Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here (37118 Views)

Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by philfearon(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jameselias:
oh most beloved phil; of all the people i'm surprise u say and ask this, oh how are the mighty fallen,
copying and posting from a book that is available even to a child does not make one an adept,
i remenber my discussion with u in ur thread (cast a spell and manifest ur will) were u condemned this book to ur foot, remenber?
Don't u have the book? can't u copy from it and post it here? what's the big deal, i think any body can do that,
Lol......
Bro...I have my reasons!
Will tell you later....
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Jameselias: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
philfearon:
Lol...... Bro...I have my reasons! Will tell you later....
ah!! most beloved, that's right, i did luv to know the reasons any way, thank u,

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Jameselias: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
To D. Spell,
i would advice u stick to divination were u know relatively much, no dout about that,
b/cos here u make blunders let's start this way, first -: u talked about (invoking and conjuring) moses to physical apperance,
now u shuld know that,
that doesn't happen to an untrained eye,(one whose eye is only one) if u know what i mean? Now to call a spirit forth to physical manifestation u don't ( invoke or conjure it) u EVOKE it, do u undertand?
By the way to evoke spirit to physical manifestion doen't happen u should know this?
And even to be able to call an entity forth into an apperance (not materially ooh) were u will be able to communicate with it, would take a life time of practice,
not the way u presented it to
( whoeverwillwin) and he think it's just something u do and then boom there u have it, NO.
D. Spell i've got a lot to tell u but i don't like making long notes, so i will just say stick with divination, there u're good but here u make blunders;
as for u (buhariwhatever)i'm not mad at u, i will only be, if after all this u didn't come here to testify that all this was to a dead end afterall,
the path u started with is not were u would have started
d.spell, should have told u this, if u're ready to drop all that u have leant and embrace the occult, thank u,
ALL SHOULD HAIL 'SMARTN09' AS IT IS MUST TRUE AND SUBLINE IN AN ESOTERIC MAXIM THAT SAYS THAT-:
THOSE WHO SPEAK DOES NOT KNOW AND THOSE WHO KNOW DOES NOT SPEAK, HAIL 'SMARTN09'
by and large this thread is interesting, THANK U ALL, THANK U.

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by philfearon(m): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jameselias:
To D. Spell,
i would advice u stick to divination were u know relatively much, no dout about that,
b/cos here u make blunders let's start this way, first -: u talked about (invoking and conjuring) moses to physical apperance,
now u shuld know that,
that doesn't happen to an untrained eye,(one whose eye is only one) if u know what i mean? Now to call a spirit forth to physical manifestation u don't ( invoke or conjure it) u EVOKE it, do u undertand?
By the way to evoke spirit to physical manifestion doen't happen u should know this?
And even to be able to call an entity forth into an apperance (not materially ooh) were u will be able to communicate with it, would take a life time of practice,
( whoeverwillwin) and he think it's just something u do and then boom there u have it, NO.
D. Spell i've got a lot to tell u but i don't like making long notes, so i will just say stick with divination, there u're good but here u make blunders;
as for u (buhariwhatever)i'm not mad at u, i will only be, if after all this u didn't come here to testify that all this was to a dead end afterall,
d.spell, should have told u this, if u're ready to drop all that u have leant and embrace the occult, thank u,
ALL SHOULD HAIL 'SMARTN09' AS IT IS MUST TRUE AND SUBLINE IN AN ESOTERIC MAXIM THAT SAYS THAT-:
THOSE WHO SPEAK DOES NOT KNOW AND THOSE WHO KNOW DOES NOT SPEAK, HAIL 'SMARTN09'
Respect Oga!
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Jameselias:
To D. Spell,
now u shuld know that,
experience they say is the best teacher..

