Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Coming War Over Fulani - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Coming War Over Fulani (23964 Views)

Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) / Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 2:55am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
Decibel:
SUBWAY101 your nefarious activities here a well-known to all and sundry, only the newbies are not aware that you are a yoruba impostor, and fraudster hiding under yoruba to carry out your fraudulent activities on this forum. You are nothing but a FRAUD!! grin
[/s]

Descartes, Your senile father is a fraud and certified animal. May his cursed soul rest in hell.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 3:01am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Descartes, Your senile father is a fraud and certified animal. May his cursed soul rest in hell.
Stale !! grin Even the moderators of every section on this forum know that you are SCAMMER who sits behind a stolen laptop/phones to defraud innocent members and that's why most of your acquired dubious monickers were incarcerated till 2029 and 2050. What a FRAUDULENT entity!! grin
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 3:03am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
Decibel:
Stale ! grin Even the moderators of every section knows that you are SCAMMER and that's why most of your acquired dubious monickers were incarcerated till 2029 and 2050. What a FRAUDULENT entity!! grin
[/s]

Descartes, you are boring and getting more frustrated. Your senile father is a fraud and certified animal. May his cursed soul rest in hell.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 3:10am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Descartes, you are boring and getting more frustrated. Your senile father is a fraud and certified animal. May his cursed soul rest in hell.
Nairalanders behold the resident SCAMMER whom you have been looking out for known as SUBWAY101. The new fraudster in town who operates with over 20 monikers (mostly transgendered) on this forumgrin grin
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by ArodewilliamsT: 3:35am On Oct 04, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

I won't put Uncle Gbawe in the same box as those other two illiterate bumbling bees whose only existence is dependent of sycophancy paid for, by post. He also doesn't get involved in things of this nature.

Aresa the Eko_ile is a faggit and he has got Tinubu's nuts all up in his mouth - down to his oesophagus.

As for Passingsh0t the Passingfaggit of the Ibadan amala-eating fame - the plonker is just a fool with amala for brain matter. The duffer has no brain - just big arse head stuffed with amala and nothing else. grin

Lmao! Where is folarinlondon who opened a thread for the 'Igbo herdsmen'?

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by ArodewilliamsT: 3:41am On Oct 04, 2015
PenSniper:

Thanks and may God bless you for this write-up.

The last elections have brought out the Ibos in their true hitherto hidden colour - a most despicable, lieing, cowardly, ignorant, silly, shameless, thoughtless, ingratuitous, bigoted, boastful but spineless, vindictive, crooked and intolerant tribe.

1. The pogroms aside, all religious massacres that have occured up north were largely directed at the Ibo but not a single retaliation ever followed from them except to issue spineless ultimata.
2. The pillage by fulani herdsmen has occured in the SE with no single reprisals.
3. In the political hostory of Nigeria, the Ibos, led by Azikiwe, have always pandered to the core north but it did not seem to them nor the SW ever impugned slavery into it.
The first and major political alignment between the north and SW occured this time around but the primitive Ibos have been ranting it is slavery.
Their major problem is that inspite of their claim to western education, intrinsically, they are a tribe that stiil wallow in the 17th century tendencies.

Ok we've agree with your Igbo this and that. What do you have to say about the Fulani issue?

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by ArodewilliamsT: 3:50am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

[s]The arode is a famous coward called Collynzo. Anytime he mention you, just cc: attacker231, after1 or emeritus856. They are his boss and know how to deal with the shameless coward.[/s]

Amateurish Noise!

Aareonakakanfo is my boy and will continue to be loyal to me. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

Amateurish Noise!

[/s]

[size=14pt]GTFO of my mentions! [/size]

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

I won't put Uncle Gbawe in the same box as those other two illiterate bumbling bees whose only existence is dependent of sycophancy paid for, by post. He also doesn't get involved in things of this nature.

Aresa the Eko_ile is a faggit and he has got Tinubu's nuts all up in his mouth - down to his oesophagus.

