Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. (3588 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 4:54am On Apr 21, 2009
Please people help me and don't criticise me. I just had a terrible and horrible misunderstanding with my love, the person I truly love because though he has failed me horribly, everything was good. We were meant to see each other, three times, he failed because he was so busy, and he didn't really apologise for that. 4th time, he set the day and time and still failed to show up so I was annoyed.

I went up to his place, unfortunately he wasn't home and that was what got me mad. I started texting him all sorts of curses. There's nothing I didn't say to him. Over 100, even telling him how he would be impotent, die and so many horrible words. When I say horrible, i mean horrible. I even threw it to his face about the fraud his friends were telling me about  him, telling I'll call the cops and he'll rot in jail and so many harsh words, which is unlike me. I'm even ashamed to write all of them. I even brought up the past where he hurt me. I called him cheap, just because he wasn't around?? This is actually the first time, such is happening.

Please people what do I do or where do I go from here now? I know I should apologise but how?? I cannot even text I'm sorry because I went too far. What options can I try or did he really deserve it?

Do you all think that I could go to his place tomorrow to apologise or wait weeks, days to apologise to him?? God forgive me for my words.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by dean2725: 4:57am On Apr 21, 2009
umhh!!!
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 4:59am On Apr 21, 2009
Please for real, you all should help and talk to me. What do I do? I cannot even pray about my situation because no matter how much he hurt me, I cannot hold my head high, that i cursed out and said such horrible words though I was very angry at that point.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 5:00am On Apr 21, 2009
dean2725:

umhh!!!

Please what does this mean. I am feeling very down at this moment.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by NegroNtns(m): 5:05am On Apr 21, 2009
Men do not understand love.  We understand and respond to show of respect.  When you respect a man he will respond to you with love and affection.  You have acted impulsively to disrespect your man.  You have hurt him tremendously and he will respond to you.  When he does, bite your tongue and suck it up.  If you need to take him back and keep him in your arms, then you must subdue your pride and allow him to vent and calm.  Don't talk to him about love, just keep emphasizing to him that you respect him.  He will open up again with love and embrace you.  wink
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by amebono13: 5:06am On Apr 21, 2009
how old are you poster?12?

when desperadoes like yu act stupid i really laff at your stupidity

The dude does not want you,go and leave the poor guy alone,haba
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 5:10am On Apr 21, 2009
Haba amebo no1.

Which one is desperado?? I'm so down right now, I can't even take this personal. U do not really understand the situation.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by platinumnk(f): 5:11am On Apr 21, 2009
mannn, man, man, , I had that happen to me before. there was this guy that i was going to date, but we were too busy for us to actually set a date; but  we kept in touch. We used to study together and one day he borrowed my notes, and he promised to give them back to me. Now my exam was the next morning and I kept textin him telling him I need my notes back, Finally I got sooo frustrated that I sent him a hellish text message and pushed getting my papers back out of my mind.

Ten mins later he called soooo mad, and he told me that he promised to give me my papers and he was going t do that, but he doesnt want us to be friends anymore , so I went to his house got my notes and that was the end. I told him I was sorry, and that I was anxious because I was taking the final tommorow, but he didnt want to hear it. So that was it. And im not gonna beg to be with some guy, hahahaaha

I'm kinda glad we didnt hook up,  I met my bf soon after smiley

But diva try apologizing to him,  thats all you can do at this point, did he say anything back?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 5:13am On Apr 21, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Men do not understand love.  We understand and respond to show of respect.  When you respect a man he will respond to you with love and affection.  You have acted impulsively to disrespect your man.  You have hurt him tremendously and he will respond to you.  When he does, bite your tongue and suck it up.  If you need to take him back and keep him in your arms, then you must subdue your pride and allow him to vent and calm.  Don't talk to him about love, just keep emphasizing to him that you respect him.  He will open up again with love and embrace you.  wink

Thanks a lot but right now, where do I go from here? I really don't like the words I used and said to him no matter what, do I just text him, an apology msg and forget or what? Even when I was texting him, he even called me to aoplogise and calm me down but hey i guess i was blinded with anger and finished him off with horrible words.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 5:16am On Apr 21, 2009
platinumnk:

mannn, man, man, , I had that happen to me before. there was this guy that i was going to date, but we were too busy for us to actually set a date; but we kept in touch. We used to study together and one day he borrowed my notes, and he promised to give them back to me. Now my exam was the next morning and I kept textin him telling him I need my notes back, Finally I got sooo frustrated that I sent him a hellish text message and pushed getting my papers back out of my mind.

