Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. (3593 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2009
posakosa:

amebo no1. sounds like a playa, his words maybe harsh but he's telling the truth.

I say you Cut the lad off! tongue

btw, is ur bf's last name Bassey, sounds just like the way my ex treated mee and I said those exact words, what a loser!

though u suggest that he rots in jail, I hope my ex dies a bastardly death! buahahaha! lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

Not @ all, and why would u suggest I cut him off at this point? when this part was something wrong from my part.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by posakosa(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2009
I mean u don't have to. But what I mean is that, u're making ur self think that u did something wrong. Im sure he's hurt you soo much that you just exploded in anger to that particular event, Hes' been pissing u off a loong time coming.

Once again amebo no1. has a good point there. But then again, Im sure u'll be just fine and will make the right decision as time progresses.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by JJYOU: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2009
posakosa:

amebo no1. sounds like a playa,  his words maybe harsh but he's telling the truth.

I say you Cut the lad off!  tongue

btw, is ur bf's last name Bassey, sounds just like the way my ex treated  mee and  I said those exact words,  what a loser!

though u suggest that he rots in jail, I hope my ex dies a bastardly death!  buahahaha!  lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
lhm
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2009
posakosa:

I mean u don't have to. But what I mean is that, u're making ur self think that u did something wrong. Im sure he's hurt you soo much that you just exploded in anger to that particular event, Hes' been pissing u off a loong time coming.

Once again amebo no1. has a good point there. But then again, Im sure u'll be just fine and will make the right decision as time progresses.

I know i exploded in anger but even if he did offend me, I cannot hold my head high with those insults i rained on him for a reason like such, Looking at those words now and I'm so ashamed.

"You are dead", "rot in jail?" " you'll be impotent and sad all your life" " a whole lot more and brought up past issues i had buried, just a lot. It's not good.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by posakosa(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2009
JJYOU:

lhm

meaning
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by posakosa(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2009
Diva1:

I know i exploded in anger but even if he did offend me, I cannot hold my head high with those insults i rained on him for a reason like such, Looking at those words now and I'm so ashamed.

"You are dead", "rot in jail?" " you'll be impotent and sad all your life" " a whole lot more and brought up past issues i had buried, just a lot. It's not good.

Consider it therapy nothing to be ashamed of, L O L wink
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by amebono13: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2009
abeg amebo no1. isnt a male abeg
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by IFELEKE(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2009
@Poster,
Yours is a cry over partially spilt Milk.
The outcome of this your unfortunate Fiasco can still be tilted in your favour,The Determining Factor is your Guy.
Go meet him and apologize profusely If he is the matured and forgiving type then I dare say you will escape the sledge Hammer.
But If he is not, Good Luck with your next boyfriend.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by ladybam(f): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2009
@poster
u need to apologize 4d curses u rendered on him first!
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster,
Yours is a cry over partially spilt Milk.
The outcome of this your unfortunate Fiasco can still be tilted in your favour,The Determining Factor is your Guy.
Go meet him and apologize profusely If he is the matured and forgiving type then I dare say you will escape the sledge Hammer.
But If he is not, Good Luck with your next boyfriend.

How can ut be tilted in my favor?

lady bam:

@poster
u need to apologize 4d curses u rendered on him first!

Do i do it in text msgs? no i dont think that's necessary, i think in person would be the best.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by pinkylady1(f): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2009
yea it will be better you plead with him in person.

good luck
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by ladybam(f): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2009
Diva1:

Do i do it in text msgs? no i dont think that's necessary, i think in person would be the best.

okay then good luck with ur reconcilation
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2009
Thanks you all for your help and advice though I'm still feeling down, I feel better than when I just kept it to myself. I think also going with someone would help or just me. I'm just thinking of when and how I would see him in person 'cos even my words are hurting me not to talk of him i said it to.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by luminoux: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2009
hey miss Diva, not talking too much thank goodness u kno what u did was not gud. Your best bet now is too let ur boyfriend cool out. If he is not the angry type u could text him a lot of sorries and apologies more dan the blast you gave him. I could see dat u might be quite tempramental, 'cos u actually know of his busy schedule, but u still went dat far, try not to call him for now becos, what he might say to u might not be palatable and it might make u snap again and u dont really need dat for now. so avoid talking to him now just text him apologies and sweet words so dat he would dry out and also never promise to hurt him like dat again.u also need to show some undastanding dats some of the things required in dating. do dat and watch what he would do.
wish u a very gud luck.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2009
@luminoux

Thanks, I actually wanted to show up at his place today but I wasn't sure it was the best now. I'm not the patient type in that when i hur someone, i don't think of cooling off or anything, when I'm worried, I like to solve it immediately.

