Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) (51502 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Mallam El Rufai ‘insults’ Osinbajo – Déjà Vu / El Rufai ‘insults’ Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by ooshinibos: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2015
fallacy stories from Nigeria again
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by front247: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2015
This thing buhari is doing , trying to disregard some part of Nigeria is very bad. It will bring more disunity in dis country
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by fuke(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As a Fulani, El-rufai has more right/power than even the so called 'vice president'. Osinbajo na boy-boy.

He's just there as a figurehead, He's Tinubu's stooge... And even Buhari can't trust anything coming from the kleptomaniac in chief.

Rufai will soon find out the power of the press.

If we confirm his disrespect for VP Osinbajo, we will cut
him to size. A much smaller one.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by wiseoneking: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
my broda,I think say na only me see am o...tunde is naw a fulani nw,idiagbon is now from the north..chai...poor journalism!!!
i think you allow the people that knows to tell you better. idiagbon is a full fulani man from kwara state and saraki a full fulani. in thesame way goodluck ebele janathan cannot be igbo man and rotimi amechi can never be yoruba, the same way saraki and idiagbon can never be yoruba. read about saraki and his father in Wikipedia and see what they wrote of who they were. you know in bits.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by shellworker: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2015
APC supporters and the yorubas will be dumb over this because it's not an igbo humiliation.

For me I don't like the unwarranted treatment meted to the vice president. The hausa/fulanis or moslems should not see this country as theirs.

I only pity gullible Nigerians who have not yet seen the dangerous plan these northerners have over our democracy by trying to hijack the system.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2015
fuke:

Rufai will soon find out the power of the press.
If we confirm his disrespect for VP Osinbajo, we will cut him to size. A much smaller one.
What will you use?... Sahara reporters? cheesy
You can't do him anything as long as B00HARI got his back.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, believe you me, Fulanis/Hausa owns Nigeria. Born to rule mentality.
believe they are the ones destroying the unity of this country with that attitude Nigeria won't last long cos soon other ethnic groups will wise up
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by favourlove1: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2015
koboko69:
A wailing theory...

NEXT.....
gullible you. I pity you cux its people like you who fail to see d wrong done by fulanis in this country. Buharis actions display partiality n special preference for his fulani brothers n ur there playing d ostrich. One day u will blame urself.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by AfroKnight: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2015
chesterlee:

At least Vanguard is more credible and widely accepted than The Nations newspaper and Sahara reporters

Interesting statistic. Where did you that from?
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by ilyas26(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2015
I don't believe all this, though it's possible
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by 400billionman: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari only believes in one northern Nigeria. Other parts of the country are on their own.

Osinbajo is suffering under Buhari parochial body language..

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by SonOfEl(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
Although the bible says never answer a fool.............I will advise you to start using your brain and stop wasting your destiny in cooking untrue stories.

Ogun the god of Iron will kill you if you quote me again.

loser, that's what you are, and what you will always be.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by kunzaar83(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2015
pet4ril:
he's still and will remain the vice president for at least 4yrs and it's even better to be the president's boy boy than than been a boy boy to a business man that you will beg everything. ...Good things always follow those that appreciates it. Boy boy my foot mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
vice president for where? cheesycheesycheesy as. Far as I m concerned I rather be a strong power brocker like El-rufai than to be the kind of Osibanjo's vice presidentcheesycheesy so for Ūя̲̅ mind osibanjo powerful pass el-rufai? In Nigeria today cheesy funny....... Let me assure u God forbid but even if PMB is no more Osinbajo can never be president lie lie we no go gree, we rather bring back GEJ............ Power hungry ppln like tinibu and his boys
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by dantewest: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari's supporters will do anything to make it look like Buhari is faultless, stainless, all knowing, saint, purer than saints, holier than holy, cleanest, sanest, most hardworking, and most sincere man in Nigeria. Non is holier or better than Buhari.

That is just sad, cos Buhari is definitely not who the media propaganda paint him to be.

Although, there has been light so far. I just pray the Nation won't be misruled as we have always been.

And for those shouting Wailing wailers at anyone who questions Buhari, those people are the most dangerous people to give any sorts of relevance to.

Instead of them to argue with sense and fact, they resort to silly abuses and name calling. That is simply immature, brutal and wicked.

The term wailing wailer is used to discredit any other point of view that any legitimate Nigerian have. I see it as a wicked type of censorship, attacking the sub consciousness of anyone who doesnt fall in line with the party's point of view.

Grab a book, not just any book. Read 1984 by George Orwell. Read it and gain insights to how the government is not to be trusted, especially in this modern age.

Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by amusadele: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2015
museveni:
El-rufai should not misinterprete the humility of our pastor VP for cowardice. Osinbajo is the sole reason I supported Buhari. Nigeria will be doomed if we were to have a man like Sambo as VP. Buhari should watch that green snake in the green grass.
What did you say? Cowar...what? Tell us who jailed Obasanjo? Na northerner. Who jailed general Paul Diya? Na the same northerner. Those who kidnapped Chief Olu Falaye? Na people from the north, Fulani. All those mentioned are all Yoruba senior citizens. Now explain which tribe is more of coward other than the Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by ushafe(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2015
museveni:
El-rufai should not misinterprete the humility of our pastor VP for cowardice. Osinbajo is the sole reason I supported Buhari. Nigeria will be doomed if we were to have a man like Sambo as VP. Buhari should watch that green snake in the green grass.
is too late for people in ur group, because you were not a follower of history and average fulani man does not believe in unity of this country, they self - self in nature,just after what they could get.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2015
Aufbauh:

A man can not speak beyond the level of his knowledge otherwise he lies.

Good to know you were speaking within at the level if you knowledge. You do need to upgrade.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by VickJames(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2015
samuelson06:

You are just making noise and he is not a noise maker. So keep quite and watch. In any case, no matter your slanderous remarks about him, you can't measure up to his standard and you won't ever achieve what he has achieved so far in life. Children of hate, STFU.

Pained
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by VickJames(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2015
richie9093:

Atleast we dey see am for public places. When Sambo was VP, I hardly set my eyes on him or heard of him. At a time I even thought patience was VP.

Whether we like it or not Buhari is the pesident of this country for the next 4 years after winning in an election that was democratic, lets all get behind him pls for the good of this country. If you don't like that you can emigrate to Burkina Faso, it'll be one less rebel for us to worry about.

More Pained
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by oz4real83(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As a Fulani, El-rufai has more right/power than even the so called 'vice president'. Osinbajo na boy-boy.

He's just there as a figurehead, He's Tinubu's stooge... And even Buhari can't trust anything coming from the kleptomaniac in chief.
u must be out of your mind to have made such a nonsense statement. What makes a Nigerian more Nigerian than another Nigerian?. If we are even to consider that aspect,FULANIS are not Nigerians but nomads from mountains of chad,Niger and some other neighbouring countries. Who knew El-rufai prior to obasanjo/Atiku govt? He was hand picked by VP Atiku to head BPE. Though VP Osinbajo was picked by Tinubu, he was voted for alongside Buhari by the majority of Nigerians. Osinbajo has the goodwill of the people and as such must be given his due honour. Bukola Saraki road on his family to get to where he is today. He was nothing without his father. Osinbajo started from the scratch which is an inspiration to everybody that if u work hard, with the right connection and God u can get to the top.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by VickJames(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2015
dapsonlou:

Why do Easterner always believe everything they are told. Yeah Jonathan is the greatest President that ever lived..... Clearly everyone know the article is Just Tabloid press to sell paper. And speculation.

Do you think so?
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by koboko69: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2015
favourlove1:
gullible you. I pity you cux its people like you who fail to see d wrong done by fulanis in this country. Buharis actions display partiality n special preference for his fulani brothers n ur there playing d ostrich. One day u will blame urself.

A wailing wailer.....NEXT
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by shellworker: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2015
seunmsg:
Igbos always writing nonsense stuff to get back at Yorubas. You guys claim to be the power behind PDP and still, they party has zoned the presidency to the North. Instead of fighting the seeming injustice in your party, you are all about the Internet trying to malign the personality of credible yoruba leaders. No wonder nobody takes you guys serious in the political scheme of things.

You are talking trash. How can a particular geopolitical zone lay claim of been power behind a political party. Can the vote and inputs of one zone alone produce a president from a party? My guy have some brain.

From the current political setting, it can not be wise to field an igbo man to compete with whosoever that will be coming from the APC, hopefully a northerner. Especially now that the north's hunger for power is high. A northerner will have to be fielded to get a split vote from that region. Politics is all about calculation.

Better still they should let the igbo have their sovereign state of Biafra. We are ready to go unlike the yorubas that are scared to let go and rather choose to remain slaves to the north.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by teamchocolate: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2015
Yea, tunde and bukola are fulani names.. ode!

Plus if wikipedia is ur reference then shut the hell up before I go and put 'wiseoneking is a retard' on wikipedia

grin

wiseoneking:
i think you allow the people that knows to tell you better. idiagbon is a full fulani man from kwara state and saraki a full fulani. in thesame way goodluck ebele janathan cannot be igbo man and rotimi amechi can never be yoruba, the same way saraki and idiagbon can never be yoruba. read about saraki and his father in Wikipedia and see what they wrote of who they were. you know in bits.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by babyfaceafrica: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2015
wiseoneking:
guy no make me vex dis morning o!!!....what is the meaning of tunde idiagbon in hausa or fufulde?...I can tell you the full meaning of his names in yoruba.....babatunde...which means father came again and idiagbon meaning under the coconut....if you beelieve his is. Fulani because he is from kwara man..you can believe anything!!!!
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2015
ebubemicky:
believe they are the ones destroying the unity of this country with that attitude Nigeria won't last long cos soon other ethnic groups will wise up

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by Kingspin(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2015
koboko69:
A wailing theory...

