Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,042 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

The Coming War Over Fulani - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Coming War Over Fulani (23975 Views)

Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) / Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Ilekeh(f): 2:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Decibel:
SUBWAY101, come and learn from a civilized yoruba person who knows what it ongoing in the southwest instead of hauling invectives

Both of you need to stop addressing the non significant. Be civilized.

In fact it wouldn't be a bad idea for you both to log off.

That's why northerners don't take these kinds of thread seriously.

Imagine a national protest turning into a Yoruba/Igbo vendetta.

8 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 2:11am On Oct 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

It's a shame really.

Yorubas won't call out these demons because they don't want to admit the truth.

I'm Yoruba and I'm calling out these mess because it's getting ridiculous and horrific.

And fulanis are getting brazen because of the division between these two major nations. How can they be attacking two major tribes so easily? And majority of them aren't even from Nigeria.

It's a shame on both Yorubas and Igbos. You guys continue fighting, but don't ignore this issue. Imagine how easy it would be for boko Harams to infiltrate the south by pretending to be herdsmen.
SUBWAY101, come here and get schooled by Ilekeh who and few braves ones have openly condemned the brazen acts of these marauders. I repeat you are not a real yoruba man. You are a FRAUD!! grin

4 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
PenSniper:
Thanks and may God bless you for this write-up.

The last elections have brought out the Ibos in their true hitherto hidden colour - a most despicable, lieing, cowardly, ignorant, silly, shameless, thoughtless, ingratuitous, bigoted, boastful but spineless, vindictive, crooked and intolerant tribe.

1. The pogroms aside, all religious massacres that have occured up north were largely directed at the Ibo but not a single retaliation ever followed from them except to issue spineless ultimata.
2. The pillage by fulani herdsmen has occured in the SE with no single reprisals.
3. In the political hostory of Nigeria, the Ibos, led by Azikiwe, have always pandered to the core north but it did not seem to them nor the SW ever impugned slavery into it.
The first and major political alignment between the north and SW occured this time around but the primitive Ibos have been ranting it is slavery.
Their major problem is that inspite of their claim to western education, intrinsically, they are a tribe that stiil wallow in the 17th century tendencies.
SUBWAY101:

Osu yeebhoe, No one is asking for your support. Face front and stop making noise here. We dont have to issue silly ultimatum or make noise before killing those mutherf.uckers. You should also be worried about your women in Imo and farmers in Enugu the fulani kill daily without care. Thank you.
[/s]
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 2:14am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
Decibel:
SUBWAY101, come here and get schooled by Ilekeh who and few braves ones have openly condemned the brazen acts of these marauders. I repeat you are not a real yoruba man. You are a FRAUD!! grin
[/s]

Descartes, stop quoting me with your madness. You are only here to troll and rejoice, enough of your foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 2:15am On Oct 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

The poor boy SUBWAY101 operates with over 20 monikers here and so he is a FRAUD!!
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by EMANY01(m): 2:15am On Oct 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
@ mayoroflagos

Thanks for this thread. I'd type more but I'm on mobile.

Essentially, I think Yorubas do not call out Fulanis as a tactic to annoy igbos and to not acknowledge that the igbos were right about these menace called Fulani herdsmen.

It's time to ignore those thoughts and to address the main problem from the root.

Be it violence or diplomatic. It's obvious that our politicians are too selfish and greedy to diplomatically address these demons.

Either we, as the citizens, force our politicians to do the needful by restricting Fulani madness to the north or we take an eye for an eye. Fulani Herdsmen are not educated, they only understand the way of the old. They're not civilized nor are they diplomatic. They kill without remorse .

If fulanis are so different from Fulani herdsmen, why aren't fulanis speaking out against these animals?

Calling out the fulanis is exactly what every other group should do and for the Yoruba acknowledging that the igbos were right does not have to and will not take a hair bit from them.Most of the south south have made that same realization and acknowledgement and you did not see the igbos jumping to the moon saying i told you so.
Ok i wont kid myself to think in the case of the Yoruba it would not happen but the igbos will tire of gloating and then work out an arrangement with every other group to see this clear and present danger deservedly dealt with.

The post below is particularly applicable in this matter.
EdCure:

Passivism and neutrality is not a war strategy when your interest is clearly defined as it is in this case. The victor will always come after you...& because you have no allies, he wil annihilate you.
Read up Nicolo Machiaveli's "The Prince".

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 2:16am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Descartes, stop quoting me with your madness. You are only here to troll and rejoice, enough of your foolishness.
You're a fraud!!

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

The Yeebhoes dont care. You can see them on this thread trolling and rejoicing, they prefer to open threads about the bad roads in SW than talk about the rot in there own region. Smh.

I am not even interested in what Igbo do or not. I am just interested in proper diagnosis of the problem; that what's essentially a national problem should not be reduced to a regional thing. From the look of things, there should be a response from the federal government on this issue. Otherwise, people would resort to self help and a bloodbath would follow.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by naijaking1: 2:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

It's a shame really.

Yorubas won't call out these demons because they don't want to admit the truth.

I'm Yoruba and I'm calling out these mess because it's getting ridiculous and horrific.

