Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? (30778 Views)

How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? / Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 1:28am On Oct 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

If I may ask you, what did Elijah do to teenagers who were teasing him?! undecided When the Prophet took over Makkah, he forgave all the people and asked 9-10 to be executed. If it were to be biblical Moses, he would have destroyed the whole city, raped, bashed infants head on rocks and kept some virgins for Jesus but the Prophet did none of this but forgave thousands and dealt with only 4. Here's the reason why he executed them:

Abdul Uzza bin Khatal who after converting to Islam killed his helper’s slave and was unrepentant of what he had committed and became an apostate. Miqyas bin Sababa, after accepting blood money from Muhammad (pbuh), and forgiveness to the person who had killed his brother Hisham, still took vengeful action and became a murderer and an apostate. Likewise, Huwairith and a female singer were put to death as well.

This had nothing to do with forced conversion because many left when the Muslims entered and the Prophet commanded that none should be fought except if the Muslims are attacked first.

This is what I call deception, Look at how you trim a full hadith just to suit your perverted and twisted meanings. Here's the hadith in full:

It has been narrated on the authority of Anas that, on the Day of Hunain. Umm Sulaim took out a dagger she had in her possession. Abiu Talha saw her and said: Messenger of Allah, this is Umm Sulaim. She is holding a dagger. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) asked (her): What for are you holding this dagger? She said: I took it up so that I may tear open the belly of a polytheist who comes near me. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) began to smile (at these words). She said: Messenger of Allah, kill all those people-other than us-whom thou hast declared to be free (on the day of the Conquest of Mecca). (They embraced Islam because) they were defeated at your hands (and as such their Islam is not dependable). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Umm Sulaim. God is sufficient (against the mischief of the polytheists) and He will be kind to us (so you need not carry this dagger).

How's this a forced conversion?! Oh! I've forgotten Paul told you to lie, very pathetic Pauline!

How's this a forced conversion, after a battle a captive was killed even after he said the Kalamah and the Prophet rebuked Usamah. You're presenting as if Muslims just found men and women on the road and force them to accept Islam! Nothing as this, notice that the context always referred to wars and you seriously don't expect that captives won't be executed or freed. Abeg use your sense!

The Messenger of Allah may peace be upon him) sent us to Huraqat, a tribe of Juhaina. We attacked that tribe early in the morning and defeated them and I and a man from the Ansar caught hold of a person (of the defeated tribe). When we overcame him, he said: There is no god but Allah. At that moment the Ansari spared him, but I attacked him with my spear and killed him. The news had already reached the Apostle (peace be upon him), so when we came back he (the Apostle) said to me: Usama, did you kill him after he had made the profession: There is no god but Allah? I said. Messenger of Allah, he did it only as a shelter. The Holy Prophet observed: Did you kill him after he had made the profession that there is no god but Allah? He (the Holy Prophet) went on repeating this to me till I wished I had not embraced Islam before that day.

Narrated 'Amr bin Taghlib:
Allah's Apostle gave (gifts) to some people to the exclusion of some others. The latter seemed to be displeased by that. The Prophet said, "I give to some people, lest they should deviate from True Faith or lose patience, while I refer other people to the goodness and contentment which Allah has put in their hearts, and 'Amr bin Taghlib is amongst them." 'Amr bin Taghlib said, "The statement of Allah's Apostle is dearer to me than red camels."
Narrated Al-Hasan: 'Amr bin Taghlib told us that Allah's Apostle got some property or some war prisoners and he distributed them in the above way (i.e. giving to some people to the exclusion of others) .

How does the hadith refer to the gibberish you wrote above?! Stop the deception, you just drop anything your shallow brain thinks of, at least do some filtering. What's the meaning of the garbage you've written now?! undecided

Whatever boko-are-rams are doing has no correlation with Islam, this is the problem of basing your research on Islamophobic websites. I don't know why the growth of Islam is affecting you guys, the fake truthman(2012) created a thread about Islam's growth in Nigeria, but the dunce doesn't know that it's the fastest in the world in terms of conversion and mortality. In fact the mortality rate of Islam is just a little above that of Christianity, so stop wailing and embrace the truth.

