follow epl.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by jalether(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2009
yall haters will eat your words, thats a promise from me

remember that after the two ties has been concluded.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by Sauron1: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2009
honeric01:

Sauron, if not that I have repented from insulting members on NL, I would have called you a deaf, dumb and blind comedian.

U repented not to cuss members on NL and you still think Sauron is deaf, dumb and blind??
You are a spastic leprechaun. The money spent on your development is a waste.

When I said european laurels, what did that sound to your ears? Does only champions league make up european laurels? Can you beat your flat chest and boast about epi teams making wave in uefa cup? Come to think of it, how many champions leagues has epl teams won all together compared to the ones la liga and other major leagues won?

U are a consummate idiot.
In the history of the Champions League competition. . . . . . .Italy, Spain and England have all won it 11 times EACH.
If we take the 5 years between 1985-1990 when English clubs were banned in European competitions into consideration, it's a disgrace Italian clubs and Spanish clubs have not won more titles than the English sides.

Back to UEFA cup, Only Italian clubs have won it more than English clubs(despite the fact that England got banned for 5 years).
English sides have won it more than La Liga clubs which makes your claim retarded, inaccurate and generally spastic.
I detest uncouth animals like you coming to a public forum to misinform the public.

To set the record straight in UEFA cup competitions. . . . . .Italy(9), England(6), Germany(6), Spain(5). . . . .

If epl was that good, why are they not leading the rest in number of laurels won? Only 2 out of your 4 major clubs from the epl have tasted the champions league trophy. So how does that make epl better than la liga when it comes to laurels being won?

How many clubs have tasted the Champions League in La Liga?? Only 2.
That blows your moronic question outta the water.

Come to uefa cup, where is epl teams when it comes to number of clubs from la liga, seria A and german league that have already won the trophy?

This statement has relegated you to the most idiotic NL user.
Go and do your research before foaming in the mouth like a castrated Jack Rabbit.

Bottom line, the epl is the most overated & over hyped league cursed with the most ugly style of play in the 4 major leagues in the europe.

Over-rated and over-hyped but none of the clubs representing the EPL has been beaten by an European team in the UCL.
They have not failed yet to play in the final for the past 4 seasons and one of em is guaranteed to play in the final again this season.
You sir are an idiot.

It's a pity arsenal play in the epl, their style of play does not fit this kick and follow epl.

Jesus Wept!!!
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by eyonigger(m): 12:08am On Apr 21, 2009
Sauron, u are quite a good analyst. I am sure you'll be the best person to analyze the reason why Chelsea lost to Barca. Because you are a pure excuse giver.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by Krayola(m): 12:39am On Apr 21, 2009
Can someone please tell me how to quote someone's post?

I honestly don't think going back through four of five decades of football has any relevance to today's football. England has a very rich football history and has produced some great teams. Football is an English game after all and it's pretty much their culture, so there is no doubt that they will always be a force to reckon with.

The thing is that all leagues have had their periods of dominance. I mean there was like a decade and a half in the eighties and early nineties when no English team won Europe. Anyways, what i was getting at is that people should actually sit and watch la-liga games before jumping on the "la liga teams are shit" band wagon.

As far as the game with Chelsea, I know better than to be running my mouth. Our toughest games in recent years have been against English teams. They are very strong physically and very organized, and if you are not ready to really scrap you don't have a chance. All that our slick passing means nothing if we can't put the ball in the back of the net. Last year we dominated possession against Man Utd and didn't score shit for 180 minutes,  they were just too organized to break down.  The thing though is that this year we are playing on another level. It reminds me of the Last year we won the CL with Frank Rijkaard. And every time we have had a big game this season the players have come out and just played like they were possessed. When this year's Barca are firing on all cylinders i don't see anyone stopping them. If we can get an early goal in our home game we'll be fine.  If the game drags into the second half without us scoring I'll start to panic. if we don't have an advantage going into Stanford Bridge I'll be worried.

