Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (75014 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by rusher14: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
courage89:
I don't know if this is a good news or bad news. Does this mean that she'll have to be prosecuted in UK and be subjected to UK's law? If that's the case, would this mean that if found guilty and agrees to asset forfeiture... Would this mean UK will have to dictate how and when her assets get dispatched.

I don't see how that is a problem as she would have kept same funds forever in Nigeria.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
HahahahHahahahahaha ahah a HahahahHahahahahaha ahah a hahhahaHhahaahahahahahahahahababahabahabaha angryHahahahHahahahahaha ahah a HahahahHahahahahaha ahah a hahhahaHhahaahahahahahahahahababahabahabaha

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

You shouldnt have bothered spoonfeeding Chuna1985
He is an Enugu based illiterate.

Oh I clicked on ur link n I saw APC blog.
We prefer to wait until we get the real news.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Caliph69: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
If true, she should answer to her crimes. Unfortunately, the names of the people arrested were not mentioned in NCA official website via http://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/718-international-corruption-unit-arrests.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
but wait oo, buhari just made an independence broadcast yesterday that nobody should fear him rather people should fear the consequences of their actions, And today one big thief has just been arrested.

kiikikikiki grin

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Koleman(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Have always said it and will always say it. Buhari is de master of the power game. While we were all impatient about his slow nature. He was taking his time to carefully gain the support of the USA and Britain and indeed all western Powers! Once you have their support nobody born of Woman can harass you. Now buhari has the support of the west. Even if sympathisers cry from now till tomorrow nobody will care. Nobody is safe anywhere no matter where u run to. Britain is not Nigeria o. Once you arrested you are trouble. Ask Ibori.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by LilTroy: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dis news serves as happy sallah, happy independence & happy xmas in advance to all well wishing Nigerians..

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Finally James Ibori go get room mate. With the way james body don full diezani go get belle within one week

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by flokii: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
now Baba is talking...
GEJ is next...
Arrest them all.. thieves grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by adioolayi(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Permission to Arrest her was granted by PMB during his meeting with British Prime minister at the UN congress. Anytime you see PMB meeting a world leader corrupt politicians should FEAR

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
joseph1832:
So being corrupt in Nigeria no longer suited madam Deizani she now decided to go abroad and spread her vile tentacle. Well knowing this I'm sure the U.K will surely do to her what they did to Ibori if she's found guilty.

Frankly, believing this news in true, if she was arrested in Nigeria this set of humans Tonyebarcanista Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 will wail 'witch hunt' and write narrow minded epistles and give twisted and half baked opinion on her arrest.

We wait to know the fullest detail of this bit of juicy news.

Is like you consume a lot of gossips and can't exist without worrying on people's opinions for which they are entitled to bear.

Is like you are a Psycho Fan « APC Psycophant » Sycophantic Psycho

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/apc-sycophantic-psycho/213[/img]
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Koleman:
Have always said it and will always say it. Buhari is de master of the power game. While we were all impatient about his slow nature. He was taking his time to carefully gain the support of the USA and Britain and indeed all western Powers! Once you have their support nobody born of Woman can harass you. Now buhari has the support of the west. Even if sympathisers cry from now till tomorrow nobody will care. Nobody is safe anywhere no matter where u run to. Britain is not Nigeria o. Once you arrested you are trouble. Ask Ibori.
omo na true you talk o

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by ugbah007: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thank God,madam bring back our money abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by kel4soft: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
kel4soft:

What did Amaechi steal? Don't tell me that PDP investigation.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by omenka(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
ab1x:
This a good independence gift to the citizens of Nigeria
Opolo Eye don enter one chance!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Koleman(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Finally James Ibori go get room mate. With the way james body don full diezani go get belle within one week
hahaha chai. I wan die o

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
kikikikikikiikiikiki this news just dey sweat my body... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by hansad: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
This is the beginning of the end for one of the biggest thieves ever to serve as Minister

She fed fat on Nigeria's oil wealth while leaving majority of Nigerians to wallow in Poverty. Now she will pay the price for her greed and crime

Buhari is the best thing to happen to this country. Any time he travels out to the UK or US, you hear wailing wailers shouting like im.beciles but they dont know that Baba is doing his work slow and steady

Change has come to Nigeria

Lalasticlala, good evening

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Deziani stole no money. Religious/ethnic bigotry drives your lot mad against Deziani:
1, Religion - how could a woman Deziani be seen in public?

2, Ethnic- how could an Ijaw woman married to an Igbo be oil minister? These two factors are what drive all the "jail Deziani" fools.

Take note anti-Deziani idiots: Deziani ministered the oil from her father's backyard.

Be careful, else you may have to go to groundnut and cattle proceeds to take care of your needs.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
If she stole, then it's fine by me undecided

...but when will the likes of Fashola be arrested

or are we now saying a 78 million naira personal website is justifiable

I will be happy when all these corrupt guys go to jail, not just PDP guys undecided

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Witch-hunting

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by IYANGBALI: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Koleman:
hahaha chai. I wan die o
na true I talk now
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by glassjar1: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
WHERE IS BABANGIDA ? WHERE IS OBJ ? WHERE IS ABACHA FAMILY ? cool cool cool cool cool

I'M ASKING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by francizy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
joseph1832:
So being corrupt in Nigeria no longer suited madam Deizani she now decided to go abroad and spread her vile tentacle. Well knowing this I'm sure the U.K will surely do to her what they did to Ibori if she's found guilty.

Frankly, believing this news in true, if she was arrested in Nigeria this set of humans Tonyebarcanista Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 will wail 'witch hunt' and write narrow minded epistles and give twisted and half baked opinion on her arrest.

We wait to know the fullest detail of this bit of juicy news.

Why quote me dude? Or have you ever seen me support/shield Diezani before? Whenever Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala gets arrested in London or US, quote me cuz only then will I feel remorseful... OK?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
menix:
Well if she stole make them collect the money finish but why is Amaechi walking free..

This one sided anti corruption war go soon consume nigeria..

Did you bother to check who arrested her? You think na EFFC?

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by hyxt05(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
where are the wailers, let them start barking on her behalf grin #dancingshoki :Pwhere are the wailers, let them start barking on her behalf grin #dancingshoki

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by otokx(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Won't be surprised if the news is debunked.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by binbass(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Good move in the right direction, Naija will be great.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by pleiades45: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by hyxt05(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
where are the wailers, let them start barking on her behalf grin #dancingshoki tongue

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
but the person that arrested that frog eye woman should be very careful or the witch might hypnotize him with her frog eyes like the way she hypnotized jonathan cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / Aliyu Atiku Abubakar Weds Fatima Nuhu Ribadu (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.