Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (31145 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / "koko Mansion" What A Show! / Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lysaa(f): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
but u watch,thats the main aim.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by tboy1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
^^ someone told me its the ppl who criticize the show the most , stay glued to the TV cool
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by soloqy: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh,

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry shocked shocked

What did i just hear and see on Facebook?

My goodness! If they dont send that girl out of that house immediately, then they should close that show ASAP.

In fact , the government should put an urgent ban to save our faces(This an emergency situation).

"EFCC IS UNDER YAHOO YAHOO" ? Thats what that girl said.

My earlier comments and reservations concerning this show, have been proven right.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
watching is not the issue. the question is what are we watching?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
tboy1:

^^ someone told me its the ppl who criticize the show the most , stay glued to the TV cool

Bobo. . .that is the fact. . .its boring its boring its crap its crap. . .its a waste of time. . .its nonsense lol. . . .they even watch it more than peeps who really really really really wanto watch it an cant do that everyday!. . . .
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by 9ja4eva: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
soloqy:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh,

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry shocked shocked

What did i just hear and see on Facebook?

My goodness! If they dont send that girl out of that house immediately, then they should close that show ASAP.

In fact , the government should put an urgent ban to save our faces(This an emergency situation).

"EFCC IS UNDER YAHOO YAHOO" ? Thats what that girl said.

My earlier comments and reservations concerning this show, have been proven right.

LWKM, Rita is the realest though.I think she should win but the show no get head though.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by AfroCynic: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2009
She is real, EFCC IS under them 19 boys, if not, why are we still waiting for a major prosecution?

Anyways, they should allow her to speak pidgin, it seems she'd be more comfortable that way. I am a big fan of hers man, she keep it naija, that's all god with me.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by aieromon(m): 5:19am On Jul 17, 2009
Hmm.Does Rita fit the description of an ideal Nigerian woman
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Shaz(f): 5:23am On Jul 17, 2009
That kokomansion thing is boring mehn. . I can't even hear what they are saying most of the time. . Just blabbering about the house with 'fakeness reeking out the TV'. .

I've watched it just once. .
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by williams85(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2009
The worst reality show I've ever watched in my life. Its not entertaining or educative. I'd tried to make out a single thing in that show. Nigerian broadcast should do something!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2009
when you watch crap continuously over a period of time, your thinking
becomes crap too. so, wise people will not make the mistake of staying
glued to such nonsense everyday.

why? you can always predict what will happen the next day or two weeks'
time for that matter, so why bother?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by philip0906(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2009
i luv the show.what ever u haters say,kokomaster is pocketing nothin less than 15 million naira 4rm the show. grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by chiogo(f): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
Shaz:

That kokomansion thing is boring mehn. . I can't even hear what they are saying most of the time. . Just blabbering about the house with 'fakeness reeking out the TV'. .

I've watched it just once. .

For real!! I thought I was the only one. . .Is it shyness or what? They shoulda never come on the show if that's the case. . .wth? these heifers only eat, walk around, and mumble incoherent stuff to themselves. I even prefer the ones from flavor of love, at least they're confident. These naija girls no try. angry

I watched this show for the first time today on youtube. One word - boring!!!  tongue chei which kain nonsense? and the D;banj guy is not even on the show. 
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by chibaby5(f): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
suma da gurlz i jus cant stand angry
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by maedan(f): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2009
somehow I'm beginning to feel bad about the way we, and in fact half of the Nigerian population, have been hating on the show embarassed. I mean, Koko Mansion is doing exactly what Nollywood has been doing for---well, for ever: embarrassing us! So let's just sit back, enjoy it, and hope it improves with time! tongue