Allow him to try then he will understand better....
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2015
Oga james, let me give u an illustration of wat u are trying to do. Its like a satanist scolding another satanist not to have a conversation wit ENKI. Claiming d other person is nt ready. Dat wen he does dat, he will die. U suppose big pass dis na. Wetin dey fear you for d book. How are u so sure dat D.spell is nt into spirituality more dan you. Do u even read meaning into his divinations? Oh u think he just reads d lines in ur palms and den make his permutations. No be so. U are a God but yet u dey fear to invoke spirit to do ur bidding. U dey practice wetin u dey preach at all?. U know how u sounded wit ur post? U sounded like christians. And d only thing christians do is try to make u afraid. Are u scared of death? Dis fear factor even grip two of una. Chai. I fouind out dat in my spiritual journeys wen der is a threat of death or madness, den its worth it. U can have all d skill or experience u want but if u don't av ur wits and courage, den u are nt ready to reach d end. Dat wit and courage is wat I av. I am nt scared of d grim reaper. My death will come wen its time. I can't die wen its nt time. U guys shud grow past ur limitations and fear. For how long will u fear a 'book'. Hmmm. I tiire for una oo. There are no limitations for a God. No be child's play we dey do here. Its either u do it or u watch others do it. Dat said, thank u for ur fearful admonishments. But I'll pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by folaski: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mellin:
when he's gone amok?
those who thread this parts ends in dangerous places. be warned!!!!!
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
folaski:

when he's gone amok?

Thats the message am trying to pass out to him but instead he felt am putting fears in him.... I tried, I saw, I believed..... But then I never listened till it struck me, how I survived it is what I can't explain..

So let's him to experience... Let him exercise his Freewill
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by 4C2215131: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Divinerspell:

LAWS OF ENTRANCE

1. Before you can enter the temple of consecrated light, you must purify your soul and body during thirteen days.

2. As a brother and disciple of the new covenant, or as a Christian, you must receive the holy sacrament for the glorification of three kings — Caspar, Melchior and Balthasar.

3. Three holy masses must be read as often as you make use of this Book in your priestly service with your intention fixed upon the three glorified [verklärten drei Königen] kings.

4. You must provide yourself with a ram's horn, wherewith to call to­gether the angels and spirits. This horn must be included in your inten­tions of the holy mass.

5. You must wear a breastplate of parchment, one span high and wide,2 inscribed upon it the names of the twelve apostles with the five-fold name of Shemhamforash, in the same order that it is placed on the last leaf.

2. EE: ten inches high and ten inches wide.

6. You must draw a circle around you upon white paper, or upon sky-blue silk. Its circumference shall be thirteen feet, and, at the distance of each foot, one of the following names must be written, viz:

Moseh, Messias, Aron,3 Jehova, Adonai,4 Jesus, Christus, Caspar, Melchior, Balthasar. Al. Al. Al.

7. Between each name you must place the holy symbol of Horet, — namely: or

8. The breastplate must be included in the intention of the holy mass.

9. Through consecration with holy triple king's-water and with three burning wax tapers, you must finally pronounce a benediction over this book, the horn, the breastplate, and the circle, after reading a well-selected mysterious ritual.

10. You may enter alone, or begin this great work with two companions, by day or by night, but always from the first to the thirteenth of the month, and during the thirteenth day, and through the whole night of the new moon, and also during full moon, when the three planets, Saturn, Mars, and Jupiter ( ), are visible in the heavens on the day of exorcism, either singly or together.

11. You must always stand with your face toward Zion, or toward the rising of the sun.

With all due respect you haven't told the enquirer anything. Just re-hashed statements from a book. His question is..."how did YOU go about the Temple of Entrance ritual". Be subjective if you really want to help him.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by 4C2215131: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
hehehehehehehe. All these he posted was to scare me away on purpose. As per madness, I can't run mad. Am still determined to learn d way to use d book. Initiate means priest. I clearly can't be a priest. Thanks for d warning tho. I found out something, everytime u warn me, I always disobey and nothing bad happens. Remember dat kundalini stuff, I downloaded 30 binaural beats and even took a substance(I g b o) but still am standing. If dat one no make me run mad, na dis one?. Lols

Careful grasshopper...there's a 'Live' wire somewhere, it's just not labelled. Careful, grasshopper.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by 4C2215131: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Moses does magic in the bible so don't be shocked he could write such a book. please go read up Moses life both in bible n outside it

Biblical Moses has absolutely nothing to do with the authorship of that book.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
4C2215131:

Careful grasshopper...there's a 'Live' wire somewhere, it's just not labelled. Careful, grasshopper.
with all due respect sir, u av no moral right to advice me. Av still nt forgotten how u ignored me entirely. If there's a livewire somewhere, y nt point it out. Since you are so high and mighty.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by 4C2215131: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
thank you sir. Pls I av a printing machine. Can I print d seals instead on paper? Will d spell still be strong?