And Hiddink seems to be able to change games,  his teams have always been able to change the result of games. hell, he did it 2ce against liverpool last week. the guy is a tactical genius. My money is still on Barca though,  This is our year
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2009
Sauron, I knew it! I knew you were looking for an excuse to start your normal lifestyle. Cussing, insulting and yelling but that won't make me fall for you or join you in your childish behavior. Anyways back to what we are deliberating on. If english teams were banned from european tournament for being a nuisance, how does that concern me? All I care to know is that the english league is as ordinary as any top european leagues so I don't see why others can't play them. When I get on my pc later in the day, I will respond to each of your quote. For now, I've got things to handle.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by Ekwere(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2009
honeric01:

Sauron, I knew it! I knew you were looking for an excuse to start your normal lifestyle. Cussing, insulting and yelling but that won't make me fall for you or join you in your childish behavior. Anyways back to what we are deliberating on. If english teams were banned from european tournament for being a nuisance, how does that concern me? All I care to know is that the english league is as ordinary as any top european leagues so I don't see why others can't play them. When I get on my pc later in the day, I will respond to each of your quote. For now, I've got things to handle.

Look youngman and every other haters of Chelsea,let me warn you,I mean it is a warning. There are teams and there are teams,Chelsea can never and would never be like Lyon,bayern munich or whatever team barca had played or outplayed. Call the english league whatever name you do deem fit whereas your heart is about to jump out of ur heart for fear of Chelsea. Can I remind you of the same battering of Chelsea against Liverpool and lately Arsenal. let us keep our fingers cross. BLUEEEEEEEEEES FOR LIF
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by ogazi007(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2009
Chelsea pple,they can make unnecessary noise,i dont even think guus hiddink would be as confidence as some of u here.
i pray injury should not threatening either side,i dont want any SHABBY officiating,its 180mins game,then i will now see if all i have been doing to other big teams in europe is a fluke.i am calm,i know this encounter will be decided by the end of first 90mins.
barca will put plenty people to shame after the first leg.
barca for all trophies
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2009
Ekwere:

Look youngman and every other haters of Chelsea,let me warn you,I mean it is a warning. There are teams and there are teams,Chelsea can never and would never be like Lyon,bayern munich or whatever team barca had played or outplayed. Call the english league whatever name you do deem fit whereas your heart is about to jump out of ur heart for fear of Chelsea. Can I remind you of the same battering of Chelsea against Liverpool and lately Arsenal. let us keep our fingers cross. BLUEEEEEEEEEES FOR LIF

Hello Youngman, let me correct you, I am not a Chelsea hater, i am just supporting my team (Barcelona) which is a normal thing to do, i even prefer chelsea to Liverpool because they still understand a bit of how beautiful football looks like ( The recent chelsea). I enjoy seeing beautiful football even if my team loses.

All i know is that after the both legs, we shall all come back here to appreciate beautiful and productive football from Barcelona.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by eyonigger(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2009
Agbeero.club@chelseafc.tout
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by switch47(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2009
KINI BIG DEAL About mumu chelsea!! BARCELONA will Comot you guys for shampions league !! Period!! make we wait make the day come-------first leg next week!! Una has died finish!! barca fit win Fit'nt dey?? shelsi my foot!! BARCA GO DO AM O !! AMEN!!
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by djcrucifix(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2009
i think i'm gonna give this one to barcelona
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by toideve(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2009
i ain't a Chelsea fan but i hate baca with PASSION, whatever happens, Chelsea will win
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by tallrock(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2009
No, Barca cant stop Chelsea. Chelsea has got no time for a beautiful football, they will use same method they used against Arsenal at Wembley to separate men from boys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, sorry Puyol because Drogba will give you alot to think about, as the Gunners found out on Saturday, when Drogba is at full throttle, he is a difficult man to stop.

Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by Kx: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2009
Barca plays beautiful football but Chelsea plays the kind of football
that warms the heart of every lover of the game,reason being they always
end with a positive result when it matters most as the game against liverpool and arsenal respectively proved.

Picture this scenario,Messi against Essien or Belleti in d absence of Ashley Cole,Messi wont have a nice game.
Drobga against Puyol,i see Drobga having a sweet game.