Who is Elijah? In the Koran? See how u confused urself. You said the bible is false, yet you always use it to validate Islam... All RUBBISH ...Boko, alquaida,isis etc etc are all routed from the Terror mohammed... grin
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 1:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

plappville please be more specific about this story, it's blind. You mentioned Malik, who is he?! Malik son of who?! Father of whom?! I can't explain it without knowing it's full details, please when you're doing that, don't lie!
Anything i will say will surely be considered a lie, so whats the need? undecided

What's the meaning of the underlined?!

Cheapene{d}
Islam = degrade.. tongue
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 1:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Empiree:
You brothers still trying to make these nitwits to comprehend? . Lots of work it is.

Anyways, is this a brand new ifeann-like, plappville?.

She is got no bomb in her dont worry. I no dey carry bomb go market to kill people like the true Islam women... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 08, 2015
plappville:

Your idol god is the confused one. Thesame God of the Jews that gave the prophecy Muhammad taged to himself and fabricated Islam. undecided What a confused allah is!

Mohammed did that to aisha and the muslims in Kano are following this example. I dont have time to qoute all your trashes. ..as it will not make a difference sigh.. tongue
you are quoting me now, because you feel i wont reply, just as how i ignored your trash at some thread? what a clown you are tongue, how many times do i have to tell you fool that the god of the jews that didnt know if ithra(jethra) is an ishmaelite or an isrealite is not Allah? the same god of the jews that says [size=21pt]3year and 1 day old baby girl is ready for sex?[/size] the god of the jews is so so confused and a pedophile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 08, 2015
plappville:

[s]YOU SHOULD JUST KEEP SILENT. ONLY IN ISLAM DOES THIS HAPPENS. IN KANO STATE PRECISE. MUSLIMS DO THAT TO THIER YOUNG DAUGHTERS.[/s]
[size=18pt]3year and 1day old baby girl is ready for sex, so says your buybull[/size], with what you've done, you now have my eyes on you, whenever you see me on a thread just disappear, because i will make you look like a fool, you hear me(hey, dont pee on your pants, its just an e-threat grin grin)!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
[size=18pt]3year and 1day old baby girl is ready for sex, so says your buybull[/size], with what you've done, you now have my eyes on you, whenever you see me on a thread just disappear, because i will make you look like a fool, you hear me(hey, dont pee on your pants, its just an e-threat grin grin)!

Any need for any sort of threat?

Is e-threat not e-terrorism?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

you better face front undecided
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
you better face front undecided

Exhausted!!!
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by bashbabe2: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2015
We know most of the christians on here don't have anything reasonable, meaningful, truthful to say but they are good at many things though like copying and pasting, lying, arguing no matter the evidence, insulting, hypocrisy, throwing tantrums like kids, immaturity. You can read frustrations written all over thier post.sorry guys you lose yet again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2015
plappville:

Not at all.

Good! I thought you wanted to, or you could tell your Jesus to force me if you want?! undecided

Idolatry is a bad disease which only death can cure grin
Your ignorance is grade 1.

Lmao!! This exactly is what plainbib-letruth does whenever he's refuted, joking around so as to look genuine. Nevertheless, saying doesn't change the fact that your deception has been exposed. In fact what's more idolatry than worshipping a 3 headed dog you call a god! Very pathetic! cool

Paul revealed Mohammed falsehood. Thats why muhammed did everything to condemn Him. 2 Corinthians 11:4 If anyone preach to you another Jesus other than the one we preached. Or if u receive a different spirit from the spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one u accepted u put up with it easily. ...haha.... grin

Again... galatians 1:9 As we have already said, so now i say again: if anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God curse!

ISLAM FITS IN... tongue

Mr. Woman I asked an honest question, how did Paul convert?! Present to us his conversion stories, stop beating around the Bush.