As for Passingsh0t the Passingfaggit of the Ibadan amala-eating fame - the plonker is just a fool with amala for brain matter. The duffer has no brain - just big arse head stuffed with amala and nothing else. grin

I hope he chokes on Tinubu's nuts too grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by OfoIgbo: 5:18am On Oct 04, 2015
bayooooooo:
It's a national problem. They kill, maim and rape in EVERY part of Nigeria. Do I have problem with Yoruba fighting back? No. But we should not reduce a national problem to a Fulani/Yoruba crisis.

On 28th March 2015, Igbos tried to ensure that a major patron of cattle herders was not elected as the president of Nigeria
But Yorubas fought tooth and nail to have him foisted on the nation.

For the actions of Igbos on 28th march, they have proved beyond reasonable doubt, that they did something against fulani herdsmen.
Yorubas now have to fight their battle against any fulani menace, afterall a few months ago, Yorubas were gloating about being a part of the team that successfully elected the most prominent cattle herders supporter

4 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by OfoIgbo: 5:23am On Oct 04, 2015
So Yorubastards can go ahead and gloat all they want, about the killing of certain chiefs in igboland, but the bottomline is that Igbos and the SS tried to prevent their major supporter from entering Aso Rock.
While Yorubas worked assiduously to have him elected.

Igbos don't have to join anyone in fighting anyone. Oba of Lagos can go fight them

4 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by fx45(m): 5:32am On Oct 04, 2015
fulanimafia:
You're completely right, unfortunately I am in the diaspora and can do little directly
Are you in Iraq, Syria or Yemen?

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 04, 2015
OfoIgbo:

On 28th March 2015, Igbos tried to ensure that a major patron of cattle herders was not elected as the president of Nigeria
But Yorubas fought tooth and nail to have him foisted on the nation.

For the actions of Igbos on 28th march, they have proved beyond reasonable doubt, that they did something against fulani herdsmen.
Yorubas now have to fight their battle against any fulani menace, afterall a few months ago, Yorubas were gloating about being a part of the team that successfully elected the most prominent cattle herders supporter

One, I am not interested in how Yoruba or Igbo voted in 2015 elections. Either has a right to vote whosoever meets its expectations. If your candidate lost, the next rational thing is to prepare for 2019 election. You win some, lose some but life must go on. When Obasanjo, a southerner and Yoruba was in power, that did not stop Fulani herdsmen from perpetrating their atrocities. When Yar'Adua, a northerner and Fulani was there, their atrocities continued unabated. Plus, when Jonathan, a southerner and Ijaw was there, nothing changed. The activities of Fulani herdsmen have no correlation with the ethnicity of whosoever is occupying Aso villa. So how exactly is 2015 election related to the impunity of Fulani herdsmen?

Two, how are the nefarious activities of Fulani herdsmen exclusively a Fulani/Yoruba crisis? Have they not killed in other parts of Nigeria specifically in the South East, South South, and North Central? It's not that Fulani herdsmen only long after Yoruba blood, they also shed Igbo, Tiv, Isoko etc blood too. When will others also fight their battle against the Fulani herdsmen? Framing a national crisis as exclusively a Fulani/Yoruba crisis is not only intellectual laziness but also very cheap. It could also be framed as Fulani/Tiv, Fulani/Igbo, Fulani/Berom, Fulani/Eggon, Fulani/Isoko etc crisis as these herdsmen have perpetrated one atrocity or the other in many parts of Nigeria. So what exactly makes it exclusively a Yoruba/Fulani thing that others must step aside and watch where it ends, when the so called others a la spectators are also being butchered in their homeland?

7 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by fx45(m): 6:35am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:
The OPC should collaborate with the local farmers in those areas, killing those b.astard is the best solution bro.
You keep shouting OPC, OPC.... When are you going to join the OPC and start fighting from the front? Don't you have balls? Or are your balls only meant for impregnating women?

