Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? (43836 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by naijathings(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
have u asked her if she is a lesbian ?

Look her in the eye and ask her if she is a lesbian and let her answer you without a loud yes or no.

weda she says Yes/No, Let her know that you consider such as a terrible damnating abomination and would not associate yourself with such people because of your religious beliefs. Tell her loudly without trying to judge her.

do not listen to people who say u should boot her out. would u boot her out if she was your younger sister ? would you accept her more if she was bringing men to your house or toasting men instead of women as u say she does ? your friend says God will not answer your prayers as long as she is living under ur roof. but if u wer stranded and not so lucky to have that house, would u say u will not pray if a lesbian shows you care and gives you shelter ? will u stand aside if people come to drag her out of ur house for being a lesbian ?

I really do not know why there are gay and lesbian people in this world but I don't think it is in our place to judge them.

the only thing I see wrong is that she is allegedly bringing her partners into your house and I consider that to be very disrespectful and callous of her if that is true. it is just like smoking weed inside the house, very unacceptable but I will not judge u for smoking weed. smoke whatever u want as long as u don't bring it to my house.

even me as a grown man wey like toto, i do hardly ever bring girls to the house if I am outside my own apartment that I am paying for.

Talk to her bro, but don't judge her.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by joseph1832(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:
I recently relocated to Lagos on transfer and got a two bedroom apartment around Merryland.

There is this my cousin who joined me two months ago to study at the Open University. I decided to give her one room in my apartment since I am not married yet.

To cut the story short, I just discovered that she is a lesbian. A very serious lesbian who toasts other girls including married women. But this girl is not up to 25years.
She brings girls/women to my house for sexual escapades.

At first I thought they are just ordinary friends, it was later that I discovered what they do.

I thought of talking to her about it but when I found out she is the "man" not the "womam", (she is the man that chases after the girls), then I knew that my advice to her will never work.

I talked to one of my friends, he said that my personal prayers will never cross my ceiling since I am in a house where abomination is being committed.

If I send her away, where will she go? If I talk to her about it, it will be pouring water on a stone, she will never stop.

Please people, a good advice is urgently needed as I don't want this atrocity to continue in my house.

NB. For your judgement, me and this girl are blood-related.
Its simple brother, your house, your rules. If she can not abide by it then she should find another place to live.

Remember, he who pays the piper, dictates the tune. Tell your cousin you don't allow such things in your house, plain and simple.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
They don't really know what that numerous girl friends of their wives means.
Mznaett:

Soooo true...Few of my friends who are married with beautiful kids are "Bi" and their husbands ar'nt aware of this. To them they see their wives as "saints" lol
Funny enough the ladies don't even give a hook if their husbands cheat or not..

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by syrex24(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
My advice for you is to let her stay because whatever you do will not make her change.

Guys checkout my blog for latest news,politics,sports and lots more http://suyudiarabi..com.cy/ Cheers
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
BedLam:
I'm really surprised by the contents of comments I see here. Shows our low level of education. Is your sister stealing your money ? Is she going harassing under age girls? Is she killing people ? I guess no. Her sexual life is a personal affair and its not her fault she is a lesbian. Try to understand her and stop being petty because of some religious crap! The world has evolved unless you are living in the 60s. That is a type of sister that will have your back any time any day because you accept her for what she is. Develop a rare relationship with her and see where you guys will be. Painful I don't have one sister talk more of her sexuality. I can bet my cup of coffee tha she's a nice girl. Please if you ever want to throw her out, let me know I might as well house her because I have a 2 bedroom too. Nonsense illiterate.

Dude you hit the nail on the head and said everything well, a lot of Nigerians are so backwards, they homosexuality is a choice and a guy can just fuvk it out of a girl or a pastors prayer will just change it overnight, its psychological, the average Nigerians is barely knowledgable, we are so far from being intelligent, intelligent people ask the why, how and try and understand, daft, illiterate and average thinking people just rush to blame, curse, insult and are the real reasons the world sees us as underdeveloped, people with low iq and more....

