Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,206 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Coming War Over Fulani - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Coming War Over Fulani (23979 Views)

Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) / Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Shymm3x: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

Which FFK?? shocked Is it the same FFK we all know, or is there another one?? You guys are banking on FFK...seriously? shocked

Not banking on the crackhead - just alluding to what he said about the animalistic Fulani marauders.

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Shymm3x:

Obviously, FFK does have his moments from time to time like a broken clock that's right twice a day. grin

But Wole Soyinka has never liked the Fulani and if you're privy to read a lot of articles on Telegraph UK and Guardian UK where he's a contributor/columnist - you'd know that. I guess that's why a lot of Northerners don't like him. I believe he's just chilling for now cos it seems he was talking too much...and as an astute academic, especially one of his pedigree, you shouldn't over-saturate everywhere with your opinions. Hopefully, he'll say something soon.
gringrin
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by laudate: 12:27am On Oct 04, 2015
EdCure:
That's not true...or maybe itz because your ibo sisters offer it too cheap for us grin

Chai!!! shocked shocked shocked *rolls eyes in shock*
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by PenSniper: 12:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Aufbauh:
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance" - Confucius

It has become a serious concern to me the way the Igbos are overheating the polity primarily because their preferred candidate GEJ lost the last election. They are fruitlessly employing all avenues to whip up sentiment and garner sympathy to further their lost cause by discrediting the administration of PMB.
If you've not seen the scenario of a man crying more than the bereaved before then the Igbo lamentations for Jonathan lost to the peaceful carriage of an Ijaw man after the election should avail that opportunity.
I observed that this set of people are
not good at propaganda as most of their information are distorted and disjointed hence cannot appeal to a reasonable mind.
Somehow, they will find a way to tell their contemptuous south south neighbours how there's a grand conspiracy by the hausa-fulani /
Yoruba to marginalize them because of their oil, They will alert the Yoruba how the hausa-fulani has orchestrated plan to invade, islamize and colonize them. They will tell the middle beltan how the fulani has been killing their people without
Buhari's response.
Haba Igbos, na only una Waka come? Can't you figure out that no Nigerian is telling you something about the so called fulani agenda that you've make us all to dread? I am from benue state and i can confidently tell you
not to cry for us as we are known veteran warriors. It is also noteworthy that the media chooses what to
report probably because of interest, if not, to any one my people that was killed by fulani herdsmen i assured you that they've lost close to ten men and hundreds of cows . this is only
verifiable from the locals and not the media.
Finally I'll want to ask those that are soliciting our sympathy for war by telling us how much damage fulani have caused us that, how many hausa-fulani people have they kill after the pogrom, series of
unprovoked attack against the Igbos in many states of the core north and paramountly the genocide of the civil war.
Enough of this Igbo vague sentiment.

Thanks and may God bless you for this write-up.

The last elections have brought out the Ibos in their true hitherto hidden colour - a most despicable, lieing, cowardly, ignorant, silly, shameless, thoughtless, ingratuitous, bigoted, boastful but spineless, vindictive, crooked and intolerant tribe.

1. The pogroms aside, all religious massacres that have occured up north were largely directed at the Ibo but not a single retaliation ever followed from them except to issue spineless ultimata.
2. The pillage by fulani herdsmen has occured in the SE with no single reprisals.
3. In the political hostory of Nigeria, the Ibos, led by Azikiwe, have always pandered to the core north but it did not seem to them nor the SW ever impugned slavery into it.
The first and major political alignment between the north and SW occured this time around but the primitive Ibos have been ranting it is slavery.
Their major problem is that inspite of their claim to western education, intrinsically, they are a tribe that stiil wallow in the 17th century tendencies.

5 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 12:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Decibel/descartes is only trolling here but some Yoruba peeps keep giving him attention. They have been killing farmers in the east and also raped women in Imo but descartes dont care grin

I think the best thing is for those farmers to arm themselves, kill fulani ediots on sight before they destroy your farm. I hate those ediots...God knows

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Decibel:
Are you serious? shockedshocked

I'm using my phone now to surf web, if I was using my computer I would have captured his post and post it here. He lambasted FFK wella on the thread where FFK called Fulani Herdsmen From Hell Tse Tse Flies, Leeches and Parasites. He never commented on the issue rather he called FFK various derogatory names.