When i consider the press,I give the game to Barca.
But when i consider the drive,poise,youthfulness upfront and the burning
desire for success,I see Chelsea winning against all odds.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by Fessybros: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2009
Barca has fantastic three man up front. But those guys can be curtianed. How many moves does Messi make against Nigeria at last olympic? Why is it that, wonderful Eto did not carry his country to last world cup? What magic has Henry done for his country? There opponents super glue them, so CHELSEA will glue them. Let's expect England final.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2009
I like it when people think game of football is played with mouth, see as people dey analyse lol, ok ok, we shall see if na mouth go play the ball or legs
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by Sauron1: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2009
honeric01:

Sauron, I knew it! I knew you were looking for an excuse to start your normal lifestyle. Cussing, insulting and yelling but that won't make me fall for you or join you in your childish behavior.

You are the slowpoke that started it. . . . . .I have punched holes in your retarded comments.
Admit it, you know nothing about European footie.

Anyways back to what we are deliberating on. If english teams were banned from european tournament for being a nuisance, how does that concern me?

It should concern you cos you are an idiot.
The banning of English clubs meant they were out of any European competition for 5 years.
Other European clubs should have won more laurels in that gap-year.

All I care to know is that the english league is as ordinary as any top european leagues so I don't see why others can't play them. When I get on my pc later in the day, I will respond to each of your quote. For now, I've got things to handle.

2008/9: Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona
2007/8: Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Barcelona
2006/7: Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, AC Milan

Do you still wonder why we call you 'slowpoke'??
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

You are the slowpoke that started it. . . . . .I have punched holes in your retarded comments.
Admit it, you know nothing about European footie.

I won't behave like you, Lai lai, i thought you have sense of humor. didn't know i was wrong, not everyone likes sarcasm. I will post everything about European football on this page, just give me some minutes,

It should concern you cos you are an idiot.
The banning of English clubs meant they were out of any European competition for 5 years.
Other European clubs should have won more laurels in that gap-year.

Tell me about the ban, when and why, i don't know about this ban, i admit this.

2008/9: Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona
2007/8: Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Barcelona
2006/7: Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, AC Milan

What does this mean? i mean what does this represent?

Do you still wonder why we call you 'slowpoke'??

I still won't respond the way you want me to respond. I know myself, but not in for this.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by eyonigger(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2009
Sauron get lost from this thread, u disgust football.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by PurestBoy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2009
Dear Mancienne, Its so unfortunate you are starting your European club experience in such a sad note, blame no one except Kenyon for putting you in this position even great Ashley stylishly dodged. Don't no one will blame you cos the greats too have one time or the other been disgraced by this WONDER called MESSI.No matter hat happens that day, make sure you still have the confidence to surge ahead in football world. I pity you and i wish you all the best aftermath the match. Cheers, Purestboy
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by Sauron1: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2009
honeric01:

I won't behave like you, Lai lai, i thought you have sense of humor. didn't know i was wrong, not everyone likes sarcasm. I will post everything about European football on this page, just give me some minutes

Sarcasm is calling me a blind, deaf and dumb man??
Do u even know the meaning of being sarcastic??

honeric01:

Tell me about the ban, when and why, i don't know about this ban, i admit this.

Now you are showing the maturity i expect from you. . . .

The ban resulted from the disaster in Heysel stadium in 1985 European cup final.
Liverpool fans attacked Juventus fans and a wall crashed on fans killing 39 people and injuring more than 500 other fans.
UEFA banned English clubs for 5 years and that had a remarkable effect on English football.

