Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 (13000 Views)

We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed / The Second Civil War Has Already Began On Social Media / Nigerian Civil War Began On This Day 49-years Ago(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
innervoice:

Answer my question.

How do you know that "China and Russia have agreed that it is best to destabilize Saudi Arabia as this is sure to destroy American hegemony of the global economy"?

How I come about my hypothesis is none of your business.

What should interest you is that Russia and China can easily destroy the US by instigating war in Saudi Arabia and the current unpopular monarchy in Saudi Arabia with Russian troops close by is one in a billion opportunity to for once destroy America.
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
^^By now, the US are China's most important trade partner. The US was China's top import partner in 2014 and at the same time China is the third largest export market for US goods. It is gullible to think that the US and China will fight each other while being economically interdependent to such extent. It is ridiculous to think that China will support Russia in a way that endangers their relations with the USA when China's exports to Russia make less than 3% whereas China's exports to the US make 17%.

China has no interest in destroying the USA.

LeOstrich, free education for you. You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

China does not fark around when it comes to taking out the kebaab.

You may not be aware but China is facing its own home grown islamic terrorism at home.

China just like Russia is not in anyway interested in whatever sectarian beef that is brewing in the muddled east but rather is using the chaos in syria to flex it's authority and carve out a huge big slice of influences and interests.

It is also no secret that China and Russia have since dumped trading with each other in dollars and that both these countries are pushing to issue an alternate global currency to replace the dollar.

By simply disrupting oil flows from Saudi Arabia, the petrodollar global economy will fall flat dead on it's head and with it America.

Besides, personally I believe Saudi Arabia deserves to have a war as they are part of the problem in the region with this sunni crap.

You are aware of the fact that a war means harm and destruction and hits the weakest the most, aren't you? You are aware that Saudi Arabia consist of innocent people who never had a say in world affairs, aren't you? You are aware that China strongly opposes any war without UN resolution?

If you derive some sick pleasure from wars like some other people on this and similar threads, go and fight BH.
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Appleyard(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Last I checked the Israeli upgrade their jets every year to new defense system and incorporate advanced softwares in them.

They may not produce new jets but they have one of the most effective Airforce in the world,aside the fact that their Airforce is the most active in the world.

Like I said earlier,jets don't win the war the effective of how they are utilized in the air does.

Oh please,y'all should quit the biblical references.Israel has gotten to where it is based on what it has made out of itself.

While I'm not saying Russia can't take out Israel,what I'm sure of is,it's not gonna be as simple as ABC.Israel is a power in its own might and has the same capacity to fight any country that dares it.But of course Russia is more powerful,it can also be taken down.
Alright
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Appleyard(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

You know that just last week the US had began their anti Russian propaganda campaign by using a fake pic to depict sufferings of civilians as a result of Russian air bombardment only for the same US to blow up a hospital in Afghanistan grin

I was conversing with an obvious CIA shill in a foriegn forum who wanted me to believe that Russian gains so far in Syria was because they (Russians) don't give a Fark about collateral damage and that US air strikes in Syria for over 6mths was hampered because they needed accurate intel of their target and if any collateral damage was within the vicinity of the strike target. I then asked the shill if this same protocol was observed in Afghanistan before they blew up a hospital filled with civilians.

The Ediot logged out grin
Hahahahahagringrin Why log out, he should have stayed to answer the questiongrin The problem is that alot of folks have over time been hypnotized by the CIA controlled MSM. Many are so neck deep and wallowing in the waters of western deception, in so much that they can hardly sieve facts from fiction. Just see how the Saudis airforce in Yemen been instructed by their American instructors bombed a wedding party that killed over 103 people. Imagine that, yet the Yankees will point fingers against others for the same crimes they are notorious for.

Hypocrisy at its peak.

Shameless he-goats murderes!

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by Appleyard(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
innervoice:

Do you people pull all these stories from your ass?
No. We pulled them from the artic oceangrin Are you surprised?grin pls, dont be, cos you will never find such in the CIA controlled Main Stream Media.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Appleyard:
No. We pulled them from the artic oceangrin Are you surprised?grin pls, dont be, cos you will never find such in the CIA controlled Main Stream Media.