Ten mins later he called soooo mad, and he told me that he promised to give me my papers and he was going t do that, but he doesnt want us to be friends anymore , so I went to his house got my notes and that was the end. I told him I was sorry, and that I was anxious because I was taking the final tommorow, but he didnt want to hear it. So that was it. And im not gonna beg to be with some guy, hahahaaha

I'm kinda glad we didnt hook up, I met my bf soon after smiley

But diva try apologizing to him, thats all you can do at this point, did he say anything back?

Well yours is much different cos this was my man, my bf,

Yes he was like shocked, saying thank you and also asking me wha he has done to me for all this. That God bless me n all. And hat he can;t believe this is coming from me. That was all. He actually tried calming me down at the beginning and apologised but i didn't want to listen and before i knew it, I exploded with such words.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by OgidiBoy(m): 5:18am On Apr 21, 2009
@ poster,

You freaking out because your man didn't show up shocked I wonder what you'll do if you find out his cheating on you with your best friend lipsrsealed
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by amebono13: 5:19am On Apr 21, 2009
isnt this d same guy u opened up some thread in the past "where did i go wrong. . . . . . . ."

when i called you a desperado i know very much wat i am saying, a man that  gives you no respect does not want you

seriously i wonder why some of you girls are just too blind to see wats written on the wall
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 5:21am On Apr 21, 2009
OgidiBoy:

@ poster,

You freaking out because your man didn't show up shocked I wonder what you'll do if you find out his cheating on you with your best friend lipsrsealed

Firstly he has cheated on me before and it was handled much more better than this and secondly not because he didn't show up. He set times and date and never showed up. I didn't freak out, I just was tired of being calm about it and let my anger get the worst out of me plus I was feeling frustrated with other stuffs.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by NegroNtns(m): 5:23am On Apr 21, 2009
Thanks a lot but right now, where do I go from here? I really don't like the words I used and said to him no matter what, do I just text him, an apology msg and forget or what?
Even when I was texting him, he even called me to aoplogise and calm me down but hey i guess i was blinded with anger and finished him off with horrible words.[/
quote]

So far you have the right atittude - you admit wrongdoing and you want closure on the bitter episode.  Look at that keyword in the highlight.  That's your clue.  He is conciliatory.  Do not be timid, there could very well be legitimate reason to get irate but manage your grievance in perspective of your needs and interest for the relationship to survive.  This is not about rights, this is about interests, so you need to negotiate, not demand!  

Calm down, remember, R-E-S-P-E-C-T, lmao!  After he is calmed and vented, then you can talk love and give him some to pacify him.  Okay?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 5:23am On Apr 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

isnt this d same guy u opened up some thread in the past "where did i go wrong. . . . . . . ."

when i called you a desperado i know very much wat i am saying, a man that  gives you no respect does not want you

seriously i wonder why some of you girls are just too blind to see wats written on the wall

Yes it is, I know it was easy to say at that point but we have been through a lot for 3yrs and yes he did apologise and changed, even today when I reacted this way, he didn't even say anything to hurt me, he was trying to calm me down, but i took none of tha and blasted him, even God wouldn't be happy I did a good job. The words were said in anger but way too far.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by NegroNtns(m): 5:25am On Apr 21, 2009
Yeah, its bed time, here it is for better clarity,

Thanks a lot but right now, where do I go from here? I really don't like the words I used and said to him no matter what, do I just text him, an apology msg and forget or what? Even when I was texting him, he even called me to aoplogise and calm me down but hey i guess i was blinded with anger and finished him off with horrible words.

So far you have the right atittude - you admit wrongdoing and you want closure on the bitter episode. Look at that keyword in the highlight. That's your clue. He is conciliatory. Do not be timid, there could very well be legitimate reason to get irate but manage your grievance in perspective of your needs and interest for the relationship to survive. This is not about rights, this is about interests, so you need to negotiate, not demand!