Before the ban, English clubs were dominant in Europe.
They won a massive 6 European cups between 1977 and 1982 and won it again in 1984.
Since the ban ended, English clubs have won it only 3 times in 1990.
In the period between 1991-1996, no English champion made the K.O rounds of the Champions League.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2009
[center]Previous Winners Of The Uefa Cup
UEFA Cup 1972 - Date
City of Manchester Std
Hampden Park
Eindhoven
Estadio Jose Alvalade
Gothenburg
Seville
Rotterdam
Dortmund
Copenhagen
Moscow
Paris
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Zenit St Petersburg 2-0 Rangers
Espanyol 2-2 Sevilla (3-1 Pens)
Sevilla 4-0 Middlesbrough
CSKA Moscow 3-1 Sporting
Valencia CF 2-0 Olympique Marseille
Porto 3-2 Celtic
Feyenoord 3-2 Borussia Dortmund
Liverpool 5-4 Alavés
Galatasaray 0-0 Arsenal (4-1 Pens)
Parma 3-0 Olympique Marseille
Internazionale 3-0 Lazio
Schalke 1-1 Internazionale (4-1 Pens)
Bayern 5-1 Bordeaux
Parma 2-1 Juventus
Internazionale 2-0 Austria Salzburg
Juventus 6-1 Borussia Dortmund
Ajax 2-2 Torino (Away Goals)
Internazionale 2-1 Roma
Juventus 3-1 Fiorentina
Napoli 5-4 VfB Stuttgart
Leverkusen
Gothenburg 2-1 Dundee United
Real Madrid 5-3 FC Köln
Real Madrid 3-1 Videoton
Tottenham 2-2 Anderlecht (4-3 Pens)
Anderlecht 2-1 1-0 Benfica
Gothenburg 4-0 1-0 Hamburger SV
Ipswich 5-4 AZ '67
Frankfurt 3-3 Borussia MG (Away Goals)
Borussia MG 2-1 Crvena zvezda
PSV 3-0 Bastia
Juventus 2-2 Athletic Bilbao (Away Goals)
Liverpool 4-3 FC Brugge
Borussia MG 5-1 FC Twente
Feyenoord 4-2 Tottenham Hotspur
Liverpool 3-2 Borussia MG
Tottenham 3-2 Wolves Wanderers
European Fairs Cup 1967 - 1971
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Leeds United 3-3 Juventus (Away Goals)
Arsenal 4-3 Anderlecht
Newcastle United 6-2 SC Budapest
Leeds United 1-0 Ferencvaros
Dynamo Zagreb 2-0 Leeds United
The Inter-Cities Fairs Cup 1958 - 1966
Two Leg Final
Turin
Nou Camp
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Barcelona 4-3 Real Zaragoza
Ferencváros 1-0 Juventus
Real Zaragosa 2-1 Valencia
Valencia 4-1 Dinamo Zagreb
Valencia 7-3 Barcelona
AS Roma 4-2 Birmingham
Barcelona 5-2 Birmingham City
Barcelona 8-2 London[/center]
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2009
[center]Previous Winners Of The European Cup Winners Cup

Villa Park
Stockholm
Rotterdam
Brussels
Paris
Copenhagen
Wembley
Lisbon
Rotterdam
Gothenburg
Berne
Strasbourg
Athens
Lyon
Rotterdam
Basle
Gothenburg
Barcelona
Düsseldorf
Brussels
Basle
Paris
Amsterdam
Brussels
Basle
Rotterdam
Salonika
Barcelona
Two Leg Final
Vienna
Basle
Rotterdam
Frankenstadion
Hampden Park
Wembley
Two Leg Final
Rotterdam
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Lazio 2-1 Mallorca
Chelsea 1-0 VfB Stuttgart
Barcelona 1-0 Paris St. Germain
PSG 1-0 Rapid Wien
Zaragoza 2-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-0 Parma
Parma 3-1 Antwerp
Werder Bremen 2-0 Monaco
Manchester Utd 2-1 Barcelona
Sampdoria 2-0 Anderlecht
Barcelona 2-0 Sampdoria
Mechelen 1-0 Ajax
Ajax 1-0 Lokomotive Leipzig
Dynamo Kiev 3-0 Atlético Madrid
Everton 3-1 Rapid Wien
Juventus 2-1 Porto
Aberdeen 2-1 Real Madrid
Barcelona 2-1 Standard Liège
Dinamo Tbilisi 2-1 Carl Zeiss Jena
Valencia 0-0 Arsenal (5-4 Pens)
Barcelona 4-3 Fortuna Düsseldorf
Anderlecht 4-0 FK Austria
Hamburg 2-0 Anderlecht
Anderlecht 4-2 West Ham United FC
Dynamo Kiev 3-0 Ferencvárosi
Magdeburg 2-0 AC Milan
Milan 1-0 Leeds United
Rangers 3-2 Dinamo Moscow
Chelsea 3-2 Real Madrid
Man. City 2-1 Górnik Zabrze
Slovan 3-2 Barcelona
Milan 2-0 Hamburger SV
Bayern 1-0 Rangers
Dortmund 2-1 Liverpool FC
West Ham 2-0 TSV 1860 München
Sporting 4-1 MTK Budapest
Tottenham 5-1 Atlético de Madrid
Atlético Madrid 4-1 AC Fiorentina
Fiorentina 4-1 Rangers[/center]
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2009
[center]Previous Winners Of The Champions League

