Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,756 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. (3592 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2009
ugo_2u:

Diva, You need to forgive yourself first. You can't keep on hurting yourself saying you did wrong all the time.yes you did wrong,that's water under the bridge,learn from it and move on.apologize like i told you to and worry no more about it. Did you get the comedies i asked you? Take care

Thanks a lot, I like the advices I've been getting from you. and I got your email too. God help me. I think I'll give him the whole of today, then text him before I plan on seeing him or involving another person to intercede for me.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Good luck and keep us updated on the outcome. cool

Thanks, I would on the outcome, for now, nothing has been done.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2009
Feelitx:

Diva,

You just need to go the extra mile and show him something different.

Everything will be just fine.

Thanks, I hope and pray so. I wish going that extra mile was easy.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Tstark(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2009
This girl don come again with her fatal attraction. Na so so "should i beg him" "should i strip for"  him etc etc. Abeg na only you dey date for NL?? Carry your wahala go jo. No be you go stalk one girl for facebook b4?? You need to think b4 you act or bear the consequences.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2009
Tstark:

This girl don come again with her fatal attraction. Na so so "should i beg him" "should i strip for"  him etc etc. Abeg na only you dey date for NL?? Carry your wahala go jo. No be you go stalk one girl for facebook b4?? You need to think b4 you act or bear the consequences.

Like I said before, I'm so down to take any insult personal now. Just pray you don't experience such!
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by posakosa(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2009
Goodluck Diva wink
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by dean2725: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2009
i suggest you keep sending him text and calling too even though he wont pick up, just keep on doing that as that will soften his heart and not harden it. cos if you decides to see him in person before you apologise that can be misinterpreted to mean many things like you dont even care and feel sorry of what you ve done since he won't know how bad and guilty you feel for your ill-utterances.
       although seeing your messages, missed call/voicemail will make him feel important and he will definitely enjoy ignoring your calls and all that. it's all good every men will do the same. we men enjoy those things especially in a situation like this where lady is the culprit (yes he might be wrong in the first place but you blew it all) but believe me it will greatly help even when you ve reconciled. waiting for when you see him and not sending any msg will not help the matter. just keep the messages/missed calls flowing.
       the fact that he called you after sending him those abuses that what has he done to deserve this coupled with the fact that he had also wronged you in the past, i am confident he will surely forgive you.

be strong and dont let that affect your studies. ok?

good luck.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by ugo2u(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2009
Please diva, stop crucifying yourself, stop being depressed. There is nothing this depression will give you other than ulcers. Watch comedies and clear your head so u can think straight. pls call me so i can talk u out of depression 07061138587.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Doyn1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2009
There is a road that seem right but the end leads to destruction!!! -  I hope this does not become the nadir of your existence and the beggining of your end.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 12:03am On Apr 22, 2009
Doyn1:

There is a road that seem right but the end leads to destruction!!! - I hope does not become nadir of your existence and the beggining of your end.

What do you mean?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by evergreen6: 12:06am On Apr 22, 2009
ugo_2u:

Please diva, stop crucifying yourself, stop being depressed. There is nothing this depression will give you other than ulcers. Watch comedies and clear your head so u can think straight. pls call me so i can talk u out of depression 07061138587.

Must u give your number to every girl that is feeling low?? undecided angry
U dey craze?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 12:19am On Apr 22, 2009
Thank you so much @ dean2725, Ugo_2u, Posakosa and all of you.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Treetop20(m): 12:36am On Apr 22, 2009
women never cease to amaze me
so you mean after all the advice you got from every one of us
you still went back to your ex?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by tope2000(f): 12:38am On Apr 22, 2009
Treetop20:

women never cease to amaze me
so you mean after all the advice you got from every one of us
you still went back to your ex?

I swear . . . i guess love is blind grin
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Treetop20(m): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2009
no stupidity is blind
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by tope2000(f): 12:45am On Apr 22, 2009
Treetop20:

no stupidity is blind

Hahahahahaaha . . . . sometimes we do take shit from the pesin we love but when the person continuously making me feel like shit . . . then HIT THE ROAD JACK.

Guess she is soo attached to the dude

@poster
Why DID rain down so much curses all because he failed 4 appointments??
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 12:56am On Apr 22, 2009
tope2000:

Hahahahahaaha . . . . sometimes we do take shit from the pesin we love but when the person continuously making me feel like shit . . . then HIT THE ROAD JACK.

Guess she is soo attached to the dude

@poster
Why DID rain down so much curses all because he failed 4 appointments??

It is not about attachment or love. Yes I did take him back but it had nothing to do with this incident. I guess I let thepast and some things I was holding get the best of me.

@ Treetop
Please this is not stupidity. No body would really understand but the two people involved. I know he did me wrong but somehow, we worked things out and I have been happy until recent. I guess if he never did those things that happened in the past, maybe i would have tolerated a little easier.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Treetop20(m): 12:57am On Apr 22, 2009
Diva1:

It is not about attachment or love. Yes I did take him back but it had nothing to do with this incident. I guess I let thepast and some things I was holding get the best of me.

