Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (30740 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / "koko Mansion" What A Show! / Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2009
there's no fire anywhere, myfriend. maybe only in the figments of
your imagination!! grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Shentz(f): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2009
Does he ever appear on the show
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gloriuss(f): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2009
*Shentz*:

Does he ever appear on the show

if ur referring to Dbanj, he does so occasionally!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by maedan(f): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2009
Heyy, what happened to all the Koko mansion viewers? How far for the Isi issue? To me she just came in to waste effort. Instead of her to blend in and pretend to be part of them, then later start d wahala. But anyone in da house can see she be fake, and will play along with her. But seriously, any latest
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gloriuss(f): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2009
well Isi is still there but was recently told (in private) by the governess that the tactics she's using are all wrong. . . . . as stated she's meant to try and blend in then "attack" later so that she can see the REAL SIDE to all the kokolets, but she's so far driven them away with her NASTY and brash attitude. . . so I dont know how she'll draw the girls back to her in order to fulfill her task!

Personally they should have brought in an undercover actress who would know how to execute what the directors/producers had in mind rather than an amateur individual.

As for my own opinion. . . she is not a real housemate but has been put there to cause disruption and to sow seeds of confusion and disunity. . . in which she is not even CLOSE to suceeding in.

Personally i'd get ISI out and another "housemate" in. . .  .that would be the complete opposite of nasty. . . but that would execute the mission successfully!

HAPPY VIEWING!!!!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by maedan(f): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2009
Isi out and another in? Too late! When housemates start reducing in the house, producers start to fret tongue. So they bring in this or that. It's happening in other reality shows. But in Koko mansion's case, they messed up with Isi, so they can't pull this same trick again. Maybe in the second season. cheesy
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gloriuss(f): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2009
hmmmm. . . . good point actually! Although I must admit that ISI was a mistake. . . . . a BIIIIIIIIIG one!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by tboy1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
gloriuss:

hmmmm. . . . good point actually! Although I must admit that ISI was a mistake. . . . . a BIIIIIIIIIG one!
The idea was good but the person they decided to select was a wrong choice
wit her fake ass accent . . .
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2009
it's clear that these guys are still 'learning' to host a reality show going
by the numerous blunders they've made so far  grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by tboy1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
George_D:

it's clear that these guys are still 'learning' to host a reality show going
by the numerous blunders they've made so far  grin
For someone who complains so much . . . i bet u spend more time watchin it dan most ppl
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by kmarvey: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2009
WELL THE PRODUCERS HAD A GOOD PLAN OF BRINGING IN AN OUTSIDE BUT D VERY FIRST MOVES AND ACTIONS OF THE ISI WAS VERY HARSH FOR SOMEONE COMING TO COMPETE FOR 5 MILLION. ON THE OTHER HAND SHE BROUGHT OUT HER REAL SELF WITHOUT PRETENCE LIKE OTHER HOUSEMATES.

SECONDLY, I AM SUGGESTING THAT D BANJ SHOULD SAVE ISI FROM THE EVICTION BASED ON THE FACT THAT SHE BROUGHT OUT HER REAL SELF. THEN THEY SHOULD LET HER KNOW WHEN TO STRIKE. KOKOLETTE CHINWE INSTINCT IS RIGHT AND SINCE SHE HAS MADE IT OPEN TO HER FOLLOW HOUSEMATE I THINK THEIR REAL SELF WILL BE HIDDEN.

ISI GOING AND ANOTHER COMING WILL BE OF NO USE AND ACHIEVEMENT SO THEY SHOULD STILL USE HER TO ACHIEVE THEIR MISSION.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Phony200(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2009
DumbassDbanj is not well at all.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2009
tboy1:

For someone who complains so much . . . i bet u spend more time watchin it dan most ppl

you're right about that. put altogether i think my snippets of the 'show' should amount to a
little bit under 15 minutes since it kicked off. now, that's a great deal of time indeed to spend
on such a program considering the sham being peddled out there in the name of reality grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Tudor6(f): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2009
I heard an old friend of mine bolanle okiriha is on this show. How's she doin?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2009
@tudor, so ure a smally like Bolanle, anyways, shes been fooling herself there thinking she is better than the rest of the girls, and she looks like IYARUGBO, very fake girl
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Tudor6(f): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2009
Which one is smallie?
She was my junior in covenant university. i was years ahead of her . . . .i think she's still a student or just graduated this year.