That said, why did Dbanj make a point of praising the downcast Rita to her face and telling her that the other girls are intimidated by her, that she should keep being herself and being entertaining etc---that's cheating! And he's just going with the crowd because he noticed that 8 out of 10 of viewer's texts are all about the RITA FAN CLUB. I really don't know how she did it (some haters are saying it's juju grin) but the girl is so freaking loved by all Nigerians from Ireland to Bangladesh! I still can't figure out why!?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by dominique(f): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
the show, if anything is another national embarrassment. . . saw some clips of the show on youtube and was amazed at the bad English that was coming out of these girls. i was like who screened these girls. what a gawd-awful show (just like i predicted)
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by chibaby5(f): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2009
o ma dayzz. . . .2day'z eviction waz shocked shocked shocked 2 ppl left on da sme day
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2009
philip0906:

i luv the show.what ever u haters say,kokomaster is pocketing nothin less than 15 million naira 4rm the show. grin

if you call giving an honest opinion about something 'hate' then maybe we need to
redefine that word in the dictionary. i'm sure you'd rather prefer for everyone to close
their eyes to the obvious lapses on the show and continue heaping undeserved praises
at such a sham?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by philip0906(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2009
George_D:

if you call giving an honest opinion about something 'hate' then maybe we need to
redefine that word in the dictionary. i'm sure you'd rather prefer for everyone to close
their eyes to the obvious lapses on the show and continue heaping undeserved praises
at such a sham?
u call it a sham?then is it on nairaland u will stop the "sham" 4rm being held?instead of coming here and yarning dust,go to the apprioprate authority and channel ur views.But like I said whether u like it or not,he is pocketing nothing less than 15 million nairaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. grin grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by sugabelle: 1:17am On Jul 20, 2009
Why is the money they're making so important? Don't you even care about our culture they are defacing, our girls they are debasing----They're turning us, the number one African nation(in terms of wassup grin) into a laffing stock!! Dbanj is great, but this whole thing is a sham. He's risking a lot: his name and fame, which can never be replaced even if he was making a million a minute. tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by mbulela: 5:19am On Jul 20, 2009
Dbanj is a talentless git. hence his desire to make as much money as possible while his fame lasts.
he knows he has no real talent to sustain him as an artiste.
i like him.he knows his limit and is capitalizing on it.
the issue is that crap like this does unquantifiable damage that makes you wonder if the money earned is what it.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by 2dyefor: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2009
Gb
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by cabali(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2009
'We nigerians, majority noh vus do demons'

Cant get over that one at all. . . . . grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by philip0906(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2009
sugabelle:

Why is the money they're making so important? Don't you even care about our culture they are defacing, our girls they are debasing----They're turning us, the number one African nation(in terms of wassup grin) into a laffing stock!! Dbanj is great, but this whole thing is a sham. He's risking a lot: his name and fame, which can never be replaced even if he was making a million a minute. tongue
In as much as u don't have ur sister there,then no probs.d'u think they r doing it 4 free?how do some of us even think?d'u know the prize at stake?no b una babes they show us their yansh and sagging boobs 4 free 4 bustops,throwing decency into the air?
abegi!I will advice anyone who does not like the show or is upset that his sister or babe is not there 2 simply tune another channel. tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by philip0906(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2009
mbulela:

Dbanj is a talentless git. hence his desire to make as much money as possible while his fame lasts.
he knows he has no real talent to sustain him as an artiste.
i like him.he knows his limit and is capitalizing on it.
the issue is that crap like this does unquantifiable damage that makes you wonder if the money earned is what it.
a talentless wit making money more than the talented wits?.u don't know what 2 say,thats y u wrote dat crap full of JEALOUSY and HATE(4 reasons best known 2 u).I will advice u to free the guy.cos people with badbelle no dey progress. undecided
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by sugabelle: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2009
You this philip0906, you're very rude. Anyway, I hope dbanj offers you a job as his PA after all this your aggro - or better still, that they dash you one of the contestants as wife, for all the effort you have put in defending them. Rubbish. Say your own and let others have their say.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by philip0906(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2009
sugabelle:

You this philip0906, you're very rude. Anyway, I hope dbanj offers you a job as his PA after all this your aggro - or better still, that they dash you one of the contestants as wife, for all the effort you have put in defending them. Rubbish. Say your own and let others have their say.

