Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Am In Love With Misspicy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With Misspicy (10604 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Misspicy Na Jazzz???? >:( / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
halfrica:

Are u minding them?? Their *antenas* are too weak to grab the *signal*
Lol..
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Chick, what are you even saying? tongue My understanding of Pidgin is not that strong lol. What's aso ebi? smiley
Aso ebi is d lace people wear to weddings u grab now cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Chick, what are you even saying? tongue My understanding of Pidgin is not that strong lol. What's aso ebi? smiley
Aso ebi is d lace people wear to weddings u grab now cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol..

grin grin grin grin aunty me olivia twist
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
halfrica:

Aso ebi is d lace people wear to weddings u grab now cheesy cheesy

Oh ok. Of course I grab smiley Thanks
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Candyrain(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

GBAM!!!!
This is the fact which some people refused to understand,some peeps live their lives on NL like they don't have friends or family outside NL,i was supposed to keep mum about the thread buh i got the humour in it earlier on,so i played along and enjoyed the show,more reason why i choose icedfire is to create the twist so things don't end fast....icedfire caught the game,halfrica caught the game buh the rest peeps took it too seriously..
Note this does not stop all of us from being acquaintances outside NL,buh m not in d recruiting term right now,kinda busy.......

I LOVE YOU ALL,THANKS FOR THE FUN,YOU WERE ALL WONDERFUL AND KEPT ME UP LATE LAST NITE,DID'T CONCENTRATE IN CHURCH ALSO,LETS DO THIS SOME OTHER TIME kiss

Cc Afrikaa
Punkyveer
Hannysmilez
Oliviaarims
Olajorn
Dasrackhor
Tobimillar
Zoomman
Ojim07
Laveda
Jadoskii
And odas i forgot to mention
#kisses

Then I guess I should go back to where I belong, politics section, you guys are too dramatic here goshhh. You guys really got me. Nice one guys grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok. Of course I grab smiley Thanks
grin of punky d funky veer deer
tongue
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by IsiAbuncha(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Aso ebi is not pidgin, its Yoruba language.
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Ojim07(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

GBAM!!!!
This is the fact which some people refused to understand,some peeps live their lives on NL like they don't have friends or family outside NL,i was supposed to keep mum about the thread buh i got the humour in it earlier on,so i played along and enjoyed the show,more reason why i choose icedfire is to create the twist so things don't end fast....icedfire caught the game,halfrica caught the game buh the rest peeps took it too seriously..
Note this does not stop all of us from being acquaintances outside NL,buh m not in d recruiting term right now,kinda busy.......

I LOVE YOU ALL,THANKS FOR THE FUN,YOU WERE ALL WONDERFUL AND KEPT ME UP LATE LAST NITE,DID'T CONCENTRATE IN CHURCH ALSO,LETS DO THIS SOME OTHER TIME kiss

Cc Afrikaa
Punkyveer
Hannysmilez
Oliviaarims
Olajorn
Candyrain
Dasrackhor
Tobimillar
Zoomman
Ojim07
Laveda
Jadoskii
#kisses
...ooooooh NO..I HATE THAT THE COMPETITION END TOO QUICK....THE JUDGES...BAD PERFORMANCE......LOl
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin aunty me olivia twist
Hehehe...Twist has been added to my name..
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by icedfire(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, big time but talk is cheap tongue How's the ice one managing?
the iced one still got his fire iced up, waiting for armmagedon

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by icedfire(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I think its the Ice dude. Punkyveer,whatcha think?

I know u voted for me because u know that dangote is my father's brother. grin grin anyways I will make sure my uncle dangote opens a company in ur name for this vote... oya lemme dash you free hugs...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by icedfire(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

Yea icedfire typed natural n all that buh his proposal has much of sexual inuedos than i like...

Btw reply me on that mention

hornypie, how have you been, I have been out all day, from church I went out to watch Everton play 1-1 with Liverpool and arsenal beat man utd 3-0 at emirates ( even though as a Chelsea fan i wished they played draw) ...

Nne Biko don't mind me oo...we can't remove sex from love can we? ** winks ** if not for anything, at least for baby's sake...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by icedfire(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. A 2nd look at Zed's post, it's a fantasy & no sense of reality to his words. It's the type of ish guys say all the time. Erm, NEXT!

Ice, Ice, baby grin

thanks for making ur vote count...pls make sure u cone prepared for the wedding...we will decide the date and get back to you..

thanks..***plenty hugs**

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by icedfire(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
About the in-law i guess,ready did.
My verdict is Ice 1-0Zed. Any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

thanks for not taking bribe from PDP... thanks for voting your conscience... I will make sure i make your vote count by treating her like a queen that she is

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by icedfire(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:
In view of my personal feelings and the verdict of the judges....i MISSPICY hereby take thee ICEDFIRE as my loving BOYFRIEND till marriage bring us TOGETHER or breakup tear us APART....