Concerning the verses you quoted, Islam doesn't preach the gospel, Paul was addressing it to other disciples of Jesus like Peter, James, etc. The man was so desperate he had problems with other disciples and he began to compare himself with them. Again I ask you how did Paul convert?!

Did Jesus kill any soul? If yes then those you are taging had copied him by killing. If no then they were not Christians. Again, did Muhammad kill? If yes why defend Islam from all sorts of killing around the global undecided

Yes Jesus destroyed many souls, remember Jesus is god so before he descended to earth he was a god who commanded wars and told his jihadists to kill innocent men, women, bash heads of infants on rocks, tear open pregnant women, etc. Jesus even went as far as telling biblical moses to save 32 virgins for him! You can show me how I tried to defend terrorists!

RUBBISH angry

Pathetic loser! grin grin

STILL RANTING...So many force conversion in the islam books. Till date, they still do it. Thats why there is no peace in the world.

Show us more liar, if indeed Muslims wanted to force convert I think we would have populated more than half the world's population. The largest Muslim country Indonesia, can you tell me the Muslim Army that went there and forced Islam?! undecided

Muhammad sent one of his men to Yemen with a military force, where a local pagan leader was told, “Testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck." (Bukhari 59:643)

Here's the hadith in full:

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 643: Narrated Qais:
Jarir said "Allah's Apostle said to me, "Won't you relieve me from Dhul-Khalasa?" I replied, "Yes, (I will relieve you)." So I proceeded along with one-hundred and fifty cavalry from Ahmas tribe who were skillful in riding horses. I used not to sit firm over horses, so I informed the Prophet of that, and he stroke my chest with his hand till I saw the marks of his hand over my chest and he said, O Allah! Make him firm and one who guides others and is guided (on the right path).' Since then I have never fallen from a horse. Dhul-l--Khulasa was a house in Yemen belonging to the tribe of Khatham and Bajaila, and in it there were idols which were worshipped, and it was called Al-Ka'ba." Jarir went there, burnt it with fire and dismantled it. When Jarir reached Yemen, there was a man who used to foretell and give good omens by casting arrows of divination. Someone said to him. "The messenger of Allah's Apostle is present here and if he should get hold of you, he would chop off your neck." One day while he was using them (i.e. arrows of divination), Jarir stopped there and said to him, "Break them (i.e. the arrows) and testify that None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck." So the man broke those arrows and testified that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Then Jarir sent a man called Abu Artata from the tribe of Ahmas to the Prophet to convey the good news (of destroying Dhu-l-Khalasa). So when the messenger reached the Prophet, he said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Him Who sent you with the Truth, I did not leave it till it was like a scabby camel." Then the Prophet blessed the horses of Ahmas and their men five times.

Prophet (peace be upon him) said this for house of an idol because in (Dhul khalsa) Kuffar and Polytheists made conspiracies against Islam, They made plans how to harm Prophet (peace be upon him)... They showed their enemity against Islam in every way, So to make the environment peaceful this was necessary. Islam never orders to dismantle the places of worship of other Religion and Nations in the time of Peace, During the time of Umar (RadhiAllahanho), He saved Churches of Dhimmi (one with whom we have a contract or treaty) Jews and Christians.
Commentary of Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 Page 576 by Muhammad Dawud Raaz (Rah)(Markazi Jamiyat Ahlul hadeeth hind)

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2015
plappville:

[s]Who is Elijah? In the Koran? See how u confused urself. You said the bible is false, yet you always use it to validate Islam... All RUBBISH ...Boko, alquaida,isis etc etc are all routed from the Terror mohammed... grin[/s]
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2015
bashbabe2:
We know most of the christians on here don't have anything reasonable, meaningful, truthful to say but they are good at many things though like copying and pasting, lying, arguing no matter the evidence, insulting, hypocrisy, throwing tantrums like kids, immaturity. You can read frustrations written all over thier post.sorry guys you lose yet again.

