Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here (37318 Views)

Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Anas09: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

like i said my dear, u wont believe what i ve gotten myself into in the past... How i always escape somehow.
When i was little i discovered there are things others do and get stuck, me i do the samething i go Scot free... And vice versa.

- shawama+ sprite / coca cola i hope u know is literally ... Not abstract-

*how was church yesterday? Me anyday i decide i want to go to church ... Na from Saturday wahala go start, is like a curse or something.
Church yesterday was too great. We were shown from the Bible where God likened us believers to the Palm Tree. Do you know about the Palm? I learned a lot yesterday. I can tell you if you want.
Hmmmmm@ trouble starting on sartuday. You been make any covenant with any... U know? to no go church?
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Anas09:

Church yesterday was too great. We were shown from the Bible where God likened us believers to the Palm Tree. Do you know about the Palm? I learned a lot yesterday. I can tell you if you want.
Hmmmmm@ trouble starting on sartuday. You been make any covenant with any... U know? to no go church?

like some personalities are preventing me from going... That on Saturday is when someone will decide to visit... Or a crazy family member will make me angry...

I will love to hear all about it, problem is i will doze off.

Ni shi woda ponyo.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by juanomowa(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2016
jamex93:

Pls what is a virgin parchment

A clean paper that has not been used. An unused A4 paper is good for those works, and a new pen.

I practised some of the Magic of that Psalms and it worked for me.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by juanomowa(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2016
stonemasonn:
these gods you talk about looks to me like higher and more intelligent beings with large egos and even ambitions. My question now is who made these gods?

The MOST HIGH GOD יהוה is the creator of all; both visible and invisible. Spiritual beings and Human beings; God's and Goddesses. The LORD God made them all.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Anas09: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Blackfire:

like some personalities are preventing me from going... That on Saturday is when someone will decide to visit... Or a crazy family member will make me angry...

I will love to hear all about it, problem is i will doze off.

Ni shi woda ponyo.
O boy see excuse.
Hmmm. It's well.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by jamex93(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2016
juanomowa:

A clean paper that has not been used. An unused A4 paper is good for those works, and a new pen.

I practised some of the Magic of that Psalms and it worked for me.

Wao pls can u put me through pls
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Anas09:
O boy see excuse. Hmmm. It's well.

i don't do excuses my dear u should know that about me by now.
I tell u what's what.
Happy new month in advance.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Anas09: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blackfire:

i don't do excuses my dear u should know that about me by now.

I tell u what's what.

Happy new month in advance.
Hahahahahahahaha hahaha. It's 28. Okay nah. Happy New month too.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Anas09:
Hahahahahahahaha hahaha. It's 28. Okay nah. Happy New month too.

chai the month is almost ending and i never **** .
Happy new month.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by HardMirror(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Divinerspell:

Moderator, can you delete this advert? Thank you!
Can't you use your powers to delete it? He is indirectly telling you to go get a job. Lol

Oga diviner. Lwkmd
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by HardMirror(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Divinerspell:

What fact do you have that the book was not written by Moses? Why don't you invoke and conjure Moses to appear in a beautiful human form and not with his celestial body and ask him your questions? Mysticism is not a religion!
Bunch of comedians. I am sure to enjoy this thread. Can you appear to me this night? cheesy
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by HardMirror(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
hahahahahha+@hahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahaaaaaa

Buhariwillwin over to u...

Any wise thinking person will know what u posted is dead on arrival....

A friend I know back then in school is still mad because he used that book... Falsely conjugation of spirits is not something I will advice anyone to do
Which yeye spirit?

He was already going mad the moment he believed he could conjure spirits

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by HardMirror(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
BUHARIWILLWIN:
hehehehehehehe. All these he posted was to scare me away on purpose. As per madness, I can't run mad. Am still determined to learn d way to use d book. Initiate means priest. I clearly can't be a priest. Thanks for d warning tho. I found out something, everytime u warn me, I always disobey and nothing bad happens. Remember dat kundalini stuff, I downloaded 30 binaural beats and even took a substance(I g b o) but still am standing. If dat one no make me run mad, na dis one?. Lols
Madness is in the mind.

Hope mellin sef never run mad been a while I saw the satanist online. Lol
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by juanomowa(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
[b]
otemanuduno:

Demons do not exist, it is the malfunctioning of the brains of the people that exists. Or have you seen Demons before? Or you just believe they do, same way you believe that Jehovah's heaven exists.