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by OfoIgbo: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2015
bayooooooo:

One, I am not interested in how Yoruba or Igbo voted in 2015 elections. Either has a right to vote whosoever meets its expectations. If your candidate lost, the next rational thing is to prepare for 2019 election. You win some, lose some but life must go on. When Obasanjo, a southerner and Yoruba was in power, that did not stop Fulani herdsmen from perpetrating their atrocities. When Yar'Adua, a northerner and Fulani was there, their atrocities continued unabated. Plus, when Jonathan, a southerner and Ijaw was there, nothing changed. The activities of Fulani herdsmen have no correlation with the ethnicity of whosoever is occupying Aso villa. So how exactly is 2015 election related to the impunity of Fulani herdsmen?

Two, how are the nefarious activities of Fulani herdsmen exclusively a Fulani/Yoruba crisis? Have they not killed in other parts of Nigeria specifically in the South East, South South, and North Central? It's not that Fulani herdsmen only long after Yoruba blood, they also shed Igbo, Tiv, Isoko etc blood too. When will others also fight their battle against the Fulani herdsmen? Framing a national crisis as exclusively a Fulani/Yoruba crisis is not only intellectual laziness but also very cheap. It could also be framed as Fulani/Tiv, Fulani/Igbo, Fulani/Berom, Fulani/Eggon, Fulani/Isoko etc crisis as these herdsmen have perpetrated one atrocity or the other in many parts of Nigeria. So what exactly makes it exclusively a Yoruba/Fulani thing that others must step aside and watch where it ends, when the so called others a la spectators are also being butchered in their homeland?

Well, if you don't even want to acknowledge that Buhari remains a major mover and shaker in the fulani cattle herding community, then I don't think we will make much headway.

The Yoruba APC team ensured Buhari did not attend the presidential debates in which one of the topics was the menace of cattle herders. Don't you think it would have been a good opportunity for the nation to hear what his remedy for that menace would have been? But oh no, you all made sure these "minor" details were glossed over, and shileded him from this necessary scutiny that Igbos wanted answered.

Isn't it a huge coincidence that the Fulani herdsmen have now graduated into KIDNAPPING and RANSOM DEMANDS this early in Buhari's presidency?

When the fulani attacked igbo communities, I didn't hear Yorubas claim it was a national problem. When they attacked Tivs I didn't hear Yorubas claim it was a national problem.
But now that these rogue fulani herdsmen have attacked Yoruba interest, all of a sudden I should now see it as a national problem. Have you now forgotten how your people shielded Buhari from the necessary scrutiny of knowing what his policy would have been, if elected?

Igbos have attempted to block their major supporter from entering Aso Rock, but Yorubas worked hard to make sure he occupied Aso Rock. I'm sure Igbos have other workarounds to the issue including the resuscitation of Biafra or Lower Niger, amongst other possible solutions.

7 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Akanbiedu(m): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2015
aresa:
Mayor, why are you peddling this hate, misguided and bigoted ramblings by these hateful biafra losers?

Granted, some Igbo people and Afenifere are trying to capitalize on this issue, but the problem can not be wished away. So forget about the Biafrans and Afenifere and face the issue.

The fulani herdsmen have done a lot of damage to farmers who themselves are peasants. To even make matters worse, the herdsmen take care of cattles on behalf of some big man sitting comfortably somewhere in his house. This is the reason police don't bother to arrest them- the policeman knows the herdsman will call somebody and the person is going to call another until the man is released. The herdsmen don't engage in talk-talk business like Yoruba and will not hesitate to kill if he thinks you are a threat to his cattles. So the problem is still there not only in Yorubaland but in every part of Nigeria. The herdman do the same to farmers even in Zamfara.

I sincerely hope you are not trying to please some fulani in this case. Consider those farmers who toiled all round the year only to wake up one day to find that all the sweat is gone. With no means of redress whatsoever and the farmers are even afraid to take any action. Can you imagine a situation where you are afraid that somebody may kill you on your own land, this is a basic definition of terror. Those criminals had better be seen and treated like terrorists. The mode of operation is basically the same- subduing people by using violence.