Not surprised at all, after all this is Nigeria and you the victims of its wonderful education system. grin

Today is teacher's day, go and shoot the people who messed with your education. grin
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
innervoice:

Not surprised at all, after all this is Nigeria and you the victims of its wonderful education system. grin

Today is teacher's day, go and shoot the people who messed with your education. grin

Yoou have not in any plausible way countered anything written here but just happen to present yourself as a die hard skeptic sympathetic to the US and Saudi Arabia plus their proxy jihad army in Syria.

Why not post why you feel, Russia's powerful coalition which includes China, North Korea (they have some boots in Syria fighting for Assad) and Iran is not a threat to US, Saudi Arabia and ISIS?

Or do you think Putin is in Syria to dik around ?

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Things are heating up!

ISIS and their co jihadists in Syria are begging for help from regional arab countries to come help them fight Russia

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/05/us-mideast-crisis-syria-rebels-idUSKCN0RZ18F20151005

Also, Saudi clerics have declared Russia's presence in Syria as a new crusade and has issued a new Jihad call to all Muslims to report in Syria.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/05/us-mideast-crisis-saudi-clerics-idUSKCN0RZ1IW20151005

Wahala dey ohhh!
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by alexis007(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

keep spewing trash

it suits your shilling personality

derailing fool

what your almighty amerifats could not achieve in one year, Russia is doing in hours

continue reading from here http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/609680/Islamic-State-ISIS-Russian-bombing-terror-Syria-Caliphate-defeat

le ediot
So what next? You expect me to come down to your level and bandy cheap words with you?....You dialed the wrong number, dude.

And by the way, what's 'Amerifat'?....How did you know that I'm an American citizen? Did You consult Ifa? Or did I in any way sound Americanophile? Oga, I am a Nigerian and Nigerian issues command my utmost interest. American/Russian interests are best handled by Americans/Russians.

Finally, I don't agree with your thread's title, and I don't think that makes me a derailer. Also, It doesn't look attractive that you can't deal with differing opinions. That is your problem tho'. A world war involves military combat between influential countries, as well as their allies. Right now, the only current event relating to the above is Russian warplanes bombing through ISIS-held territories. Any beef between the US and Russia is still in the Cold-war level.

So boy, Earth got no big problem. The only problem I see here is that you need more manners and less warmongering in your life.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
alexis007:
So what next? You expect me to come down to your level and bandy cheap words with you?....You dialed the wrong number, dude.

And by the way, what's 'Amerifat'?....How did you know that I'm an American citizen? Did You consult Ifa? Or did I in any way sound Americanophile? Oga, I am a Nigerian and Nigerian issues command my utmost interest. American/Russian interests are best handled by Americans/Russians.

Finally, I don't agree with your thread's title, and I don't think that makes me a derailer. Also, It doesn't look attractive that you can't deal with differing opinions. That is your problem tho'. A world war involves military combat between influential countries, as well as their allies. Right now, the only current event relating to the above is Russian warplanes bombing through ISIS-held territories. Any beef between the US and Russia is still in the Cold-war level.

So boy, Earth got no big problem. The only problem I see here is that you need more manners and less warmongering in your life.

A conflict involving Russia , China and Iran (the 2nd, 3rd and 5th powerful military nations respectively) on one side vs US, NATO, Arab gulf states and their proxy armies on the other and you call it insignificant?

In case you havent heard, your rebel fighters in Syria have called for assistance from their fellow arab nations to join in the fight and a bunch of Saudi clerics just yesterday issued a fatwa on Russia declaring their presence in syria as a crusade and have since made a call for jihad to all moslems to come fight the good fight.

for source on this see the post directly above yours.

My only question to you, is when are you going to join the jihad to save Saudi Arabia from Vladmir Putin?
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by alexis007(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

A conflict involving Russia , China and Iran (the 2nd, 3rd and 5th powerful military nations respectively) on one side vs US, NATO, Arab gulf states and their proxy armies on the other and you call it insignificant?