@ Treetop
Please this is not stupidity. No body would really understand but the two people involved. I know he did me wrong but somehow, we worked things out and I have been happy until recent.

carry on then lass
just let us know when it doesn't work out because it will not
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by tope2000(f): 12:58am On Apr 22, 2009
Diva1:

There is only little i can say . . .u have ur reasons for taking him back but have u apologised to him yet?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 1:03am On Apr 22, 2009
@Treetop
Pls don't wish me bad luck.

@Tope 2000
No I haven't after the horrible messages. I just stopped. I haven't said anything but plan to tonight. I guess. All I want is to apologise whether or not we are in love or together. I need to apologise for my words then the heavy burden of guilty feelings would subside.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by tope2000(f): 1:05am On Apr 22, 2009
Diva1:

@Tope 2000
No I haven't after the horrible messages. I just stopped. I haven't said anything but plan to tonight. I guess. All I want is to apologise whether or not we are in love or together. I need to apologise for my words then the heavy burden of guilty feelings would subside.

Well he has cheated on you b4 and u forgave him and took him back so i guess it his turn to forgive n forget too
Now u r even cheesy
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Sauron1: 1:08am On Apr 22, 2009
Diva1:

@Treetop

Stand by your man. Good men are hard to find these days.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Treetop20(m): 1:11am On Apr 22, 2009
Diva1:

@Treetop

@Tope 2000
ok
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 22, 2009
he failed because he was so busy, and he didn't really apologise for that. 4th time, he set the day and time and still failed to show up so I was annoyed.

Despite you taking it so far, I personally don't like un-kept promises. It's either he does what he says or keeps his bloody mouth shut! Both of you already have mishaps in your relationship. It's only natural to lose your cool. How many times do you want us to tell you this guy's not serious? If this is what a relationship is like with him, I cringe to think on how marriage would look like with him.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by tope2000(f): 1:16am On Apr 22, 2009
stillwater:

Despite you taking it so far, I personally don't like un-kept promises. It's either he does what he says or keeps his bloody mouth shut! Both of you already have mishaps in your relationship. It's only natural to lose your cool. How many times do you want us to tell you this guy's not serious? If this is what a relationship is like with him, I cringe to think on how marriage would look like with him.

I agree but the poster shudnt have cursed the dude that much. . . . . .i hate wen their are curses going back n forth in a relationship abeg. i wud have lost my cool too if something like that happened to me but i hope u die txt c'mon on undecided
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 22, 2009
tope2000:

I agree but the poster shudnt have cursed the dude that much. . . . . .i hate wen their are curses going back n forth in a relationship abeg. i wud have lost my cool too if something like that happened to me but i hope u die txt c'mon on undecided

Yeah my first phrase was she took it too far.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by pinkylady1(f): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2009
was just wondering if their relationship will lead to marriage

with all shit goin on.

good luck Diva wink
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by ZIONENIGMA: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2009
hmm thats quite a story any ways i have just one thing to say now that you have told the whole nairalanders have u gotten a good answer? shocked
well my dear why not tell GOD
1 he is ready to listen
2 he has your answers already
3 he is patiently waiting
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by tomaagy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hey Diva if u read my post well u'll see I neva blamed you! just told you my mind and how i would react being in the guys shoes honestly i've not gone thru all ur posts just read ur opening post but i still think u reacted too much! that was my point. I dont blame you!

I know some of us guys could be funny but one thing i know is we always have our reasons and a heart to heart talk could get it out!

If in his shoes I dont think u begging over an over would heal me! I would just need my space,
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by saintade01(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
WELL DIVA1 , AFTER HEARING SO MUCH FROM THE NAIRALAND COUSELLORS WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE OUTCOME HERE TOO AND SEE IF THEY ALL WORK OUT WELL. (so 'Esin eyin' can learn too)

ABI KI LE NI MO WI ? cool
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2009
tomaagy:

Hey Diva if u read my post well u'll see I neva blamed you! just told you my mind and how i would react being in the guys shoes honestly i've not gone thru all ur posts just read ur opening post but i still think u reacted too much! that was my point. I dont blame you!

I know some of us guys could be funny but one thing i know is we always have our reasons and a heart to heart talk could get it out!

If in his shoes I dont think u begging over an over would heal me! I would just need my space,

I admit i went too far but as for you needing your space, I meant if u read some other posts I had opened before not just this one, where he had cheated before and some other things he had done to me. I still forgave him. If you were him that did all these to your girl an she still took you back, what gravity of words wouldn't want to make you forgive too?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2009
saintade01:

WELL DIVA1 , AFTER HEARING SO MUCH FROM THE NAIRALAND COUSELLORS WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE OUTCOME HERE TOO AND SEE IF THEY ALL WORK OUT WELL. (so 'Esin eyin' can learn too)

ABI KI LE NI MO WI ? cool

I definitely would share the outcome when I get one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! / Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! / 4 Myths About Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.