Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? (1099 Views)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Last week i was at my guys house and fortunately enough, the guys sister was about offering me an alchoholic drink but the brother reminded her that i don't take those drinks. She was like "Seriously...i cant date/marry a guy that doesn't take alchoholic drinks"

I was baffled with wat she said because that was the first time someone said dt to me. I asked her why and she said that she dont like such people. My guy supported her though and told me that one of the reasons is that wen a guy and the girl quarrels over an issue, that a guy that take achohols may tend to forgive and forget faster than guys that doesn't take 'em.

Can our ladies in the house elaborate more on this topic pls.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? by falconey(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? by bunmioguns(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
The girl na big time international MUMU

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
bunmioguns:
The girl na big time international MUMU

lolz..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? by Patented: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
She was probably high when she said it

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? by 20bc(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Because of too much exposure to sh!t on TV and around us some ladies now think with their qussy..

Because everybyis doing it doesn't me you must...

Not drinking alcohol don't mean you are a sissy....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? by coldHeat: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
you don't take alcohol; that is your preference.

she cannot date a guy that doesn't take alcohol; that is hers.

Our preferences, like our faces and color of farts are different and vary with respect to our persona, bodies and mental orientation. Sorega genjutsu (this is reality).

Her stance should not alarm you in the slightest; find a lady who loves yours and stick to her like your shadow does to you on a sunny day.

For me I don't take alcohol, I don't smoke, I don't watch football and I don't womanize. How do I catch my trips some guys might ask? Its easy; I lust after the deeper things of life; purpose, truth and the firstborn of wisdom and understanding that is enlightenment. My passion for deep introspection, meditation and research over the years has placed me on a pedestal that I can never get bored or lonely (as a mind constantly tasked and stretched to its limits cannot be tricked with the delusion that there is nothing around for it to feed on {boredom} or it is not wanted by others {loneliness}).

Consider me old, outdated, boring or just plain old-school; your mentality with regards to my personality, like your DNA, is your own, and sadly, cannot influence my reality (sorega genjutsu).

Any lady that can't date me because of my preferences, well, I do not spend a great deal of my time interacting with overgrown children.

and for the record your guy's reason for taking alcohol is the dumbest thing I have heard in the last 3 and a half eternities.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? by JudgementHammer: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
WalterEmmanuel:
Last week i was at my guys house and fortunately enough, the guys sister was about offering me an alchoholic drink but the brother reminded her that i don't take those drinks. She was like "Seriously...i cant date/marry a guy that doesn't take alchoholic drinks"

I was baffled with wat she said because that was the first time someone said dt to me. I asked her why and she said that she dont like such people. My guy supported her though and told me that one of the reasons is that wen a guy and the girl quarrels over an issue, that a guy that take achohols may tend to forgive and forget faster than guys that doesn't take 'em.

Can our ladies in the house elaborate more on this topic pls.
Ure seeking advice from ladies over what u should take ur stand as a man. U're at d verge of breaking ur integrity over alcohol. See its gud to listen to women but in some things like this u take a firm "no". Are they to run ur life for u? Why shd u change from gud to bad cuz of a lady. Well mayb d gal dey give u free pusssy sha o, I no knw. Just don't let pusssy change ur life from worthwhile to worthless. I don't drink too and no human on this earth can influence me to start it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Ure seeking advice from ladies over what u should take ur stand on as a man. U're at d verge of breaking ur integrity over alcohol. See its gud to listen to women but in some things like this u take a firm "no". Are they to run ur life for u? Well mayb d gal dey give u free pusssy sha o, I no knw. Just don't let pusssy change ur life from worthwhile to worthless. I don't drink too and no human on this earth can influence me to start it.

gud point man...gud point.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
coldHeat:
you don't take alcohol; that is your preference.

she cannot date a guy that doesn't take alcohol; that is hers.

Our preferences, like our faces and color of farts are different and vary with respect to our persona, bodies and mental orientation. Sorega genjutsu (this is reality).

Her stance should not alarm you in the slightest; find a lady who loves yours and stick to her like your shadow does to you on a sunny day.

For me I don't take alcohol, I don't smoke, I don't watch football and I don't womanize. How do I catch my trips some guys might ask? Its easy; I lust after the deeper things of life; purpose, truth and the firstborn of wisdom and understanding that is enlightenment. My passion for deep introspection, meditation and research over the years has placed me on a pedestal that I can never get bored or lonely (as a mind constantly tasked and stretched to its limits cannot be tricked with the delusion that there is nothing around for it to feed on {boredom} or it is not wanted by others {loneliness}).

Consider me old, outdated, boring or just plain old-school; your mentality with regards to my personality, like your DNA, is your own, and sadly, cannot influence my reality (sorega genjutsu).

Any lady that can't date me because of my preferences, well, I do not spend a great deal of my time interacting with overgrown children.

and for the record your guy's reason for taking alcohol is the dumbest thing I have heard in the last 3 and a half eternities.

true talk @coldHeat...dont mind my guy..i told him that too.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy That Doesn't Take Achoholic Drinks? by boyo123(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
That her respons shows the kind of home shes from and d kind of wife she will be in future.GOD SAVE OUR GIRLS

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason / I Feel Like Sniffn A Used Female Pant Rai Now! / unbelievable: 15-yr-old boy impregnates 16 girls @ the same time... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.