Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch (55391 Views)

Bombing:- SAD!! Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter ABUJA!! / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by starG7(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
What has become of the Daura Security Service(DSS) under the most 'competent' man for the job?
my dear we re watching angry undecided
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by SweetSoup(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rojihuna, R.I.P to the dead. Only God knows why this is happening, innocent people being killed for no just cause. May God continue to protect us from every evil that exist in this world.
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by onowu007(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
porrigeyam:
To me boko haram is an occultic political ritual been carried out to appease some kind of people in other hand it's can be seen as a political business been carried out by some powerful individuals, JD rockerfella made billions of dollars during world war selling things to the Russians and Germans same goes to the dessert storm bush father,the money rockerfella made during world war selling oil alone is equivalent to 1.3trillion dollars in today's dollars...to me some people are making money in This boko haram and until those people are strike by thunder dry won't rest.....in real world of business the 1 business that brings billions in no due time is war... in this wicked world we live in there will be unrest because that's most powerful people business War. May Allah in abundant mercy help us because this world is deep.

R.I.P to the victims
Religion is the one problem of this world.
Religion is human invention
In the early days of this world humans only believe in God no religion.
Africans are big fooools killing themselves over foreign religion.
Gosh.
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Shine1177: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
rozayx5:

intelligence is still alive
the army is now kim kardashian led by "mr push up"
they now kill boko haram in tribunals and arrest witnesses who dont testify in favor of APC there was a country my brother. the hypocrites say we shud not blame buhari. but they blamed GEj its a matter of time Buhari will be stoned
Why do I think that you are prophecying? RIP to the Innocent souls.
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by joshuaoloes: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Where is the duara dullard?he has to kill boko haram if not they wiil kiil more innocent lives
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by joshuaoloes: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Really sad and the useless Apc says the army is winning the war.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by mezebel(f): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
From the day Ishmael was born,the kingdom of Christians suffereth violence and the violence oriented men taketh it by force.

BIAFRA is WARMING UP

We shall crush BH together with their mouth odour master.
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by joshuaoloes: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
]Really sad and the useless Apc says the army is winning the war.[/quote]
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

My bro, it's very sad. Our intelligence agencies need to step up their game.

Decibel brought up the tribalism thing, i hate when people feel they are better than others. I am dissapointed in the president i voted for too but i understand this mess is huge and wont just go away in a flash
it is not about a tribe being better than another, but the issue is it is difficult to identify a northern who is an apologist to BH. Truly among the army previous army chiefs Ihejirika was most ruthless with BH. He Was abt wiping them out. The. Northerner cried out n he was removed the same way festus odumegwu was removed as NPC chief just because the north didn't like his sincere statement.
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
MyFlair:
it is not about a tribe being better than another, but the issue is it is difficult to identify a northern who is an apologist to BH. Truly among the army previous army chiefs Ihejirika was most ruthless with BH. He Was abt wiping them out. The. Northerner cried out n he was removed the same way festus odumegwu was removed as NPC chief just because the north didn't like his sincere statement.
Festus had a fallout with gej, don't rewrite history.

Is alex badeh from the north?
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Festus had a fallout with gej, don't rewrite history.

Is alex badeh from the north?
and where is he from? And wht do u mean by festus has fallout with GEJ. I dnt whr u r frm n I dnt engage in ethnic chauvinism. If u think my points are based on tribal sentiments then u r wrong. Festus on resumption as NPC chief faulted the previous census report frm the north and tht was the. Begining of his problem
One thing I hv noticed is tht. The south r more emotionally disturbed by the. Killings in the north thn the north themselves. It's an irony.
I never supported GEJ or PMB. because they both played politics with BH, instead of working together nipp them in bud.
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Myself2(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Guess our trial and error President, Pa Buharia will relocate the Army Command Base again back to Abuja from Maidugari

grin grin grin grin grin

I laff in Swahili
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by zionglory(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tunami:
nawa for this naija ooo insecurity everywhere.

God knows,I must settle down in europe
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by Decibel: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
zionglory:

God knows,I must settle down in europe

You are not alone even the Fulanimafia has fled the Bokoharam hotbed in the North eastcheesy
fulanimafia:

You're completely right, unfortunately I am in the diaspora and can do little directly, El-Rufai's silence in particular is puzzling.

The focus right now should be in unravelling the real identities of these criminal murderers masquerading under the toga of "fulani herdsmen".
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by lebete3000: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
free2ryhme:
How come bombs go off immediately after Pdp thieves are arrested. It happened when col. Sambo was arrested and now bombs go off after the arrest of diezani. Azazi said it BH is pdp and pdp is BH

the ones dat have been going on since his administration began were also after PDP thieves arrest ba?
Re: Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch by ahaz: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
free2ryhme:
How come bombs go off immediately after Pdp thieves are arrested. It happened when col. Sambo was arrested and now bombs go off after the arrest of diezani. Azazi said it BH is pdp and pdp is BH
o boy who released you from rehab na....os the person not aware of the danger you pose to the public?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.