Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) (51504 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Mallam El Rufai ‘insults’ Osinbajo – Déjà Vu / El Rufai ‘insults’ Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by RichDad1(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2015
So Tunde Idiagbon was a Nothern Fulani Muslim man? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I give up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by omojeesu(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Mr. VP remain unshakeable. Don't walk and react in the flesh. Remain steadfast. Nigerians elected you. Remain focused and humble. No weapon fashioned against you will prosper. Your God is with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He has prepared a table before you in the presence of your enemies. May your light keep shining brighter and brighter in that office for our good and the glory of God.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by obailala(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2015
This is a very silly writeup of which I am still yet to understand it's significance. Do these people even understand the constitutional responsibility of a VP?...

I stopped reading at the point it said TUNDE IDIAGBON was a hausa-fulani man. Someone obviously thinks we are still in election period.

..and then I take a second look and realise it is just an editorial opinion of a man named Ochereome nnanna; who knows, it could have been this same Vanguard guy that heard and reported Buhari promising to make N1=$1 even when not a single other person in the large gathering heard this?
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by nerodenero: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2015
*Jesus was having sex with Mary Magdalene. - Mallam El-Rufai.
www.facebook.com/../473209232740684

What do expect from a man who talks like this? For me, he is doomed!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by omojeesu(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Mr. VP, we are not unaware of the devices of men! May your God grant you wisdom.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by dapsonlou(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2015
If the constitution and the political behaviour of Nigerians had allowed it, Buhari could have preferred to have a Northern Muslim as his vice president, just as he did when he and the late Major General Tunde Idiagbon, a fellow Fulani Muslim, paired for head of state and deputy in 1984. But for political expediency and to brighten his electoral chances, Prof. Osinbajo, a Christian cleric, was ‘foisted” on him. I remember the day Osinbajo was unveiled as Buhari’s VP late in 2014. He said he was “proud” to be Buhari’s running mate.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/el-rufai-insults-osinbajo-deja-vu/[/quote]

The Fact that this guy Called Tunde Idiagbon a Dukakis Muslim, Means he doesn't know anything about politics, he's Just Writing a Tabloid Rumor. There Was never a rumor about Vp Osinbajo and Govt Elrufia.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by Abugab(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Haters just cooking up stories to spoil the name and reputation of our VP but they forget easily that Osibanjo so far is the busiest VP we have had since 1999. He isn't like Atiku, GEJ and Sambo during their times.
El Rufai can only talk but Osibanjo is doing the job. If you follow his daily activities, you will see that Osibanjo is fully on ground and carrying out very important national assignments for the good of Nigeria.
Op, these theories don't do good to any people but creates division. Please abhor hate campaigns because Nigeria just turned 55 as unity of purpose is what we need now to get up and move as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by chesterlee(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2015
El rufai the midget 'insulted' the 'mere commisioner' by calling him a Munafiki!!!

A Bloody Munafiki

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by ERAKAMUS: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2015
Na wetin hm find um dey see. But watch Northern Canals like humiliating Southern VPs.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by Jarus(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2015
The addition of "Vanguard" to this headline is misleading. It is not a news item, it's a column (opinion) by Ochereonne Nnanna, who is not a Vanguard staff/reporter but a columnist.

It's like Punch publishing my article and you make it headline and add Punch as the the reporter.

By the way, Ochereonne is a well-known bitter man, an alarmist that will feed on anything, including beer parlour gist, to demonize the North and Northerners. I have known him for years.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2015
A very long article describing el Rufai's past under OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ but no evidence to support the title? This propaganda is poor and the propagandist should return 50% of the amount he was paid to whoever paid them to do so for poor service.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by tola268: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2015
kachysblog:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/el-rufai-insults-osinbajo-deja-vu/
Serious humiliation will come over selfish leader that do not love masses except they tell the world where osun state bail-out money is

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by dmz1: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2015
if the story of Osibanjo walking out on Buhari is true then he did the right thing. It is commendable of him to have protested in a civil manner.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by dapsonlou(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2015
VickJames:
An errand boy will always be an errand boy. A governor having more say than a vice-president shows the inability of the vice-president to maintain his status as the vice-president.

His charisma doesn't even show a man that can be respected nor feared. For Saraki to call him "mere commissioner" shows how people in APC see him, a puppet.
They see him as Tinubu's baby.

The only thing we see or hear about him are:

1. Going to IDP's
2. Visiting countries with no clear intentions.
3. Visiting universities to lie to students about invisible 5000naira.

When you look at the ways they have treated this man since the beginning of this tenure, you'll know that if the vice-president wants to come out as a president, he will be pushed to the corner and will not garner a vote.

A good lawyer doesn't make you a powerful man. Power and law are from two different worlds. The powerful give laws, while the lawyers quote the powerful.

Why do Easterner always believe everything they are told. Yeah Jonathan is the greatest President that ever lived..... Clearly everyone know the article is Just Tabloid press to sell paper. And speculation.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by seyi360(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2015
@spenca, may be you need to do your research well
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by omojeesu(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2015
RichDad1:
So Tunde Idiagbon was a Nothern Fulani Muslim man? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I give up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't give up. Winning battles is not the same as winning the final war. I am not talking about physical war but our struggles against all the ethnic, religious, economic and moral injustices in Nigeria. Our country will be truly great. Let's keep faith in God!
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2015
figure head vp.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by rileyy(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2015
Chill bro, d OP is a chief wailer abreast information from a wailer new agnecy,do not waver this buhari Vs Osinbajo govt is a blessing frm above and it'll yield a good result.

museveni:
El-rufai should not misinterprete the humility of our pastor VP for cowardice. Osinbajo is the sole reason I supported Buhari. Nigeria will be doomed if we were to have a man like Sambo as VP. Buhari should watch that green snake in the green grass.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2015
lincolnj88:
grin
Osinbajo a mere commisioner calling us for meeting...... Saraki
Osibanjo yaro munahiki, wawa ne........ El rufai

Watch as d zombies comes in droves to blame igbo for these insults
I was about to say the same thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by omojeesu(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Jarus:
The addition of "Vanguard" to this headline is misleading. It is not a news item, it's a column (opinion) by Ochereonne Nnanna, who is not a Vanguard staff/reporter but a columnist.