3 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by godoluwa(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

If I throw her out, I will be tagged a wicked man by relatives. Remember I will not have the opportunity to tell everyone what she is doing.
talk 2 her & if she refuse to change, beat the hell out of her.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shuoo I neva knew all diz things we're real
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by NemzySeries(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
so her clients abi partners no get hauz?
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by flakey94: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Send her out for what exactly? If she was male would you consider kicking him out of your home for bringing several girls to you home?

Are you uncomfortable with the fact that she is lesbian or that she brings her partners home or both?

Confront her with the facts you have and then hear her out, then let her know her behavior is unacceptable and that you will not condone it under your roof.

She can go and do her 'thing' elsewhere abi?
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jimdonnet:
talk to her if she doesn't yield throw her out.shebi she is a "man"
grin
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by missojugo(f): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:
I recently relocated to Lagos on transfer and got a two bedroom apartment around Merryland.

There is this my cousin who joined me two months ago to study at the Open University. I decided to give her one room in my apartment since I am not married yet.

To cut the story short, I just discovered that she is a lesbian. A very serious lesbian who toasts other girls including married women. But this girl is not up to 25years.
She brings girls/women to my house for sexual escapades.

At first I thought they are just ordinary friends, it was later that I discovered what they do.

I thought of talking to her about it but when I found out she is the "man" not the "womam", (she is the man that chases after the girls), then I knew that my advice to her will never work.

I talked to one of my friends, he said that my personal prayers will never cross my ceiling since I am in a house where abomination is being committed.

If I send her away, where will she go? If I talk to her about it, it will be pouring water on a stone, she will never stop.

Please people, a good advice is urgently needed as I don't want this atrocity to continue in my house.

NB. For your judgement, me and this girl are blood-related.

Tell her you do not believe that her sexual preference is acceptable in the eyes of God. Tell her she needs to stop bringing her girlfriends to your house. The new rule NO FRIENDS ALLOWED whether male or female. You gave her the room as a place to rest her head daily at the end of her hustles outside and that's where it ends. Anything outside that you are not interested in hearing or seeing.

If she believes she is too big to abide by your rules then ask her to move out the very first time she breaks the rule.

SIMPLE (Advise based on the fact that she is your blood, otherwise google how to evict tenant)

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by DjAndroid: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Iamthoney:
Op there is no such place as merryland in Lagos.
Send the lesbo away from ur house ASAP
She ain't and will never listen to you
SORRY. ITS MARYLAND.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

at ava, you should know there are more than 1 side to a story, for her to be comfortable bringing sexual partners home, it begs the question how close really are you with her, maybe she sees you as her mate and you guys are very close that she feels she can bring friends around knowing fully well, you won't bat an eyelid, let's face fact, she knows you would have noticed her and i am sure her friends would have asked after you to know who owns the house and obviously she would have said you do.

Wait are u talking to me or the op.....
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by cescky(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:
GIVE ME HER NUMBER. I WILL FORK HER BACK TO HER SENSES

grin grin

ur really a useless goat
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Mznaett: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
They don't really know what that numerous girl friends of their wives means.

Yea true..they don't know

But that's none of my biz sha..
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by toyb(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Flog the hell out of her. Or better still bring her to my house for 7 days deliverance.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
MadCow1:

Blood is thicker than Custard.

It's her lifestyle. Talk to her about it and tell her to please stop bringing her lovers over to the house.

Ask for your prayers, God is not in the sky.. He is with you inside your room when you pray. He will not punish you for another person's matter.

Kicking your blood cousin out is the worse thing you can do and is unforgivable.

Meanwhile, why can't you ask her if she has any friends that play both ways and get your freak on? Lesbians are the best pimps in the world. Your cousin can have you fhucking multiple chicks 3 times daily. cool

You are one lucky Bastard I tell you.