In case you havent heard, your rebel fighters in Syria have called for assistance from their fellow arab nations to join in the fight and a bunch of Saudi clerics just yesterday issued a fatwa on Russia declaring their presence in syria as a crusade and have since made a call for jihad to all moslems to come fight the good fight.

for source on this see the post directly above yours.

My only question to you, is when are you going to join the jihad to save Saudi Arabia from Vladmir Putin?

Dude, is your head hot or somethingDo I seem interested in your 'fantasy wars'?....Abeg put your head inside refrigerator and get back your cool.

.....Always asking peeps who differ from him in opinion on when they would join a Jihad in his dreams. Check it please. You are now sounding like a deranged conscriptor. Are you in any way related to one Nnamdi Kanu? undecided

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by innervoice(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

Yoou have not in any plausible way countered anything written here but just happen to present yourself as a die hard skeptic sympathetic to the US and Saudi Arabia plus their proxy jihad army in Syria.

I don't buy shitty conspiracy theories that lack any serious evidence but contradict simple logic.
China's exports to the US amount to $397,150,820,000 (17%) A YEAR and to Russia $53,685,970,000 (2,3%) and you still claim that China wants to destroy their top trading partner? grin Only in Nigeria.

Why not post why you feel, Russia's powerful coalition which includes China, North Korea (they have some boots in Syria fighting for Assad) and Iran is not a threat to US, Saudi Arabia and ISIS?

Does this sentence even make any sense to you?

Or do you think Putin is in Syria to dik around ?

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
alexis007:
Dude, is your head hot or somethingDo I seem interested in your 'fantasy wars'?....Abeg put your head inside refrigerator and get back your cool.

.....Always asking peeps who differ from him in opinion on when they would join a Jihad in his dreams. Check it please. You are now sounding like a deranged conscriptor. Are you in any way related to one Nnamdi Kanu? undecided

Your Saudi clerics are already shitting in their pants and are calling for Jihad volunteers and you are here downgrading the ongoing events.

Obama is obviously incapable of selling the idea to the US populace why he needs to send troops to defend ISIS and Saudi Arabia.

Dey there dey play the ostrich!

If you feel this thread is mere rantings from a mad man then why do you not simply unfollow?

It is that easy.

You can watch the great war unfold on CNN.

AS FOR ME, I AM JUST GLAD TO BE LIVING IN THESE TIMES OF WAR!
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by whitecloth: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
alexis007:

Whoever you are,
I like your gut.
You nailed some point here.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by whitecloth: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

This statement says a lot about you. Seriously speaking.
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
whitecloth:

This statement says a lot about you.
Seriously speaking.

Wars like these come every 50yrs!

The people in the 20th century had 2 !

It's about time the purge began! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by alexis007(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

Your Saudi clerics are already shitting in their pants and are calling for Jihad volunteers and you are here downgrading the ongoing events.

Obama is obviously incapable of selling the idea to the US populace why he needs to send troops to defend ISIS and Saudi Arabia.

Dey there dey play the ostrich!

If you feel this thread is mere rantings from a mad man then why do you not simply unfollow?

It is that easy.

You can watch the great war unfold on CNN.

You won't just live it. You would soon be a part of it- Judging by your zeal a suicide-bomber role fits you best. Talk is cheap joor.

I hereby unfollow your pathetic, warmongering and fact-free thread. You can now rest in peace. cool

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by alexis007(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
whitecloth:

This statement says a lot about you.
Seriously speaking.
Dude think he's playing 'Call of duty' on his PlayStation.

Dem analysts thought op was psychologically healthy, hence the bickering. I knew all the time that he was out of touch with reality
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2015
alexis007:
Dude think he's playing 'Call of duty' on his PlayStation.
Dem analysts thought op was psychologically healthy, hence the bickering. I knew all the time that he was out of touch with reality

The only reason you sound so butthurt here is because Russia is ramming it hard and dry up your fellow muslim filth

Here is an online near real time map of Russia's kebabb removal operation

http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/fr/map/desyracuse-syria-civil-war-30-september-2015_54609#8/35.713/37.073
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Obama gets screwed harder! Israel officially joins Russian coalition.