And fulanis are getting brazen because of the division between these two major nations. How can they be attacking two major tribes so easily? And majority of them aren't even from Nigeria.

It's a shame on both Yorubas and Igbos. You guys continue fighting, but don't ignore this issue. Imagine how easy it would be for boko Harams to infiltrate the south by pretending to be herdsmen.

While Yorubas and Igbos waste time over irrelevant issues, the Hausa has long assimilated Fulanis over the past 200 years. Like Sarduana of Sokoto stated 9 days after our independence from Britain, " we must use and discard northern minority christian populations, use them to do our bidding, we must not only rule over the south, but find a way to make it impossible for them to determine their own future"

This loathsome quotation from the grand son of othman dan Fodio is being carried out every waking day by Fulani herdsmen, politicians, and even civil servants, and here were are fighting amongst ourselves?

7 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by kettykin: 2:19am On Oct 04, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin cheesy

do you think its only South West problem?
why are you living in self denial?
you mean your own region is safe right?
I am not living in self denial, fulani problem in the east was made manageable and unnoticeable because easterners don't really farm like middle belters and yorubas.
The cow likes fodder and not palm trees or cassava crops.
The only state that farm much in the east is ebonyi and northern Enugu where they are always at each other's throat.

And fulani has no thick forests they can hide in the east for too long.

All north Central states farm while all south west farm except Lagos state.

What is driving fulani south wards is desertification and lack of grazing land up north

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 2:19am On Oct 04, 2015
bayooooooo:

I am not even interested in what Igbo do or not. I am just interested in proper diagnosis of the problem; that what's essentially a national problem should not be reduced to a regional thing. From the look of things, there should be a response from the federal government on this issue. Otherwise, people would resort to self help and a bloodbath would follow.

The truth is we cant wait for any FG to help, we will have to resort to self help and kill those b.astard as well. They are violent criminals and will never stop until you tackle them violence for violence. The OPC should collaborate with the local farmers in those areas, killing those b.astard is the best solution bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 2:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Decibel:
You're a fraud!!

Your senile father is a fraud. Old troll

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 2:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Decibel:
The poor boy SUBWAY101 operates with over 20 monikers here and so he is a FRAUD!!

Accursed fool, you think everyone is like you. Why not log on with your descartes moniker. Shameless old dirty thing.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by kettykin: 2:22am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

The truth is we cant wait for any FG to help, we will have to resort to self help and kill those b.astard as well. They are violent criminals and will never stop until you tackle them violence for violence. The OPC should collaborate with the local farmers in those areas, killing those b.astard is the best solution bro.

This is the part I am really afraid of. Because killing fulani is what has turned jos into a killing field and made Benue a refugee camp.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 2:23am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Accursed fool, you think everyone is like you. Why not log on with your descartes moniker. Shameless old dirty thing.
You're a FRAUD grin

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 2:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Decibel:
You're a FRAUD grin

Your senile father is a fraud. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by naijaking1: 2:24am On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:

I am not living in self denial, fulani problem in the east was made manageable and unnoticeable because easterners don't really farm like middle belters and yorubas.
The cow likes fodder and not palm trees or cassava crops.
The only state that farm much in the east is ebonyi and northern Enugu where they are always at each other's throat.

And fulani has no thick forests they can hide in the east for too long.

All north Central states farm while all south west farm except Lagos state.

What is driving fulani south wards is desertification and lack of grazing land up north

Over grazing is the number one cause of desertification.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 2:26am On Oct 04, 2015
kettykin:

This is the part I am really afraid of. Because killing fulani is what has turned jos into a killing field and made Benue a refugee camp

Why are you crying more than the bereaved. They kill you guys and you ignore them to continue, why not leave us alone to retaliate and face it. Whats your problem with the Yorubas retaliating and killing those b.astards. Whats really your problem?

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by kettykin: 2:31am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved. They kill you guys and you ignore them to continue, why not leave us alone to retaliate and face it. Whats your problem with the Yorubas retaliating and killing those b.astards. Whats really your problem?
Yoruba alone can not fight fulanis. This has to be a national coalition other wise that would be the end of peace in yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 2:32am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

You are a fraudster. Imagine an individual operating with over 20 monikers on Nairaland. You are not different from these marauders called fulani herdsmen. What other way that best describes your various nefarious activities here if not FRAUD grin

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:

You may be right. Time will tell.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 2:35am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
Decibel:
You are a fraudster. Imagine an individual operating with over 20 monikers on Nairaland. You are not different from these marauders called fulani herdsmen. What other way that best describes your various nefarious activities here if not FRAUD grin
[/s]

Old wretched troll, your senile father is a fraud. Log on with your descartes moniker and stop making noise everywhere like a cursed b.iatch. You have no shame, joblessness and frustration is killing you slowly.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Ilekeh(f): 2:36am On Oct 04, 2015
naijaking1:

While Yorubas and Igbos waste time over irrelevant issues, the Hausa has long assimilated Fulanis over the past 200 years. Like Sarduana of Sokoto stated 9 days after our independence from Britain, " we must use and discard northern minority christian populations, use them to do our bidding, we must not only rule over the south, but find a way to make it impossible for them to determine their own future"
This loathsome quotation from the grand son of othman dan Fodio is being carried out every waking day by Fulani herdsmen, politicians, and even civil servants, and here were are fighting amongst ourselves?