NEXT.....
Next time learn to address issues and stop this no where to be found word `wail`

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2015
oz4real83:
u must be out of your mind to have made such a nonsense statement. What makes a Nigerian more Nigerian than another Nigerian?. If we are even to consider that aspect,FULANIS are not Nigerians but nomads from mountains of chad,Niger and some other neighbouring countries. Who knew El-rufai prior to obasanjo/Atiku govt? He was hand picked by VP Atiku to head BPE. Though VP Osinbajo was picked by Tinubu, he was voted for alongside Buhari by the majority of Nigerians. Osinbajo has the goodwill of the people and as such must be given his due honour. Bukola Saraki road on his family to get to where he is today. He was nothing without his father. Osinbajo started from the scratch which is an inspiration to everybody that if u work hard, with the right connection and God u can get to the top.

Fool, Foolanis own this country, and they are using people like you to achieve their aims.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by mkpy: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2015
WOEROBBERS ARE THE MOST IDIOTIC TRIBE IN AFRICA! SO EASY TO ENSLAVE. TUNDE IDIAGBON WAS A FULANI MAN FROM ILORIN, IN FACT A RELATION OF THE ILORIN EMIRATE RULING HOUSE. IT IS EASY TO VERILY THIS. I ONCE MET ONE OF IDIAGBON'S YOUNGER BROTHERS AND HE BOASTED TO ME THAT ADOPTION OF YORUBA NAMES WAS ONE OF THE TRICKS MINORITY FULANIS USED TO ISLAMISE AND ASSIMILATE THE MAJORITY YORUBAS OF ILORIN AND GIVE THEM A FALSE SENSE OF BELONGING. YET WHEN THE PUSH COMES TO SHOVE (SUCH AS AFONJAS TRYING TO INSTALL "OBA OF ILORIN"wink THE FULANI IN THEM COMES OUT LIKE A TIGER, AND THEY COMBINE WITH THE BROTHERS FROM ALL OVER WEST AFRICA TO CRUSH IT. WHAT HAPPENED TO LATE GOVERNOR MOHAMMED LAWAL? WOEROBBERS - PATHETIC SLAVES.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by cabaliciouscabal: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2015
truefact:
The fetish suffercated yorubas won't like this. ..they will play the ostrich and dumb as usual, and divert the attention of the thread to igbos. ..Even MKO that hausa fulanis killed, diabolical yoruba still blame nzeribe up till today

slowpoke, try and ask ur stroke ridden father to tell u who indulge most in d ritual world.

#Bornthroway
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by 7lives: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2015
Aufbauh:
Vanguard wailer-in-chief con speculator, Ochereome Nnanna i greet you. Longest time no see, how have life been treating you since March 28th?
I stopped over in your office last month to greet you but was told you were not on sit as you're still recuperating from an unknown injuries.
I attempted to call but you never picked up your calls, the last was your cousin in your house who picked up the call & identify himself simply as Chukwudi, he said you were preparing for a case that involves el rufai and Osinbajo.
I was first amazed as I've never knew you as a lawyer preparing a case file but when i flash back to the pre election era i then remembered you could be a speculator even though your speculations are always wrong.
Meanwhile, because you've refused to pick or returned my calls, and also failed to reply my heart felt messages, I've decided to use nairaland forum to get my message to you.
Once again more inspirations in your Speculative abilities.

I stopped reading when she described Babatunde Idiagbon as a Fulani, what a load of jargon.
Idiagbon was an Afonja descendant, his clan in Ilorin is called Idi ape.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by 7lives: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2015
mkpy:
WOEROBBERS ARE THE MOST IDIOTIC TRIBE IN AFRICA! SO EASY TO ENSLAVE. TUNDE IDIAGBON WAS A FULANI MAN FROM ILORIN, IN FACT A RELATION OF THE ILORIN EMIRATE RULING HOUSE. IT IS EASY TO VERILY THIS. I ONCE MET ONE OF IDIAGBON'S YOUNGER BROTHERS AND HE BOASTED TO ME THAT ADOPTION OF YORUBA NAMES WAS ONE OF THE TRICKS MINORITY FULANIS USED TO ISLAMISE AND ASSIMILATE THE MAJORITY YORUBAS OF ILORIN AND GIVE THEM A FALSE SENSE OF BELONGING. YET WHEN THE PUSH COMES TO SHOVE (SUCH AS AFONJAS TRYING TO INSTALL "OBA OF ILORIN"wink THE FULANI IN THEM COMES OUT LIKE A TIGER, AND THEY COMBINE WITH THE BROTHERS FROM ALL OVER WEST AFRICA TO CRUSH IT. WHAT HAPPENED TO LATE GOVERNOR MOHAMMED LAWAL? WOEROBBERS - PATHETIC SLAVES.

Another lie grin grin grin grin oga o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) / 'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.