I told him but he won't listen, i wish i had a bi friend or close relative, damn, she be hooking me up weekly like madt.... smh 4 myself
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by mcdonald247(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Baby call her if she is not your senior because she is under your roof if she refuse give her condition know female visitors,late night.any day she will be arrested you must be involved. use your head
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
avasweet:

Wait are u talking to me or the op.....

lol, the op and 4 u to understand also
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Can u imagine ur self? U've already made ur decision.. Leave the DEVIL in ur house and expect God 2 ansa ur prayers or bless U..RUBBISH!

DjAndroid:

If I throw her out, I will be tagged a wicked man by relatives. Remember I will not have the opportunity to tell everyone what she is doing.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by naijathings(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
godoluwa:
talk 2 her & if she refuse to change, beat the hell out of her.

beat the hell out of her?

just the way white people were beating and hanging our fathers on trees and shipping them to America just for being black ?

Just the way some men beat women mentally, physically and emotionally because they feel they are the STRONGER sex ?

and it goes on and on.

why don't u just tell the OP to bring the babe to u so u can use a knife and cut her open and remove the LESBIAN ELEMENTS in her and replace it with the one that will not make u beat her ? since u seem to know the solution to her problem.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

So you be guy sef,this one na small matter na,you fit even help her change her orientation make she kon dey gbadun men.see,for a small charge i go dey come your place come train her for 3months.wallahi tallahi if she still wan knack women i go refund your money back.send me a PM lets finalize these proposal
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Tex42(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

I think the guy u quoted was right. Tell her to stop the indecent act under ur roof, if she refuses...

U don't really owe the whole community any explanation as to why u sent her packing, but if they want some, they should go and ask the Tom-boy...

As for ur relatives tagging u a wicked man, would u rather contend with God for allowing such sodomy in ur house? Better ask for God's forgiveness...

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

see now diz is a real gee

always try to see how something can work in ur favour.. 3somès are the bomb.

guy you just killed it, you live in lag, maybe we could hook up if any bi curious chic is up 4 a 3som, truth me, nothing beats a 3som, it's that killer sex experience
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by godoluwa(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
naijathings:

beat the hell out of her?

just the way white people were beating and hanging our fathers on trees and shipping them to America just for being black ?

Just the way some men beat women mentally, physically and emotionally because they feel they are the STRONGER sex ?

and it goes on and on.

why don't u just tell the OP to bring the babe to u so u can use a knife and cut her open and remove the LESBIAN ELEMENTS in her and replace it with the one that will not make u beat her ? since u seem to know the solution to her problem.
lol. r u 4 real? actually as far as I am concerned, I will do everything(gentle approach including prayers) possible within my capacity to make her turn a new leaf
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by omooba969(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
frisky2good:
Everything.

Can you please throw more light on your reply because as far as I know, someone else's sexual preference should not be a problem for anyone. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
missyadorable:
Since she is family,arrange your friend to phuck her with hard big fat Deek. I dunno what's wrong wt these girls.Leaving sweet co cks for fellow c u n ts.mtchheeew!

3rdleg is who u where referring to, big black and strong, send that girl to me
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

lol, the op and 4 u to understand also

Okkk cheesy
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by ifypedro38(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
send her to rahab before it will be too late for your entire family , God will see you through
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by IamLEGEND1: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

guy you just killed it, you live in lag, maybe we could hook up if any bi curious chic is up 4 a 3som, truth me, nothing beats a 3som, it's that killer sex experience

too bad I'm not in lag bruh..

but if anything does make me find myself there,I'll be sure to hit u up....

in fact,I'm giving this nígga a follow.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by ryanfletcher: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
try talking tobor better still get her another apartment if you ferl her habit are hindering your prayers from going above the ceiling....don't throw her out(2x)
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
c'mon bruh

she is family.

she might be doing something illegal but seems like she is keeping it on the down low.....

you on the other hand have already started going around telling other people about her rather than talk to her......

I don't even know which one of you is worse.

I knowww!!!!
This is a blood relative we are reading about here!
I am still shocked/disappointed/puzzled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Should I Do / Happy Birthday To My Little Princess / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.