Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love (1244 Views)

(counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by Riwo11(f): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2015
You need to stop wasting your time with the people that you should know won’t work out. And you would know this if you actually paid attention to what’s happening. I know you’re not blind. And you’re probably not stupid. But chances are that you’re making mistakes that you could and should avoid. If you feel these three ways, you’re not truly in love.

1. You love your partner for how he or she makes you ‘feel.’ Feelings — or, as I like to call them, “misleading little bastards” — may be enough to make you fall in love with somebody. But that’s only if you’re naive. Most of what you’re feeling is a physiological response to the other person’s physical and psychological qualities (the way he or she loves, acts, thinks, etc.).
A person’s looks change over time. I’m sorry to tell you this, but it doesn’t get prettier. Just the same, someone’s inner self changes too. If it’s the right person, the changes will be less shocking. But people do change over time. If this is all that’s keeping you in love, then know that your love will fade.

2. You both want the same things in life. While it’s crucial to be compatible with the person you’re going to share your life with, compatibility isn’t everything. Maybe your partner makes you feel incredible. Maybe this person also wants to live in Hawaii, have three kids and spend days on the beach — just like you. But your relationship can still fall apart, because that’s not what matters most. Wanting the same things in life doesn’t guarantee total compatibility. Compatibility also means having similar personalities and values. Compatibility extends beyond the superficial. And if that’s all you have, how can you call it true love?

3. You’re with this person only for the sake of not being alone. No one wants to be alone. People fear it above all else — even more than death. They fear missing out on memories and experiences. They fear that they will leave this world alone, with no one to hold them and reassure them that everything will be okay. But that’s not enough of a reason to be with someone you don’t truly love. Ultimately, it doesn’t take a lifetime to know if the love you share is true. While people do change, the part of them that makes them who they are stays the same. They improve, but their core stays the same. This isn’t to say that true love is enough to keep two people together. Just like you might be deluded into believing you’re truly in love with your partner, you might mistake actual true love when you’re face-to-face with it.

People are capable of being stupid, making mistakes and screwing everything up. Believe me. I’ve lived it. Be observant. Be analytical. Be brave. And, most importantly, be honest. Source: www.riseup247.com
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by macolino(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2015
Noted
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 02, 2015
the only way to detect true love are:

1: a handsome rich nigga dating a poor crippled blind girl
2: a female banker in V.I dating a mechanic in badagry
3: genevieve disturbing stup*d*ty for marriage.
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by Justiyke4u: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2015
So which one is then the feeling of true love
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by Sommyangel(f): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2015
Tell us more love doctor
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by prettyjo(f): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2015
cool
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by buzquet(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2015
wetin concerned me? so far al those pekas ladies for ikeja, F1 babes for ikorodu, stadium olosho's for abeokuta neva retire, wetin concern me wit love.
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2015
I greet y'all in the name of music

Thought I drop this my song for y'all to listen

yes Nigeria gain their independence!!!

But check your heart are we truly free..

I didn't go out today cus I didn't feel like
Reasoning all the things happening in this country..
Bombing.. killing
Stealing.
Corruption...

[size=18pt]TRUTH IS WE ARE NOT FREE FROM OURSELF[/size]

Had to express it true music Bro

https://www.nairaland.com/2638177/nairalander-song-bombin-fighting-killings#38585207
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2015
As for me, i really don't care about those things if we can grant ourselves genuine happiness
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Bullcrap! Ok i didn't read it.
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by Mrphilia: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2015
Ok thanks
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2015
Every Nairalander na relationship expert oo grin grin
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by slydog(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
buzquet:
wetin concerned me? so far al those pekas ladies for ikeja, F1 babes for ikorodu, stadium olosho's for abeokuta neva retire, wetin concern me wit love.

Boss,
Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by buzquet(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2015
slydog:

Boss, how do I locate pekas from Maryland
enter bus way dey go opebi n den ask d bus conductor

1 Like

Re: If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love by Vinshu(f): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2015
No 2.

If both parties want the same thing means that it's not true love? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Palava / Join This Association Now!!! / What The F* Is This...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.