Like I'd earlier said, forget those people. Don't expect them to bash their Fulani cum Abokee Masters in the North. Don't forget they are all Pay Per Post(PPP) agents. They are only after their pay, they don't care if Tse Tse Flies exterminate their people. They only display their diction prowess when it's about Igbo.

Forget them, they are SABOTEURS.

6 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 12:59am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:
Decibel/descartes is only trolling here but some Yoruba peeps keep giving him attention.

I think the best thing is for those farmers to arm themselves, kill fulani ediots on sight before they destroy your farm. I hate those ediots...God knows
Slave, you are a shameless coward and inconsequential among the civilized yorubas.

7 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Huh! I agree with the OP 100% here and serious measures need to be taken to curb this problem but red mud !d!ots here instead of thinking about how to solve their own problems are thinking more about Yoruba. Fools think the Fulani menace only ends in the southwest not knowing their region is also facing the same. As for arode or whatever stvpid name you're called, I take God beg you, please stop mentioning me I've hardly been here for the past 5 days except just to drop few gifs. I'm now officially in the sport section so jump off my D!ck.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by PenSniper: 1:02am On Oct 04, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
Yoruba greatest weapon is their tongues

No action, no reaction .
When they react no run ooo, keep shouting sai baba angry

How many massacres of Ibos in the north have you ever retaliated ?

Ask those who know what the Yoruba did to the fulani dogs in Oke Ogun in 2000. They were almost extinguished in our land.

The reprisal was so gory as to warrant a 15-man delegation from the north led by a former head of state.
Ask and be educated, you ignorant
dunce.

The Yoruba may not make noise, but we can hold our own.
We are not, and will never be cowed by the north or anybody the way Ibos have been silenced, cajoled and cowed into chickish ranters and
wailers.

We are a nation of warriors and can fight our battles without seeking help from uninterested SS or purported "Ibos" from Benue and Delta states.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 1:03am On Oct 04, 2015
Decibel:
Slave, you are a shameless coward.

Your senile mother is a slave, why are you scared of condemning those fulani killing your kinsmen in Enugu and Ebonyi? The farmers at Ilaro, Ogun state have been killing the b.astard fulani but the news dont report it, more of them will surely die. We dont make noise like your people.

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 1:05am On Oct 04, 2015
zimoni:

I'm using my phone now to surf web, if I was using my computer I would have captured his post and post it here. He lambasted FFK wella on the thread where FFK called Fulani Herdsmen From Hell Tse Tse Flies, Leeches and Parasites. He never commented on the issue rather he called FFK various derogatory names.

Like I'd earlier said, forget those people. Don't expect them to bash their Fulani cum Abokee Masters in the North. Don't forget they are all Pay Per Post(PPP) agents. They are only after their pay, they don't care if Tse Tse Flies exterminate their people. They only display their diction prowess when it's about Igbo.

Forget them, they are SABOTEURS.

Abeg ignore any apc/pdp paid agent here, they think with there leg and will only post what there master want to hear. You cant see in those kinda apc/pdp thread, have no strenght to fight over politicians. The chameleon decibel you quote is a certified troll, he is here to mock and troll the Yorubas. I know him very well, i trust our local farmers they just need the support of the OPC and thats all.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 1:09am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
pazienza:
Fulani problem is not just a Yoruba problem as it affects Igbo farmers too.

The Fulanis are everywhere in Southern Nigeria and Northcentral causing havoc.
But the Yorubas and Middle belters bear the direct impact of the marauding fulani Herdmen due to geographical proximity issues.

But like Ofoigbo rightly opined, Ndiigbo must let the Yorubas and North central fight their own wars themselves, we must not team with them , history demands this. We sit this one out, play it cool, avoid direct involvement as far as possible, only offer the Yorubas and Middle belters our moral support.