How long do u think i should leave him to cool off? and do you think the text msgs would make things easier for now?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2009
luminoux:

hey miss Diva, not talking too much thank goodness u kno what u did was not gud. Your best bet now is too let ur boyfriend cool out. If he is not the angry type u could text him a lot of sorries and apologies more dan the blast you gave him. I could see dat u might be quite tempramental, 'cos u actually know of his busy schedule, but u still went dat far, try not to call him for now becos, what he might say to u might not be palatable and it might make u snap again and u dont really need dat for now. so avoid talking to him now just text him apologies and sweet words so dat he would dry out and also never promise to hurt him like dat again.u also need to show some undastanding dats some of the things required in dating. do dat and watch what he would do.
wish u a very gud luck.

I know he might have been busy but I don't understand how busy, u failed 4times though he apologised and also, in the past, bad memories where he hurt me so much with this his attitude, i guess was what pushed me too far.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2009
I am so down, ! can't concentrate on my work and books. I'm so far away.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by izinbizi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2009
All u can do now, is Apologise, but I will tell you how to avoid such next time.
Its always better to air your frustration immediately you hurt. If u had told him the first time, u didnt like him standing u up and really showed it to him, u wouldnt have burst the way u did. Also ur post shows u hid alot of information u had of him from him. If u always confronted him immdiately you heard rumours bout him, u wouldnt have built a perception/opinion about him in your heart. He would have already heard it before and it dies there, but now u had alot bottled in your heart about him and it just required a little prick and it would burst out loud. To me u just said ur heart, u poured out exactly ur impression about him, for me I always enjoy that part with my girl, because its an opportuniy for me to hear the truth. all I advice is that u say this truth oin bits and very often, instead of piling it. If ur guy thinks like me, he will accept u back, at least now he knows how u see him and what to work on about himself, and the general status of the relationship.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by NegroNtns(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2009
I am so down, ! can't concentrate on my work and books. I'm so far away.

LMAO!!!

You have heard many inputs on what to do.  If that doesn't help, then I think it's time we hear from you.

What do you think you should do?  If this was a friend's situation what advice would you have for her?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Passie(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2009
well, continue to apologize if u love him. if he doesnt forgive or accept u, accept d situation coz dats d price of ur actions.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by izinbizi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2009
and yep I realy support the so many txts idea. dont go and see him immediately, he may not have resolved it in his mind yet. Start with texts for like 4days, then give him obvious missed calls for a day and finally make an apology call to know how he now feels about it all. from there u know wat next to do. U really have to plot a make up.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2009
izi-n-bizi:

All u can do now, is Apologise, but I will tell you how to avoid such next time.
Its always better to air your frustration immediately you hurt. If u had told him the first time, u didnt like him standing u up and really showed it to him, u wouldnt have burst the way u did. Also ur post shows u hid alot of information u had of him from him. If u always confronted him immdiately you heard rumours bout him, u wouldnt have built a perception/opinion about him in your heart. He would have already heard it before and it dies there, but now u had alot bottled in your heart about him and it just required a little prick and it would burst out loud. To me u just said ur heart, u poured out exactly ur impression about him, for me I always enjoy that part with my girl, because its an opportuniy for me to hear the truth. all I advice is that u say this truth oin bits and very often, instead of piling it. If ur guy thinks like me, he will accept u back, at least now he knows how u see him and what to work on about himself, and the general status of the relationship.

I know i said my heart but the curses weren't in my mind. How can I wish some1 i love, sadness and pains would follow him, he would reap his evil deeds, impotent, dead, rot in jail and much more, those aren't things I'll carry in my min. I said them out of anger.

@Negro

the inputs are helping but it hasn't solved the main issue cos I havent apologised yet or anything as such. I know I should apologise but man! im so, speechless, showing up at his place might not turn out good or might, i might not get him, txtx, who knows what? I'm jus being pessimistic about the situation.

izi-n-bizi:

and yep I realy support the so many txts idea. dont go and see him immediately, he may not have resolved it in his mind yet. Start with texts for like 4days, then give him obvious missed calls for a day and finally make an apology call to know how he now feels about it all. from there u know wat next to do. U really have to plot a make up.

