Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? (8910 Views)

Barca Needs To Buy Psg's Thiago Silva / Must Barca Cheat To Win! / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2009
akinalabi:

You want Chelsea to defend like Real did?

No way. Hiddink is too wise to do that

Where did i say Chelsea should defend like real? all i said is that they should come out this time around to play football just like their mates do,

it's not like Russia is coming to Togo to wage war grin
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by Sauron1: 11:19pm On May 03, 2009
akinalabi:

You want Chelsea to defend like Real did?

No way. Hiddink is too wise to do that

Even if Chelsea come out and attack, Barca will be too predictable for Chelsea's back four!!!
Ashley Cole will tame Messi and Bosingwa will shackle Thierry Henry.
Chelsea will beat Barcelona. . . . . . .How can i stake on NairaBET and what are the odds?
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by dayokanu(m): 6:03am On May 04, 2009
Dont count your chickens before they are hatched.

Wednesday is just round the corner
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by khanye(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Even if Chelsea come out and attack, Barca will be too predictable for Chelsea's back four!!!
Chelsea will beat Barcelona. . . . . . .How can i stake on NairaBET and what are the odds?

The same back four that conceded 8 goal in three consecutive matches
U're funny dude!
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2009
Ashley cole is Messi's wife, i hope he has not barbed his hair yet, he should wait for more barbing from messi.

i can't forget the barbings and 360s he got from messi 2 seasons ago
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by eyonigger(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2009
I will like to thank Krayola, lailai and all the under dog Barca fans for contributing on this thread, and most especially to Honerico who created the thread.

The subjective debate was if Barca can Prevent Another All-English Final? Then a change in the debate came through, sauron and co speculating on how EPL is the strongest league in Europe and all of those analysis constructed with jaw breaking grammar.

I think this thread should be deleted right after work is finished come May 26.

Chelsea threa: its better you call for switche's ban right away. There will be alot of spamming, NL will be short in GGB space. Cristalz,Mukina do something.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by switch47(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2009
eyonigger:

I will like to thank Krayola, lailai and all the under dog Barca fans for contributing on this thread, and most especially to Honerico who created the thread.

The subjective debate was if Barca can Prevent Another All-English Final? Then a change in the debate came through, sauron and co speculating on how EPL is the strongest league in Europe and all of those analysis constructed with jaw breaking grammar.

I think this thread should be deleted right after work is finished come May 26.

Chelsea threa: its better you call for switche's ban right away. There will be alot of spamming, NL will be short in GGB space. Cristalz,Mukina do something.

grin grin grin  switch47 is a project that can self terminate, ban?? impossi[b]cant[/b]  a virus will always multiply itself. IP address plenty o!! remember it cost nothing to register another username  MUKINA2 is NIRALAND's special supermod cristalz is fantastic though she loves the devils so i dine with a long spoon there!! as for you   WHY NOT CREATE A THREaD FOR THE SWITCH BAN ADVOCACY----- grin switch47 is already fulfilled grin grin if you doubt if switch is just a project- check my profile statistics- I ONLY POST on sport section!! meaning switch47 is just an idea--------- grin grin just like an actor acting out a predetermined script. no feelings, no pains, talk to the SWITCH IDENTITY. pure waste of time and energy. grin
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by khanye(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2009
Yes!
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by khanye(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sorry Sauron, you got it all wrong tongue
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by switch47(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2009
khanye:

Sorry Sauron, you got it all wrong tongue

YOURS IS PURE UNADULTRATED WISDOM!! Spot on man!!   All the best- you are too much!!  Khanye is the BOMB!! True soccer analyst!! They are drowning in information but starved of knowledge and wisdom!! Perhaps BARCELONA OWNS THE UCL!! MAKING THE SIMPLE COMPLICATED IS COMMON PLACE, BUT MAKING THE COMPLICATED SIMPLE LIKE KHANYE WOULD DO?? NOW THAT IS CREATIVE.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by eyonigger(m): 12:03am On May 08, 2009
Lol, switch u make me laugh, ur ban comment was intended as a joke, not something personal.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 2:20am On May 08, 2009
eyonigger:

The goal has been achieved, now let Barca go on and do the same job,

switch47, i bet a Chelsea fan stole your girlfriend, the way you attacked them was terrific grin
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by dayokanu(m): 4:25am On May 08, 2009
They have already next topic
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 5:11am On May 08, 2009
Next

CAN BARCA STOP MANU FROM BEING THE FIRST CLUB TO WIN THIS NEW UCL (1992) BACK TO BACK
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by switch47(m): 6:28am On May 08, 2009
eyonigger:

Lol, switch u make me laugh, ur ban comment was intended as a joke, not something personal.
  I no vex put na grin though you no construct am like joke. dem chelsea fans fit capitalise on am, my comment to Khanye  - the other part i refered to some folks as "THEY"  no be you na some guy addressing khanye forming van damne/sport analyst all of dem UEFA conspiracy analyst.   grin  i wasnt so happy the way barcelona beat chelsea, maybe that got to me a bit, HOW dem go allow dem get mouth to talk after the loss, if Barca dey shoot from outside instead they for don score like 6 goals, the penalty appeal 4 be like comedy!! grin  ONE love!!
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by Omolola1(f): 12:29pm On May 08, 2009
UP BARCA!

WE WILL MEET WITH MAN U IN ROME!
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by ogazi007(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2009
I love this final.laliga best vs epl best, lol
there is no second chance in this final,u cant line up ten men defence and hoping u could make it up in your home incase the ugly style fails.
Rome is no man's land,the only language we understand is attack and attack,i hope the epl best will be able to fight like a man,i dont think they can afford to defend this time arround having seen what happened to their brother.7 star barca will make history this season.
Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by honeric01(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2009
Yes OO, i just hope our players come back from injury,

Villareal is next on the menu list grin

1 Like

Re: Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? by felai: 4:47am On Sep 13, 2015
Omolola1:
UP BARCA!
WE WILL MEET WITH MAN U IN ROME!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Bournemouth Carabao Cup : 2 - 1 On 24th September 2020 / Inter Milan V Bayern Munich Ucl Final Prediction Contest: Prize $100! / C. Ronaldo Is The World Footballer Of The Year [2008]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.