They fight their wars alone, while we fight ours alone.

We play it cool, let them( Yorubas and Middle belters) and Fulanis exhaust each other, and when they are both worn out, we break free of Nigeria easily.

[/s]

Osu yeebhoe, No one is asking for your support. Face front and stop making noise here. We dont have to issue silly ultimatum or make noise before killing those mutherf.uckers. You should also be worried about your women in Imo and farmers in Enugu the fulani kill daily without care. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 1:11am On Oct 04, 2015
naijaking1:

Don't worry, Fulani terrorists are making the same very point Ojukwu tried to warn Nigerians about 40 years ago.
In as much as you, sons of murderous Othman dan Fodio continue to "use and abandon northern minorities, subjugate southerners so that they will never determine their own future" then the Igbo mans' point have been made by your greed and insatiable taste for blood.

I even believe that short sighted Yorubas like the poster have suddenly woken up from slumber to see that Igbos are not the enemy, they are actually Yoruba's best protection from a guaranteed extermination by the Fulani arabs.

Protection for who? Buhahahaha. See this yeebhoe man, are you kidding? The b.astard fulanis are killing your people in Enugu and Ebonyi but you are here forming, hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 1:11am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Abeg ignore any apc/pdp paid agent here, they think with there leg and will only post what there master want to hear. You cant see in those kinda apc/pdp thread, have no strenght to fight over politicians. The chameleon decibel you quote is a certified troll, he is here to mock and troll the Yorubas. I know him very well, i trust our local farmers they just need the support of the OPC and thats all.

God Bless You Sir.

It's painful, I'm full of anger as I type here. I'm glad our people have woken up and I believe they are working on strategy to send those Tse Tse Flies back to the North or FoutaJalon where they came from.

Have a nice rest Mr Subway. I'm glad you commented on this thread.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Your senile mother is a slave, why are you scared of condemning those fulani killing your kinsmen in Enugu and Ebonyi? The farmers at Ilaro, Ogun state have been killing the b.astard fulani but the news dont report it, more of them will surely die. We dont make noise like your people.

You don't get it. Ibos are expendable in the hands of Fulani but it is an act of war if a Fulani dares to kidnapp a Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 1:13am On Oct 04, 2015
Decibel:
Stop inciting violence, "we" yorubas are peace-loving people unlike the 'Igbos' from Biafra. "We" remain loyal to the fulanis and even if it means installing another Gambaris as emirs in yorubaland.

Zimoni, I hope you can see this old troll now. cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 1:18am On Oct 04, 2015
zimoni:

God Bless You Sir.

It's painful, I'm full of anger as I type here. I'm glad our people have woken up and I believe they are working on strategy to send those Tse Tse Flies back to the North or FoutaJalon where they came from.

Have a nice rest Mr Subway. I'm glad you commented on this thread.

Yes boss. I know we Yorubas are not known for making noise or issuing unnecessary ultimatums, we only need the OPC to work with those farmers and those fulani b.astard will surely be killed in folds. They are always armed, but there are ways to kill them. Heard how they were killed at Ilaro, Ogun state by farmers and some Fayawo guys. I am very sure our people are working on the best strategy to exterminate those ba.stard without making noise.

God bless you too.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 1:19am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Zimoni, I hope you can see this old troll now. cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha

Now I know the guy had been bullshitting on this thread.

All the same, Fulani Tse Tse Flies MUST GO.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by kettykin: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Watching how some jokers will turn the whole of the south west into another JOS aka jungle of slaughter.
Some people do not realise that the invisibility and swiftness of the fulanis which made them impermeable to the TIV militia and the nassarawa eggon tribes men cannot be stopped on the pages of nairaland.

I am watching to see how people who tremble over ordinary lizard will confront a crocodile in its den.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 1:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Aigbofa:

You don't get it. Ibos are expendable in the hands of Fulani but it is an act of war if a Fulani dares to kidnapp a Yoruba.