Calm down, remember, R-E-S-P-E-C-T, lmao! After he is calmed and vented, then you can talk love and give him some to pacify him. Okay?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by amebono13: 5:26am On Apr 21, 2009
Diva1:

Yes it is, I know it was easy to say at that point but we have been through a lot for 3yrs and yes he did apologise and changed, even today when I reacted this way, he didn't even say anything to hurt me, he was trying to calm me down.

yes im sure he will keep apologising as long as the sex continues atleast until a better subsitute shows up

which man that respects or loves his girl will keep standing her up almost all the time

love ko,love ni

you better go for a test cos the guy must have contacted HIV,SINCE HES KNOWN FOR SLEEPING AROUND
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 5:29am On Apr 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

yes im sure he will keep apologising as long as the sex continues atleast until a better subsitute shows up

which man that respects or loves his girl will keep standing her up almost all the time

love ko,love ni

you better go for a test cos the guy must have contacted HIV,SINCE HES KNOWN FOR SLEEPING AROUND

Haba, take it easy with your words. I'm the one in the situation and I'm down not because of any other thing but my words. They were harsh and horrible.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by amebono13: 5:32am On Apr 21, 2009
ARE my words harsh? oh really

well sorry i have no advice for some dude who im so sure might be having sex with one of his numerous lovers right now or for you,whos forcing urself to stay with a man that does not want you

i wish you all the best
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by OgidiBoy(m): 5:32am On Apr 21, 2009
@ poster,

Do you have any chocolate ice-cream in your refrigerator ? if not run down to the corner store and get you some I'm pretty sure you'd feel a little better after you have some ice-cream
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 5:38am On Apr 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

ARE my words harsh? oh really

well sorry i have no advice for some dude who im so sure might be having sex with one of his numerous lovers right now or for you,whos forcing urself to stay with a man that does not want you

i wish you all the best

I came on here to talk about my words not about wanting him or not now, and of cause i can't stay with a man that doesn't want me. I know u r saying the real truth, cos even when he came to apologise to me even with sista woman's advice and all, i thought about it and at the end after a long period, i decided and he has been the one really humbled to me bu that's not the case here. My words were too bad, even God wouldn't be clapping for me.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by biina: 5:55am On Apr 21, 2009
@poster
You 've laid your bed, hence there is no more to say than 'Good Night!'
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by dean2725: 5:59am On Apr 21, 2009
i am sorry but that was a bad thing to do especially whan you also confirmed his busy schedule made him failed in those the dates.

well there is no need telling you what should have been done, the damage is done already so i will advise you first try and seek his attention because i sure he will be really mad at you right now.

go to his place, explain why you did all those things even though it was not worth it. let him know how ashamed and sad  you were afterward. not only you will tell him how you felt, he needs to feel and see it in you that you feel bad about it and that it was out of aggression. it is important not to put emphasis on what he did wrong, talk about your own wrong doings and not his, atleast for now.

if truly you want him and really love him, be prepare to do anything he will never imagine/xpect you doing to apologise to him. not all this present or gift or sort of. i mean be real, be persistent, submissive and anything he would never expect you to do.

also you need to be prepared as i dont see him giving you any serious attention in sometimes. prepare to be embarassed, insulted it is normal considering the  magnitude of your outburst (wishing him and threating him with jail; you do that to your enemy not those you love).

remember he has a scores to settle with his friend  for telling you the stuffs about him and likewise you have scores too with his friends for making then look like bad friend or something.

and the essential thing is to be prayerful because even though you aided the devil in achieving his aim, it is  still the devil on duty.

i hope this is useful and helpful.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by vyruscool(m): 6:04am On Apr 21, 2009
What would be your first target as the President?

Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 6:09am On Apr 21, 2009
dean2725:

i am sorry but that was a bad thing to do especially whan you also confirmed his busy schedule made him failed in those the dates.

well there is no need telling you what should have been done, the damage is done already so i will advise you first try and seek his attention because i sure he will be really mad at you right now.

go to his place, explain why you did all those things even though it was not worth it. let him know how ashamed and sad  you were afterward. not only you will tell him how you felt, he needs to feel and see it in you that you feel bad about it and that it was out of aggression. it is important not to put emphasis on what he did wrong, talk about your own wrong doings and not his, atleast for now.

if truly you want him and really love him, be prepare to do anything he will never imagine/xpect you doing to apologise to him. not all this present or gift or sort of. i mean be real, be persistent, submissive and anything he would never expect you to do.

also you need to be prepared as i dont see him giving you any serious attention in sometimes. prepare to be embarassed, insulted it is normal considering the  magnitude of your outburst (wishing him and threating him with jail; you do that to your enemy not those you love).

remember he has a scores to settle with his friend  for telling you the stuffs about him and likewise you have scores too with his friends for making then look like bad friend or something.

and the essential thing is to be prayerful because even though you aided the devil in achieving his aim, it is  still the devil on duty.

i hope this is useful and helpful.

Thank you so much for this though I'm not justifying my action but he pushed me to this, plus the bad memories I remembered. He is busy like he said, I did not see him but he should not have promised a day and time and still fail, not once but 3ce  but I know I went far with my words. I think I would not text him any apology or such till i see him in person.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by ugo2u(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2009
@Diva

Since he didn't lash back at you then he will be more than willing to forgive you. First of all call him and apologize, he may not respond but that's ok.second send him a text also apologizing four hours after the call. Then call him six hours later and apologize again. He should forgive you. Take care ok.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by izeek(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2009
this is so new to me,
making appointments and not meeting up with them has suddenly become some taboo?

what i need to know is, how long have you been dating this guy?
if you just met, i dont think he will stand you up like that 4 times,
but if its been for a while, then hey maybe something was wrong somewhere.

either ways dear, you had no right, absolutely no right to go off like that.
call him and say you are sorry, and just try to take whatever he does for now.
somehow i know things will defiantely work out.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by pinkylady1(f): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2009
a relationship of three years and you could still reign insult on him like this.
i still find it hard to believe that you love this guy and yet u could still insult him like this

people with their different definition of love. na wahh ohh
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2009
pinky lady:

a relationship of three years and you could still reign insult on him like this.
i still find it hard to believe that you love this guy and yet u could still insult him like this

people with their different definition of love. na wahh ohh

I know I didn't have to insult him, this way, but it wasn't something that just came up, i have been talking to him, about somehings but he did not really pay attention and I guess because of history, bad memories that also came up from him being this way, that's why i just overreacted one day and poured out a lot of things.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2009
izeek:

this is so new to me,
making appointments and not meeting up with them has suddenly become some taboo?

what i need to know is, how long have you been dating this guy?
if you just met, i dont think he will stand you up like that 4 times,
but if its been for a while, then hey maybe something was wrong somewhere.

either ways dear, you had no right, absolutely no right to go off like that.
call him and say you are sorry, and just try to take whatever he does for now.
somehow i know things will defiantely work out.

I absolutely agree i had no right, i guess there was nothing so wrong for me to react this way. I did call though the same yesterday but of cause which normal human being would pick up after such rampage of words? I dont how successful my calling him would be now. I have been dating him for 3years.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2009
ugo_2u:

@Diva

Since he didn't lash back at you then he will be more than willing to forgive you. First of all call him and apologize, he may not respond but that's ok.second send him a text also apologizing four hours after the call. Then call him six hours later and apologize again. He should forgive you. Take care ok.

well i guess he was oo shocked or something to lash back. I did call him after hours of the rampage bu I wasn't expecting him to pick up, even the text message, I don't even know how to write or what that would really show my shame and how much I feel for such words, I wish I could just see him in person,
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by posakosa(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2009
amebo no1. sounds like a playa,  his words maybe harsh but he's telling the truth.

I say you Cut the lad off!  tongue

btw, is ur bf's last name Bassey, sounds just like the way my ex treated  mee and  I said those exact words,  what a loser!

though u suggest that he rots in jail, I hope my ex dies a bastardly death!  buahahaha!  lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni / 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce / Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.