Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) (51503 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Mallam El Rufai ‘insults’ Osinbajo – Déjà Vu / El Rufai ‘insults’ Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by Mbediogu(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As a Fulani, El-rufai has more right/power than even the so called 'vice president'. Osinbajo na boy-boy.

He's just there as a figurehead, He's Tinubu's stooge... And even Buhari can't trust anything coming from the kleptomaniac in chief.

The north od politically savvy. Even a unitef
south will not be a match not to talk of a
disjointed one. That is Rufai s message.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by mart2k(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by tonychristopher: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
pet4ril:
grin grin grin may God help you

God is helping me and I won't deny it

But Satan is hosting you and you won't deny it
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by tonychristopher: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mbediogu:

The north od politically savvy. Even a unitef
south will not be a match not to talk of a
disjointed one. That is Rufai s message. This

North is not political savvy just that the average abo..ki doesn't think out if the box

The heard mentality in north is awesome and overwhelming
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by pet4ril(f): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

God is helping me and I won't deny it

But Satan is hosting you and you won't deny it
for where? I have no business with Satan but I don't know about you
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by tonychristopher: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
pet4ril:
for where? I have no business with Satan but I don't know about you

You have and still have

Atleast you said God help me
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

. This guy's should hv been given a country of there own
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by 7lives: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
onyepapa:
good morning coward and thank you for this text book you sent me

Chest beater your beloved PDP has zone 2019 presidency position to the north when are you going to show your bravery by going to bomb your elders that did this evil, the last time I checked, north voted APC. grin
onyepapa:
good morning coward and thank you for this text book you sent me

Chest beater your beloved PDP has zone 2019 presidency position to the north when are you going to show your bravery by going to bomb your elders that did this evil, the last time I checked, north voted APC.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by VirginFinder: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
The official mouthpiece of the ibos slaves is at it again.

The way ibos are eyeing the seat of the VP is quite disturbing seeing that presidency is way out of reach.

Referring to Tunde Idiagbon as a Fulani man is the height of their stupidity.

What a useless and baseless publication!

By the way, why cant Vanguard be based in the east like Leadership is based in the north?
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by spenca: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
marcondo13:

You are wrong. El Rufai was brought into government by Atiku. If you have a copy of El Rufai's memoirs,'' The Accidental Servant'',perhaps,you will not refer to the reverred Nnanna O. as a dumbo! Maybe,you have not been reading Vanguard Newspaper for the past ten years,else,you will know better!

Lol ,people like you are dumber than the dumbo sef ,I have not only read it ,I own a copy and FYI i don't rely on "newspapers" to summarize a book for me or whatever I dig it out myself so STFU and dig your head into the latrin

I hope you won't expect me to logically expenriate the exerpt for you ?

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by marcondo13: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2015
spenca:

Lol ,people like you are dumber than the dumbo sef ,I have not only read it ,I own a copy and FYI i don't rely on "newspapers" to summarize a book for me or whatever I dig it out myself so STFU and dig your head into the latrin

I hope you won't expect me to logically expenriate the exerpt for you ?

Education goes beyond reading and writing. It touches every fibre of your being. The usage of crude words and ill constructed sentences is the hallmark of an uncultivated mind and an oaf. I dont use a ''latrin'',rather,I use a latrine. Since you are not a dumbo,claiming to own the book and can ''logically expenrenciate the excerpt'',then,state the chapter and page where El Rufai mentioned when he met OBJ. Was it during his stint at PTF under Buhari or during his consultancy at Kaduna? For your information,El Rufai was dining with the elite when OBJ was begging for his life,not to be hanged by Abacha in 1995. Goggle search the names ''Atiku Abubakar and Nasir El Rufai''. Have courage to be wise. Sayonara.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by dapsonlou(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2015
VickJames:

Do you think so?

If you think I think so then you believe everything you read.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by EmmyDe25(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2015
VickJames:
An errand boy will always be an errand boy. A governor having more say than a vice-president shows the inability of the vice-president to maintain his status as the vice-president.

His charisma doesn't even show a man that can be respected nor feared. For Saraki to call him "mere commissioner" shows how people in APC see him, a puppet.
They see him as Tinubu's baby.

The only thing we see or hear about him are:

1. Going to IDP's
2. Visiting countries with no clear intentions.
3. Visiting universities to lie to students about invisible 5000naira.

When you look at the ways they have treated this man since the beginning of this tenure, you'll know that if the vice-president wants to come out as a president, he will be pushed to the corner and will not garner a vote.