On a side note, its foolish of SW APC members/supporters not to be seen as fighting the fulani herdmen in this case. You know why? The Afeniferes are going to capitalize and swing popular Yoruba support to their side. People naturally support who they feel is protecting them. When you lose your base, you would lose all we have worked for the past 16 years to people like FFK/Afenifere who don't win through hardwork but sentiment.

So Aresa, your wise political move (I assume your comment is politically motivated) is to abuse and attack fulani herdsmen even if you don't mean it. (LOL)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
Decibel:
Nairalanders behold the resident SCAMMER whom you have been looking out for known as SUBWAY101. The new fraudster in town who operates with over 20 monikers (mostly transgendered) on this forumgrin grin
[/s]

Descartes, The famous son of a w.hore. Keep disgracing your father online. He will be grateful from his lonely grave.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
fx45:
You keep shouting OPC, OPC.... When are you going to join the OPC and start fighting from the front? Don't you have balls? Or are your balls only meant for impregnating women?
[/s]

Osu yeebhoe, you are splashing smelly spit. Gerrahere dunce.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

Amateurish Noise!

[/s]

Shut up Amadi Collins.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Yujin(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:
Watching how some jokers will turn the whole of the south west into another JOS aka jungle of slaughter.
Some people do not realise that the invisibility and swiftness of the fulanis which made them impermeable to the TIV militia and the nassarawa eggon tribes men cannot be stopped on the pages of nairaland.

I am watching to see how people who tremble over ordinary lizard will confront a crocodile in its den.
Nwanna I dara nke a. Odiro nma I to onye iro gi maka na I choro imewa ndi a obi. Tulee ihe obuna I choro ide ebe a ofuma tupu I deputa ya. Udo diri gi.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Akanbiedu(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Well, if you don't even want to acknowledge that Buhari remains a major mover and shaker in the fulani cattle herding community, then I don't think we will make much headway.

Buhari is a major mover and shaker in the herding community yes, but it is equally noteworthy that the man has his ranch. That tells a lot

The Yoruba APC team ensured Buhari did not attend the presidential debates in which one of the topics was the menace of cattle herders. Don't you think it would have been a good opportunity for the nation to hear what his remedy for that menace would have been? But oh no, you all made sure these "minor" details were glossed over, and shileded him from this necessary scutiny that Igbos wanted answered.
Isn't it a huge coincidence that the Fulani herdsmen have now graduated into KIDNAPPING and RANSOM DEMANDS this early in Buhari's presidency?

When the fulani attacked igbo communities, I didn't hear Yorubas claim it was a national problem. When they attacked Tivs I didn't hear Yorubas claim it was a national problem.

LOL. I would have to agree with you here. Nah our way. The noise is going to be so much that even the fulani herdsmen would wonder.

But now that these rogue fulani herdsmen have attacked Yoruba interest, all of a sudden I should now see it as a national problem. Have you now forgotten how your people shielded Buhari from the necessary scrutiny of knowing what his policy would have been, if elected?
Igbos have attempted to block their major supporter from entering Aso Rock, but Yorubas worked hard to make sure he occupied Aso Rock. I'm sure Igbos have other workarounds to the issue including the resuscitation of Biafra or Lower Niger, amongst other possible solutions.

You people shouldn't worry about who Yoruba voted, its a matter of choice. Afterall despite the fact that Jonathan performed dismally, about 40% Yoruba people still voted for him. In 2011, Buhari didn't get up to that, and I don't hear Buhari people making noise all over the place

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by pazienza(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2015
The Fulani problem is a national problem, it affects all non Fulani ethnic groups in Nigeria.

As an Igbo man, I believe the best solution to this menace for the Igbo nation as with all problems with Nigeria, is secession from Nigeria.

With a well Defined border between us and the North, Biafra can aggressively use all means available to keep Biafra free of Fulani herdsmen with the full support of Biafran state and military.