Now it's only Obama, Saudi Arabia and goat farkers backing ISIS.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by bonechamberlain(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2015
LeOstrich:

Read up on ''The Rise and Fall of Empires''. Empires have a regular life cycle and they fizzle out by their own implosion.

America is well overdue and is showing serious signs of decline.

Japan is no where militarily and financially able to stand China in the 21st century. China was backward rural nation in the 1930's and this was why Japan was able to overrun them.
With nearly 6 decades of zero military build up, Japan cannot over night take on China.

As for North and South Korea, Seoul and the US has no solution to the spartan militant neighbor to the north. The Korean war is the longest running war in history. It is still technically ongoing with a weak truce and the most militarized border known as parallel 68!

In the mid 80's during the time of Margret Thatcher and Reagan it was widely believed that Soviet forces will overrun western Europe in a matter of 48hrs and the only deterrent to this was the M.A.D. doctrine of Mutual Assured Destruction which NATO had as the only solution to the invading Red Army. The MAD doctrine specifically called for a pre-preemptive nuclear strike on eastern Europe and the Soviet Union.

The US and NATO is no match to Russia-China Military build up.

Cuba remains insignificant both militarily and diplomatically. Cuba only had the defiance image.

Fidel is looking at opening trade and exploring the same model the Chinese communist govt used in building up their industrial base and economy.

is it parallel 68? I think it's 38 parallel.
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2015
bonechamberlain:
is it parallel 68? I think it's 38 parallel.

Thnx. It the the 38th Parallel
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by bonechamberlain(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2015
LeOstrich:

Thnx. It the the 38th Parallel

welcome, wonderful contributions, but I think s/korea, would not want to involve itself in any world war, even the u.s might support them to be neutral. because if they get involved, they invite the north, i f they invite the north, hmm be sure that nuclear weapons would be involved cause the north Koreans know nothing about restraint when they come out, they do it all they have. if that happens it would become a nuclear war, which is what the u.s and other rational thinking countries are trying to avoid.
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2015
bonechamberlain:

welcome, wonderful contributions, but I think s/korea, would not want to involve itself in any world war, even the u.s might support them to be neutral. because if they get involved, they invite the north, i f they invite the north, hmm be sure that nuclear weapons would be involved cause the north Koreans know nothing about restraint when they come out, they do it all they have. if that happens it would become a nuclear war, which is what the u.s and other rational thinking countries are trying to avoid.

I was reacting to another poster who claimed south Korea as a force to reckon!

If full world war begins, North Korea will not hessitate to overrun Seoul with little or no ressistance
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by bonechamberlain(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2015
LeOstrich:

I was reacting to another poster who claimed south Korea as a force to reckon!

If full world war begins, North Korea will not hessitate to overrun Seoul with little or no ressistance

you are right, considering the fact that the south are still not in full control of their military. but expect massive resistance from the south, the war between the two would be tough, at the end the north might be victorious.
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by orunto27: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thank Fate our Pmb is a Retired Military. We should take all precautions to prevent ISIS degenerating into bokoharam insurgency refugees in Nigeria and West Africa. Nigeria beware.
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
orunto27:
Thank Fate our Pmb is a Retired Military. We should take all precautions to prevent ISIS degenerating into bokoharam insurgency refugees in Nigeria and West Africa. Nigeria beware.

fool, your buhari is the commander of the west african branch of ISIS aka ISWAP aka Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by neocortex: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
What a dumb analysis from the author.
Neither putin nor America is ready for a
direct war.
If you are conversant with history, you
would have known that indirect warfare(cold war)
can run for years without the major actors ever confronting themselve.
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by LeOstrich: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
neocortex:
What a dumb analysis from the author.
Neither putin nor America is ready for a
direct war.
If you are conversant with history, you
would have known that indirect warfare(cold war)
can run for years without the major actors ever confronting themselve.

