Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah (18850 Views)

Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah by nortcentrallord(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
kodlins:
Bishop Kukah really delivered a great lecture yesterday.

Every single person in the auditorium gave an overwhelming applause and standing ovation.

He was my best speaker. Seconded by Mrs Bolanle Peters.

Seconded. the guy above you seem to be operating on partial vision. Don't forget if all Nigerians (both children of the rich and poor)school in Nigeria, their parents in corridors of power will do everything possible to improve the slandered of education and other addendum. I love Bishop Kukah, he gives his speech in two ways. Both for the foolish (partial blind ot totally blind) and the wise. I am sure you fall to the latter. Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah by nortcentrallord(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
shiinihost:
Listening to this man speak yesterday at the platform, i became ashamed of my faith. Kukah and his likes are some of the persons holding Nigeria sway.

I guess you need serious interpretation to comprehend what he said. Its a pity you said it without shame. How do you pass your exams then?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah by nortcentrallord(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
jabbok:
he is speaking as a good Nigerian.

Thanks for taking out time to reply the idiot. @ his age asking such question. By tomorrow he will ask what "The Platform" means. Answers to such is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah by jayriginal: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
bjdon:

What he's saying is that the Nigerian System makes people corrupt, even if they are good by Nature. My brother if you've never been in a govt position you will not know how hard it is. The corruption is all pervasive and all around you. There was story recently of a solider who was deployed to the Niger Detla, when they where out on patrol and encountered some oil smugglers, he witnessed his superior officer collect bribe from the smugglers. The officer proceeded to divide out the bribe among the men, and this soilder did not want to take his share. He was told in very clear terms that if he does not join in, then it means he can't be trusted.... you know what that means. In a country where the system works, that solider would have the confidence to go and report the matter to the Military police, but of course we all know he can't do that in Nigeria. So eventually the solider accept his share of the bribe. That is a clear example of a good person, being corrupted by the system. It is a very sad fact.

When a good person does too many bad things as the good Reverend said, he can no longer be described as good.

The Reverend misyarned just for the sake of it.

I understand the point you made though.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah by monex(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
free2ryhme:
My dear Bishop, you always confuse me especially when I remember you are a Bishop and should be able to call sin sin. I don't understand what you mean by saying that many good people in Nigeria are doing bad things? Pray Bishop what is that? Each time you wander into the political arena , you always make a controversial statement. I know we are all sinners but when you say many good people are doing bad things, I sincerely become confused cause I don't get it. If you are a good person, why will you be doing bad things? The fact that you are doing bad things makes you a bad person. Somebody should please rescue me from this tautology.

then we might all be bad people if i follow your line of reasoning. Peter the Apostle was also a bad person.

the thing is good is a continuum so the worst person still does some good while the best person still does something (or is capable) of doing something bad.
I deviate into Christian theology by saying that the only person incapable of any good is Satan while of course God cannot be capable of anything bad as he is the definition of what is good - whatever he desires/wills/asks of us is good irrespective of what we think/have learned.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah by Morizo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
farihafaheemah:
Kukah u played major role in jonathan administration, and we know where ur body language tilted to. Pls keep ur advise, u never supported Buhari. why are u now clamouring for his Ministers to declare office publicly. Pls give that advice to ur CAN president
My brother seems u take Nigeria to be an Islamic banana republic. Bishop Kukah or anyone that is a Nigerian has d right to demand asset declaration from PMB and his cohorts regardless whether they voted for him or not.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah by Morizo(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
blackpanda:
Honestly as a catholic I am ashamed of Kukah! He should just shut and go into hiding. Corrupt human being!
. you are a clownish netizen. Ur kind can never bear d honour of being a catholic.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
shiinihost:
Listening to this man speak yesterday at the platform, i became ashamed of my faith. Kukah and his likes are some of the persons holding Nigeria sway.
How? Plz explain.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah by EmmyDe25(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2015
kodlins:
Bishop Kukah really delivered a great lecture yesterday.

Every single person in the auditorium gave an overwhelming applause and standing ovation.

He was my best speaker. Seconded by Mrs Bolanle Peters.

I was awed by Bolanle Austen-Peters presentation. To even think she's 46 years made the whole thing unreal to me. She's sucha great woman doing some monumental things with Terra-kulture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). / How PDP Plans To Frustrate Lawan’s Ambition In Ninth Senate / Rotimi Jolayemi Released Released After 45 Days In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.