In Nigeria, I don't see anyway around the Fulani problem. With crude oil returns diminishing everyday, Fulani Aristocrats will come to rely more on proceeds from their cow rearing business , so from my perspective, the Fulani menace will only get worst, and the mistake of the Yorubas in the last elections, have ensured that the Fulani controlled north will rule democratic Nigeria for eternity, using the APC and PDP as willing tools, any party that fields a southern presidential candidate in Nigeria after 2015 elections, will lose. I made this observation right after GEJ defeat.

They( Fulani Hegemony) are willing to sacrifice as much lives as possible to keep the cash from their herding business flowing and they will subtly make use of the Nigerian security structure to perfect their end game.

4 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 7:46am On Oct 04, 2015
fx45:
Are you in Iraq, Syria or Yemen?
Chai! Unu ga-egbu mmadu o o !! grin
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by WIZGUY69(m): 7:47am On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:

I am not living in self denial, fulani problem in the east was made manageable and unnoticeable because easterners don't really farm like middle belters and yorubas.
The cow likes fodder and not palm trees or cassava crops.
The only state that farm much in the east is ebonyi and northern Enugu where they are always at each other's throat.

And fulani has no thick forests they can hide in the east for too long.

All north Central states farm while all south west farm except Lagos state.

What is driving fulani south wards is desertification and lack of grazing land up north

So your point is? grin
no farm in SE, and farms are much in SW because there's poverty in SW.
Not surprised though, one of your brother even said there's no hut in SE cheesy
So newspaper & media houses are lying right?
the problem with you people on nairaland is that : you always think that Alaibo ends & starts in your compound.
if statistics should be conducted, the herdsmen have killed more of iboes than Yoruba's.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2015
fx45:
Don't mind the poor boy. He is the biggest scammer on nairaland. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by OfoIgbo: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2015
Akanbiedu:

Well despite the fact that GEJ performed dismally, Igbos still gave him over 90% support because we know he's way better than Buhari.

We can now all see how effective Buhari has been with his Boko brothers, with bombs going off everywhere, and the mess he has been making in the international scene, totally disgracing the nation.

Igbos did well not to vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Aufbauh(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

The person you were responding to (i.e. Aufbauh), is actually from Benue. I believe you read him, wrong. He is not one of the 'sons of murderous Othman dan Fodio,' to use your own words. His point was that his people have been fighting back against the Fulani for decades, and their staying power and upper hand in some of these skirmishes have been under-reported by the press. angry For instance, he implies that for every one of his people killed by the Fula, his own folks kill ten in retaliation, but this has not been picked up by the press. undecided

His grouse is that the Igbo have taken the situation out of context by sounding alarms that his people have been badly dealt with, even when the case is the reverse. I don't agree with this point, just as I do not agree with his diatribe against the Igbo as I believe it is uncalled for, but I must say however that their resilience is appreciated, and they need everyone's support to resolve this issue to the very end, in a firm decisive manner, as quickly as possible. sad

While I cannot speak for the Yoruba or any other ethnic group, I must say in all honesty that I really think your last statement is rather strange. You believe that "Igbos are not the enemy, they are actually Yoruba's best protection from a guaranteed extermination by the Fulani arabs." This comment left me gobsmacked. shocked shocked How are they the Yoruba's best protection? Pray, do tell. undecided
[b]I hardly respond to my quotations but when it is necessary especially from a presumed reasonable mind then I'll have to come in. You've made a lot of senses in your defense or otherwise of my write-up so i deemed it necessary to put the record straight.
I see myself as a nationalist, an ardent believer of the Nigeria project and a die-hard patriot, so i see it as a duty to defend the unity and indivisibility of this great country Nigeria.
I might be temperamental in my write-up which is highly regrettable but it's not an intended diatribe as you may observed. My grouse was borne out of frustrations and irritations from the daily antics of certain people to divide us along ethnic and religious lines.
For those who sees me as a fulani man or their apologist, I bear no ill against anyone.
Again, i also see it necessary to state this that, my dad is Idoma from Itabono Owukpa in Ogbadibo local govt of benue state and my mum is an igbo from Odumogwu in Isi-uzor local govt in Enugu state, so for those who have patriotic mind should judge my stand point from my origin to see that i have nothing personal against my people the Igbos except their continous bitterness and divisive antics for GEJ lost[/b].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2015
WIZGUY69:

So your point is? grin
no farm in SE, and farms are much in SW because there's poverty in SW.
Not surprised though, one of your brother even said there's no hut in SE cheesy
So newspaper & media houses are lying right?
the problem with you people on nairaland is that : you always think that Alaibo ends & starts in your compound.
if statistics should be conducted, the herdsmen have killed more of iboes than Yoruba's.

So, what are you driving at when the person you quoted never reflected your conjecture?

Instead of digressing and facing a virtual foe simply make some positive inputs towards arresting the menace of the Fulani herdsmen.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2015
Aufbauh:
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance" - Confucius

It has become a serious concern to me the way the Igbos are overheating the polity primarily because their preferred candidate GEJ lost the last election. They are fruitlessly employing all avenues to whip up sentiment and garner sympathy to further their lost cause by discrediting the administration of PMB.
If you've not seen the scenario of a man crying more than the bereaved before then the Igbo lamentations for Jonathan lost to the peaceful carriage of an Ijaw man after the election should avail that opportunity.
I observed that this set of people are not good at propaganda as most of their information are distorted and disjointed hence cannot appeal to a reasonable mind.
Somehow, they will find a way to tell their contemptuous south south neighbours how there's a grand conspiracy by the hausa-fulani /Yoruba to marginalize them because of their oil, They will alert the Yoruba how the hausa-fulani has orchestrated plan to invade, islamize and colonize them. They will tell the middle beltan how the fulani has been killing their people without Buhari's response.

Haba Igbos, na only una Waka come? Can't you figure out that no Nigerian is telling you something about the so called fulani agenda that you've make us all to dread? I am from benue state and i can confidently tell you not to cry for us as we are known veteran warriors. It is also noteworthy that the media chooses what to report probably because of interest, if not, to any one my people that was killed by fulani herdsmen i assured you that they've lost close to ten men and hundreds of cows . this is only verifiable from the locals and not the media.
Finally I'll want to ask those that are soliciting our sympathy for war by telling us how much damage fulani have caused us that, how many hausa-fulani people have they kill after the pogrom, series of unprovoked attack against the Igbos in many states of the core north and paramountly the genocide of the civil war.
Enough of this Igbo vague sentiment.
Aufbauh:
[b]...I see myself as a nationalist, an ardent believer of the Nigeria project and a die-hard patriot, so i see it as a duty to defend the unity and indivisibility of this great country Nigeria.
I might be temperamental in my write-up which is highly regrettable but it's not an intended diatribe as you may observed. My grouse was borne out of frustrations and irritations from the daily antics of certain people to divide us along ethnic and religious lines.
For those who sees me as a fulani man or their apologist, I bear no ill against anyone.
Again, i also see it necessary to state this that, my dad is Idoma from Itabono Owukpa in Ogbadibo local govt of benue state and my mum is an igbo from Odumogwu in Isi-uzor local govt in Enugu state, so for those who have patriotic mind should judge my stand point from my origin to see that i have nothing personal against my people the Igbos except their continous bitterness and divisive antics for GEJ lost[/b].

xtrorse:

GENESIS OF DIVISION IN NIGERIA

1* “We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”. - Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

2* “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.” - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

3* "The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly uttered the aforementioned statement in a multicultural and multi-religious country and got away with it, and many bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people.

4*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5* ...sometime in 2010, when upon the demise of President Umaru Y'Ardua, indications emerged that his erstwhile deputy, President Goodluck Jonathan, may contest the 2011 presidential election, a prominent chieftain of this same ACF, Lawal Kaita, who was a former Governor of old Kaduna S tate, threatened that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable, should Jonathan or anyone from the South win the 2011 presidential election, claiming that such would amount to denying the North it's birthright of ruling Nigeria.