Assuming you're printing the right thing...so much hogwash and balderdash when it comes to treatise and tomes on the occult, so much noise. Filtering such noise out is a herculean task.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by 4C2215131: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
will do so sir. Thank you very much

If you must succeed in the occult arts, you must learn how to improvise. Without this you're doomed to failure moreso in this part of the world. In this instance you must understand that it's not the so called 'virgin' parchment that is impacting anything but the forces you raise from within...

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
4C2215131:

If you must succeed in the occult arts, you must learn how to improvise. Without this you're doomed to failure moreso in this part of the world. In this instance you must understand that it's not the so called 'virgin' parchment that is impacting anything but the forces you raise from within...
in clear terms wat do u mean. Wat forces and how do u raise dem from within. Enough of the allegories and metaphors
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by 4C2215131: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jameselias:
To D. Spell,
now u shuld know that,

I beg to differ on evocation to physical apperance. The real thingy not some appearance in a shew-stone, or crystal ball, mirror or astral plane. I'm talking real 'live' physical manifestation, just typing this alone gives me the bumps. Oh yes! Live see me-see-spirit, face to face manifestation and communication.

There was once arguments about this in occult circles with so called big names takine either side, but most now are in agreement that it is possible. I know this for certain (not some hallucination or delusion of grandeur, the real thing!). Like you said though, it takes practice, but not a lifetime. You must understand that certain folks are gifted occultist while other are dedicated students who train real hard to get to where they are ala Aleister Crowley who still holds the record of being the fastest neophyte in the GD, surmounting all levels short of 24 months under the tutelage of the great Allan Bennet himself, now that's a feat and a gift!

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by 4C2215131: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
folaski:

when he's gone amok?

I also dis-agree with your stand. It's simply fear-mongering. There's a difference between constructive advice and plain 'ole reprimand. The man has come face to face with his fears according to him and has conquered it. The occult, the serious thingy is for the intrepid soul!

P.S. Not saying one should jump into the deep end of the ocean first, build it up gradually, but then there are times the deep end is all there is, then it's your choice; jump in and hope you got a life-line in case the sharks gather or stay back and always wonder what would have been. Me? I dive in! (am fortified sha o!)

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by 4C2215131: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
with all due respect sir, u av no moral right to advice me. Av still nt forgotten how u ignored me entirely. If there's a livewire somewhere, y nt point it out. Since you are so high and mighty.

My ignoring you wasn't intentional. Might busy, and if you must know this, true occultism, the road to adepthood, is best travelled alone. You must find your own occult leaning via all the study, practice and such. No man can or should prescribe a path for you. True occultism is a subjective art. That said I'm done.

P.S. I wonder where you get off calling me high and mighty. But like I said in some other thread, I don't usually comment in threads such as this due to all the dick measurement contest. Each to his own.

2 Likes

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by 4C2215131: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
in clear terms wat do u mean. Wat forces and how do u raise dem from within. Enough of the allegories and metaphors

When a mountain of fire member is praying during a crusade he/she raises so much power from within given the power, force, sincerity, concentation, intent, cajones if you will in the act of the prayer. All the repetitions, the groaning, sighing, internal pain, anger, anguish, whatever builds up a very powerful energy that is projected into the cosmos, to achieve their bidding (following morning, the co-worker comes to beg for forgiveness from he/she, or that wicked uncle is pronounced dead in the village).

How you raise them from within is informed by the path you've chosen in the occult. Ceremonial magicians have their way, witches have theirs, hoodoo, voodoo bujera, elemental magick, planetary magick, angelic magick, satanist, etc all have theirs. So use that which applies to the path you've chosen, though a synthesis of traditions also works with careful tweaking. When I say traditions, I mean occult traditions like all the ones I listed.

Hope this helps.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
4C2215131:

When a mountain of fire member is praying during a crusade he/she raises so much power from within given the power, force, sincerity, concentation, intent, cajones if you will in the act of the prayer. All the repetitions, the groaning, sighing, internal pain, anger, anguish, whatever builds up a very powerful energy that is projected into the cosmos, to achieve their bidding (following morning, the co-worker comes to beg for forgiveness from he/she, or that wicked uncle is pronounced dead in the village).

How you raise them from within is informed by the path you've chosen in the occult. Ceremonial magicians have their way, witches have theirs, hoodoo, voodoo bujera, elemental magick, planetary magick, angelic magick, satanist, etc all have theirs. So use that which applies to the path you've chosen, though a synthesis of traditions also works with careful tweaking. When I say traditions, I mean occult traditions like all the ones I listed.