I was not and am not rude bro.Its u guys that r not making sense with ur criticisms.I don't have 2 b his P.A b4 I say what's right.4rm all u guys have posted here,no one has made a point.u r calling his show crap,useless,a waste and are calling 4 the show 2 b scrapped but with no tangible reasons.rather ur criticisms reek of hate and jealousy.Thats y I asked u all that r saying the girls r cheap and have no morals and that it is against our african tradition this question
no b una babes they show us their yansh and sagging boobs 4 free 4 bustops,throwing decency into the air?
grin grin
But those girls r going 2 get something 4 all their "acting"(abi u don 4get wetin the winner go carry)?no b una dey hail genevieve,ini edo,rita dominic and co 4 "bleeping"on set?and all our children watch it yet no one says its against our tradition?but now D'banj(the hottest musician around)has a show it is now a crap show?RUBBISH
HATERS NEVER LIVE LONG cheesy grin tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2009
I have been following the progress of this thread for quite a while now.
This is because I heard about it and was curious about how it'd go, the show being the first of it's kind and all, and I could not imagine myself going out to purchase and install a Hitv dish just to watch 'koko mansion'. (infact I wonder if there was actually any one who didnt have, and decided to buy Hitv to watch the show.)
Anyways, while reading some of the comments on the thread, I was wondering whether the posters of those comments are related to dbanj in some way, (one of those posters is 'urfriend') due to how they throw themselves into defending/praising the show and insulting those that speak against it.
Abeg make una calm down with the defence, even if you are dbanj's brother sef. Bottomline is, whether you like it or not, the show is a waste of time. I forgot to mention before, apart from this thread, I also got to watch some clips from utube, so I know what I am saying. Dbanj just went and reduced the amount of regard pple have for him by organizing a show that would make him look like some guy that was great enough to just heap some girls into a house and have them battle each other for the position of partner/househelp/bedmate or whatever, for one year. Who e feel say he be sef?
So, pls, league of defenders, calm down. And tell dbanj, however you are related to him, not to make the mistake of organizing another koko mansion. Twelve weeks of humiliating Nigeria is enough.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2009
Nigeria is very much capable of humiliating itself without the help of koko mansion cry

Don't know why some people are losing sleep over this show, it's just entertainment, if you don't like it, don't watch it.

Nigerians can be such hypocrites grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by philip0906(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2009
ibkaye:

Nigeria is very much capable of humiliating itself without the help of koko mansion cry

Don't know why some people are losing sleep over this show, it's just entertainment, if you don't like it, don't watch it.

Nigerians can be such hypocrites grin
don't mind them.them dey vex say their sisters no dey there to chop the prize money.watch 2moro they will still watch the show and come here and yarn dust.Hypocrites tongue
KoKo master fire on.all ur enemies go lick dust. grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2009
I don't know if the above was directed at my initial post.
If it was, then;
fine. I agree. Nigeria is very much capable of humiliating itself without the show. But I don't think we don't need a show that airs Nigerians displaying ignorance over widely known facts, or a show that would be just another source of entertainment when there are other important urgent needs the money used in running it could be put into. I don't think we need that type of show to take the humiliation up a notch.
And, I said, "I don't think", =that is my opinion, =I am entitled to it.
Peace. Plenty peace.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2009
fellis:

I don't know if the above was directed at my initial post.
If it was, then;
fine. I agree. Nigeria is very much capable of humiliating itself without the show. But I don't think we don't need a show that airs Nigerians displaying ignorance over widely known facts, or a show that would be just another source of entertainment when there are other important urgent needs the money used in running it could be put into. I don't think we need that type of show to take the humiliation up a notch.
And, I said, "I don't think", =that is my opinion, =I am entitled to it.
The first line of my post was directed at your post, the rest was just me generally speaking out to those who are actually part of the ones fuelling the pockets of d'banj and his shebang by glueing their eyes to the show religiously and then later going off to cry and complain tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck / Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition / Yousef Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.