You get it bro, imagine one of them saying they are our own protection against Fulani when the same accursed fulani are killing Yeebhoes in Enugu and Ebonyi. We are not coward nor noise makers, we will surely run our show without the press knowing anything. I trust our local farmers.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by WIZGUY69(m): 1:22am On Oct 04, 2015
This is the kinda thread you will see Biafra children dancing unclad in like there own region isn't in Nigeria. a slave calling another person slave. grin
a whole village head was kidnapped by the same people we were talking about. like they said when you know your problem it's half solved. iboe children here are living in self denial. an iboe boy on nairaland will tell you that all iboes are billionaires. smh.
BTW
all Yoruba's (especially those in rural areas) should form a vigilante's group to check mate the activities of the herdsmen. it should be an eye for an eye. it still baffles me how 20men will kill all inhabitants of a village. shocked the best way is to restrict the movement of herdsmen in SW region, that action will stop any future problem.

Yoruba is one of the largest tribe in Africa, for a tribe that isn't up to us to be raising shoulders against ours on our soil is an insult to our culture' & dignity!

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 1:23am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
kettykin:
Watching how some jokers will turn the whole of the south west into another JOS aka jungle of slaughter.
Some people do not realise that the invisibility and swiftness of the fulanis which made them impermeable to the TIV militia and the nassarawa eggon tribes men cannot be stopped on the pages of nairaland.

I am watching to see how people who tremble over ordinary lizard will confront a crocodile in its den.
[/s]

Cry your own cry and leave us to solve our problems. They raped women in Imo state, killed many people in Enugu but you guys are not saying anything about it but you are here making noise. We will solve our problem our own way without making noise, Please mind your business.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 1:26am On Oct 04, 2015
WIZGUY69:
This is the kinda thread you will see Biafra children dancing unclad in like there own region isn't in Nigeria. a slave calling another person slave. grin
a whole village head was kidnapped by the same people we were talking about. like they said when you know your problem it's half solved. iboe children here are living in self denial. an iboe boy on nairaland will tell you that all iboes are billionaires. smh.
BTW
all Yoruba's (especially those in rural areas) should form a vigilante's group to check mate the activities of the herdsmen. it should be an eye for an eye. it still baffles me how 20men will kill all inhabitants of a village. shocked the best way is to restrict the movement of herdsmen in SW region, that action will stop any future problem.

Yoruba is one of the largest tribe in Africa, for a tribe that isn't up to us to be raising shoulders against ours on our soil is an insult to our culture' & dignity!

God bless you. They are not worried about the killings and rape going on in there land by the same Fulani, they think we are fools or noise makers. Those farmers only need alliance with the OPC guys, the Fulanis are always armed with AK47 and they operate most times in the night. The OPC are armed as well and can work with the farmers, whenever they show to destroy farmland, kill many of them with there cow and always be on guard.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 1:27am On Oct 04, 2015
zimoni:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha

Now I know the guy had been bullshitting on this thread.

All the same, Fulani Tse Tse Flies MUST GO.

Gbam. They must be exterminated by force.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by WIZGUY69(m): 1:28am On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:
Wat[s]ching how some jokers will turn the whole of the south west into another JOS aka jungle of slaughter.

I am watching to see how people who tremble over ordinary lizard will confront a[/s] crocodile in its den.

stfu!
do you think this is a video game?
if any tribe should be extinct from the face of this earth BTW Yoruba & iboe, it will be iboe.
your post sux like your tribe.
mkpi Hausa.
go to your village & solve your problems there, coz they are too numerous.
dalu

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 1:29am On Oct 04, 2015
PenSniper:

How many massacres of Ibos in the north have you ever retaliated ?

Ask those who know what the Yoruba did to the fulani dogs in Oke Ogun in 2000. They were almost extinguished in our land.

The reprisal was so gory as to warrant a 15-man delegation from the north led by a former head of state.
Ask and be educated, you ignorant
dunce.