Similar to the systematic racism in America; separating the blacks and the poor whites.

My greatest fear is that Fulani herdsmanship is the best disguise for distributing boko Harams to any location in the south.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by EMANY01(m): 2:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

The idiocy of those individuals and many like them, they have never understood the term clear and present danger.We each [igbo and the yoruba] may have roughly equal populations with the fulani & hausa in Nigeria but because we have chosen not to act when the hause-fulani misbehave(which really is all the time in our nations history) we have allowed the hausa-fulani to build a momentum that even now seems unstoppable and why because acting will require us mutually working with each other and setting aside (even if its for a miserable moment) the grudge between us that NO ONE between the two have killed each other for.
When has ethnic violence or the sort broken out between the two in all the history of Nigeria?
I do not mind if they trash talk each other to death (or try to anyway ) but for the love of GOD, get over yourselves for just one miserable moment and do what needs doing.
Personally i hold Azilkiwe for the misfortune of the igbos today but i blame the igbo's and yoruba's for the decrepit state of Nigeria.
The two groups have the combined education and capacity enough to have taken a stand and drag Nigeria to a level where we might despise each other but we all follow the set rules WE ALL (every ethnic group in Nigeria) agreed to.
The scotts and the english probably hate each other more than we do but they have co-operated for almost two centuries because the worked their terms of agreement out.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 2:37am On Oct 04, 2015
[s][s]
kettykin:

Yoruba alone can not fight fulanis. This has to be a national coalition other wise that would be the end of peace in yoruba land.
[/s][/s]

Osu man, Can you please mind your business and allow us solve our own problem, you are only here to troll as usual.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Ilekeh(f): 2:39am On Oct 04, 2015
EMANY01:

The idiocy of those individuals and many like them t, they have never understood the term clear and present danger.We each [igbo and the yoruba] may have roughly equal populations with the fulani & hausa in Nigeria but because we have chosen not to act when the hause-fulani misbehave(which really is all the time in out nations history) we have allowed the hausa-fulani to build a momentum that even now seems unstoppable and why because acting will require us mutually working with each other and setting aside (even if its for a miserable moment) the grudge between us that NO ONE between the two have killed each other for.
When has ethnic violence or the sort broken out between the two in all the history of Nigeria?
I do not mind if they trash talk each other to death (or try to anyway ) but for the love of GOD, get over yourselves for just one miserable moment and do what needs doing.
Personally i hold Aziliwe for the misfortune of the igbos today but i blame the igbo's and yoruba's for the decrepit state of Nigeria.
The two groups have combined education and capacity enough to have taken a stand and drag Nigeria to a level where we might despise each other but we all follow the set rules WE ALL (every ethnic group in Nigeria) agreed to.
The scotts and the english probably hate each other more than we do but they have co-operated for almost two centuries because the worked their terms of agreement out.

True. Let them abuse each other, but we must deal with this public menace together.

Blaming each other widens the gap between Yoruba and igbos. If the tribalist warlords, like myself, could tackle this each together, nothing is impossible.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by thomason: 2:40am On Oct 04, 2015
EdCure:
The war is inevitable. I wonder what is stopping the youths of all affected communities from arming themselves to contain these uncercumcised, barbaric subhumans before they gain more grounds and overwhelm us.

Every non-Hausa/Fulani (especially we Christians) must join forces to obliterate these islamic terrorists and their reprobate leaders back to the pit of hell where they belong.

You are absolutely right.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 2:41am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Old wretched troll, your senile father is a fraud. Log on with your descartes moniker and stop making noise everywhere like a cursed b.iatch. You have no shame, joblessness and frustration is killing you slowly.
You're are not a real yoruba man. You're an impostor cum FRAUD grin
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 2:43am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
Decibel:
You're are not a real yoruba man. You're an impostor cum FRAUD grin
[/s]

Osu yeebhoe, Your senile father is a fraud and certified animal.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 2:46am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Osu yeebhoe, Your senile father is a fraud and certified animal.
You have been unmasked. You are fraudster. Who knows how many unsuspected victims you've defrauded here. What a fraudulent entity!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by SUBWAY101(m): 2:47am On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
Decibel:
You have been unmasked. You are fraudster. Who know how many unsuspected victims you've defrauded here. What a fraudulent entity!! grin
[/s]

Descartes, Your senile father is a fraud and certified animal. May his soul rest in pieces.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 2:53am On Oct 04, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Descartes, Your senile father is a fraud and certified animal. May his soul rest in pieces.
SUBWAY101 your nefarious activities here are well-known to all and sundry, only the newbies are not aware that you are a yoruba impostor, and fraudster hiding under yoruba to carry out your fraudulent activities on this forum.How can a sane man operating over 20 monikers on nairaland? You are nothing but a FRAUD!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

BREAKING: National Assembly Calls Off Tuesday Reconvening / IGP Appoints 13 New Command Police Commissioners / Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.