And then she was very small and a sweet person. I dnt understand this one you're claiming abt her
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by aieromon(m): 2:32am On Aug 03, 2009
Bolanle=Child Abuse '09
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by honeyyetty(f): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2009
indeed, this is a complete nonesense, i mean wat if the african queen of d show ( RITA) won? i mean somebody shld interprete my comment.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by honeyyetty(f): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2009
come to think of it, the so called koko mansion is not a very good reality tv show, like yesterday the girls were just jisting i mean shona and chidimma abt her boyfriend nd how she celebrate her birthday when she was in SSS3 so tell me what lesson have you learn from them, or can u compare with '' ULTIMATE SEARCH''
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by bilqiss(f): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
True, the girls can talk a lot of rubbish sometimes. The governess should have warned them from day one to spare us the viewers any sordid details of their past. One girl (now evicted) was blabbing about how it's been long since any guy gave her "money for xmas", that the last time was two years ago etc. I was so embarrassed listening to her. They should mind what they say to keep from exposing themselves tongue.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by honeyyetty(f): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2009
we dont have to blame them much, they are kid, or maybe they dont knw they always show every thing they do.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by kmarvey: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2009
DBANJ I TAPE ALL THE SPEECH MADE BY UR FINAL FOUR KOKOLETTE TODAY TO PROVE IF THIS SHOW IS A FREE AND FAIR REALITY SHOW. JUDGES HERE IN U.S.A WILL READ IT AND SCORE THEM. FROM ALL PERSPECTIVE IT SEEMS U ALREADY HAD A WINNER BUT JUST WANT TO FULFILL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS.

ONE OF OUR KOKOLETTE AS AN IDEAL WOMAN DID NOT APPRECIATE/THANK/MENTION HER FAMILY YET YOUR JUDGES TERM IT AS ONE DAT DID NOT WANT TO MENTION FAMILY FOR SOME REASONS.

ANOTHER OF OUR KOKOLETTE A GRADUATE DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRICE AND PRIZE, DONT KNOW WHEN TO USE THANKS AND THANK YOU WHICH IS FORMAL, AND SOME OTHER WORDS WHICH SHE USED, YET THEY SCORED HER HIGH.

PLEASE DONT BRING SHAME TO YOUR GIANT OF AFRICAN (NIGERIA).
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by kmarvey: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2009
SCAM, ! SCAM, !! SCAM, !!!

RIG, ! RIG, !! RIG, !!!

NIGERIA WILL NEVER CHANGE. IT HAS BEEN IN BORN RIGHT IN THEIR BONE, BLOOD AND VAINS. DBANJ AS U RIGHTLY SAID IT IS YOUR SHOW AND MANSION SO ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, U WOULD HAVE TOLD US THAT U ARE LOOKING FOR IDEAL KOKOLETTE AND NOT AN IDEAL WOMAN.

DBANJ, THE PRODUCER AND THE JUDGES REMEMBER WHOMEVER YOU FINALLY CHOOSE IS GOING TO REPRESENT NIGERIAN LADIES AS AN IDEAL WOMAN.

IT HAS BEEN VERY OBVIOUS THAT THERE IS TOO MUCH FAVORITISM IN THE HOUSE. U KNOW IT AND TO THE PERSON TOO.

WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING REALITY SHOWS BUT THIS IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT, U OVERLOOKED SOME IMPROTANT ISSUES DISPLAYED BY UR FAVORITE KOKOLETTE YET YOU ARE HAPPY.

REMEMBER THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING.

UR EVICTION LAST SUNDAY WAS VERY UNFAIR. BUT SUCH IS LIFE.

U ALREADY KNOWS UR KOKOLETTE AND WE FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA IS WISHING U PEOPLE THE BEST.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by sartorius(m): 6:47am On Aug 04, 2009
i am suprised at the amount of vile, if you dont like it, you could watch ACBN or Discovery world, i give them a pass mark.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2009
just hear yourself speak. people should go watch acbn when they have paid their
subscription for hitv? is that what they paid for?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gloriuss(f): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2009
wow! u guys are subjected to paying for hitv! CHEI! what a rip off!!! its free in the UK! as for me and koko mansion I give up. . . . all this nonsense about watching the 4 girls sit around doing nothing has made me vow only to watch the finale! Im disappointed jor. . . . .this is the time when the heat is meant to be on! and its already fizzled out. Not good!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2009
exactly what i've been talking about from the beginning and some people were
accusing me of 'bad belle'
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by kmarvey: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2009
KOKO MANSION BYE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BOLA CONGRATULATION AS U EMERGE THE WINNER

BOLA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO COME 16.08.09

KOKOMANSION smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2009
yes oooooooooooooo! good bye and good riddance! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat / The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants / Prison Break Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.