>New attack on Ghab Plain by Syrian troops, Russian jets
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/08/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN0S20J920151008

>NATO ready to send troops to defen Turkey
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/08/us-mideast-crisis-syria-nato-idUSKCN0S20HJ20151008

>I[b]raq on side of Russia[/b]
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-russia-idUSKCN0S112120151007

>US ambassador to NATO says russia has a battalion of troops, tanks in Syria
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-syria-nato-idUSKCN0S11UP20151007

>Ukraine official: Help ISIS in order to take revenge on russia
https://www.rt.com/news/317849-ukrainian-russia-isis-revenge/

>Russian Fighter Jets Intercept U.S. Predator Drones Over Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z08pCW7iPdQ

>US won't cooperate military with Russia
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-usa-cooperation-idUSKCN0S11EH20151007

>Weapon depot of US-trained rebels destroyed
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-syria-rebels-idUSKCN0S111020151007

>Russia now using naval bombardment
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-putin-idUSKCN0S117X20151007

>Coordinated attack by Russia and Syria against Rebels in western Syria
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-syria-strikes-idUSKCN0S10BI20151007

>Quite informative and balanced articles to various zones of war
http://www.understandingwar.org/

>Map of Airstrikes
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z4PF1SFiMPjQ.kFa_qMMdFl48

>Interactive map of the current state of Syria
http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/fr/map/desyracuse-syria-civil-war-30-september-2015_54609#7/34.439/40.551

>Live map, with ticker on the right side
http://syria.liveuamap.com/

>DC and local Syrian time
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/washington-dc
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/syria/damascus

>The Syrian General Archive
http://pastebin.com/a9pFAX7M

1 Like

Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by neocortex: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
LeOstrich:

>New attack on Ghab Plain by Syrian troops, Russian jets
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/08/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN0S20J920151008

>NATO ready to send troops to defen Turkey
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/08/us-mideast-crisis-syria-nato-idUSKCN0S20HJ20151008

>I[b]raq on side of Russia[/b]
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-russia-idUSKCN0S112120151007

>US ambassador to NATO says russia has a battalion of troops, tanks in Syria
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-syria-nato-idUSKCN0S11UP20151007

>Ukraine official: Help ISIS in order to take revenge on russia
https://www.rt.com/news/317849-ukrainian-russia-isis-revenge/

>Russian Fighter Jets Intercept U.S. Predator Drones Over Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z08pCW7iPdQ

>US won't cooperate military with Russia
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-usa-cooperation-idUSKCN0S11EH20151007

>Weapon depot of US-trained rebels destroyed
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-syria-rebels-idUSKCN0S111020151007

>Russia now using naval bombardment
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-putin-idUSKCN0S117X20151007

>Coordinated attack by Russia and Syria against Rebels in western Syria
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/07/us-mideast-crisis-syria-strikes-idUSKCN0S10BI20151007

>Quite informative and balanced articles to various zones of war
http://www.understandingwar.org/

>Map of Airstrikes
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z4PF1SFiMPjQ.kFa_qMMdFl48

>Interactive map of the current state of Syria
http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/fr/map/desyracuse-syria-civil-war-30-september-2015_54609#7/34.439/40.551

>Live map, with ticker on the right side
http://syria.liveuamap.com/

>DC and local Syrian time
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/washington-dc
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/syria/damascus

>The Syrian General Archive
http://pastebin.com/a9pFAX7M

Do you expect US to be praising Russia for its actions ?
Both US and Russia will continue to talk tough but are
unwilling to confront each other.
Call me when an American F16 start bombing Russia's
syria military base.
Re: WW3 Began On September 30th., 2015 by orunto27: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
My name is Wisdom not fool. And I know more than you on ISIS ,ISWA, bokoharam, Buhari and Obama. You are just a bloody civilian and a chicken politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The USS Nimitz-the Biggest And Most Sophisticated Aircraft Carrier In The World. / Shehu Sani, 14 APC Aspirants Reject Indirect Primaries In Kaduna / Malabu Oil Scam: UK Court Repatriates $73m To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.