Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Dear Men: Here Are The 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men: Here Are The 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her (956 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Dear Men See Things That Make Women Want To Have Sex With You (see Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men: Here Are The 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by decasmir: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
When it comes to turning on a woman, you probably know what to do with your hands. And your mouth. And your tongue. But what really gets A girl in the mood to get frisky may surprise you.

Though hot makeout sessions and romantic evenings complete with a bouquet and a bottle of wine are never a bad idea if you want to turn up the passion, there are far simpler things you can do that can make you more attractive.
Though everyone is different, take it from these women — of all ages and relationship statuses — who share the sexiest things that men have ever done for them (you can thank us later.)

Cleaning
When you need to take out the bin bags (for the 100th time), you might want to think again before rolling your eyes. “When I get home from work or the gym and I see him washing the dishes or folding laundry or doing anything that takes less work off of me, I want to jump him right then and there. The thoughtfulness is sweet and it takes weight off my shoulders that gives more time for other things,” says 26-year-old Julie from Boston. So if you want to get laid more… get scrubbing.

Confidence
In all healthy relationships, couples should be able to share their grievances, complaints and frustrations. But if most of your conversations make you sound like you aren’t the confident guy she fell for, you might be selling yourself short in the sack. “In his life, with his friendships, with his job, in the bed, there are three words that mean so much: be in charge!” says 37-year-old, Lauren from New York. If you want passionate, forward sexual experiences, create them.

More.. Follow link

http://amourcircle..com.ng/2015/06/dear-men-here-are-7-sexiest-things-you.html

Re: Dear Men: Here Are The 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by adedayourt(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Men: Here Are The 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Just because of 5min pleasure.op you are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men: Here Are The 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by IamLEGEND1: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
1. hand her ur ATM card
2. tell her ur pin
#DazAll
Re: Dear Men: Here Are The 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by IamLEGEND1: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
1. hand her ur ATM card
2. tell her ur pin
#DazAll

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lmfao!!! This Is Hilarious ;D / Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This / Blackberry Z10 OR Samsung S3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.