Is that why you couldn't tell us the reason allahh saved Jesus from death but allowed Muhammad, his greatest prophet to eat poison and die.

Your quran says all other prophets died, why was Jesus an exception?

You had better dumped islamic falsehood and embrace the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

How's that a threat?! undecided
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by bashbabe2: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Is that why you couldn't tell us the reason allahh saved Jesus from death but allowed Muhammad, his greatest prophet to eat poison and die.

Your quran says all other prophets died, why was Jesus an exception?

You had better dumped islamic falsehood and embrace the TRUTH.

Thanks I will pass, i love Jesus alayhi salam but I don't worship human being like me. I worship the only supreme God who's self sufficient,free of faults, who neither sleeps nor slumber, who doesn't share His Wonderful attributes with any man including Jesus. I don't need to seek Him through anyone. I just call on Him directly because He's closer to me than my jugular vein and I'm worthy of His love, Mercy and Grace.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015
bashbabe2:

Thanks I will pass, i love Jesus alayhi salam but I don't worship human being like me. I worship the only supreme God who's self sufficient,free of faults, who neither sleeps nor slumber, who doesn't share His Wonderful attributes with any man including Jesus. I don't need to seek Him through anyone. I just call on Him directly because He's closer to me than my jugular vein and I'm worthy of His love, Mercy and Grace.

Islamic allahh is not God. He is an idol and that why he is worshiped as such.

Go through this and discover the true identity of allahh:

https://www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews

While you think it is the true God you are worshiping, allahh himself knows he has succeeded in deceiving you. It is a pity.

https://www.nairaland.com/2644778/islam-meccans-religions-before-it

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by bashbabe2: 3:15am On Oct 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Islamic allahh is not God. He is an idol and that why he is worshiped as such.

Go through this and discover the true identity of allahh:

https://www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews

While you think it is the true God you are worshiping, allahh himself knows he has succeeded in deceiving you. It is a pity.

https://www.nairaland.com/2644778/islam-meccans-religions-before-it

You are just too desperate. Na by force to be worshipping a man like you and i.
I see how desperation is written all over the threads you create. I just SMH most times. Go and pay attention to the confused christians they need you. Peace

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 4:27am On Oct 09, 2015
lexiconkabir:
you are quoting me now, because you feel i wont reply, just as how i ignored your trash at some thread? what a clown you are tongue, how many times do i have to tell you fool that the god of the jews that didnt know if ithra(jethra) is an ishmaelite or an isrealite is not Allah? the same god of the jews that says [size=21pt]3year and 1 day old baby girl is ready for sex?[/size] the god of the jews is so so confused and a pedophile.

Your idol god is the confused child molest. Thesame God of the Jews that gave the prophecies in the bible/Torah Muhammad has used to taged himself and fabricated Islam. What a confused Allah is! grin grin

Mohammed did that to aisha and the muslims in Kano are following this example. Finger your daughters muslims and come here to display yourselves. I dont have time to qoute all your trashes. ....MAN

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 4:31am On Oct 09, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Are you new in NL? Sorry, I am not moved by ur trashes. You will be the one to be frustated because you Can not prove JESUS KILLED. But Kids can prove that Muhammad and Hitler did same act. They are murderers.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 4:34am On Oct 09, 2015
bashbabe2:

Answer the OP and this .....
{Did Jesus kill? }
{Did Muhammad kill}

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 4:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

Good! I thought you wanted to, or you could tell your Jesus to force me if you want?! undecided

Lmao!! This exactly is what plainbib-letruth does whenever he's refuted, joking around so as to look genuine. Nevertheless, saying doesn't change the fact that your deception has been exposed. In fact what's more idolatry than worshipping a 3 headed dog you call a god! Very pathetic! cool

Mr. Woman I asked an honest question, how did Paul convert?! Present to us his conversion stories, stop beating around the Bush.