6* It is in the same North barbaric statements like this were uttered in 2011: ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. And what was the outcome - carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election?

7* That true to that threat, upon the victory of Jonathan from the 2011 presidential election, massive violence was unleashed from the North by a group which called itself Boko Haram and which repeatedly took responsibility for unending mayhem which began with the killing of Youth Corp members who worked ad-hoc for INEC in that election.

8* As the barbaric killings and destructions reigned, especially with the attack by Boko Haram on the UN Building and Force Headquarters in Abuja, the Lower Niger Congress publicly posited that the nexus between the aforementioned threat by ACF's, Lawal Kaita and the Boko Haram's bloody campaigns summarily destroyed any prospects for keeping the Nigeria Union.

9* "It was, therefore, no surprise that in October 2013, following the bold announcement by President Jonathan, presenting the sudden prospect of revisiting the master-servant constitutional arrangements of Nigeria infuriated the warmongering born-to-rule Caliphate whose cause was championed by the same ACF, and who, supported by their allies from the renegade wing of the Yoruba Southwest,  launched a vicious, frontal attack on the initiative, teaming on the floor of the Conference into a majority, and driving the Conference into its first major decision, i.e. NOT TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF NIGERIA'S UNITY. The rest of the Conference was a jamboree that provided a luxurious platform for the North/SW Alliance, parading itself as a new political party named APC, to fine-tune their violent March to the do-or-die 2015 general elections."

10* Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship
http://expressng.com/2015/04/video-oba-rilwan-akiolu-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Decibel:
Don't mind the poor boy. He is the biggest scammer on nairaland. cheesy

Descartes, the shameless son of a w.hore. You are frustrated already.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
pazienza:
The Fulani problem is a national problem, it affects all non Fulani ethnic groups in Nigeria.

As an Igbo man, I believe the best solution to this menace for the Igbo nation as with all problems with Nigeria, is secession from Nigeria.

With a well Defined border between us and the North, Biafra can aggressively use all means available to keep Biafra free of Fulani herdsmen with the full support of Biafran state and military.

In Nigeria, I don't see anyway around the Fulani problem. With crude oil returns diminishing everyday, Fulani Aristocrats will come to rely more on proceeds from their cow rearing business , so from my perspective, the Fulani menace will only get worst, and the mistake of the Yorubas in the last elections, have ensured that the Fulani controlled north will rule democratic Nigeria for eternity, using the APC and PDP as willing tools, any party that fields a southern presidential candidate in Nigeria after 2015 elections, will lose. I made this observation right after GEJ defeat.

They( Fulani Hegemony) are willing to sacrifice as much lives as possible to keep the cash from their herding business flowing and they will subtly make use of the Nigerian security structure to perfect their end game.

[/s]

Typical yeebhoe man, They will always find a way to blame the Yorubas for anything. What has election got to do with fulani herdsmen killing innocent farmers in all corners of the country. So those ones they rape in Imo and killed in Ebonyi/Enugu are still Yoruba? Keep pretending everything is well in your region just to denigrate others. You are only deceiving yourself. This is the reason i curse those yoruba people supporting GEJ cos these yeebhoe guys will still always denigrate them even with there support. The likes of Fayose, Mimiko, Obanikoro, Afenifere and many others. Smh

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:
Typical yeebhoe man, They will always find a way to blame the Yorubas for anything. What has election got to do with fulani herdsmen killing innocent farmers in all corners of the country. So those ones they rape in Imo and killed in Ebonyi/Enugu are still Yoruba? Keep pretending everything is well in your region just to denigrate others. You are only deceiving yourself. This is the reason i curse those yoruba people supporting GEJ cos these yeebhoe guys will still always denigrate them even with there support. The likes of Fayose, Mimiko, Obanikoro, Afenifere and many others. Smh
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

French, Italian Police Finger Nigerian Diplomats In Organ Sales / Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election / NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.