Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Types Of Friends In The University - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Friends In The University (3565 Views)

Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best of friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Princezoi:
R.I.P English!!!!!
lol, that was a typo error, u sef...
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
The pests...wanting to be friends at all cost...expecially guys

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
remember007:
The pests...wanting to be friends at all cost...expecially guys
even gurlsgrin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Yeah, A lady, I was teachng her with all my life doing assignments at the expense of my own academic balance nt knwng i was jst pouring water on a waste basket, till the first semester result was out and the girl flop big time, naso i find my way.
lwkmd, ode reloaded grin
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Welcomme: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2015
make i buy land
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:34am On Oct 04, 2015
pTomz:
lwkmd, ode reloaded grin
Lolz see u, if u see d girl u no go blame me o
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by NemzySeries(m): 2:04am On Oct 04, 2015
jworos:
The Meal Hunters,i had ds neighbor who always knocks on my door just when i drop d food.
u go fear food sensor alert naa

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2015
I get them plenty
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2015
what of the ones that crack useless jokes and will be the ones laughing like they have never heard it before.

and the last is my coursemate and neighbor. don't know what is wrong with that guy. as intelligent as he is, he still won't submit his assignment without trying to know what and wrote in mine. to that guy, I don't show off any thing I hav cos he will borrow it the next day. He borrows everything, even USB, imagine some1 with power bank without USB. and he is comfortably borrowin everyday and I will be the 1 to go and collect it bk from him after lending....Infact am ppreppared for him this semester.
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by younghartz(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Travellers: every weekend
Either burial party,
Uncle dy sick,
Food stuff ish
Frnds' party

Bt it all boils down to [b]"d girl na coded olosho"[\B] grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by misspicy(f): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Yeah, A lady, I was teachng her with all my life doing assignments at the expense of my own academic balance nt knwng i was jst pouring water on a waste basket, till the first semester result was out and the girl flop big time, naso i find my way.
You just reminded me of a roomate...lol...
D guy had a crush on bae,did everytyn for her,her tests,assignments etc,during exam,dis guy will summarise handouts,notes,teach bae line by line....result time bae had CO in almost all.d.courses.and was adviced to withdraw....some peeps extra dull,well bae withdrew and went to learn tailoring,she now has a shop,i guess her head no just wan read book
grin

Am that lazy genius.....gringrin
Course mates wonder if i use jazz
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

You just reminded me of a roomate...lol...
D guy had a crush on bae,did everytyn for her,her tests,assignments etc,during exam,dis guy will summarise handouts,notes,teach bae line by line....result time bae had CO in almost all.d.courses.and was adviced to withdraw....some peeps extra dull,well bae withdrew and went to learn tailoring,she now has a shop,i guess her head no just wan read book
grin

Am that lazy genius.....gringrin
Course mates wonder if i use jazz
Lolz guyz badt o, some guyz were ready 2 pay me then 2 teach em' but i declined in order 2 concentrate fully but wel she later gratuated sha
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2015
What about the broke ones that are never contented. They won't even mind borrowing undies, esp.girls.
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Maximillian1: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
The Olodo's; These ones i wonder if they will ever understand anythng sha
sometimes you wonder how they made it into d university
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Maximillian1: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2015
NemzySeries:
u go fear food sensor alert naa
some of them can even sense garri..

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Michizzy(f): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
The brain suckers... embarassed
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by NemzySeries(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Maximillian1:
some of them can even sense garri..
hahahahahaa......mehn dat kind poverty no get antivirus Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by Ginaz(f): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
what about the ghost pest......they will be with you till dawn. even if you drive them away by making excuses that you wanna bath or sleep immediately you drink water and drop cup they are are there again looking at you.
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ginaz:
what about the ghost pest......they will be with you till dawn. even if you drive them away by making excuses that you wanna bath or sleep immediately you drink water and drop cup they are are there again looking at you.
lol, u neva chiCHUMchin cheesy
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nuellah02:
What about the broke ones that are never contented. They won't even mind borrowing undies, esp.girls.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends In The University by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Maximillian1:
sometimes you wonder how they made it into d university
True Talk Sha, some one that can nt even write a narrative essay how can he pass jamb nd post utme *confused*
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
True Talk Sha, some one that can nt even write a narrative essay how can he pass jamb nd post utme *confused*
even the devil would be confusedcry
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2015
pTomz:
even the devil would be confusedcry
Lolz I tot the devil is a master craft
Re: Types Of Friends In The University by pTomz(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Lolz I tot the devil is a master craft
not until u know some humans

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Watching Spartacus With My Gf Ruined Our Friendship / Vasline Crew Get In. Sexy Girls On The Loose (hot Pics) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.