The Yoruba may not make noise, but we can hold our own.
We are not, and will never be cowed by the north or anybody the way Ibos have been silenced, cajoled and cowed into chickish ranters and
wailers.

We are a nation of warriors and can fight our battles without seeking help from uninterested SS or purported "Ibos" from Benue and Delta states.

WORD !!!

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by naijaking1: 1:29am On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

The person you were responding to (i.e. Aufbauh), is actually from Benue. I believe you read him, wrong. He is not one of the 'sons of murderous Othman dan Fodio,' to use your own words. His point was that his people have been fighting back against the Fulani for decades, and their staying power and upper hand in some of these skirmishes have been under-reported by the press. angry For instance, he implies that for every one of his people killed by the Fula, his own folks kill ten in retaliation, but this has not been picked up by the press. undecided

His grouse is that the Igbo have taken the situation out of context by sounding alarms that his people have been badly dealt with, even when the case is the reverse. I don't agree with this point, just as I do not agree with his diatribe against the Igbo as I believe it is uncalled for, but I must say however that their resilience is appreciated, and they need everyone's support to resolve this issue to the very end, in a firm decisive manner, as quickly as possible. sad

While I cannot speak for the Yoruba or any other ethnic group, I must say in all honesty that I really think your last statement is rather strange. You believe that "Igbos are not the enemy, they are actually Yoruba's best protection from a guaranteed extermination by the Fulani arabs." This comment left me gobsmacked. shocked shocked How are they the Yoruba's best protection? Pray, do tell. undecided

Whether the guy is from Benue, Sokoto, or Kano, he is a Fulani apologist and must be understood for what he is.
How can he be insinuating about low press reporting and at the same time not appreciate Igbo positive support against the Fulani

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 1:31am On Oct 04, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Huh! I agree with the OP 100% here and serious measures need to be taken to curb this problem but red mud !d!ots here instead of thinking about how to solve their own problems are thinking more about Yoruba. Fools think the Fulani menace only ends in the southwest not knowing their region is also facing the same. As for arode or whatever stvpid name you're called, I take God beg you, please stop mentioning me I've hardly been here for the past 5 days except just to drop few gifs. I'm now officially in the sport section so jump off my D!ck.

The arode is a famous coward called Collynzo. Anytime he mention you, just cc: attacker231, after1 or emeritus856. They are his boss and know how to deal with the shameless coward.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 1:32am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

God bless you. They are not worried about the killings and rape going on in there land by the same Fulani, they think we are fools or noise makers. Those farmers only need alliance with the OPC guys, the Fulanis are always armed with AK47 and they operate most times in the night. The OPC are armed as well and can work with the farmers, whenever they show to destroy farmland, kill many of them with there cow and always be on guard.
You're a mischief-maker. 'We' the yorubas are not known for violence. Please stop inciting the yorubas against the fulanis. You are putting Buhari/Osinbajo in bad light with your careless uterances. Desist or get sanctioned by the egunje Obas.

5 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by WIZGUY69(m): 1:33am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Cry your own cry and leave us to solve our problems. They raped women in Imo state, killed many people in Enugu but you guys are not saying anything about it but you are here making noise. We will solve our problem our own way without making noise, Please mind your business.

grin cheesy

don't mind them.

on nairaland, they will tell you that they are the ones feeding Yoruba's.
how they think I don't know.
like alaibo is located in heaven. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 1:35am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

The arode is a famous coward called Collynzo. Anytime he mention you, just cc: attacker231, after1 or emeritus856. They are his boss and know how to deal with the shameless coward.
You've have formed the habit of proliferating monikers on this zoological board. Smh

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by WIZGUY69(m): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Decibel:
You're a mischief-maker. 'We' the yorubas are not known for violence. Please stop inciting the yorubas against the fulanis. You are putting Buhari/Osinbajo in bad light with your careless uterances. Desist or get sanctioned by the egunje Obas.

we know your type.
by God's grace, you will keep bleating till you run mad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says / Sunday Igboho Demystified! By Ozodinukwe Okenwa (Sahara Reporters) / The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.