Concerning the verses you quoted, Islam doesn't preach the gospel, Paul was addressing it to other disciples of Jesus like Peter, James, etc. The man was so desperate he had problems with other disciples and he began to compare himself with them. Again I ask you how did Paul convert?!

Yes Jesus destroyed many souls, remember Jesus is god so before he descended to earth he was a god who commanded wars and told his jihadists to kill innocent men, women, bash heads of infants on rocks, tear open pregnant women, etc. Jesus even went as far as telling biblical moses to save 32 virgins for him! You can show me how I tried to defend terrorists!

Pathetic loser! grin grin

Show us more liar, if indeed Muslims wanted to force convert I think we would have populated more than half the world's population. The largest Muslim country Indonesia, can you tell me the Muslim Army that went there and forced Islam?! undecided

Here's the hadith in full:

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 643: Narrated Qais:
Jarir said "Allah's Apostle said to me, "Won't you relieve me from Dhul-Khalasa?" I replied, "Yes, (I will relieve you)." So I proceeded along with one-hundred and fifty cavalry from Ahmas tribe who were skillful in riding horses. I used not to sit firm over horses, so I informed the Prophet of that, and he stroke my chest with his hand till I saw the marks of his hand over my chest and he said, O Allah! Make him firm and one who guides others and is guided (on the right path).' Since then I have never fallen from a horse. Dhul-l--Khulasa was a house in Yemen belonging to the tribe of Khatham and Bajaila, and in it there were idols which were worshipped, and it was called Al-Ka'ba." Jarir went there, burnt it with fire and dismantled it. When Jarir reached Yemen, there was a man who used to foretell and give good omens by casting arrows of divination. Someone said to him. "The messenger of Allah's Apostle is present here and if he should get hold of you, he would chop off your neck." One day while he was using them (i.e. arrows of divination), Jarir stopped there and said to him, "Break them (i.e. the arrows) and testify that None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck." So the man broke those arrows and testified that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Then Jarir sent a man called Abu Artata from the tribe of Ahmas to the Prophet to convey the good news (of destroying Dhu-l-Khalasa). So when the messenger reached the Prophet, he said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Him Who sent you with the Truth, I did not leave it till it was like a scabby camel." Then the Prophet blessed the horses of Ahmas and their men five times.

Prophet (peace be upon him) said this for house of an idol because in (Dhul khalsa) Kuffar and Polytheists made conspiracies against Islam, They made plans how to harm Prophet (peace be upon him)... They showed their enemity against Islam in every way, So to make the environment peaceful this was necessary. Islam never orders to dismantle the places of worship of other Religion and Nations in the time of Peace, During the time of Umar (RadhiAllahanho), He saved Churches of Dhimmi (one with whom we have a contract or treaty) Jews and Christians.
Commentary of Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 Page 576 by Muhammad Dawud Raaz (Rah)(Markazi Jamiyat Ahlul hadeeth hind)

PAUL conversion is in the bible. Authentic just like the other verses of the bible Muhammed has used to tagged himself. Shame to him. He said the bible is corrupted yet he selected some as authentic to tag himself. Let me recall you back to his historical event as a terrorist. .. tongue

MUHAMMAD'S EARLY TERRORIST ACT!!!!!
When He moved to Medina, Muhammad began to ve conflict with the Jews and pagans in the area. The first terrorist incident involves Muhammad's command to his followers to "kill any Jew who comes under your power".

From Guillaume, op cit, page 369:

"The apostle said, "Kill any Jew who falls into your power."  Thereupon Muhayyisa b. Masud leapt upon Ibn Sunayna, a Jewish merchant with whom they had social and business relations, and killed him.  Huwayyisa was not a Muslim at the time though he was the elder brother.  When Muhayyisa killed him Huwayyisa began to beat him, saying, 'You enemy of God, did you kill him when much of the fat on your belly comes from his wealth?'  Muhayyisa answered, 'Had the one who ordered me to kill him ordered me to kill you I would have cut your head off.'"

