Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Types Of Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Cheating (2811 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Man Of Cheating Because His Cum After Sex Wasn't That Thick / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! / The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Cheating by 2dice(m): 12:48am On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=halfrica post=38582018]
Why he go chop apple too na robot na eve just giv am he no even pray if to say he pray God for hear am command am to stop bt he just collect am chop
Chai girls been controllin guys since 1bc cheesy
Both are created na ni tongue[/quotei]its normal thing..Love sucks BiG Time
Na you woo-men Course ham grin...
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=2dice post=38582064][/quote]

A woman can make a man a robot tongue
Re: Types Of Cheating by 2dice(m): 1:26am On Oct 02, 2015
halfrica:

A woman can make a man a robot tongue
u need rest dear... tongue Goodmorning
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 02, 2015
As long as you're not cheating physically/emotionally, i think everything else can be worked on

This is for those who have those problems anyways (ie. not moi wink grin)

1 Like

Re: Types Of Cheating by uboma(m): 5:30am On Oct 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Crap I must say...

Must you always display your low IQ on threads like these?

The op highlighted well researched points that affects our daily lives and if you couldn't contribute intellectually or give kudos to the op, why spew thrash here?
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 02, 2015
halfrica:

Inside keh? angry
kiss cry
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Is it still cheating if the other party is aware of ur actions and is not complaining?? These look more like a person that prioritises other things more than their significant other.
Re: Types Of Cheating by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
That's true but when you "deeply" look at it. I think Safarigirl is Spot on. It can be termed "cheating" too.

I think I appreciate the angle she's bringing this from because these are some of the things that bring about divorces/marriage crashes, marriage fights and back-stabbing in Marriages.

Really Ingenious I must say.......... *smiles*

bataderemi:
Is it still cheating if the other party is aware of ur actions and is not complaining?? These look more like a person that prioritises other things more than their significant other.
Re: Types Of Cheating by safarigirl(f): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
That's true but when you "deeply" look at it. I think Safarigirl is Spot on. It can be termed "cheating" too.

I think I appreciate the angle she's bringing this from because these are some of the things that bring about divorces/marriage crashes, marriage fights and back-stabbing in Marriages.

just watching this programme where the woman's work takes up her time and leads to a crack in their marriage. I don't expect a lot of Nigerians to understand this theory, after all, no Nigerian University is in the top 500 of the world
Re: Types Of Cheating by adegwurulez(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
safarigirl:
just watching this programme where the woman's work takes up her time and leads to a crack in their marriage. I don't expect a lot of Nigerians to understand this theory, after all, no Nigerian University is in the top 500 of the world
buhaha... Just felt the need to guffaw at your last statement. It was spot on though.
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:

Yeah...Technically, it could be termed cheating if it replaces ur spouse...But most things listed here simply scream 'negligence and taking people for granted'
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
safarigirl:
Haha...really. So an individual's inability to 'comprehend' ur post is as a result of what s/he learned in school or not
Re: Types Of Cheating by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Well, that's kinda part of the idea.
*smiles*

bataderemi:

Yeah...Technically, it could be termed cheating if it replaces ur spouse...But most things listed here simply scream 'negligence and taking people for granted'
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
QuanTi and qualitative smiley
Re: Types Of Cheating by Savigne(f): 4:16am On Oct 03, 2015
bataderemi:

Haha...really. So an individual's inability to 'comprehend' ur post is as a result of what s/he learned in school or not
I kinda agree with her....Nigerians dont likee out of the box kind of thinking at alllll....We love routine as can be seen from the way most schools use the same curricular to teach over five generations of students.
Nigerian students have been well blended not to question their teacher's omniscience.I bet the reaction would have been different if this had come from a prof or some other authority in the educational field.
So Safarigirl's idea doesnt sit well with some people just because its not the usual stuff.
I dont think this is peculiar to Nigerians though,its an African thing.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Cheating by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Very unfortunate indeed. Most Africans don't realize that to make progress you gotta think outside the box. But another funny thing is this: by the time most of them come up to the level of "thinking outside the box", they'll realize there's "no box" at all................... They'll see that some of us have moved on.........

This topic by Safarigirl is very "ingenious" and truth is our clinical or social psychologists who specialize in relationship matters can key into this idea of "cheating types" distinct from every other angle anyone think the topic is projecting.

More research can be carried out through this route/specific angle and GBAMMM!!!!!! We just might be unto great psychological solutions to these issues as regards marriage and relationships.

I just wished some people had "good eyes" to "really see".

*smiles* Nice work Safarigirl. Keep it coming.......

Savigne:

I kinda agree with her....Nigerians dont likee out of the box kind of thinking at alllll....We love routine as can be seen from the way most schools use the same curricular to teach over five generations of students.
Nigerian students have been well blended not to question their teacher's omniscience.I bet the reaction would have been different if this had come from a prof or some other authority in the educational field.
So Safarigirl's idea doesnt sit well with some people just because its not the usual stuff.
I dont think this is peculiar to Nigerians though,its an African thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Phone Lasts Longer Than Some Men In Bed / Can You Live Without Sex For 6months For $200,000 (65million Naira)? / 9 Wedding Gown That Would Make Your Pastor Chase You Out Of Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.