It's like Punch publishing my article and you make it headline and add Punch as the the reporter.

By the way, Ochereonne is a well-known bitter man, an alarmist that will feed on anything, including beer parlour gist, to demonize the North and Northerners. I have known him for years.

Well, are you saying there is no truth at all in the account? Fire without smoke?

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by clevadani: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari was forced to accept Prof. Osinbajo yet he willingly picked Okadigbo and Pastor Tunde Bakare as hi runinng mates when he lost elections before.
What kind of devillish propaganda is this?

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As a Fulani, El-rufai has more right/power than even the so called 'vice president'. Osinbajo na boy-boy.

He's just there as a figurehead, He's Tinubu's stooge... And even Buhari can't trust anything coming from the kleptomaniac in chief.
what nonsense are u talking about? So because he is a fulani man he won't respect the VP? Is Nigeria only for the fulani people? So a V.P don't hv any respect again? What's wrong with Nigerians? Always turning things upside down because of selfish intrest nd Ethnic benefits the see things going wrong they say it's good. Even if tinubu brought him nd so? For crying out loud he is the V.P. The northerns should do something about how they think they can ride every one be4 it breaks this country

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by banki(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2015
wildchild1:
cos this man is a pastor abi? also not to forget that the rift between Osinbajo and el rufai must have dated back to when el rufai demolished 83 RCCG churches in Abuja...like it or not,he's the vice president

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4

And in the end you will call yourself a christian? When you lie about other people and come to a forum of politics to sell your jerseys?

If you can show me when elrufai woke up and demolished 83 reedemed churches I will believe you if not I will call uyou a hipcirte and a liar and I pray God almighty rewards you in ten fold for your lies may your business crumble for instigating religious crisis
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by omojeesu(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2015
Riodiao:
Yoluba people how market?
Na wah for you o!
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by kraftykc(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2015
This kind of "article" is not fit for a gossip site let alone a newspaper. What sort of childish attempt at psychology is this? Drive a wedge between them by saying there MAY BE a wedge between them??

Kai, The Vanguard has fallen oh.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2015
ebubemicky:
what nonsense are u talking about? So because he is a fulani man he won't respect the VP? Is Nigeria only for the fulani people? So a V.P don't hv any respect again? What's wrong with Nigerians? Always turning things upside down because of selfish intrest nd Ethnic benefits the see things going wrong they say it's good. Even if tinubu brought him nd so? For crying out loud he is the V.P. The northerns should do something about how they think they can ride every one be4 it breaks this country
Bros, believe you me, Fulanis/Hausa owns Nigeria. Born to rule mentality.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by AfroKnight: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2015
san316:
If vanguard actually published this, then I give up.

Very useless write up.

I just kept scrolling down to check if it was really Vanguard. The story is full of speculation and untruths. Imagine him calling Tunde Idiagbon a Fulani man just to support his conspiracy theory.

This is quite clannish. Something that drunks would discuss at a "beer parlour". Certainly not something to be published by an established newspaper.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by TENHEU22(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2015
PassingShot:
I gave up on this nonsense the moment I read this:

Did Buhari choose or have the power to choose his deputy as the military HOS?

Was Idiagbon a Fulani man from the North.

This article is an hatchet job by the partisan jouno who wrote it. It's not worth proper response.
If Idiagbon is from Kwara state then he may be a fulani man.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by FreeGlobe(f): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=seunmsg post=38552289]Igbos always writing nonsense stuff to get back at Yorubas. You guys claim to be the power behind PDP and still, they party has zoned the presidency to the North. Instead of fighting the seeming injustice in your party, you are all about the Internet trying to malign the personality of credible yoruba leaders. No wonder nobody takes you guys serious in the political scheme of things. [/quote
who is the vice president? osinbanjo or el rufai?
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by omojeesu(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Keep giving yourself hope. Osibanjo is just a figurehead, Don't you know El-rufai is the de-facto vice president?

Wait and see. Time will tell.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2015
Aufbauh:
Vanguard wailer-in-chief con speculator, Ochereome Nnanna i greet you. Longest time no see, how have life been treating you since March 28th?
I stopped over in your office last month to greet you but was told you were not on sit as you're still recuperating from an unknown injuries.
I attempted to call but you never picked up your calls, the last was your cousin in your house who picked up the call & identify himself simply as Chukwudi, he said you were preparing for a case that involves el rufai and Osinbajo.
I was first amazed as I've never knew you as a lawyer preparing a case file but when i flash back to the pre election era i then remembered you could be a speculator even though your speculations are always wrong.
Meanwhile, because you've refused to pick or returned my calls, and also failed to reply my heart felt messages, I've decided to use nairaland forum to get my message to you.
Once again more inspirations in your Speculative abilities.

You need to go back to school ASAP, your grammar needs attention.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by AfroKnight: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2015
TENHEU22:
If Idiagbon is from Kwara state then he may be a fulani man.

So, Tunde Idiagbon is a Fulani name?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) / Prof Osinbajo Surrounded By Beautiful, Sexy Ladies (photo) / Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.