It happened yesterday, so do I start texting him today? apologies?

@Passie, yeah, that's what i'll do.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by soulamanne(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2009
this posa babe isn here again!haba bone this bassey guy and move on naa.this swear too much for wetin
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by djcrucifix(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2009
gurl you got some anger issues.no offence but you kinda deserve it. how could you call a guy impotent and expect to get way with it? it's gonna take alot of work to get that guy back. goodluck
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Feelitx(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2009
Diva,

Were the things you said about him true? Is he a fraud ? It's going to be a lot harder if those things are true and he finds that you can not keep his secrets.

We want to trust that our women will protect us and keep our secrets even if we are armed robbers.

We want to be sure that our partners are friends who will never betray us.

Having said all of the above,you need to give him say three days to cool off.

You need to find someone he respects very much to go apologizing to him.

Don't send anymore text messages as it does not betray how truly sorry you are.

Go with an apology card or something and convey how deeply sorry you are and Hopefully you are on your way back together.

It can't get worse,It can only get better.

Goodluck.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2009
djcrucifix:

gurl you got some anger issues.no offence but you kinda deserve it. how could you call a guy impotent and expect to get way with it? it's gonna take alot of work to get that guy back. goodluck

Please don't criticise me, neither am I justifying my actions. I said he'll be impotent not that he is but it was said out of anger and no I don't have anger issues, he changed me this way. I guess I have been way too patient and it exploded. He has done a lot of things to me but i just overlook it until yesterday.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2009
Feelitx:

Diva,

Were the things you said about him true? Is he a fraud ? It's going to be a lot harder if those things are true and he finds that you can not keep his secrets.

We want to trust that our women will protect us and keep our secrets even if we are armed robbers.

We want to be sure that our partners are friends who will never betray us.

Having said all of the above,you need to give him say three days to cool off.

You need to find someone he respects very much to go apologizing to him.

Don't send anymore text messages as it does not betray how truly sorry you are.

Go with an apology card or something and convey how deeply sorry you are and Hopefully you are on your way back together.

It can't get worse,It can only get better.

Goodluck.

Thank you. You are right and that's where it's killing me, no matter what he has done for me I know I had no right to say so and i guess so, don't wanna give details here online but pple n so on. I have been there for him, until yesterday in 3 yrs, i exploded this way but with words. Of cause I'm not going to call police or such, just my words. Im so down.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Feelitx(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2009
Diva,

You just need to go the extra mile and show him something different.

Everything will be just fine.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by tomaagy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2009
from wat i see here girl! if i was the guy i'd just take a long break from you for one big reason

I can only imagine wat i'd be coming home to meet as ur husband if i were to decide to marry you! its a sign u cant try to cool off before exploding which is a sad fact to discover!

I'd apologise to you take you out for the dinner and fulfil all my promises and then let you go!

Cos U NEEED TO GO!
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by NegroNtns(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2009
@Negro

the inputs are helping but it hasn't solved the main issue cos I havent apologised yet or anything as such. I know I should apologise but man! im so, speechless, showing up at his place might not turn out good or might, i might not get him, txtx, who knows what? I'm jus being pessimistic about the situation.

Good luck and keep us updated on the outcome. cool
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by ugo2u(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2009
Diva, You need to forgive yourself first. You can't keep on hurting yourself saying you did wrong all the time.yes you did wrong,that's water under the bridge,learn from it and move on.apologize like i told you to and worry no more about it. Did you get the comedies i asked you? Take care
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. by Diva1(f): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2009
tomaagy:

from wat i see here girl! if i was the guy i'd just take a long break from you for one big reason

I can only imagine wat i'd be coming home to meet as ur husband if i were to decide to marry you! its a sign u cant try to cool off before exploding which is a sad fact to discover!

I'd apologise to you take you out for the dinner and fulfil all my promises and then let you go!

Cos U NEEED TO GO!

well it's easy for you to say cos you don't also know what I've been through or what he has put mke through too. Maybe you can also read some of my posts and at the same time, I'm not justifying my words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough / Love Is Not About Beauty Is About^^^^^^^ Click And See / A Sad Day For Us, We Just Lost A Nairalander (no Jokes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.