Moscow
Athens
Paris
Istanbul
Schalke
Old Trafford
Glasgow
Milan
Paris
Barcelona
Amsterdam
Munich
Rome
Vienna
Athens
Munich
Wembley
Man Utd 1 - 1 Chelsea (Pens 6-5)
AC Milan 2 - 1 Liverpool
Barcelona 2-1 Arsenal
Liverpool 3 - 3 AC Milan (Liverpool 3-2 on pens)
Porto 3-0 AS Monaco
AC Milan 0-0 Juventus (Pens 3-2)
Real Madrid 2-1 Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Bayern München 1-1 Valencia (Pens 5-4)
Real Madrid 3-0 Valencia
Man United 2-1 Bayern München
Real Madrid 1-0 Juventus
Dortmund 3-1 Juventus
Juventus 1-1 Ajax (Pens 4-2)
Ajax 1-0 AC Milan
AC Milan 4-0 Barcelona
Marseille 1-0 AC Milan
Barcelona 1-0 Sampdoria
UEFA Champions League 1992 - Date

Bari
Vienna
Barcelona
Stuttgart
Vienna
Seville
Brussels
Rome
Athens
Rotterdam
Paris
Madrid
Munich
Wembley
Rome
Glasgow
Paris
Brussels
Belgrade
Rotterdam
Wembley
Milan
Madrid
Wembley
Lisbon
Brussels
Milan
Vienna
Wembley
Amsterdam
Berne
Glasgow
Stuttgart
Brussels
Madrid
Paris
Red Star Belgrade 0-0 (Pens 5-3)
AC Milan 1-0 Benfica
AC Milan 4-0 Steaua Bucurest
PSV 0-0 Benfica (Pens 6-5)
Porto 2-1 Bayern München
Steaua 0-0 Barcelona (Pens 2-0)
Juventus 1-0 Liverpool
Liverpool 1-1 AS Roma (Pens 4-2)
Hamburg 1-0 Juventus
Aston Villa 1-0 Bayern München
Liverpool 1-0 Real Madrid
Nottingham Forest 1-0 Hamburger SV
Nottingham Forest 1-0 Malmö FF
Liverpool 1-0 FC Brugge
Liverpool 3-1 Borussia Munchengladbach
Bayern München 1-0 St Etienne
Bayern München 2-0 Leeds United
Bayern München 4-0 Atletico Madrid
Ajax 1-0 Juventus
Ajax 2-0 Inter Milan
Ajax 2-0 Panathinaikos
Feyenoord 2-1 Celtic
AC Milan 4-1 Ajax Amsterdam
Man United 4-1 Benfica
Celtic 2-1 Inter Milan
Real Madrid 2-1 Partizan Belgrade
Internazionale 1-0 Benfica
Internazionale 3-1 Real Madrid
AC Milan 2-1 Benfica
Benfica 5-3 Real Madrid
Benfica 3-2 Barcelona
Real Madrid 7-3 Eintracht Frankfurt
Real Madrid 2-0 Stade Reims
Real Madrid 3-2 AC Milan
Real Madrid 2-0 Fiorentina
Real Madrid 4-3 Stade Reims[/center]
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2009
[center][center]Previous Winners Of The European Super Cup