This story is also supported in the Sunan of Abu Dawud, Book 13, Number 2996:

Narrated Muhayyisah:  The Apostle of Allah said:  If you gain a victory over the men of Jews, kill them.  So Muhayyisah jumped over Shubaybah, a man of the Jewish merchants.  He had close relations with them.  He then killed him.  At that time Huwayyisah (brother of Muhayyisah) had not embraced Islam.  He was older than Muhayyisah.  When he killed him, Huwayyisah beat him and said:  O enemy of Allah, I swear by Allah, you have a good deal of fat in your belly from his property.

What the hell are u defending this terror?the two quotes stated This murder was committed upon Muhamad's command. Note tht this Muslim murderer woUld ve killed a family member at the drop of a hat. Mohamad was no better than a bigoted criminal boss, ordering his men to wantonly murder Jews. Hitler did this. Muhammad's command to murder the Jewish ppl puts him in the same category as Hitler, and others who have persecuted Jews throughout history Are terrorists.

Again, did Jesus kill? Forget about ur trinity dogma u use to cover up. You are not discussing with a Trinitarian so U re off track. DID JESUS EVER KILLED ANYONE ?  DID HIS DICIPLES KILL ANY1 ?

DID MUHAMMAD KILL? DID HIS MEN KILL? Look at all Islamic countries, it's bombing, murdering etc. No peace yet they claim thier religion is peaceful. Why didnt the religion of peace pieced into the heart of Muslims?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 4:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

How's that a threat?! undecided

Of couse any sort of threat is a threat, threat is Islamic. Nothing new... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2015
plappville:

Are you new in NL? Sorry, I am not moved by ur trashes. You will be the one to be frustated because you Can not prove JESUS KILLED. But Kids can prove that Muhammad and Hitler did same act. They are murderers.
Alright, since you believe jesus is your god, then he has ordered killings(numbers31:17-18) that included innocent people, and as far as killing is concerned the person that ordered the killing is also the killer, right? wink
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2015
plappville:

Your idol god is the confused child molest. The same God of the Jews that gave the prophecies in the bible/Torah Muhammad has used to taged himself and fabricated Islam. What a confused Allah is!grin grin
wait, are you a robot? that was programmed for just a particular use(i.e always trying to compare allah and your god)? how many times do i have to tell you that the confused being that didnt know if ithra(jethra) was an ishmaelite or an isrealite isnt Allah? a confused being that gets troubled and regrets, calling himself Allah? imposi-cant! grin grin.

[s]Mohammed did that to aisha and the muslims in Kano are following, Finger your daughters muslims and come here to display yourselves. I dont have time to qoute all your trashes. ....MAN[/s]
you are still running from your problems, [size=18pt]did your god permit parents to do digital deflowering a.k.a fingerin.g on their daughers before marriage as proof for virginity?[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2015
bashbabe2:

You are just too desperate. Na by force to be worshipping a man like you and i.
I see how desperation is written all over the threads you create. I just SMH most times. Go and pay attention to the confused christians they need you. Peace

You hate the truth. I cite islamic sources to back up my threads, which islamists could not refute. If I have been citing the bible you would say you do not believe. Don't you believe the quran and hadiths too? May God deliver you.

With the descriptions your quran gives to Jesus: born without a father, working miracles, illustrous in the world and in heaven, favoured above Muhammad and not allowed to die, the Messiah, is it not better to worship Him than worship allahh, an arabian idol?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plainbibletruth: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2015
truthman2012:

You hate the truth. I cite islamic sources to back up my threads, which islamists could not refute. If I have been citing the bible you would say you do not believe. Don't you believe the quran and hadiths too? May God deliver you.

