Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday (2146 Views)

NJC Bars Publication Of Petitions Against Judges / Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday / President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by rawglobalnews: 1:08am On Oct 03, 2015
The Senate will start receiving petitions against President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial nominees on Tuesday. The Chairman, Senate Committee on Ethics and Public Petitions, Senator Samuel Anyanwu, told one of our correspondents on Friday in Abuja that the committee would give the petitions prompt attention once they were presented. He said as of Friday, no member of the public had formally submitted any petition against any of the ministerial nominees. Buhari sent the list containing the names of the ministerial nominees to the senate on Wednesday for screening. But Anyanwu noted that the committee might start receiving petitions as from Tuesday when the list would have been officially unveiled by the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki.

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.com/news/submission-of-petitions-against-nominees-on-ministerial-list-begins-tuesday/
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by BALLOSKI: 1:12am On Oct 03, 2015
Those rivers and Lagos illiterates aka wailers , should steer clear of Amaechi and Fashola's name cos it's only God that can stop those great men from becoming ministers.

Amaechi is a saint, yes, he is!

7 Likes

Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Okanokan(m): 1:14am On Oct 03, 2015
All the senate need to do is to order the CCB and the nominees to come with thier previous and present asset declaration before they are screened.

1 Like

Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by jamex93(m): 1:17am On Oct 03, 2015
Oya na
We still dey watch d movie
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by ewosk: 1:19am On Oct 03, 2015
Ameachi is a Saint; just like Abacha is a Saint

Two sides to a coin; the truth will remain the same....

Lemme contact Orubebe if he has any comments or Petitions

1 Like

Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 03, 2015
No matter the amount of petitons you submit, the number of letters you write, the minister will still be ministers!!
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Chanchit: 2:00am On Oct 03, 2015
Its just like placing advert on newspaper about civil service jobs when all vacancies has been filled, they are calling people to waste their ink on paper.

1 Like

Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by gunpoint(m): 2:19am On Oct 03, 2015
My petition is against saraki, hecannot recieve petitions from petitioners petitioning against the ministerial list seeing i have a pending petition against him!

11 Likes

Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 03, 2015
rawglobalnews:
The Senate will start receiving petitions against President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial nominees on Tuesday. The Chairman, Senate Committee on Ethics and Public Petitions, Senator Samuel Anyanwu, told one of our correspondents on Friday in Abuja that the committee would give the petitions prompt attention once they were presented. He said as of Friday, no member of the public had formally submitted any petition against any of the ministerial nominees. Buhari sent the list containing the names of the ministerial nominees to the senate on Wednesday for screening. But Anyanwu noted that the committee might start receiving petitions as from Tuesday when the list would have been officially unveiled by the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki.
Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.com/news/submission-of-petitions-against-nominees-on-ministerial-list-begins-tuesday/
how do we submit petitions, when we re yet to know the people pitched for the positions.... This country everything is just upside down, the black man and their retarded way of doing things, nothing good ever comes out of them (that's why you don't see any black nation progressing) the devil will most definitely be a black an (I strongly believe the artist that features devil as black must have been to he'll before) ...

Check my signature, for car owners and diagnostic shops
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Warlord3000(m): 5:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Am sure there is a wailer out there already typing out his long epistle he dishes to nairalanders... cheesy

Don't worry he will soon tender it to the Senate.. No hurry na wink

2 Likes

Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 03, 2015
Hmm I smell N78 million website

1 Like

Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Those petitions will end up in the hands of boli sellers.
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by modath(f): 5:34am On Oct 03, 2015
gunpoint:
My petition is against saraki, hecannot recieve petitions from petitioners petitioning against the ministerial list seeing i have a pending petition against him!

Thank you....

BTW...

Did the Senate advertise for petitions to be written in prior ministerial screenings ?

These Senators should borrow themselves brains!!

IMMENSALY shishi will reset their old brains...

1 Like

Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Omololu007(m): 5:37am On Oct 03, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Those rivers and Lagos illiterates aka wailers , should steer clear of Amaechi and Fashola's name cos it's only God that can stop those great men from becoming ministers.

their is no wailer in lagos,only refugee from the south east are wailing in lagos,they can't even wail on the street they can only wail on the internet

2 Likes

Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Omololu007(m): 5:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:
how do we submit petitions, when we re yet to know the people pitched for the positions.... This country everything is just upside down, the black man and their retarded way of doing things, nothing good ever comes out of them (that's why you don't see any black nation progressing) the devil will most definitely be a black an (I strongly believe the artist that features devil as black must have been to he'll before) ...
s
grin
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Omololu007(m): 5:40am On Oct 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Those petitions will end up in the hands of boli sellers.
cheesy
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by goodlifehyd(m): 5:43am On Oct 03, 2015
BALLOSKI:

Anyone who believe GEJ is a saint should have no issues with Amaechi been called a saint cuz he danced to the tune of GEJ and Mama Peace almost all thru his tenure before decamping
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Aufbauh(m): 5:58am On Oct 03, 2015
NB
Please note that the submission of petition against the ministerial nominees is expected to be receive at the floor of the Senate not on nairaland as psychological guidance is also advised.
Be well guided!
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by banki(m): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Have the ministers been nominated?
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by BALLOSKI: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Anyone who believe GEJ is a saint should have no issues with Amaechi been called a saint cuz he danced to the tune of GEJ and Mama Peace almost all thru his tenure before decamping
cool
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Dcomrade(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2015
Okanokan:
All the senate need to do is to order the CCB and the nominees to come with thier previous and present asset declaration before they are screened.
This is the best form of screening....I bet most of the ministers will voluntarily withdraws...cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by RockMaxi: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Highest list of petitions will come from Rivers and Lagos.

Most petitioned will be Amaechi and Fashola

Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Dcomrade(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Aufbauh:
NB
Please note that the submission of petition against the ministerial nominees is expected to be receive at the floor of the Senate not on nairaland as psychological guidance is also advised.
Be well guided!
Wicked grin ..I guess is as good as yourscheesy
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Enahi(f): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=BALLOSKI post=38614954]Those rivers and Lagos illiterates aka wailers , should steer clear of Amaechi and Fashola's name cos it's only God that can stop those great men from becoming ministers.

You are already scared grin besides stop comparing a thief(Amechi) to our great visionary Fashola.

Darkness has got nothing to do with light.

Amaechi is a Thief
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by BALLOSKI: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Omololu007:
their is no wailer in lagos,only refugee from the south east are wailing in lagos,they can't even wail on the street they can only wail on the internet
they won't wail in Lagos cos they know the lagoon is not very far.

1 Like

Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by BALLOSKI: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Amaechi spent of political years in pdp and was never seen as being corrupt, but just one and a half year in Apc as a member , he's now the effigy of corruption and anything that's bad to be associated with. Infact, Amaechi was at some point rated as the most performing governor by the dead pdp and even the opposition then.

Nothing mimicks witch-hunt than what they are doing to Amaechi; his sin is that he joined apc and fought Jonathan...they want him crushed.

It's not possible to cook a chicken before slaughtering it. Amaechi is a saint!

Cc enahi

1 Like

Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by RedCard1(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2015
I know Wike has been having heart ache over Amaechi's rumoured nomination.
Do whatever you like, e don be be say e don be.
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Enahi(f): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Amaechi spent of political years in pdp and was never seen as being corrupt, but just one and a half year in Apc as a member , he's now the effigy of corruption and anything that's bad to be associated with. Infact, Amaechi was at some point rated as the most performing governor by the dead pdp and even the opposition then.

Nothing mimicks witch-hunt than what they are doing to Amaechi; his sin is that he joined apc and fought Jonathan...they want him crushed.

It's not possible to cook a chicken before slaughtering it. Amaechi is a saint!

Cc enahi
hey what has my moniker done to you?
Don't mention me on anything that has to do with Amaechi angry I don't like him, besides he looks like a gay to me and behaves deranged.
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by deanoffaculty: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Political delay strategies! We were distracted by Bukola Saraki's issue at first in order for Nigerians not to focus on Ministerial list and other important matters. Senators have not done any reasonable thing since they assume office. Now the ministerial list will take the whole of this month again before they announce it. All I know is that SAINTS and ANGELS cannot make up the list; the sinners that we already know will.
Another distraction has come again...Diezani Alison-Madueke's arrest and bail. Some graduates have forgotten that they don't have Job, Insurgency is still breeding in the dark; Kidnapping is now 'a normal thing'....etc.
We don't even know if PMB is still thesame PMB that Nigerians took their lives and time to vote for. PMB, let us know where this country is going. He can keep moving this Nation forward and at thesame time dealing with corruption or corrupt people. The country is currently standing still in all sectors. Nothing is moving nor working.
WHICH WAY NIGERIA
WHICH WAY TO GO?
I LOVE MY FATHERLAND, I WANT TO KNOW
WHICH WAY NIGERIA, WHICH WAY TO GO?
-------Sunny Okosun(late)------
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2015
RedCard1:
I know Wike has been having heart ache over Amaechi's rumoured nomination.

Do whatever you like, e don be be say e don be.

Better pray Amaechi is in the senate's good books else he is toast!!
Re: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday by BALLOSKI: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Enahi:
hey what has my moniker done to you?
Don't mention me on anything that has to do with Amaechi angry I don't like him, besides he looks like a gay to me and behaves deranged.
I think you quoted me earlier.

This is what you have to do with Amaechi- the post below.

You are already scared besides stop comparing a thief(Amechi) to our great visionary Fashola.

Darkness has got nothing to do with light.

Amaechi is a Thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behold The New Rivers State (pics) / Recession And The Questions Nigerians Should Be Asking / APC Is Heading For Disaster – National Executive Committee Of APC Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.