A good lawyer doesn't make you a powerful man. Power and law are from two different worlds. The powerful give laws, while the lawyers quote the powerful.
Tell me one Vice President with as much charisma as Osinbanjo and with clear intents to govern. Meekness shouldnt be mistaken for cowardice.
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by spenca: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2015
marcondo13:

Education goes beyond reading and writing. It touches every fibre of your being. The usage of crude words and ill constructed sentences is the hallmark of an uncultivated mind and an oaf. I dont use a ''latrin'',rather,I use a latrine. Since you are not a dumbo,claiming to own the book and can ''logically expenrenciate the excerpt'',then,state the chapter and page where El Rufai mentioned when he met OBJ. Was it during his stint at PTF under Buhari or during his consultancy at Kaduna? For your information,El Rufai was dining with the elite when OBJ was begging for his life,not to be hanged by Abacha in 1995. Goggle search the names ''Atiku Abubakar and Nasir El Rufai''. Have courage to be wise. Sayonara.

Have given you the evidence you need it's left for you to see the light or not .
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by Mosh1: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmm,as they claimed Saraki is a Fulani man too.This ppl always think they know us more than us.Hypocrites that want to be more Catholic than the Pope.
babyfaceafrica:
my broda,I think say na only me see am o...tunde is naw a fulani nw,idiagbon is now from the north..chai...poor journalism!!!
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by marcondo13: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
spenca:

Have given you the evidence you need it's left for you to see the light or not .

You claim to own the book by El Rufai and claim to give ''evidence''.
Poser- State the chapter and page in the book,stating how he got into the OBJ cabinet.
Lesson- Stop lying between your teeth because you will surely get caught,and you will be lucky if your teeth is not kicked in!
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by spenca: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2015
marcondo13:

You claim to own the book by El Rufai and claim to give ''evidence''.
Poser- State the chapter and page in the book,stating how he got into the OBJ cabinet.
Lesson- Stop lying between your teeth because you will surely get caught,and you will be lucky if your teeth is not kicked in!

Since it is difficult for you to read a book yourself and get a full detail I would help you out but at least try be more polite about it.if you care to understand better read the whole of the chapter. No more favour please, I won't be addressing this issue anymore, I give up on you

Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by marcondo13: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2015
spenca:

Since it is difficult for you to read a book yourself and get a full detail I would help you out but at least try be more polite about it.if you care to understand better read the whole of the chapter. No more favour please, I won't be addressing this issue anymore, I give up on you

1. Talking about politeness,I consider it hypocritical to considering the fact that you called Ocherome Nnnana and myself dumbos.
2. El Rufai is a serial liar. Even OBJ,the grand liar himself, attested to it,when the book was released,and repeated it again in his book,'' my watch''.
3. Atiku was virtually in charge of OBJ's first tenure,and he brought in Ribadu and El Rufai into govt.
4. El Rufai was head of BPE while Atiku was the Chairman of NCP. They fell out due to the Pentascope deal. The Dutch company was virtually non existent when El Rufai broke all rules and foisted the company on NITEL. El Rufai again,was fronting for MOTOROLA,his brother was a board member. Atiku blocked him because it is a conflict of interest, and reported him to OBJ,who backed Atiku and split the deal into three parts. El Rufai was indicted and never forgave Atiku. That was the genesis of their war.
5. There is no single mention of PENTASCOPE DEAL in his memoirs,which shows you again that El Rufai is a bloody liar and a crook.
6. When it comes to Nigerian politics,believe half of what you see and none of what you hear!
Re: El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) by spenca: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2015
marcondo13:

1. Talking about politeness,I consider it hypocritical to considering the fact that you called Ocherome Nnnana and myself dumbos.
2. El Rufai is a serial liar. Even OBJ,the grand liar himself, attested to it,when the book was released,and repeated it again in his book,'' my watch''.
3. Atiku was virtually in charge of OBJ's first tenure,and he brought in Ribadu and El Rufai into govt.
4. El Rufai was head of BPE while Atiku was the Chairman of NCP. They fell out due to the Pentascope deal. The Dutch company was virtually non existent when El Rufai broke all rules and foisted the company on NITEL. El Rufai again,was fronting for MOTOROLA,his brother was a board member. Atiku blocked him because it is a conflict of interest, and reported him to OBJ,who backed Atiku and split the deal into three parts. El Rufai was indicted and never forgave Atiku. That was the genesis of their war.
5. There is no single mention of PENTASCOPE DEAL in his memoirs,which shows you again that El Rufai is a bloody liar and a crook.
6. When it comes to Nigerian politics,believe half of what you see and none of what you hear!

You asked for evidence I gave you now you are here saying all sort all over again. Pls I don't want to call you those names again so I will let this fly. So yes I agree we are all liars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) / Prof Osinbajo Surrounded By Beautiful, Sexy Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.