Hope this helps.
thank you very much sir. This really helped. A lot. More dan I bargained for. Am indeed very grateful sir.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
4C2215131:

I also dis-agree with your stand. It's simply fear-mongering. There's a difference between constructive advice and plain 'ole reprimand. The man has come face to face with his fears according to him and has conquered it. The occult, the serious thingy is for the intrepid soul!

P.S. Not saying one should jump into the deep end of the ocean first, build it up gradually, but then there are times the deep end is all there is, then it's your choice; jump in and hope you got a life-line in case the sharks gather or stay back and always wonder what would have been. Me? I dive in! (am fortified sha o!)
thank u very much sir. It only took one positive energy to shatter all negativity and fear mongering. Gracias
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by 4C2215131: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
thank you very much sir. This really helped. A lot. More dan I bargained for. Am indeed very grateful sir.

You're welcome. Once again, I didn't ignore you on purpose. If I should start telling you to do this, observe that, bla bla bla, it may not work as we're both different individuals. Our 'spirit' may be different. I might find that it takes just 2 weeks for me to be so good at visualisation as to practically 'see' a the white light I imagine is flowing from my palms, while you may have to practice for 36 months to see same if ever!.

Nobody has a monopoly of knowledge in the occult arts. While I may see that flame in 2 weeks, I may take 36 months to be able to see a spirit conjured into a crystal ball or shew-stone, but you may see that spirit with just 2 weeks practice. Remember Dr. Dee and Edward Kelly. Dee practically wrote the book on Enochian and even to an extent Angelic magick, but he couldn't see shit! He needed Kelley to skry on his behalf, he summons the angels while Kelley sees and hears for him to note down, but he (Dee) is still regarded as one of the greatest occultist that ever walked the face of the earth.

Do you understand. Choose a path, work on it, if you have questions, then I can come in within my own knowledge or I'll point you to others I know (and I know pretty powerful adepts) who can assist. But all this I'll do if I have the time. Man must wack, so I gotta make a living-that keeps me so occupied.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by philfearon(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
4C2215131:

You're welcome. Once again, I didn't ignore you on purpose. If I should start telling you to do this, observe that, bla bla bla, it may not work as we're both different individuals. Our 'spirit' may be different. I might find that it takes just 2 weeks for me to be so good at visualisation as to practically 'see' a the white light I imagine is flowing from my palms, while you may have to practice for 36 months to see same if ever!.

Nobody has a monopoly of knowledge in the occult arts. While I may see that flame in 2 weeks, I may take 36 months to be able to see a spirit conjured into a crystal ball or shew-stone, but you may see that spirit with just 2 weeks practice. Remember Dr. Dee and Edward Kelly. Dee practically wrote the book on Enochian and even to an extent Angelic magick, but he couldn't see shit! He needed Kelley to skry on his behalf, he summons the angels while Kelley sees and hears for him to note down, but he (Dee) is still regarded as one of the greatest occultist that ever walked the face of the earth.

Do you understand. Choose a path, work on it, if you have questions, then I can come in within my own knowledge or I'll point you to others I know (and I know pretty powerful adepts) who can assist. But all this I'll do if I have the time. Man must wack, so I gotta make a living-that keeps me so occupied.
Very insightful comments from u..
Gracias!
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
4C2215131:

Biblical Moses has absolutely nothing to do with the authorship of that book.

Wen u go to Egypt n drop a stick on the ground n it changes into a snake......What is it called

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Jameselias: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Oga mellin, let me give u an illustration of wat u are trying to do. Its like a satanist scolding another satanist not to have a conversation wit ENKI. Claiming d other person is nt ready. Dat wen he does dat, he will die. U suppose big pass dis na. Wetin dey fear you for d book. How are u so sure dat D.spell is nt into spirituality more dan you. Do u even read meaning into his divinations? Oh u think he just reads d lines in ur palms and den make his permutations. No be so. U are a God but yet u dey fear to invoke spirit to do ur bidding. U dey practice wetin u dey preach at all?. U know how u sounded wit ur post? U sounded like christians. And d only thing christians do is try to make u afraid. Are u scared of death? Dis fear factor even grip two of una. Chai. I fouind out dat in my spiritual journeys wen der is a threat of death or madness, den its worth it. U can have all d skill or experience u want but if u don't av ur wits and courage, den u are nt ready to reach d end. Dat wit and courage is wat I av. I am nt scared of d grim reaper. My death will come wen its time. I can't die wen its nt time. U guys shud grow past ur limitations and fear. For how long will u fear a 'book'. Hmmm. I tiire for una oo. There are no limitations for a God. No be child's play we dey do here. Its either u do it or u watch others do it. Dat said, thank u for ur fearful admonishments. But I'll pass.
pls don't mistake me for mellin pls, ur post shoul be addressed to him not me pls..,
i never said any thing to make u be afriad of the occult instead i encouraged u to start from the elementaries here's what i said -: (i'm not mad at u, i will only be, if after all this u didn't come here to testify that all this was to a dead end afterall,
the path u started with is not were u would have started ) and u're post showed u didn't understand my post at all,
pls re-read it, for better comprehension, thank u,
i'm also a realist.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Jameselias: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
philfearon:
Respect Oga!
i don't think i deserve this, it should go to 4c2215131,
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Jameselias: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mellin:

