Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars (2895 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Adesiji77: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2015
A young Chinese millionaire stunned many people around the world recently when he proposed to his girlfriend of many years by flaunting his wealth in a bizarre manner.

The young man arranged 11 luxury cars in the shape of a heart before asking his high school sweetheart to marry him. The stunt worked its magic and he got the answer he desired.

According to Shanghaiist, the Guangzhou-based entrepreneur who had dropped out of college to establish his own company decided on the weird proposal to ensure no other man takes his woman from him.

To make sure he got his point across to everyone the guy also had some friends hold up banners that read, “Please go away! This is my woman,” during the proposal. The marriage proper would take place in four years time after the lady graduates from the university.
http://www.punchng.com/feature/weird-planet/man-proposes-to-lover-with-11-luxury-cars/ lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by sinaj(f): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Vinshu(f): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Great! Wish them a happy relationship smiley

P.s Pictures? Or
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by chudidonas(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2015
No Picture?
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Godmother(f): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2015
If I hear say the girl no accept the proposal.....

That one you will just know village people are at work

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by falconey(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2015
who is the idiot?
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Adesiji77: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Godmother:
If I hear say the girl no accept the proposal.....

That one you will just know village people are at work

Really? cheesy grin

But what of the saying "money cannot take the position of love"? tongue

On a lighter mood, a Punch reader commented:
In Nigeria we propose with MR BIGGS and get many YES

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Adesiji77: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Vinshu:
Great! Wish them a happy relationship smiley

P.s Pictures? Or

chudidonas:
No Picture?

Fixed! smiley
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by nikkypearl(f): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by bronzegoddess(f): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lol. China people have always been weird
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
only a female can make this type of comment.
bronzegoddess:
Lol. China people have always been weird
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
only a female can make this type of comment.
Don't be a sexist goat grin

That's not true
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Don't be a sexist goat grin

That's not true
i mean it this time. there are somethings that sane guys just cannot do.

like for instance, stereptyping an entire country as wierd. undecided
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Godmother(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Adesiji77:

Really? cheesy grin

My dear, theory and reality are soooo different. Love is sweeter when money is involved. Besides, the couple are high school sweethearts which means they probably met when there was nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Jadoskii(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dem no born the gurl well make she say no......wey moni dn dey involved...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Adesiji77: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Godmother:

My dear, theory and reality are soooo different. Love is sweeter when money is involved. Besides, the couple are high school sweethearts which means they probably met when there was nothing.

I feel you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Godmother(f): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Adesiji77:

I feel you cheesy

Yea grin
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by DzTzl(f): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerian guys need to start taking proposal lessons from the chinese, enough of the kneeling & ring! $¥£€

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by agarawu23(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Marriage after 4years time and he is proposing now angry

Na OYO you dey grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Are the cars originals? grin
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Adesiji77: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
DzTzl:
Nigerian guys need to start taking proposal lessons from the chinese, enough of the kneeling & ring! $¥£€

cheesy grin
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by 0luwatope(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2015
If I wan propose for my life, I swear, I no go kneel down... Kneeling down is lame to me... There are many ways to propose that are far better than kneeling down
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by AfroKnight: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2015
0luwatope:
If I wan propose for my life, I swear, I no go kneel down... Kneeling down is lame to me... There are many ways to propose that are far better than kneeling down

Imagine. Kneeling to propose to a babe that has been chopping my money. I think she should be the one to kneel while I propose. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2015
0luwatope:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2015
DzTzl:
I agree...
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Hannysmilez(f): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2015
AfroKnight:

Imagine. Kneeling to propose to a babe that has been chopping my money. I think she should be the one to kneel while I propose. grin
I just imagined the scenario. Walahi,you're a funny person. If that happens ehn,your pictures will be on the cover of international mags.
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by AfroKnight: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I just imagined the scenario. Walahi,you're a funny person. If that happens ehn,your pictures will be on the cover of international mags.

grin but for you, I fit manage one knee. Other gals na 2 full knees on the ground angry then I propose like a boss. cool
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Hannysmilez(f): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
AfroKnight:

grin but for you, I fit manage one knee. Other gals na 2 full knees on the ground angry then I propose like a boss. cool
Lwkmd. U never jam beta babe. As in ehn,you and your money go prostrate for ground like this before them say yes.
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by tpiander: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rich
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
The only thing better than dating a millionaire is dating a billionaire' -- Amaka.
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
The only thing better than dating a millionaire is dating a billionaire' -- Amaka.
True talk my sister.
Re: Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Adesiji77:

Really? cheesy grin

This kain proposal make sense. Before I agree, I will ask him to allow me sell 3 of the cars and keep the money. That will be my condition for agreeing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Live Without Sex For 6months For $200,000 (65million Naira)? / Why I Feel Guilty To Be A Homophobe, Despite My Unexplained Fetish /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.