One thing annoying about people is when they hate what they don't know or say what they don't understand.
If you haven't see a Demon before, that doesn't mean they are not real.

I'm vehemently saying, Demons are REAL! So damn real. The famous illuminati are Demon worshippers.

Now, tell me, as it is written in the Scripture, what did Jesus Christ cast out from the peoples body?
In the days of Jerusalem, the Israelites, was it not because they forsook the Living God and worshipped Idols, sacrifice their sons and daughters to Demons, that the Lord got angry at them?
Do you even know what a demon is? They are the fallen angels of old. Though they are still angels but the language our generation understand to be angel is a being that is kind and good, with a bright countenance. But there are fallen and living angels.

Before you can say Demons are not real, you should make deep research. Because they are everywhere.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by juanomowa(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
jamex93:

Wao pls can u put me through pls
Do you have the Book of The Psalm with you?
I'm starting a blog very soon, I would refer you there for stuff like this.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by jamex93(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
juanomowa:

Do you have the Book of The Psalm with you?

I'm starting a blog very soon, I would refer you there for stuff like this.

no.... Am a novice
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by smartn09(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hi to everyone, l don't know what it is but it's seems l'm been compelled to drop few comments here as WARNING to those who feel they have grown more than adeptship in the field of metaphysical and therefore qualified to conjure spirits or use any book. First and foremost, occult books are chronological arranged for any student to follow. In this case, if you jump book 1 and picked 2 or 3 , hmmm unlike any other books, you ar swimming with sharks. There are a lot of books out there that will teach you shielding and protection and will probably define various spirits and their sigils , their offices and their specialities/how violent they are to human.most importantly start out with spirits conjured by others to get a taste of what spirit is like, because there is nothing like trying it out to know if it's true and you may eventually end up with problem. Please be conscious of what you do at all times. Spiritual world is as real as our physical world.

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by knowyaself3: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
HardMirror:

Madness is in the mind.

Have been following some of your posts and they're very logical.kudos! But, im afraid, you seem not to be open-minded enough to see the whole picture. Beleiving that the supernatural doesnt exist because you saw through the lies in xtianity and other similar religions, is being clever by half. What we have in most popular religions are twisted versions of spirituality, replete with lies and contracdictions of which practice is nothing but stupidity. There's no such stupidity in the practice of pure occult. Most authorities i know in the occult and satanism were once athiests, and im surprised that as intelligent as most athiest are, it takes some of them ages to see the reality of the occult. Keep studying and questioning and dont make the mistake of beleiving you have seen it all; i'm certain in time you will see these spiritual truths for yourself and become well-rounded. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by HardMirror(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
knowyaself3:

Have been following some of your posts and they're very logical.kudos! But, im afraid, you seem not to be open-minded enough to see the whole picture. Beleiving that the supernatural doesnt exist because you saw through the lies in xtianity and other similar religions, is being clever by half. What we have in most popular religions are twisted versions of spirituality, replete with lies and contracdictions of which practice is nothing but stupidity. There's no such stupidity in the practice of pure occult. Most authorities i know in the occult and satanism were once athiests, and im surprised that as intelligent as most athiest are, it takes some of them ages to see the reality of the occult. Keep studying and questioning and dont make the mistake of beleiving you have seen it all; i'm certain in time you will see these spiritual truths for yourself and become well-rounded. Cheers
Ok thanks.
We are all on a journey of enlightenment
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by juanomowa(m): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
jamex93:

no.... Am a novice

Alright. I'm doing some write-ups on it or...maybe I should just refer you to a website you can get the Psalms, how about that?

Give me your E-mail.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2016
Juanomowa
Send it to my email too
The magic of the psalm I mean.
brownsuga707@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by delishpot: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

The bolded sound so dumb... Just like telling you, if you are sure you are a child of Jesus, go to the express road and stand in front of a moving trailer. I guess you won't also do it. The bolded is so meaningless undecided

Keandre, KingJazmineking, come and see this meaningless talk by some of these brain-drained people again. angry

Bros, it is not the same thing
She did not say jump from a mountain, she said get nakid at midnight and curse God. Don't be comparing it to standing in front of a trailer.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by otemanuduno: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
delishpot:

Bros, it is not the same thing
She did not say jump from a mountain, she said get nakid at midnight and curse God. Don't be comparing it to standing in front of a trailer.