With the descriptions your quran gives to Jesus: born without a father, working miracles, illustrous in the world and in heaven, favoured above Muhammad and not allowed to die, the Messiah, is it not better to worship Him than worship allahh, an arabian idol?
You're right on point.
Inability to defend their books makes them turn to pointing at what they think are flaws in the Bible.
It's like saying "if your own is wrong too, then it is OK for me to believe my own"
It's amazing that in the face of clear superiority of Jesus over Mohammed even in the Quran Muslims will still hold Mohammed in higher esteem. That is blindness of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2015
plainbibletruth:

You're right on point.
Inability to defend their books makes them turn to pointing at what they think are flaws in the Bible.
It's like saying "if your own is wrong too, then it is OK for me to believe my own"
It's amazing that in the face of clear superiority of Jesus over Mohammed even in the Quran Muslims will still hold Mohammed in higher esteem. That is blindness of the highest order.

Yeah, you are right.

The flaw they think they find in the bible is due to their ignorance. When men expressed their own opinions, which might not be totally correct, they shout the bible God was wrong. Was it God or the men? The bible has a bit of history and not completely ''thus saith the Lord''. The quran that is said to be given directly by allahh is fraught with many errors.

Besides, even what they claim is wrong is due to lack of knowledge of the context.

It is unfortunate that muslims could not discern that the revealer of the quran is not the Creator. It was the Devil who pretended to be God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2015
Thank God my progenitors were not foolish enough to accept islam and even if they had, I will have since abandoned the satanic religion like most sensible former muslims have. tongue angry
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Annunaki:
Thank God my progenitors were not foolish enough to accept islam and even if they had, I will have since abandoned the satanic religion like most sensible former muslims have. tongue angry

Thank God you were not born a muslim. It is not easy to opt out when in islamic bondage. Look at born muslims arguing blindly at the face of obvious truth. It takes the grace of God and exposition of falsehood of islam for them to be converted.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank God you were not born a muslim. It is not easy to opt out when in islamic bondage. Look at born muslims arguing blindly at the face of obvious truth. It takes the grace of God and exposition of falsehood of islam for them to be converted.

But I know a lot of people that have abandoned islam. Rejecting islam is very common especially amongst educated south western Nigerians. It is the illiterate elements who are more ignorant that find it more difficult to reject Islam.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Annunaki:

But I know a lot of people that have abandoned islam. Rejecting islam is very common especially amongst educated south western Nigerians. It is the illiterate elements who are more ignorant that find it more difficult to reject Islam.

It is true but I believe those educated muslims in western Nigeria who rejected islam and became Christians must have received the mercy of God. There are many muslims who are Dr and Prof. and with their education they couldn't detect the lies of allahh.

Islamic spirits do not have much stronghold among the Yorubas, hence there is no violence in the west. The muslims there are not recognized as real muslims by islamic standard.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Annunaki(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
truthman2012:

It is true but I believe those educated muslims in western Nigeria who rejected islam and became Christians must have received the mercy of God. There are many muslims who are Dr and Prof. and with their education they couldn't detect the lies of allahh.

Islamic spirits do not have much stronghold among the Yorubas, hence there is no violence in the west. The muslims there are not recognized as real muslims by islamic standard.

That brings to mind fake muslims and fulani slaves like demmzy15 lexiconkabir and rilwayner001 grin
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by aminusanti(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Annunaki:

Look at these 2 confused khafir with their man worshiping mentality, which one is which??
@truthman2012: It is not easy to opt out when in islamic bondage.
@Annunaki:Rejecting islam is very common

With all your lame posts ISLAM has already prevailed just seek proper knowledge you will come to realize. Your copy and paste approach without further reading will make u more confuse not only with islam even with your blind worship u r doing...ALL the abusers behind keybords can say whatever suits them. BUT ONE THING IS SURE ABOUT THE VERSE IN THE QUR'AN THAT SAYS..

They try to put off the light of ALLAH with their mouths and ill sayings..BUT the light of ALLAH shall always prevail even if the UNBELIEVERS dislike it..!!

We show them proof yet they CHOOSE to remain on the path of wrong! Sad. They shall see.
The truth shall avail, inshA. And God will show the liars the gracious hellfire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / The "Fingerprints" Of GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.