Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Funny Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Ladies (5849 Views)

Do People Really Love Funny Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Ladies by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:
NL come dry like Sahara Desert so I jus wanted to ask my own kweshion, no need for any applaudise abeg grin

We all know that funny or humourous people are usually quite popular. In fact, when babes are discussing the character traits they like in guys they almost inevitably say "oh he should be funny" or "I need a guy who can make me laugh". So I was just wondering.

Do males like funny/witty females? Do you like girls that tell interesting stories or can make you laugh? Do you hate that and prefer someone serious? Do you even care at all, like she's not there to make you laugh but for other things grin Please Discuss
er . . .

the keyword here is . . . epic lines. while i obviously do like funny girls, the method in which she does it is very important. i don't really fancy people who have to tell jokes to be funny. but rather that one witty line that cracks everyone up. grin
it runs in the family . . . so, i'm pretty used to it.

i don't want another type. tongue
Re: Funny Ladies by EcoBlitz(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
NL come dry like Sahara Desert so I jus wanted to ask my own kweshion, no need for any applaudise abeg grin

We all know that funny or humourous people are usually quite popular. In fact, when babes are discussing the character traits they like in guys they almost inevitably say "oh he should be funny" or "I need a guy who can make me laugh". So I was just wondering.

Do males like funny/witty females? Do you like girls that tell interesting stories or can make you laugh? Do you hate that and prefer someone serious? Do you even care at all, like she's not there to make you laugh but for other things grin Please Discuss

Yeah, a funny can never be bad. At least i don't have to do all the work.
Re: Funny Ladies by MrCork: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:

angry
Re: Funny Ladies by MrCork: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:

....was the story wit this mrsphyno sef.......sweery I been hearin noise about u.... you fine? undecided
Re: Funny Ladies by firstking01(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:

well, i'd like her to be moderately funny...like d poster above me said...50/50, cos if she's too funny it might beget lousiness...u knw gals, smtin too dey carry dem. In english....dey easily get carried away...
Re: Funny Ladies by zanga420: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2015
olajorn:
I dont mean we should be too serious,But funny girls have much wahala...I have dated a funny girl, I was the one with girl friend script while she had d boy friend script grin
lol, so u were d galfriend then? Hope u played it well
Re: Funny Ladies by gevans(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
I prefer funny lady, and understands wen to be serious. Guy I nor like d one wen dey always dey serious o. Chat out to YourMain n all NL, happy boxing day.
Warri for life.
Re: Funny Ladies by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
gevans:
I prefer funny lady, and understands wen to be serious. Guy I nor like d one wen dey always dey serious o. Chat out to YourMain n all NL, happy boxing day.
Warri for life.

It's St Stevens day here.

Happy St Stevens day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Lady Is Raped... (pics) / The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.