ZEDX9 thanks for participating...you might get a chance in my next life,this said i want to compensate you with either of my dear friends HALFRICA and JOLLYJOY
grin

I know zedx9 is equally a good, loving and caring guy but I promise to make y happy, satisfy you physically, emotionally and materially, I promise to stand by you and treat you like a chocolate diamond..i promise you won't regret today the 4th day of October, 2015.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by icedfire(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Candyrain:
Can u imagine the shitty and crazy insults some guys subject themselves to? angry angry ZedX9 you opened a thread about a girl you love and another guy claimed her, how does that make you feel now? I can imagine to terrible you must be feeling right now but you brought it upon yourself. Sorry better luck next time, that is if you will mumuciously try this kind of bullshitt again. angry angry angry

guy no hate here its all for fun...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by icedfire(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
ZedX9:

Hahaha. Chill nigga. I hope you didn't take this 'act' seriously? I did it for the fun of it. And there wouldn't be any fun if there wasn't a twist. I mean how can a person be this _stupid? Da fuq? I'm not a dumb fvck, bro.
Abeg na boredom relieving stunt o. We sharp dudes know how we run things.

bro, here is a hand..you are a real bro.... don't worry I hope one day when seun decides to allow all nairalanders to meet, I owe you like three bottle of your favourite drink...you are a perfect gentleman

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by icedfire(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

GBAM!!!!

Cc Afrikaa
Punkyveer
Hannysmilez
Oliviaarims
Olajorn
Candyrain
Dasrackhor
Tobimillar
Zoomman
Ojim07
Laveda
Jadoskii
#kisses

in igbo....aka aka aka aka aka!!!!!
in yoruba....owo owo owo owo owo owo
in English hands hands hands hands hands!!!
thanks all for doing this together with us, as we bring today's program to a close, we hope you join us same time next week for a new and interesting episode of this program. it promises to be intriguing, captivating and enlightening...pls do join us

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Hannysmilez(f): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
icedfire:

I know u voted for me because u know that dangote is my father's brother. grin grin anyways I will make sure my uncle dangote opens a company in ur name for this vote... oya lemme dash you free hugs...
Hehe...dangote ke. Your hugs have been rejected.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by icedfire(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Hehe...dangote ke. Your hugs have been rejected.

well I still need you... you know you will help my wife when the baby comes... so please do accept my apologies grin for my misconception... it's not my fault though. a lot of peeps just judge me albeit rightly because I am related to dangote....

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Hannysmilez(f): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

GBAM!!!!

Cc Afrikaa
Punkyveer
Hannysmilez
Oliviaarims
Olajorn
Candyrain
Dasrackhor
Tobimillar
Zoomman
Ojim07
Laveda
Jadoskii
#kisses
I can't believe some peeps took it serious. I even missed all the fun,totally not my fault;Duty calls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by RUBYRUBY(f): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
icedfire:

wetin really consign you Aproko?? she is not complaining neither am i...
punch line ayeraye
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Hannysmilez(f): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
icedfire:

well I still need you... you know you will help my wife when the baby comes... so please do accept my apologies grin for my misconception... it's not my fault though. a lot of peeps just judge me albeit rightly because I am related to dangote....
Not unless you'll name the baby after me.
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by icedfire(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Not unless you'll name the baby after me.

is ur middle name Beyonce Chelsea or Kim? cos that our daughter's name
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by icedfire(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
RUBYRUBY:
punch line ayeraye
thanks dear, hope u are coming for the engagement party.....
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2015
icedfire:

bro, here is a hand..you are a real bro.... don't worry I hope one day when seun decides to allow all nairalanders to meet, I owe you like three bottle of your favourite drink...you are a perfect gentleman
No qualms, monsieur. And I hope you treat my former heart-throb, misspicy like the barbie princess she rightly is cause she deserve the best (you agree with me) else am personally gonna come for your head.
Happy loving.
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2015
misspicy:

GBAM!!!!
This is the fact which some people refused to understand,some peeps live their lives on NL like they don't have friends or family outside NL,i was supposed to keep mum about the thread buh i got the humour in it earlier on,so i played along and enjoyed the show,more reason why i choose _icedfire is to create the twist so things don't end fast...._icedfire caught the game,halfrica caught the game buh the rest peeps took it too seriously..

Cc _Afrikaa
_Punkyveer
_Hannysmilez
_Oliviaarims
_Olajorn
_Candyrain
_Dasrackhor
_Tobimillar
_Zoomman
_Ojim07
_Laveda
_Jadoskii
#kisses
With all pleasure, with all pleasure, mademoiselle
Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
misspicy:

It doesnt matter if its.blakett behind this moniker or if its not him...
What matters to me is for me to get a good person from NL like my friend met hers on twitter

Anyway thanks for your contribution cool
It sure does matter who is behind the moniker. I don't give a rat's arse about you, unfortunately. . .

Keep searching.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Misspicy by tpiander: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
rawpadgin:
I was thinking, maybe u should write some like this to God regarding a job undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy / Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.