Monaco
Monaco
Monaco
Monaco
Monaco
Monaco
Monaco
Monaco
Monaco
Monaco
Monaco
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Old Trafford
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Monaco
Turin
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Zenit St Petersburg 2 - 1 Manchester United
AC Milan 3 - 1 Sevilla
Sevilla 3-0 Barcelona
Liverpool 3-1 CSKA Moskva
Valencia CF 2-1 FC Porto
AC Milan 1-0 FC Porto
Real Madrid 3-1 Feyenoord
Liverpool 3-2 Bayern München
Galatasaray 2-1 Real Madrid
Lazio 1-0 Manchester United
Chelsea 1-0 Real Madrid
Barcelona 3-1 Borussia Dortmund
Juventus 9-2 Paris Saint-Germain
Ajax 5-1 Real Zaragoza
AC Milan 2-0 Arsenal
Parma 2-1 AC Milan
Barcelona 3-2 Werder Bremen
Man United 1-0 Red Star Belgrade
AC Milan 3-1 Sampdoria
AC Milan 2-1 Barcelona
Mechelen 3-1 PSV Eindhoven
Porto 2-0 Ajax
Steaua 1-0 Dynamo Kiev
Juventus 2-0 Liverpool
Aberdeen 2-0 Hamburger SV
Aston Villa 3-1 Barcelona
Valencia 2-2 Nottingham Forest
Notts Forest 2-1 Barcelona
Anderlecht 4-3 Liverpool
Liverpool 7-1 Hamburger SV
Anderlecht 5-2 Bayern München
Dynamo Kyiv 3-0 FC Magdeburg
Bayern München 5-3 FC Magdeburg
Ajax 6-1 AC Milan
Ajax 6-3 Glasgow Rangers[/center][/center]
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2009
[center]Previous Winners Of The Intercontinental Cup

Yokohama,Japan
Yokohama,Japan
Yokohama,Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Rome
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
Two Leg Final
FC Porto 0-0 CD Once Caldas (Pens 8-7)
Boca Juniors 1-1 AC Milan (Pens 3-1)
Real Madrid 2-0 Club Olimpia Asuncíon
Bayern München 1-0 CA Boca Juniors
Boca Juniors 2-1 Real Madrid
Manchester United 1-0 SE Palmeiras
Real Madrid 2-1 CR Vasco da Gama
Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Cruzeiro
Juventus 1-0 CA River Plate
Ajax 0-0 Grêmio (Pens 4-3)
Vélez Scársfield 2-0 Milan AC
São Paulo 3-2 Milan AC
São Paulo 2-1 Barcelona
Red Star Belgrade 3-0 Colo Colo
AC Milan 3-0 Club Olimpia Asunción
AC Milan 1-0 CA Nacional Medellín
Nacional 2-2 PSV Eindhoven (Pens 7-6)
FC Porto 2-1 CA Peñarol
River Plate 1-0 CSA Steaua Bucuresti
Juventus 4-2 Argentinos Juniors
Independiente 1-0 Liverpool FC
Gremio 2-1 Hamburge
Peñarol 2-0 Aston Villa
Flamengo 3-0 Liverpool FC
Nacional Monte 1-0 Nottingham Forest
Olimpia 3-1 Malmö FF
Boca Juniors 5-2 Borussia Mönch
Bayern München 2-0 Cruzeiro EC
Atletico Madrid 2-1 Independiente
Independiente 1-0 Juventus
Ajax 4-1 CA Independiente
Nacional Montevideo 3-2 Panathinaikos
Feyenoord 3-2 Boca Juniors
AC Milan 4-2 Boca Juniors
Estudiantes 2-1 Manchester United
Racing Club 1-0 Celtic FC
Peñarol 4-0 Real Madrid
Inter Milan 3-0 CA Independiente
Inter Milan 2-0 CA Independiente
Santos 1-0 AC Milan
Santos 8-4 SL Benfica
Peñarol 2-1 SL Benfica
Real Madrid 5-1 CA Penarol[/center]
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2009
Guys, if anyone knows how to rearrange these posts, i'd be glad, i tried to arrange them properly but didn't get any headway, make una help so that others go understand the date, venue and the rest. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! / 10 Players Who Look Older Than Their Age / Slovakia Vs England : Euro 2016 (0 - 0) On 20th June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.