Standing in front of a trailer and running mad, which one do you prefer? Does any of them make sense to do? I don't know why some people reason with the wrong organs of their bodies.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by delishpot: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

Standing in front of a trailer and running mad, which one do you prefer? Does any of them make sense to do? I don't know why some people reason with the wrong organs of their bodies.

So you deu fear? Sorry I prolly miss took you for someone else who does not feat God or who has higher sour,e of protection than God. No vex
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by otemanuduno: 1:39am On Jul 02, 2016
delishpot:

So you deu fear? Sorry I prolly miss took you for someone else who does not feat God or who has higher sour,e of protection than God. No vex

It doesn't make sense, that's what I'm saying. This is midnight, hope you know and I'm currently dealing with JEHOVAH your GOD let alone his ape-like son Jesus. What I'm saying is that it doesn't make sense going naked because I want to fight with them. But I don't mind sha if they can also go naked for me. I will beat them small and thresh them like wheat. Dullard Jehovah is in trouble cheesy
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Jayphizzy(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Divinerspell:

LAWS OF ENTRANCE

1. Before you can enter the temple of consecrated light, you must purify your soul and body during thirteen days.

2. As a brother and disciple of the new covenant, or as a Christian, you must receive the holy sacrament for the glorification of three kings — Caspar, Melchior and Balthasar.

3. Three holy masses must be read as often as you make use of this Book in your priestly service with your intention fixed upon the three glorified [verklärten drei Königen] kings.

4. You must provide yourself with a ram's horn, wherewith to call to­gether the angels and spirits. This horn must be included in your inten­tions of the holy mass.

5. You must wear a breastplate of parchment, one span high and wide,2 inscribed upon it the names of the twelve apostles with the five-fold name of Shemhamforash, in the same order that it is placed on the last leaf.

2. EE: ten inches high and ten inches wide.

6. You must draw a circle around you upon white paper, or upon sky-blue silk. Its circumference shall be thirteen feet, and, at the distance of each foot, one of the following names must be written, viz:

Moseh, Messias, Aron,3 Jehova, Adonai,4 Jesus, Christus, Caspar, Melchior, Balthasar. Al. Al. Al.

7. Between each name you must place the holy symbol of Horet, — namely: or

8. The breastplate must be included in the intention of the holy mass.

9. Through consecration with holy triple king's-water and with three burning wax tapers, you must finally pronounce a benediction over this book, the horn, the breastplate, and the circle, after reading a well-selected mysterious ritual.

10. You may enter alone, or begin this great work with two companions, by day or by night, but always from the first to the thirteenth of the month, and during the thirteenth day, and through the whole night of the new moon, and also during full moon, when the three planets, Saturn, Mars, and Jupiter ( ), are visible in the heavens on the day of exorcism, either singly or together.

11. You must always stand with your face toward Zion, or toward the rising of the sun.
You're A Demon...... Or You're Being Possessed By One......
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by smartn09(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

It doesn't make sense, that's what I'm saying. This is midnight, hope you know and I'm currently dealing with JEHOVAH your GOD let alone his ape-like son Jesus. What I'm saying is that it doesn't make sense going naked because I want to fight with them. But I don't mind sha if they can also go naked for me. I will beat them small and thresh them like wheat. Dullard Jehovah is in trouble cheesy
otemanuduno:

The more you grow, you will discover that being a Christian does aid much better to be a good occultist and you will know that many of the Christian chants are occult terminology Which has very effective action in the outer world. Push further , you will see what l'm seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2016
HardMirror:

Bunch of comedians. I am sure to enjoy this thread. Can you appear to me this night? cheesy
hahaha
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by delishpot: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

Wish I had time for this kind of soured talk sha. Anyway, may the best and strongest man win the war between you and Jehovah and his Jesus. That one no be my problem or business considering all the ish happening on earth these days. grin grin
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 16, 2016
juanomowa:
Hello! "Divinerspell", I so much fancy this thread of yours, #thumbsUP.
reach me by this number. 08109008013
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Madness is in the mind.

is that what you wish for me?lol..am healthy and kicking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ / Breaking Free From Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.