Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama (49624 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by talktonase(m): 5:30am On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is the real "Mitchell" not the Merkel of Germany he was calling "Mitchell".
even you cant spell 'michelle' properly and you are mockin my president for pronouncin the name wrongly...which one are u the pot or kettle?
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Neyoor:
That's my humble president.....

Baba, if not for anything I need to thank you for the following.

Baba we now buy:

Kerosene for 90/Litre, infact na 50naira for Forte Oil.

Petrol- 87naira.

Diesel- 110naira

Instead of the exorbitant price we used to buy them before.

Baba u knw I like sugar well well, sugar price sef don reduce o.

Me I'm grateful to God and to Baba Buhari!

Wailing wailers can keep wailing till 2019.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Puaaa! See your life? How about rice? mm? how about reduced economic flow? Whats the point?
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by 400billionman: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2015
Osama, please stop deceiving this gullible man boogari. You have not helped Nigeria in any way, end boko haram, neither have you helped Nigeria with aids, infrastructure or investments.

All you do is snap photographs with this idiiaat and his followers hail it online as a national achievement while most Nigerians are on empty belly and boko haram is busy bombing the nations capital at different locations

God help us. I tot the problem of this country was Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by arshad880(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2015
was there anything like this for jona?
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by lekan29ice(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Sai baba ... Sai baba.... wailers won't like this
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by mikesly: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2015
Obama be like son inlaw to President buhari..
Re: Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2015
Feranmicharles:
wink smiley cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

These are all Nairaland's smileys.

But the problem here is that I don't know the right one to use,and that it'd also fit the topic.
Awon Werey 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London / Electricity Tariff Hike: See Huge Difference In 6 Months (photo) / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.