we are not saying the same thing pls don't quote me, thank u,
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Jameselias: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
4C2215131:

With all due respect you haven't told the enquirer anything. Just re-hashed statements from a book. His question is..."how did YOU go about the Temple of Entrance ritual". Be subjective if you really want to help him.
exactely what i'm saying thank u sir, i luv this,
d.spell oya. Take it up from here,
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Jameselias: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
u see what i'm saying, if u don't know this by now then what are u doing?
(smbodywillwin) i perfectely understand u're simply begining,, we all passed this stage, but this is what i will tell u for now listen to 4C2215131 but above that the whole thing is this- study, study, study and study, then practice, practice, practice and practice, noting more noting else u can ask 4C2215131. If i'm right,
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Jameselias: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
4C2215131:

I beg to differ on evocation to physical apperance. The real thingy not some appearance in a shew-stone, or crystal ball, mirror or astral plane. I'm talking real 'live' physical manifestation, just typing this alone gives me the bumps. Oh yes! Live see me-see-spirit, face to face manifestation and communication.

There was once arguments about this in occult circles with so called big names takine either side, but most now are in agreement that it is possible. I know this for certain (not some hallucination or delusion of grandeur, the real thing!). Like you said though, it takes practice, but not a lifetime. You must understand that certain folks are gifted occultist while other are dedicated students who train real hard to get to where they are ala Aleister Crowley who still holds the record of being the fastest neophyte in the GD, surmounting all levels short of 24 months under the tutelage of the great Allan Bennet himself, now that's a feat and a gift!
what else can i say? Concerning my saying it takes (lifetime of practice) it's an exageration for him or whoever to understand the enormous amount of time and energy required for such to be achieved, but as i said it's an exageration,
concerning true, real, physical and material appearance or manifestation of a spirit or an entity, hmmm, i beg to keep my silence? Thank u,
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 04, 2015
In my limited evocation experience I find that a lot of spirit entities were once gods whose adoration were discontinued due to the worship of a monotheistic being. All spirit entities, particularly gods have their own goals and motivations. Communicating with them usually happens on their terms, not yours, very few mystics are powerful enough or foolhardy enough to command them.

I am familiar with the pantheon of Odin, Blue Man, Pan, Gaia and Christ the deity of compassion. I have seen them and their abodes and carried out their will on earth in the past, as have others.

Pan for instance, is a god who has never been human or anything else but a god. As a being he represents certain universal truths and that is all. I once asked Blue Man if he had ever assumed a human form on earth, he gave a chuckle and replied in the affirmative that it was a great meditative experience.

It does transpire however that gods are much weaker in this age of reason, mere mortals are required to carry out their works. They need humans to act as their servants and go-betweens to get their perspectives across and in exchange, they can teach all kinds of magical secrets and exercise their powers through their servants. But, gods demand absolute loyalty to their causes from their servants, beware.

If approached they can exert their influence over such beings. This is why I would caution the dilettante against disturbing them, a real mystic can command, or at least deal with spirits, the dabbler cannot. Humans can only show devotion to these beings, they don't even answer if a mere mortal tries to compel them to appear.

2 Likes

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Jameselias: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
4C2215131:

4C2215131, we only meet here once and i can tell u're the best i've meet so far, now pls don't behave like d.spell and the rest of them, pls and pls, can i get ur fone num. For serious, and confidential discussions i hope u will understand,
if u will give me ur number then i will post my number here, so u can send me yours via sms or otherwise, thank u,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims / Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.